Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I guess you guys are out of it for a while, so it's down to us girls." With that she straddled Elaine's head and buried her own face between Elaine's thighs, sniffing and licking at the well fucked, sperm laden cunt that nestled there.

"Hmmm... yummy." She said.

Elaine was too exhausted to react. Above her, Louise's long dark cunt lips tremored and glistened. She summoned up the strength to gently stroke Louise's leg. She rolled her head to the side and looked at Gavin. He was still looking down his own body, trying to get his head around what had just happened. She was still holding his hand.

"Let's give it a few minutes and you can return the favour." Mike said, flicking his soft penis with his hand.

Gavin realised that it was him that Mike was talking to.

"Fuck OFF! No way." his brain said, his mouth translated it into a grunt.

Desperate to reinstate his heterosexual credentials Gavin's attention turned to the naked women by his side. Louise was on top in a sixty nine position with his wife, but Elaine was to wiped out to be giving her any mouth action. Gavin stroked Louise's rear and roughly slipped a couple of fingers into her gaping cunt. Louise grunted in appreciation.

"I need a shower." Mike slipped out of the room. Gavin breathed a sigh of relief.

They continued for a few minutes. Gavin was finally alone with his wife and their sexy neighbour. He was not about to let the opportunity pass. He clambered from the bed and stood behind Louise's upturned hind quarters. Her cunt slit open and wet, above it her puckered brown anus clearly visible. Just below this fabulous sight, his wife's face, eyes closed in appreciation of the feeling that Louise's tongue was inducing on her poor battered pussy. Elaine was fondling Louise's hanging tits. Gavin pushed his face between the offered bum cheeks and sniffed and licked. Louise pushed back against him. "mmmmm" She murmured. The sound of the shower sounded from down the hall. Even though he had only recently orgasmed, even though he had discovered that it was Mike that had expertly jerked him off, his cock began to rise once again.

Elaine had recovered enough energy to join in the cunt licking. Husband and wife both enjoyed the smell and taste of their sexy neighbour, one from behind the other underneath. Deliberately they touch tongues together, savouring the moment and the copious amounts of cunt juice that Louise was now producing.

The shower noises stopped.

Gavin was hard once more. He doubted he would manage to come but he was not going to let the chance pass by. Lining his cock head up he pressed it against Louise, who offered a surprised yelp.

Mike was surprised and if he was honest, impressed, that Gavin was ready once more. "You need a condom, I don't want a pregnant wife." Mike said.

"No I don't!" Said Gavin and thrust hard into Louise's puckered anus.

Surprise and a little pain emerged as a muffled yelp from Louise, who lifted her face from Elaine's reddened cunt. "It's ok babe, I won't get pregnant from this." She managed to wheeze.

Gavin was shocked at how tight she was, and how hard he had just pushed. He looked at Mike, who was still standing in the doorway, and began to sodomise his neighbour's wife.

Elaine watched as her husbands cock violated Louise's bowels. She knew for a fact that this was the first time Louise had taken a cock in her bum. She raised her fingers to the jerking clitoris above her and began rubbing. It was hard to keep contact as Gavin thrust faster and faster.

Mike not realising where the cock was hiding, had a concerned look on his face. "Don't you come in her." He commanded

Louise, in a state of agony and ecstasy managed to blurt out "Don't you dare stop."

Gavin continued to fuck her anus.

"Oh MY GODDDD!" Uttered Louise. Her bum felt like it was on fire, but it was so fucking good too. Elaine continued to rub her clitoris with one hand while the other played with her own.

Gavin's nails dug into Louise's hips as he pounded his revenge into Mike's rampant wife. Louise came with a loud grunt and fell forward and ripped herself off of Gavin's cock. She lay lengthwise along Elaine's body, quivering and shaking.

Elaine smiled up at her husband and reached out and pulled him towards her by his erect penis. She pecked the underside of his shaft, then sucked on the head, not caring that it had just exited her neighbours back door. In fact the dirty thought was actually quite exciting to her. Gavin smiled down at her.

Mike moved to the bed, eyeing the gentle mouth job that his neighbour's wife was administering to her husband. Gavin looked at him, suspicious now of whether it was he or Elaine that was the object of fascination. Mike's own cock was showing no signs of life.

Louise rolled off of Elaine, Elaine's hand instantly resumed it's rubbing of her own clitoris. Gavin loved to see his wife play with herself.

"Fuck! That was different" Said a more composed Louise.

"What was different?" asked Mike.

"Let's just say he's the right size." answered Louise. Mike was very confused.

Gavin's face could not hide the smugness.

Elaine's mouth released her husbands cock. "I'm soooo tired." She said.

"Me too." Louise and Gavin said in unison.

"I'm OK" said Mike.

"We better make tracks" said Elaine to Gavin.

Gavin agreed, besides he was feeling that somehow he had come out on top over Mike and there was no way he wanted to hang around to 'return the favour'.

Elaine and Louise scrambled off the bed and Elaine padded off to find her clothes in the other bedroom. Gavin began to put on his own clothing. Mike lay on his bed looking a little down. Louise busied herself, tidying the room and retrieving clothing.

Finally Gavin and Elaine had enough clothes on for the short walk to their home next door. Louise and Elaine hugged and kissed, whispered and giggled a little. Then Louise hugged and kissed Gavin, a long and lingering full on snog. Elaine did the same with the still naked Mike, the kissing made his cock twitch back into life. Elaine gently felt it, "Looks like you get another go." She giggled to Louise.

"Not like that last one I'm not" She said, staring into Gavin's eyes.

"We'll let ourselves out" Elaine said and took her husbands hand, leading him out of the bedroom.