Fantasies of Foliage

Story Info
Wife finds lust in Paradise.
2.3k words
3.84
84k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheri finally got the second honeymoon that they both desperately needed. She was not aware that this would be business for her husband when they booked the vacation. He was always working no matter where he was. Sheri thought if they just got far enough away from the chaos that they could rekindle the old flame. She planned the entire vacation herself. Somehow, the islands of Hawaii seemed so romantic. At least she thought it would be for her hubby and herself.

The islands were as beautiful as she imagined. The waters were so clear you could see the reefs. At first they both were enjoying the sites. Until, her husband ran into a coworker, that seems to pull him right away from her. This always made her feel as though she was second choice in his life. Sheri wasn't going to let anything destroy her time at the islands no matter what. Sheri decided that she would see some of the sites by herself. There was a tour guide who told her, and he would take her to some beautiful secluded falls. Sheri had her cameras ready, and told they would leave early the next morning.

Early the next morning, she told her husband Tom. I'm going to go see some waterfalls would you like to join me? Tom replied, No thanks, John and I are going to do some golfing. Can we meet later for a late lunch or early dinner? Yes, she told him. How does 4:00 p.m. at the lobby? They made the arrangements and she continued to get ready.

The tour guide Jack showed up right on time. Sheri wanted to get an early start and be able to get some hiking in also. She put her things into the jeep and off they rode. She couldn't stop, she thinking about her husband, always more or less dumping her for his friend. It was constant, this happened all the time to her. Sheri wasn't jealous of his friends only of his time that he spent with them. Seemed as though she was in a constant battle for his time off, against his friends. Sheri even thought that a couple of them would be more than glad if they split up. They almost did a few times, one because of his infidelity and another because of his friends. Sheri thought if there was a next time that would be the end of it all. She was never jealous of him with his work and he did spend most of his time working. As they rode on the bumpy off roads, all she could do was enjoy the scenery and think of what was to be. Finally, she pushed all the negative thoughts of her husband aside and decided she was going to fully take in all she could on this very day.

All of a sudden the jeep was out of control and going off the side of the road. The tour guide got control and the jeep came to a stop. Jack told her "I think we got a flat tire." I'll take a look. Sheri waited in the jeep while he looked. He told her that it was the tie rod. He'd have to get a tow truck out. The good news was they weren't too, far from the waterfalls. If she liked, he would take her to them by foot and then he'd go to a nearby house and phone for a tow truck. Sheri agreed. She grabbed her things and put on her backpack and proceed to the waterfalls. It was only about two miles form where the jeep broke down. It felt good to walk, it made her forget about everything that was bothering her earlier. Sheri indeed was enjoying this very much. As they approached the thick, she could hear the thunder rolling from the waterfalls. They walked down a path to a landing near the water. It was absolutely breathtaking, Sheri stood there and let the sun beat on her inhaling the smell with her eyes closed. The tour guide asked if she would be okay there by herself and he would be back in a few hours. Sheri unloaded her backpack onto a nice clearing by the water. She was in absolute solitude. It really cleared her mind.

Sheri took off her shorts and shirt and jumped into the water and took a swim. She was enjoying the water and decided on skinny dipping. She took off her bathing suit and started to float in the water, only hearing the thunder from the falls. Her body felt exhilarated by the water, the feeling of being alone with nothing but the sounds of the thundering water. It was stimulating to every one of her senses. Sheri laid in the water for some time. She decided to get out and lay to absorb some sun. She laid out onto her blanket nude, as she got comfortable onto the blanket. Sheri began to put her hands through her hair fluffing out some of the water, then moved her fingertips onto her breasts to wipe off some water. She could feel the sun glistening upon her nipples. They were erect and firm. Beginning to touch them with her fingertips, moving her fingertips pulling and pushing all around them.

Paul approached the water's edge as he looked across the waterfall and saw a woman in the water swimming. Noticing that she was not wearing clothes and decided that she looked so wonderful in the water, he didn't want to startle her. Watching her breasts glistening with the shimmers of light breaking, to expose every curve. Paul took a seat watching, taking off his shoes from hiking. His muscular legs were aching from the long hike up the mountains. Putting his legs into the water's edge to soothe them. Paul watched as if it was all his, as though this was put before him for his enjoyment only. Wondering about this beautiful young woman, why was she here seeming to be all alone.

Sheri arose from the water and stood in the sunlight. His eyes were in amazement, she was even more beautiful than he once thought. Her body perfectly curved with her beautiful hips and ass. He began to crave her. Paul wanted her now. As she began to lay onto the ground, she was so sure of herself and confident. As she moved, her hands through her hair down her neck onto her breasts. He began to get hard, it had been some time since a woman affected him in such a way. To him she was sent from heaven above for him and no one else.

Sheri was feeling every inch of her body smoothing the water on the tips of her fingers. It began to make her wet. She could feel the warmth of her juices start to rise within her. Moving her legs apart to make way for her fingers. Smoothing down her belly making way through her hair using one of her hands to spread herself apart and putting the other fingertips onto her clitoris. This exhilarated her making her hips move in unison with her fingers, feeling her fingers inside of her vagina where the juices flowed. Sheri began to bite her lips, moving her fingers in and out. Moving her hips higher into the air, fucking herself. Feeling the orgasm rising within her breaths coming faster. Sheri was moving with the thunder of the water. Finally, she released a scream and the orgasms they came one after another. Never having had such an orgasm such as wonderful this one. She felt so free. Continuing with a slower pace her body still shaking, but moving slower and slower until she fell to sleep.

Paul was astounded to see that she began to move her legs apart and smooth her hands between them. Moving her hips upward as if wishing him inside of them. His hard cock was ready to burst inside of his pants. Unzipping his pants and let out the throbbing hardness. All he could do was watch and put his hand onto the hardness and begin to stroke it. The more he watched her enjoy herself and began to orgasm the more it made him want to fuck her. Paul could only imagine right now how it felt to be inside of her like her pounding fingers. Sensing that she was climaxing and this sent shivers through him as if willing him to cum with her. Hearing her loud screams and he laid his head back and felt the same as she released all of herself to the wilderness. He too came with her moans of enjoyment. Paul was still so excited that his shaft was still hard and ready for more. Watching her fall to sleep, wondering what would happen if he approached this beautiful woman. After screaming would she and get scared away or would she open her legs and let him in? Paul would never know if he didn't go for it. He was nude by this time from the heat of hiking and the excitement he found by the water. His body was sweaty and his muscles where cut perfectly. Paul began to approach her being very careful not to wake her. He was there not believing he was there standing over her, blocking the sun.

Sheri felt something standing over her. She wasn't afraid. Opening her eyes and there stood a silhouette of a gorgeous tall muscular man. Was she dreaming? She wondered. Smiling and saying, Well are you just going to stand there blocking my sun? Knelling down and began to lick those firm breasts and pulled on her nipples making his was down to her belly licking and putting his hands to her breasts not letting go of them. Opening her legs wide open for him and raised her hips as he made his way down to her wetness. Again beginning to moan with the same rhythms as she did before. Seeing his hard cock and wanted it inside of her. Sliding on top of him with such a force and took his hard cock into her hands and gently began to stroke it. Gently gliding it into her mouth first the head of the cock then feeling his balls with her fingertips. Pushing her head further and further until she took all of his hard cock inside her mouth. Paul was working her clitoris and the juices were flowing.

Drinking up as much as he could letting some run down his face as she sat on his face. Using his fingers pushing them in and out of her gently. Her hips were moving and so was her head. All he wanted was to feel his hard cock inside of her hot juicy pussy. Again, she was ready to orgasm, but she wanted his hard cock inside of her thrusting all the way in. She hopped off of him and licked his neck down to his chest. Smiling she hopped on top of him, gently gliding his hard throbbing cock inside of her. Oh, he was a wonderful fit for her. Her hips were rolling on top of him she was riding him like he had never been rode before. He began to thrust up to buck her off of him.

The more he did this the more forceful she became. Paul continued to play with her breasts pulling at the nipples and she moved forcefully on him. He was at her mercy, she was showing non for him. Sheri was going to ride him until they both came. Her head was bent back, he looked up at her and she let out another scream this time it was much longer and she didn't slow down, but she went faster. Her hips were moving like a wild animal. This excited him more and more, he too was about to cum, but he could feel he pussy was tightening with her orgasms. Wanting to hold out as long as he could, pleasing this fantasy woman over and over again. Finally, he could take no more she broke him and he release his shot his hot cum inside of her. Sheri knew he came and began to slow her movements until she fell beside him on the blanket. There they both laid as if they were dreaming.

After recuperating she stood up and got into the water and began to swim again. Paul took this motion to follow her into the water. They were both swimming around in the water enjoying the rush. Paul swam to her and pulled her onto him and passionately kissed her, she returned the kiss without a second thought. He whispered to her, who are you? Where did you come from? Where you sent to me? Giggling and whispered back to him, I'm only your fantasy as to what you wanted, just as you are for me. They continued their swim finding each other in the water and moving away.

Sheri told him I must go now. I have to get back now. Getting out of the water leaving him swimming he watched every move she made and didn't ask anymore questions. As she dressed herself and gathered her backpack and left hiking up the hill. As she approached the top of the hill there was her tour guide with the jeep. He asked if she enjoyed herself. Sheri told him oh my yes, I took in as much as I could. As they headed back to the hotel, she was so at ease with herself. No more negative thoughts they all disappeared. She got back to her room and showered and dressed to meet her husband in the lobby it was almost 4:00 p.m. Her husband approached her and asked her well, how were the waterfalls? Did you enjoy yourself? He said, Well, it certainly agreed with you. You look fabulous. She agreed and said, I took in every moment and got everything I've ever wanted.