Fantasies Inc. Pt. 01

Story Info
Loving wife helps other's with their roleplay fantasies.
3.9k words
4.28
90.1k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 07/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

Marie looked at the empty text window in front of her and pondered how exactly she wanted to do this. She knew what she wanted to say, but she wasn't sure of exactly how she wanted to say it. Her long fingers tentatively poked at the keys of her laptop as she struggled to find her voice.

"First of all, this ad is NOT bullshit. I may not choose you, but I will choose one man from the responses to this ad to help make their wildest fantasies come true... or at least as true as I can make them. Tell me what you want to roleplay and I'll be happy to help out. There are a few limits though."

Her fingers were starting to move more quickly across the keyboard now that she'd started.

"First of all, I'm a 41 year old married woman. Don't ask me to be your 18-year old babysitter. That's not going to work. You should want me to be someone between the ages of 30 and 45. I look younger than I am, but let's be somewhat realistic here. For that matter, you should be between the ages of 25 and 45. Taboo subjects are fine, but I'm not interested in being your mama or your aunt, or your daughter for that matter. Sister or cousin is okay, but nothing else."

She stopped for a moment to think about the guy who first kindled this fire within her... the guy who wanted her to pretend to be his sister. She got so turned on thinking about the idea, and couldn't believe he flaked out on her. But that fire that was lit refused to die, and she was determined to act on the questions of lust that burned within her.

"I'll be a whore, I'll be a nun, I'll be the sexy librarian or the nurse at your doctor's office. I'll be the lady cop who pulled you over for speeding, or I'll be the soccer mom who you caught going 80 in a 45. We play in a hotel room or at your place, and we only play on weeknights."

These were groundrules both she and her husband had come up with. So was the next rule.

"You get one time and one time only with me, so make it count. Tell me who you want me to be, and if I pick you, we'll discuss how you want it to play out. I will not meet until you give me a phone number and we verify by voice. If you flake on me, I will expose your email address and your picture to the board to warn others of your boorish behavior. So don't write unless you're ready to do this."

She had been burned by jackasses before, but she thought this might stop the posers from responding.

"No anal, no peeing on you, no animals. Other than that, we can discuss any limits beforehand. Here's my pic, now let me here from you. For the subject line of your email, please tell me who you would like me to be, i.e. 'Sister', 'Nun', 'Stewardess', etc. Please include a G-rated picture and a detailed description of yourself."

Before she had time to think twice, she submitted the ad. Then she forced herself away from the laptop and back to the daily realities of life as a mother and wife. The afternoon passed quickly, and it was 9:30 before she found the time to check her email. As her inbox opened she gasped, then started to laugh. There were over two dozen replies in just a few short hours!

She scanned the list for interesting titles first as she toyed with her shoulder-length auburn hair. There were a half dozen "Secretary" titles, along with 4 or 5 "Neighbor" emails. A smattering of "Sister", "Whore", and "Teacher" comprised most of the rest of the emails. There were still a few "Mom/Mother" emails, as well as one "Daughter". Well, no one ever said guys followed directions well. .

She decided that these were plenty to choose from, so she quickly deleted the ad she'd placed and started going through the emails. Guys who didn't fit the age criteria were automatically deleted. So were the ads from guys who were shorter than she was. Hey, no one was going to accuse her of being Florence Nightingale. She wasn't interested in pity fucks, she was interested in having fun while helping a guy out at the same time. She also decided to delete the "Secretary" emails. It sounded like a fun fantasy, but she kind of wanted her first time out to be a little kinky. Not kinky enough to break her rules however, so the forbidden subject emails were deleted as well.

Finally she was left with 5 emails. The first was from a guy looking to play out his older neighbor fantasy. He was in his early 30's, about 6 feet tall with dark brown hair and a sexy smile. He was hoping she would come over because her water was shut off and ask to take a shower. As she was drying off, he would walk into the bathroom thinking she had already left.

Next there was another "Sister" ad. This gentleman was in his late 30's, and had an older sister the same age as Marie. He was fairly average looking, but the picture he sent showed off his rock hard abs and nicely defined chest. He wanted his sister to come over upset about her boyfriend breaking up with her, and then he would console her as a brother first, then as a lover.

The third ad was also looking for a neighbor, but the response was from a pair of roommates! One was 25, the other was 27, and they had an apartment 20 minutes from her house. Her eyes roamed over the picture of the two young men, both of whom were dressed in khaki shorts and polo shirts. They looked like J. Crew models! They didn't provide a lot of detail, just that they wanted her to introduce herself as new to the neighborhood and allow herself to be seduced by the two of them.

The fourth ad was from a guy her own age. The title was "Stranded Motorist". It was the most inventive of the emails she had received, and the fantasy revolved around her knocking at his door one night pretending to be a stranded motorist who needed assistance. After he told her that it was too late for a tow truck, he would offer his couch for her and things would take off from there.

The last ad was from a 35 year old who wanted her to be his maid. She would come to his house in the suburbs and he would have an outfit for her. He provided a little more detail about his fantasy as well, describing how he would catch her in his bedroom trying on a dress for his girlfriend, and he would chastise her and make her take it off, then ravish her body.

So many choices, but she knew she had to pick one. Her hand hovered over her mouse, and then she made her choice...

* * *

Chapter One:

It was a beautiful August night in the suburbs of Philadelphia. The typical humidity had broken with a round of thunderstorms that afternoon, and a cool breeze played on Marie's arms and face as she walked up the sidewalk towards her destination. The 41-year old woman was dressed in jeans and a tight t-shirt, her 38DDD's nicely highlighted by the thin cotton. She was tall, about 5'11, her voluptuous body exuding sexuality. Her large breasts highlighted a narrow waist that flared out to her womanly hips. Her large and firm ass was contained by a tight pair of faded jeans. She had a few extra pounds on her, but they were in all the right places.

After placing her ad a few days earlier, she had narrowed down her list of potential responses to five. Then she had made her choice, and after talking with the person who placed the ad, they had agreed that tonight would be the night to act out his fantasy.

She approached the door of the colonial-style house and rang the doorbell. She carried with her a bag with a clean pair of clothes, as well as some condoms, a toothbrush, and some body wash and perfume. As she had packed it earlier, she thought of it as her "one night stand kit". She could feel the butterflies in her stomach, and was glad that she had toked up before she left the house. She thought of her husband waiting patiently at home for her and smiled to herself. He was fine with her adventure, as long as she gave him a detailed account of what took place when she got back home. Then he would fuck her to even more orgasms, reclaiming his wife before they drifted off to sleep.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the front door opening. A nice looking guy in his early 30's appeared, looking somewhat quizzical.

"Can I help you," he asked.

"I'm so sorry to bug you," she replied. "My name's Marie, and I just moved in across the street, but they haven't turned the water on for us yet. I've been unpacking all afternoon and I was wondering... oh jeez, this is so embarrassing. Is there any way I could borrow your shower for a few minutes? I just feel so gross and I'd really like to clean up."

He smiled at her and said, "Of course. Come on in." He ushered her into the house and closed the door behind him. It was a very tastefully decorated home, with plush furniture and some expensive looking artwork on the walls.

"I'm David," he said. "David Gershon. You said you just moved here?"

"Yes," she replied. "I'm Marie. Marie Maxwell. My daughter and I moved in today, but they won't have the water turned on until tomorrow morning."

They continued chit-chatting as they walked through the house, Marie inventing a fictitious daughter and a fictitous divorce. David was divorced as well, sharing custody of his two sons with his wife. But they were at his wife's home that evening, meaning the house was theirs alone.

"I'd offer you the use of the boy's bathroom, but since I've got two teenagers and they're responsible for keeping it clean I really don't trust the condition of the room. You can use the shower in the master suite instead," he offered.

"Are you sure," she asked. "I don't want to be a bother."

"Don't be ridiculous," he laughed. "Do you know how long it's been since I've had a beautiful woman in my bathroom? I mean, not that I'm... uh..."

She smiled. "It's okay, David. I think I'm flattered." She gave him a smile and walked into the master suite. It too was richly appointed, with a four-poster king size bed dominating the room. A flat panel television hung on the wall, and there was a large chest of doors along one wall with an enormous mirror attached.

"Now I can offer you the use of my shower," David said. "Or, if you'd rather, you can take a soak in the tub." With that he opened the door to a huge bathroom. A seperate shower was in the corner, its glass sides completely transparent. There was also a large soaking tub against one wall, and Marie shivered with delight.

"Oh, if you don't mind I think I'd like to use your tub... as long as it's not a bother," she said.

"No bother at all," he replied. There's even some bubble bath there for you. While you're running the tub I'm going to go downstairs and get something to drink. Are you hungry? Would you like something to eat or drink?"

"Mmmmm," she said. "As long as you're helping your new neighbor be so decadent, do you have a glass of wine? I'd love to relax in your tub for just a few minutes and have a glass."

David laughed, and in his deep baritone said, "Of course! I'll bring up a nice red. Start the tub and I'll be right back." With that he left the room and Marie had a moment to herself.

She'd almost forgotten that this was all role-playing. He seemed so nice and normal, and she really did like the tub. As it began filling with hot water she thought about how she'd like things to proceed. She decided to take charge of the situation, and as the tub was filling she began adding bubble bath to the water. When the bubbles had reached the edge of the tub she closed the door to the bathroom, but left it open about two inches, so that he could peek in and watch her through the mirror if he desired.

She slowly lifted up her t-shirt over her head, exposing her breasts in a black lacy bra. Undoing the button on her jeans, she slid down the zipper and pulled her pants off, leaving her in nothing but her sheer bra and panties. Reaching behind her, she undid the clasp of her bra, letting her 38DDD's spring free. Hooking her thumbs in her panties, she rolled them down her legs and kicked them off her feet. She was now standing naked in a stranger's bathroom. It felt so wrong... so deliciously, deviantly wrong.

She stepped into the tub and slowly sank down beneath the bubbles. Closing her eyes, she let her hands drift up towards her nipples, pinching them between her fingers. The hot water felt so good on her skin, and the bubbles hid what she was doing from any eyes that might be watching through the door.

A couple of minutes later, she heard him coming up the stairs. "Marie?" he asked as he entered the bedroom.

"I'm in here David," she replied. "I hope you don't mind, but the bath was ready so I went ahead and got in."

He stood at the door, unwilling to open it. "Oh, okay," he said. "I'll just leave your glass of wine here by the door."

"Don't be silly," she said. "I'm covered by bubbles. Come on in and talk to me while I soak."

The bathroom door slowly opened, and David came inside. Carrying two glasses and a bottle of wine, he approached the tub.

"Can you hold a glass without me seeing anything?" he asked.

"I can hold a glass and let you see exactly what I want you to see," she replied devilishly, extending her arm and exposing most of her right breast to the handsome stranger in front of her. She took the wine glass from him and held it while he poured her a drink. Then she slowly lowered her arm, making sure he got a good look at her breast. She thought most of her nipple had been covered by bubbles, but she couldn't be sure. One thing she was sure of, David couldn't take his eyes off of her treasures.

"Sit with me while I soak. Tell me about yourself," she purred. "I like to know my neighbors. Sometimes I like to know them very well."

For the next ten minutes he sat and talked while she teased him without mercy. Lifting her legs above the bubbles, she ran a washcloth up and down her calves and thighs. She toyed with her pussy, making tiny cooing sounds as he tried to peer beneath the soapy curtain in vain. She could tell he was getting hard, and by the bulge in his pants he was getting nice and big as well. Finally she couldn't stand it anymore and sat up in the tub, exposing both of her breasts to him.

"David, would you wash my back please," she asked. As he drifted over towards her she handed him the washcloth. His hands on her back felt heavenly, not too strong, but not feather-light either. She cooed again, and this time let her hand slide over the top of the tub. She didn't bother to find a towel, just reached out and rubbed his cock through his pants. It felt like a steel bar beneath his jeans.

"Oops," she said with a smile. "I've gotten you all wet. We better get you out of those clothes."

He looked down and said, "Oh, it's only a spot. It'll dry off."

She laughed to herself, then stood up in the tub. Taking him by the hands, she made him stand, then she pressed her body against his. His hands circled her waist and cupped her buttocks, while her hands ran over his chest. She leaned in and kissed him, driving her tongue in his mouth. The kiss lasted for almost a minute, and as she pulled away she said, "Now you're officially soaked. Get those clothes off while I dry off."

She used the nice fluffly towel that he had provided as he almost frantically shed his clothes. As his boxer briefs fell to the floor, she looked with appreciation at his hard cock. About 8 inches long, it was also nice and thick at the base, then tapering to a point at the head, like a candlestick. She couldn't wait to taste him, so she squatted down on the bathroom floor and began licking his cock. Up one side and down the other, rubbing it against her face, playing with his balls as she jacked his stalk and licked the head.

With a hoarse moan he pushed her away from his dick.

"The bed. I want you on the bed," he panted. She grinned again and crawled on her hands and knees over to the big king size bed, swaying her ass back and forth as she moved across the expanse of the bedroom.

"How do you want me, neighbor?"

"I want to lick your pussy. Oh God, I have to lick your pussy."

She climbed up on the bed and wantonly spread her legs. This was pure lust now. She grabbed her nipples and began pinching as his tongue made contact with her sex. He used his entire tongue to lick up and down her labia, using the broad flat part of his tongue on her lips, then using the tip of his tongue when he'd reach her clit. His large hands cupped her ass, tilting her hips forward, splaying her out for him to use as he saw fit.

"Do... you... always... greet... new... neighbors... this... way?" she gasped as an orgasm overtook her?

"Only the ones I want to fuck," he replied before he dove back between her legs.

"There's no one else in the house, right?" she managed to ask. He shook his head no, not moving his tongue from her clit. In that case, she decided to let herself go.

"Oh GAWD," she cried. "Eat my pussy, neighbor. Fuck me with your tongue before you fuck me with your cock!"

She humped his face for what seemed like an eternity, riding his tongue to several orgasms. Then she decided she had to have that cock inside of her. She pushed his head away and said, "It's time for you to fuck me, neighbor." She played with her clit as he stood up and put on a condom. Standing before her he asked, "How do you want it?"

As much as she loved to be fucked from behind, she knew exactly what she wanted at that moment. "Lie down, big boy," she whispered, then straddled him. Putting her breasts in his face, she sank down on his prick until he was buried inside of her pussy. She began to rock back and forth on his hard cock as his tongue and teeth played with her nipples. She rode him harder and faster until an orgasm overtook her, and then she turned around. She had seen this position in pornos before, but had never tried it. Facing away from him, she sank back down on his cock, leaning back on her arms.

"Oh!," she cried out. His dick was hitting her in spots that weren't used to being touched during sex, and she thrust back and forth almost spasmodically, feeling the head of his prick hit her vaginal walls. His hands reached up and pinched her nipples as she rode him, and she could hear him talking to her, encouraging her to fuck him harder and faster.

With a loud cry she came again, and slumped back against her partner.

"Mmm," she said. "That was wonderful. I should be going soon, but I don't want to leave until you've cum. What can your new neighbor do to help you out, David?"

He toyed with a nipple while he stroked her clit. "Can I fuck you from behind?" he asked.

She got off the bed and motioned for him to stand. Taking the bedspread in her hands, she flung it to the floor, then grabbed a pillow.

"Come and get me, David," she hissed as she arched her ass into the air. She felt him come up behind her, felt him rub the head of his bloated cock against the lips of her pussy.

"Fuck me hard, David. Use me. Use your neighbor," she cried. As he thrust inside of her, she felt herself cum. Then he began to fuck her in earnest, his strong hands on her hips holding her steady as his cock slid in and out. She reached down to play with her clit and he slapped her ass.

"Don't touch yourself," he ordered. "Not yet. I'll tell you when."

She closed her eyes and moaned again. This was pretty close to her own fantasy... the one where she was taken and used by a stranger. Perhaps one day a man would respond to her ad with that fantasy, but for now she was going to enjoy this. She'd never really fantasized about any of her neighbors before, but this was good... very good.

David's pounding of her pussy was getting faster now, his breathing shallower. She reached back, but instead of playing with her clit she began to roll his balls in her hand. With a gutteral cry he thrust himself forward, filling the condom with his cum. She moved her hand back to her clit and frantically rubbed back and forth, sending her into one final orgasm.

12