Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 12

Story Info
Trying to get on with the neighbours.
12.9k words
4.36
52.5k
9

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Genderal
Genderal
144 Followers

Gavin picked up the kids from his in-laws and headed home. He was physically shattered and mentally confused.

In the space of two weeks he had gone from one sex partner every twenty years to... how many was it? He listed them in his head; his wife, Paula, Irene, Rachel and very nearly Louise, but by the sound of things Elaine had taken care of the last one. Should he be jealous? Should he be indignant that his wife had openly had a fling with the next-door neighbour? Given that he had just ejaculated into his fuck buddy's mouth in a public toilet he thought perhaps indignation should be put on the back burner for a while.

"Put the kids to bed and watch the tape." His cock told him.

"OK." He said.

"OK what dad?"

"Oh, nothing just thinking out loud."

When they all finally arrived home, the kids wanted food and to hang around their mother, it was an hour before she had a moment to talk to her husband in private.

"So what have you been up to?" he asked.

"I told you on the phone. I've been to bed with Louise! And I secretly taped it all, just for you."

"Mike had nothing to do with it, did he?"

"No, nothing. You're not hurt are you; I sort of did it for you."

"Where's the tape?"

"It's safely hidden upstairs where the girls won't find it."

Gavin wanted to put it on now, he desperately wanted to see his next door neighbour naked. He could not believe how enterprising his wife had been to 'pull' Louise and tape it all for him.

"It's certainly one in the eye for that lecherous bastard next door." He laughed.

"Don't you dare mention it to him. Mike must never know. Promise?"

"Of course, it's enough that I know." He laughed again. "You're turning into a real fanny magnet aren't you? You're not going to go off men are you?"

"I promise, the one thing I need after a girl is a good hard cock."

She kissed him and went back to being a mother.

Later that evening, with their daughters in bed Gavin and Elaine settled down in their own bedroom to watch the tape.

"So Louise doesn't know you made the tape?"

"No", she lied, "and you must never mention it to her or Mike."

Elaine nestled next to Gavin on the bed; they were both naked save for their pants. She pointed the remote and pressed play. Neither of her had seen the tape and as the picture appeared on the 32" wall mounted television, Elaine saw herself for the first time kissing another woman dressed in only underwear. Her mouth grew dry, and her pussy got wet.

Gavin could not take his eyes off the screen. Louise had a fantastic body, and his wife was squeezing the fuck out of her gorgeous tits. His cock stood up tall and erect despite his underpants.

"Fuck." Said Elaine as her cunt came into plain view. She was thinking of Mike next door, he and Louise would almost certainly be doing exactly the same as them. There was not an inch of her that the camera did not see.

Idly she fondled Gavins penis. On the screen their next-door neighbour, whose fanny was waving back and forth at them, was giving her oral pleasure.

"She's got long cunt lips, hasn't she? Do you like them?" She asked Gavin. To be honest she was feeling a little jealous, he had not said a word and was obviously very taken by Louise's nudity..

"They're OK, not as nice as you though." It was the stock standard wife appeasing answer, in this case, however it was true, Gavin had always believed his wife had a very beautiful cunt.

On the screen, Louise began to cum.

"Fucking hell," said Gavin, "what did you do to her?"

He placed his hand over his wife's and began to pump his cock harder.

"To be honest it's been a while since I had a really good cum." Louise said on screen.

"Ha!" Shouted Gavin. "In your face Mike."

"Now, now, no need for that." Smirked Elaine.

They continued to watch, Elaine was rubbing her cunt on Louise's tits. Elaine became mesmerised by the pictures it seemed like someone else up there. Her hand fell away from Gavin's cock and she tweaked her own erect nipples. Gavin pumped his fist in earnest. As his screen wife came so did he, squirting sticky white cream onto his belly and hand.

"Fuck." He said, "That was hot."

Elaine could not get over the fact that another man just a few yards up the road would be viewing the graphic depiction of her frenzied orgasm.

"Fucking Hell." She mouthed, and dipped a finger into her own vagina.

"Sorry hun. I don't think I'm gonna manage much of a performance tonight." Gavin mumbled as his dick shrivelled.

Elaine reached into her bedside drawer, "Do me with this." She demanded and passed a large vibrator to him.

Gavin disliked the toys, he felt threatened by them, which was strange because he had bought them for her without being asked. Nevertheless he held out his hand and took the vanilla coloured cylinder, he clicked the base and it whirred into obscene life.

He shuffled down the bed; Elaine removed her knickers and spread her legs wide and shamelessly for him. Had he not just come then the sight before him would have made him rampant. Instead, he resigned himself to the chore in hand. He slid the tip of the vibrator between he pink cunt lips and along up to the base of her hooded little clitoris. Elaine took a sharp intake of breath. She used both hands to hold her thighs wide open. In her minds eye Mike was watching her open her cunt and it was he that rubbed her with the buzzing beast. It was Mike that was inserting a finger into her grasping vagina and it was Mike that was watching her facial contortions as she achieved orgasm for the second time that day.

"Ohhh Mike." She uttered.

"What did you say?"

She was aware of her mistake as the words left her lips.

"Erm I said, Ohhh my...God."

The ad-lib was enough to satisfy her husband who switched off the super cock and planted a kiss on Elaine's slippery private lips.

On screen, the video had ended.

"Will you be seeing her again tomorrow? Do you think you could persuade her to do a threesome? Did she mention me at all?"

"Yes, don't know and no. Now please go to sleep."

Elaine wanted some peace and quiet. She wanted to think about what had just happened. For the first time in her married life, she had imagined another man fucking her.

She had had the usual unattainable George Clooney type fantasies while masturbating, but she had never pretended that Gavin was someone else whilst they made love; especially not someone like the next-door neighbour. Then the image of Irene's son Robert flashed into her mind, Naked with that huge cock of his; stiff and needy squirting his baby juice all over her cunt lips. Again, her hand slipped between her legs.

Beside her, Gavin began to snore gently.

Despite it being Sunday the alarm still went off and as usual it was Elaine that it awoke.

Gavin still lay on top of the duvet his cock had recovered and was sporting a fine morning erection.

"Where were you last night?" She thought to herself as she slipped on her silk dressing gown. She knew that he would continue to sleep for at least two hours if she allowed him.

She quietly slipped down the stairs, not wanting to wake the kids, who took after their dad in the sleep department.

In the kitchen, she made some tea for herself. It was a beautiful fine warm morning and she elected to take her drink out to the patio. She sat down and sipped her tea. After a few minutes she heard a noise behind her, looking around she saw Louise waving to her over the fence that separated their patios.

"Pssssst." Louise hissed, in time-honoured fashion.

Elaine scurried over to the smiling Louise.

"How did you get on?" asked her neighbour in a conspiratorial whisper.

"We watched the tape together in bed. The sight of you made him cum too soon."

"We watched it too; he kept rewinding the bit where you sat on my face. You didn't tell me I'd complained about not having had a good orgasm for a while."

"I don't know how I'll face Mike, knowing he's seen me like that."

"It's the same for me with your Gavin."

"We can't let on though, the tape is supposed to be secret."

"I know, pity though I can't remember Mike being that horny for a long time, though I'm pretty sure it was you he was fucking in his head."

"So you got a shag then?"

"He was like a teenager again."

Elaine quickly discounted the image of Mike prematurely ejaculating over her, as Robbie had a couple of days earlier..

Thinking of Robbie, Elaine's curiosity got the better of her. "Do you mind me asking? How big is Mike? You know, in the trouser department?"

"I don't mind, he's not very long, about so big," she held her hands about five inches apart, "but I can't get one hand around it, he's really thick. Makes sucking him bloody difficult he nearly dislocated my jaw once."

Louise looked at Elaine expectantly, "Well?"

"Well what?"

"Well how about Gavin? What's he hiding down there?"

"Oh, sorry, he's quite big I suppose, not massive about so big." The one that got away was about seven inches. "I can't close my fist around him but he's not as thick as you say Mike is."

"Is he intact?" Louise asked.

"How do you mean?"

"Has he been, you know; cut?"

Elaine shook her head, "No he has a foreskin, and very pretty it looks too."

"Mike's had the snip, pretty isn't a word I'd use for it, he can look quite intimidating, especially in the morning. Why do they always get such a biggy in the mornings?"

"Mike too, I left Gavin up there with a huge boner. Such a waste really."

Louise nodded. Then a thought seemed to gel. "Have you got any pictures of him? You know. Like that."

"Probably but he'd have them on the computer somewhere, I've never really been that interested in looking at them. Are you saying you want to see my husbands pride and joy? Shouldn't I be angry or something." She joked.

"You asked about Mike first, and a picture paints a thousand words. Mike's still in bed he always sleeps heavily after a shag."

"Gavin too. I'll tell you what, you could march a brass band through that room and he wouldn't wake up. He's a very heavy sleeper."

"Mikes the same."

They looked at each other, the same thought written behind their gleaming eyes.

"No, we couldn't, not really." They said in unison.

"Honestly he'll sleep for a least another hour, unless I go and shake him." confirmed Louise.

"Same with Gavin. But there's always a first time."

"Dare you."

"Double dare you."

"God I really feel like being silly."

"Me too, OK who shall we do first?"

"It's probably safer if we both go at the same time it'll be quicker and quieter."

"What go into your bedroom alone?" Elaine looked very worried.

"Yes, anyway you won't be alone; Mike and his trouser monster will be there." She joked trying to pile on the pressure.

Elaine's heart was racing; what if she was caught in Louise's bedroom in her dressing gown examining Mike's stiffy? There could be no excuse. She did not worry that Gavin would wake up for Louise; even if he did she knew he would not complain, but he would ask where his wife was though. The challenge had been made, and she was too curious.

"OK Lets do it." She said. "Come round to the gate."

The pair slipped further down the garden and passed through the gate in the fence.

Louise also in a dressing gown hugged Elaine, "Last chance?"

"Just be quiet opening the bedroom door that's all." instructed Elaine.

"OK, see you soon."

The women laughed nervously and passed into each other's garden. Elaine headed straight for her neighbours back door. Their houses were of the same design and the internal layout was identical but a mirror image of her own house.

Inside the coffee percolator spat it's last few drops of water and made her jump. Down the hall to the foot of the steps. Slowly ascend, slowly, slowly, slowly. Stop and listen. Nothing. Passed the first door. Their son's room. Stop and listen. Stop outside the next room and listen, all quiet. Turn the handle and slowly push the door open.

After an age she was able to peak her head around the door. She could see Mike on the bed, his naked frame on its side with his back to her. "Nice bum" she thought.

Ever so slowly she entered the room, and took forever to creep to the foot of the bed. Standing this close she could hear his steady breathing, she relaxed a little, he was still sound asleep. "My God how pervy am I?" she thought, nevertheless she consciously wanted to take in the whole scene, she was aware that she would be fantasising about these powerful hips later on. She had never been so close to a naked man with this much hair, Mike was an ape. Her husband was smooth, Mike was not, she did not dislike it , it was just different, somewhat more intimidating.

"Imagine that on top of you?" she thought. That was, after all what she was doing. She craned her neck to see the front of the human hairball but she would have to move further around the bed if she was to satisfy the burning question. Slowly she began inching around.

Mike suddenly groaned loudly and made to prop himself up on one arm, eyes shut, he proceeded to punch the pillow a couple of times then with it suitably fluffed he fell back onto it. He lay flat on his back arms out by his sides, legs straight out, feet pointing at the ceiling and between his legs quite a large portion of a donkey aiming at his chin.

Elaine had stopped breathing when he moved; she had almost wet herself when he sat up. She waited, still hardly daring to breathe, Mikes breathing steadied and reassured her that he was indeed still asleep.

Elaine regained control of her bladder and the butterflies in her stomach, landed.

His hair was not confined to his back; his chest was covered in a thick mat of dark wiry 'fur'. His groin carried on the gorilla theme, as did his legs. The darkest, thickest hair surrounded the pulsing man meat that throbbed in the middle of his powerful frame, its circumcised head dark purple glistened like a lighthouse candle.

She had never been one for muscle bound he-man types or the macho hairy ones, but she was wet between the legs for this one. In her mind, he had already fucked her last night, but he had been holding back on her, he had not shown her the fanny stretcher that was now on display.

Elaine inhaled deeply replenishing her oxygen level. The room smelled of sex, she recognised the smell of Louise, he perfume, her sweat, her cunt? Maybe that was just imagination, but the remainder of the aroma was Mike, male sweat and musk.

She had seen enough, enough to know that at some point that cock would pound her mercilessly, even if it were just in her imagination.

"Time to leave." She thought.

She began inching towards the door, but something stopped her, she was not finished, she could not go yet, she needed something more. "What?" she thought, "what else?"

"Show him.," a little voice whispered in her head. Her heart picked up its pounding again. This was all going too far, but she refused to regret a missed opportunity later. Elaine slipped the knot on her gown and it slid to the floor. She stood naked at the foot of Louise's bed her erect husband spread out before her. Her heart was beating fast and the butterflies had taken off again. Elaine cupped her breasts then squeezed and jiggled them at Mike. She released her right breast, slid her hand down to her moist cunt, and fingered herself.

"Enough." Said her crazy side. Her squelching fingers slipped from her vagina. In a further attempt to shock herself and Mike, she licked her moisture from one of her fingers. Then the true madness stepped in as she bent forward and touched the shiny end of his hard cock with her other moisture-laden finger, passing her cunt juice to his rubbery tipped monster.

"Leave now." Her reason returned.

Picking up her gown, she left the room.

Downstairs she replaced the gown and with her heart racing, she headed back to her own garden.

Louise sat waiting on their patio.

She stood up as Elaine returned.

"God I was getting worried, what happened, you took forever."

"Sorry I hardly dare move."

"Mission accomplished?"

"He's very hairy isn't he?"

"He's an ape."

"Big boy though."

"He takes some getting used to, I seem to remember. Your boy's a beauty, I bet that reaches the spot, and it's not too big to go other places either?"

"One size does fit all." Elaine giggled.

"Is your heart pounding, I know mine is, that was really exciting; pervy, but exciting."

"It was a lot of fun."

"So would you like to take a ride on the big boy some time?" Louise asked.

The direct question took her by surprise. Elaine went on the defensive. "No, certainly not, I couldn't, why would I want to?"

"Your gown is inside out."

"Is it?"

"It wasn't before."

"Why did you take your gown off Elaine? What did you get up to in there? Why were you so long?" Louise enjoyed making Elaine squirm.

"Bloody hell Louise when did you join the Gestapo?"

"Go on Elaine, come to bed with us."

"Mike put you up to this didn't he?"

"He did get very excited watching the tape. He's really desperate to see us going at it in the flesh.," confessed Louise.

"Would you do it if I returned the favour with you and Gavin?"

Elaine hesitated, "No, no let's just stop this now, I am not going to bed with your husband, I am not going to be unfaithful to Gavin."

"Shall I ask Gavin for you?" offered Louise.

"No. don't you dare mention anything to him." Elaine was getting very flustered.

"OK hun." Louise backed off, "I'm only teasing. I won't say anything to Gavin. I promised Mike that I'd give it my best shot, so I've done my bit. I totally understand, I wouldn't go behind his back either."

Louise put her arms around her friend and gave her a reassuring cuddle. Elaine nestled her head into her lover's neck and kissed it, tiny little pecks with soft moist lips. Louise shuddered, her neck was very sensitive.

"Ohhh, ahhhh." Elaine kissed her way around Louise's neck and up her chin to the warm receptive lips that opened on contact. Louise extended the tip of her tongue; Elaine's met it. Gently and slowly, they breathed the same air as their tongue tips circled each other. Louise brought her hand up to cup Elaine's right breast, her fingers splitting around the hardened nipple. Elaine took a heavy intake of air.

"I want you." She murmured. Her hand slipped between them and snaked through the flaps of her lover's dressing gown, her finger tips pushed between Louise's legs. Louis automatically shifted her weight a little to allow the intruders better access to her sex.

In the distance a car started. It brought Louise back to earth. She pulled away from Elaine, but still held her by the hips. "We'd better stop; we can't do this here or now."

Elaine knew she was right, early morning in the garden within sight of the neighbours was probably not the best time or place for their lesbian passion.

"When can we get together properly?"

"I don't know, Mikes in all day, tomorrow too."

Elaine could not hide her disappointment. Her sex life had gone from 0-60 in a matter of days and she could not wait for another chance to make love to a woman. She had promised herself that the next time she would take it slowly, she wanted to explore every inch of her lovers body.

"Looks like it could be a few days." Continued Louise. "Tell you what, why don't you bring Gavin round to our house for drinks, it's time he and Mike got to know each other properly."

Elaine eyed Louise with suspicion.

"No funny stuff, I promise. It's just that if they could be friends then you and I could probably spend a lot more time together."

"OK. But I'm so fucking horny for you I don't know if I can stand to be near you and not touch you."

"I don't suppose they'd complain if we put on a show."

Genderal
Genderal
144 Followers