Fantasies Inc. Pt. 03

Story Info
A loving wife returns to make another fantasy come true.
4.3k words
4.34
46k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 07/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad Browning lay on the couch in the living room, arms crossed behind his head, staring up at the ceiling. For the tenth time today he wondered if Marie would show. The enigmatic woman had emailed him a few days ago and asked what his schedule would be this weekend, and also asked when his roommate Josh would be around. He remembered the conversation well because it had come as such a shock to him.

When the phone rang, he never thought he'd be hearing from the woman he had emailed a few weeks before, and in fact it took him a few seconds to remember who she was.

"I'm Marie, the woman you emailed from the Craigslist ad? You wanted to pursue a fantasy of you and your roommate seducing the new neighbor lady... remember?"

"Oh yeah! Wow, I never heard from you so I thought you'd decided not to pick me... us," he responded.

"Well," she replied, her voice low and seductive, "I'll be honest, I did answer a couple of emails before I decided to call you. I guess the question is, are you still interested?"

"Oh hell yes!", he exclaimed. "Do you want to come over tonight?"

She laughed. "No, not tonight. Tell me when you and your roommate are free this weekend, and then I'll drop by unannounced. It'll make it more fun if you don't know when I'm going to show up."

So he had told her they were free Friday night, Saturday afternoon, and Sunday afternoon. Friday night he and Josh had ordered a pizza and watched porn in the hopes that their doorbell would ring, but it never did. Then earlier today Josh had told Chad he was going to work out and would be back in a few hours.

"But what if Marie shows up?", he asked his roommate.

"Dude, give it up. She's not coming. She's just another one of those people who get their kicks by fucking with people," Josh had responded. "But," he added with a grin, "if she does show up, just keep her occupied until I get back. I won't be gone long."

So Josh had disappeared, leaving Chad alone with his thoughts. He couldn't explain why he was so eager to have this happen. He wasn't a bad looking guy, about 6'2" and 210 pounds with dark brown hair and a decent build. He didn't have any trouble getting dates or even hooking up with chicks in whatever bar he decided to go to on Saturday night, but this was different somehow. Fucking someone's wife, for one thing. And fucking her with your best friend... that just doesn't happen every day.

Chad and Josh had met in college and become friends almost immediately. Both were business majors and shared a number of classes. They'd even dated girls who were friends in college, but none of them had been serious. And they'd never shared a woman before, though they had joked about it. After they graduated they'd both found jobs in the Philadelphia area, and had been sharing their condo for the past three years. Chad had just received a raise at work though, and was thinking about getting a place of his own. If he did that, he wanted to go out with a bang, so to speak. A big male bonding ritual before they separated and inevitably drifted apart.

Chad glanced at his watch. 2:40 p.m. She wasn't showing. This was stupid. He sat up from his prone position on the couch and reached for the remote at the same time the doorbell rang.

He froze for a moment, then forced himself to casually walk to the front door. He opened it to see an attractive woman in her early 30's standing in front of him.

"Can I help you?", he asked.

"Well, I don't need any help," she laughed. "I just moved in upstairs and I thought I'd come introduce myself to my new neighbor. I'm Marie." With that she extended her hand and Chad reached for it, feeling her soft skin beneath his hand.

"I'm Chad," he replied. "It's nice to meet you. Would you like to come in for a beer or something?"

She smiled, and Chad noticed what nice teeth she had. She was actually the total package... about 5'11 with shoulder length dark red hair, hazel eyes, a set of lips that looked like they were made for kissing, and a knockout figure. She wasn't skinny, but she wasn't fat either. Big breasts tapering down to a slender waist, then flaring out again to broad hips. She was wearing a long black broomstick skirt and a tight white t-shirt that clung to her skin.

He realized he'd been staring, and Marie was looking at him with a hint of a smile on her face.

"Take it all in?", she asked light-heartedly, and he grinned sheepishly back at her.

"Sorry," he said. "You're just a beautiful woman and I couldn't help but get a little distracted."

She laughed, then walked inside of his apartment like she owned the place.

"By all means, get distracted. It's not every day I get a compliment like that! But I think I'll take you up on your offer for a beer too, if you don't mind."

She wandered over to the couch in the living room, looking at the artwork on the walls and the relatively tasteful furnishings. Chad crossed the hallway into the living room and shouted at Marie to make herself at home.

"Your place looks too neat to be a bachelor pad. Do you live with anyone?", she asked from the living room.

"Uh, yeah," he responded. "My roommate Josh went to the gym, but he should be back soon. What about you?"

"The usual," she said. "Husband and two kids. He took them to the pool this afternoon. Any excuse to get out of unpacking for a few hours." She said the last sentence not with malice, but with a good natured ribbing towards her absent partner.

"Well," he responded. "You're making your own excuse to get out of unpacking too, aren't you? Having a beer with your handsome downstairs neighbor and all..."

He mentally kicked himself. "Handsome downstairs neighbor?", he thought to himself. "Why did I say that? Jeez, she's gonna think I'm an egomaniac."

But then he felt a hand on the small of his back, felt her fingers gliding up his spine, and felt her breath on his ear as she leaned in close.

"You're right," she cooed. "I am finding my own distraction, and you are my handsome downstairs neighbor. And I'm definitely in the mood to be distracted. The question is, are you ready to distract me?"

He turned around and took her in his arms, feeling her hot breath on his neck. He felt like every nerve ending was on fire right now. He could feel the tips of her breasts just touching his chest, could feel her hands just under his shoulders, could feel her hips swaying against him.

"Are you sure about this?", he asked. "What would your husband say?"

She slid her left hand down his chest and took his hand in hers. Then she raised their hands back up her chest, until he was cupping one of her large breasts in his hand.

"If he saw this," she whispered, "he'd be asking you what's taking so long. My husband knows and my husband approves. Now, are you going to take this, or am I going to have to see who lives across the hall?"

His hand began caressing her breast, feeling her nipple grow hard underneath his touch. He brought his face down to hers and kissed her, tentatively at first but with growing confidence. Her tongue snaked inside of his mouth, dueling with his as one of her hands wrapped around his neck, drawing him closer. Her other hand slid from his chest down his waist, until she was cupping his balls in her hand through his shorts.

"Mmmm, fuck yes!", she hissed. "You've got nice big balls for me. What about your cock? Do you have a big cock for your neighbor too?" Her hand slid up from his balls and began to trace the outline of his cock through her shorts. She stopped kissing him long enough to gasp as she felt just how big he was. She reared back and looked at him.

"My God, big boy! You do have a big cock!"

He smiled at her. "My nickname in college was Hanging Chad," he explained. His freshman year in college had coincided with the 2000 elections, and the correlation between his name and dick size to the disputed ballots proved to be an irresistible pun for the poly-sci major he fucked for a few months in the fall semester. As bad a pun as it was, he wasn't complaining. It didn't hurt his chances with women to have his endowment so widely known.

"How big is it," she asked.

"You'll just have to find out," he replied as he began kissing her again. After just a moment, however, she pushed him back.

"Can we go to the couch", she asked. "I'd really like to get a little more comfortable than making out in the kitchen if you don't mind."

"Sure," he replied. "We can even go to the bedroom if you'd like."

She grinned devilishly. "We could," she said. "But then I'm afraid your roommate would miss out on all the fun when he comes home. Wouldn't you rather he open the door to find me riding this monster cock of yours?"

Chad grinned as well, imagining the look on Josh's face when he came through the door. He nodded his approval and took Marie by the hand, leading her back into the living room. The bright afternoon sun filled the room with a golden light, and Marie looked like a fallen angel as she sat down on the couch and lifted her broomstick skirt to her upper thighs.

"I want you to lick me," she demanded.

Chad immediately complied, sinking to his knees in front of her. He began by gently kissing her just above her knees, sliding his hands up her thighs at the same time. He looked up to see her lean back into the couch, eyes closed and her breathing heavy. His mouth moved slowly up her thighs until he had to push her skirt up further. As her pussy came into view he inhaled sharply. He loved when women went without panties, and Marie's pussy was beautiful. A small triangle of closely trimmed pubic hair sat just above a fat pair of outer lips, already parted in anticipation. He could see her wetness glistening around her sex, and he moved closer to taste her.

As his tongue made contact with her pussy, Marie gasped out loud, then pressed her hands to the tops of Chad's shoulders to encourage him.

"Mmmm, oh yes! Lick my pussy baby," she said, eagerly thrusting her hips to meet his tongue.

His tongue pierced her outer lips again, and he ran the flat slope of his tongue up her pussy until he found her clit. He was rewarded by another gasp and an arch of her hips, which only encouraged him to flick the tip of his tongue against the hard nubbin.

"Oh shit yes," she moaned as her hands left his shoulders and began rubbing her tits through her shirt and bra. She pushed the mounds together for a moment, then grabbed her shirt by the hem and pulled it up over her head.

Chad looked at her enormous tits in their lacy confines, the mounds barely contained by the sheer black lace of her brassiere. He couldn't wait to get his hands and mouth on her tits, but first he wanted to make her cum. He resumed lapping at her clit as her fingers pinched her fat nipples through her bra.

"God, you taste good," he whispered into her pussy, not sure if she heard him and not really caring. She did hear, however, and smiled down at him.

"I'm glad you like me. Now c'mon... lick me good baby. Make me cum," she demanded.

As his tongue circled her clit faster and faster he could feel her muscles clench. Her ass raised up off the couch and she began thrusting her hips harder into his face. It was almost like he was getting face fucked, and while he had never experienced a woman do this before, he found that he liked it. His tonguing became sloppier as she kept grinding her pussy against his face, until finally she moaned loudly and collapsed back on the couch.

He smiled up at her.

"You like that?", he asked. She nodded in return.

"Then how about returning the favor?", he replied, standing as he did so.

He quickly shed his t-shirt, but let her reach for the waistband of his shorts. As she undid the button, he reached out and stroked her hair. His shorts fell in a puddle at his feet, and she grasped his boxer briefs and began pulling them down. As his hard dick came into view (all 9 ½ inches... he knew exactly how big he was, but he wanted Marie to guess) he heard another gasp of surprise from Marie. When she had grabbed him earlier he hadn't been entirely hard, but now he was like a steel bar.

"Oh my God," she exclaimed. "Look at all this cock! Oh fuck, I can't wait to feel this inside me. Can I just fuck you now and suck you later?"

"No way, lady. I want to see those pretty lips of yours wrapped around my cock," he responded with a smile.

He sat down on the couch in roughly the same position she was in earlier. She got on her knees in front of him, still in her black lacy bra and black broomstick skirt.

She grasped his shaft in one hand and lowered her lips to the bloated head. Flicking her tongue along the slit, she began fondling his balls while she gently ran her other hand up and down the shaft.

"I have some lube if you want it," he began, but she shook her head.

"I don't need any lube," she responded, and then began to take as much of his cock into her mouth as she could.

Chad had never had a girl able to deep throat him, and Marie was no exception, but she came close. Opening her mouth wide, she was able to get about eight inches in her mouth before she had to stop. Reversing course, she applied suction on his cock as she worked her way up the shaft, still rolling his balls gently between her fingers. Up and down she went until Chad thought he would explode into her mouth, but just as he was about to tell her that he was getting close she stopped. Gasping for breath, she looked up at him from her kneeling position between his legs.

"I'm sorry," she said, "but my jaw was beginning to hurt. Besides, I really do want to feel that monster inside of me, but before I do that, you can fuck my tits if you want."

She reached behind her to take off her lacy bra, then pressed her tits together and he squatted down, burying his shaft between her silky globes. She toyed with her fat brown nipples as his cock glided through the valley of flesh, its engorged head and several inches of the shaft sticking out past her tits with every thrust.

As good as it felt, his legs were starting to get a little tired from the position he was standing in. He offered Marie his hand and she stood up and took off her skirt, exposing her sex to him as he slid a condom over his cock. He sat back down on the couch and stroked himself once or twice as she straddled him, and then grabbed his cock at the base and began to sink down on his lap. She grimaced at first, getting used to his girth, and then began a rapid bobbing up and down on his prick, sinking a little farther with each downward thrust. Soon she was riding him like a pro, letting loose a stream of obscenities and guttural moans. His hands alternated between her ass and her tits, finally settling on roughly grabbing her ass cheeks as he moved his mouth to a nipple.

"Bite them," she growled at him as she rocked her pussy back and forth on his cock. He took the rubbery nipple between his teeth and gently bit.

"Harder. Harder. I'll tell you when it's too hard," she instructed, and soon he was chewing on her nipples so hard he found it amazing that she was receiving pleasure from what he was doing. But undeniably she was, writhing around on his lap so much that he half expected her to fall off. She stopped momentarily, but only to plant her feet on the couch, squatting over him and then fucking him even harder than she was before.

"Oh... God... Oh... fuck... Oh.... My... pussy... good... so good... pussy..." she babbled as she rode his cock to another monstrous orgasm. As she came down from her high she buried him inside of her and dropped to her knees, pressing her body close to his.

"That was amazing," she gasped.

He smiled at her and cupped her ass in his hands. He loved the way she felt around him, her pussy so hot with desire. She nuzzled into his neck and whispered that she wanted to try something.

"Be my guest," he said.

She climbed off of his body, standing before him on quivering legs. She motioned for him to scoot further down on the couch, until his buttocks were barely on the edge of the cushion. Then she turned her back to him and stepped closer and closer. Finally she climbed back up on the couch and laid back against his leaning form.

"I want to fuck you like this," she whispered as she wrapped her upturned arms around the back of his neck.

She arched her hips and he guided his cock inside of her. She used the tips of her feet to slide up and down his shaft, which meant her movements were slow and deliberate. The walls of her pussy clung to Chad's prick and he felt his balls boiling between his legs.

Suddenly, the front doorknob turned. Chad and Marie both quickly looked at the door with wide eyes, but Marie never stopped her movements up and down the thick cock buried inside of her.

"Hey Chad, I'm bac... Holy shit!", Josh said in shock.

Marie glanced over her shoulder at Chad, then turned back to Josh with a smile on her face. Her eyes twinkled mischievously as she spoke.

"I'm your new neighbor. I'd offer to shake your hand, but they're both supporting me right now. How about I suck your cock instead?"

Josh stared disbelievingly.

"Dude, come over here and let her suck your dick," Chad exclaimed. "She's fucking incredible. Get your ass over here!"

In a daze Josh walked over to the pair, watching as his friend's cock slid in and out of the attractive woman's wet pussy. He shed his clothes as he walked, and by the time he got to the couch his athletic form was naked.

Marie looked up at him. "I can't move my head much in this position," she said. "I want you to fuck my face instead. Don't worry about hurting me. Just grab my head and slowly start fucking my face. After you've done it for a minute or two you can go faster, and I'll let you know if it gets to be too much."

Josh nodded, then grabbed her by the hair. His cock had inflated quickly to it's full 7 inches, and as Marie's mouth sank over his mushroom head, he thrust his hips forward, one leg on the floor and the other on the couch.

The pair treated her like a rag doll, Josh fucking her face without mercy while Chad tortured her nipples to the point that he thought for sure she would cry out from the pain. Instead she continued to push her pussy against his cock.

"Wait, I need to turn around," Marie said. "I can't get any clit stimulation and it's driving me crazy!"

She turned around to face Chad again, and slid his thick cock inside her for the third time. Turning her head, she told Josh to fuck her face once more. The trio began to move faster and faster, and Marie had two orgasms in quick succession, the fat cock in her mouth and the longer dick burying itself in her pussy.

There was a light knocking from the front door, but none of the three even heard the noise. After a couple of moments, the doorknob turned, and a man entered the front hallway through the door Josh had forgotten to lock.

"Hello?," he said in a quizzical tone. "Honey?"

The two men immediately stopped and looked up from the woman filled with their dicks, their faces flushing as they stared at the man, who appeared to be in his early 30's, average of build with a polite smile on his face. Marie took Josh's cock from her mouth with a "pop!" and turned to face the man.

"Hi darling," he said. "I see you've met the new neighbors."

"I have," she said with a smile. "And they're delicious!"

"Well, my mom has the kids this afternoon, so if you don't mind I'm just going to see where I can fit in here. Hey fellas, nice to meet you. I'm Darren," he said as he shed his clothes as well.

The pair mumbled their names self-consciously as Marie began stroking their cocks with her hand and her pussy. Despite the awkwardness Chad felt at seeing Marie's husband insert himself into their threesome, at the same time he had to admit that this turn of events was turning him on, especially as he watched Darren drop to his knees behind his wife and began caressing her ass. Marie's mouth closed over Josh's cock once more and she began thrusting her hips down on Chad's prick as her husband's hands roamed over he ass cheeks.

12