Fantasies On A Plane Ride

Story Info
They tell each other their secret thoughts.
5.8k words
4.51
67.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shambles
shambles
150 Followers

It was a long airplane ride, but at least we had the three seats between the two of us. I don't usually get attractive companions when I'm travelling---or even female companions. But this time I seemed to have hit the jackpot.

This one was a redhead, about thirty, vivacious. And stacked!! She'd taken off her jacket, and underneath was a white blouse, completely plain, with a formal collar. And very tight fitting. Underneath that was what I'd have given a lot to see. Or even get my hands on. Or better still, get my mouth on.

We ignored each other at first. At least, she seemed to be ignoring me, but there was no way I could ignore the perfume that wafted my way or the nipples that poked through the thin material of her blouse. We got talking after a while, and the conversation got round to holiday destinations, and dream holidays, and fantasies in general. And then she came out with the million dollar question. "What about your fantasies?"

"How about Club Med?" I suggested.

"For the sun or the girls?"

I grinned. "What do you think?"

"I think it's naked girls you fantasise about"

The conversation was getting interesting. I decided to risk it. "So don't you fantasize about naked men?"

"This sounds like truth or dare," she said. "You want to talk about fantasies?"

"Sounds good to me," I said. And it did.

"Right then. You start. Tell me one of your intimate fantasies."

I was getting out of my depth. "How intimate?"

"Why not really intimate? The kind you wouldn't tell your friends."

"I have plenty of those," I couldn't believe it. A beautiful broad I'd never seen before wanting to talk dirty? Or did she? "I couldn't even tell strangers about those."

"Why not?" And she moved across to sit in the seat beside me. I put the armrest up, and she moved really close

.

"Too intimate," I admitted.

"Sexy?"

"And then some."

"How about telling me some of them? We've got a long trip ahead."

Do you launch into a description of how you'd like to have her sitting on your face, and you don't even know her name? And get your face slapped or have the steward move you to another seat? "You might not like them," I said.

"Why not? You think I don't have fantasies too?"

"It was your idea," I countered. "Why don't you start?"

"You might be shocked, and ring for the steward."

"Maybe we ought to see who can shock the other most," I suggested. "The way your boobs behave every time you take a breath is pretty shocking to start with."

"You've noticed them? I always feel it's pretty unfair the way a man can see how a woman's stacked, and a man keeps his goodies tucked away inside a pair of Y-fronts."

"I'd untuck them any time for you'" I ventured, and wondered if I was pushing too hard.

"That's a fantasy I was having before we started to talk," she said excitedly. "Now it's your turn."

"Since you've got me stripping for you, you're not going to just look, I hope." I was going to jump in the deep end. She had me rolling. "I'd like to feel a nice cool hand exploring, doing whatever you felt like doing."

"That's nice," she said. "Doing absolutely anything I like? I'd like to put my hand round it, and if I can get my fingers right around it's not big enough. So I'll have to play with it and make it grow. Thicker and longer, till it stands straight up with a big red swollen head. Do you like to masturbate yourself?"

So she really meant it. It was going to be hardball. And it was going to be dirty. "It's a poor substitute for a girl's hand. Or mouth. But sometimes it's the only way when you haven't cum for a week and your balls are full. What about you?"

"I love it. As you say, it's no substitute for having a lover do it, but there are times when I get so horny I just have to masturbate myself. Don't you love that word masturbate? It's so dirty somehow."

My prick was sitting up and begging by now. The thought of having this broad jerking me off, or watching her diddle herself, or even better both at once, was getting to me. Funny how dirty talk is no fun unless it's from the other sex," I said. "Is it getting to your pussy the way it's getting to my dick?"

"Pussy's for schoolgirls," she reproved me. "This aching void between my legs is a cunt. If only it was dark now I'd have two fingers up inside her and frig myself silly. But I'd rather have that prick of yours sliding its way up inside me."

The cabin lights were dimmed at that moment. I guess we were all expected to go to sleep. But sleep was not on my companion's mind. In the darkness she put her hand on my thigh, and I stiffened as I expected her to grab the great banana that was inside my pants. But she just ran her hand up and down the inside of my thigh, right up to my crotch, without touching anything vital. This was developing into a prick teasing session. And cunt teasing too, I guessed.

"Let's take it slow," she said. "I've always wanted to go to a sex therapist and pour out my most secret fantasies. Feel like playing the part of a therapist?"

"I'd love to hear some of the dirty, depraved ideas you seem to have in your mind. I might learn something."

She smiled wickedly. "I really doubt it. But maybe it'll put a new twist on some of yours. And don't forget you're next. Ever had anything to do with bondage? I'd love to be tied up to a tree, with my arms fastened above my head so that my titties stick way out, and my feet spread apart, and a gag over my mouth so I can't scream when I cum. I'm dressed just like this, so imagine you're the man who's tied me up. You can see now that I'm a 34 C, and when you look at me all trussed up and in your power, with my breasts trying to burst out of my blouse, I'll bet that destroys every bit of your self control. You want to grab my tits, and feel them through my blouse. Feel my nipples, they're getting hard, and as you squeeze them in your fingers they begin to swell. I love a man's fingers on my nipples, but this way when I'm defenseless and unable to resist it's almost excruciating.

"Are you a tit man? I'll bet you are. You want to get at them so much. I can see you're hungry for them right now. So you put your hand in the neck of my blouse and rip it open, and push it back over my naked shoulders out of the way. Now you can see more of them, bulging out above the top of my brassiere. You want to rip that off too, but you see it fastens at the front and you decide to undo it. I wear it tight enough anyway, but with my arms stretched above my head my boobs are threatening to burst out of the bra. So when you undo the fastening they do just that. They burst out, and the two halves of the bra slide aside. (Can you see that in your mind now? You like it?)

"Now you've got what you want. I'm naked to the waist, and you can do whatever you want with me because I can't move. So first you have a go at my nipples. You take one between your fingers and twirl it, and you take the other in your mouth and tease it with your teeth. You're my captor, so you don't feel like being gentle with me. You pinch my nipple unmercifully, and you suck the other one as hard as you can so that the whole aureole is in your mouth and I can feel your teeth scraping it. All this time my breasts have been bursting, and I felt I must scream if you didn't ease my nipples. Now this is what I wanted. They must be as hard and big as little penises. I want you sucking both of them. For ever. But you stop. That's part of the torture. You know how to torture me. You stand back and look at me. My feet are fastened wide apart, but my thighs are already scissoring because of the awful emptiness in my cunt. My skirt's fairly short, and it's ridden up further because my legs are apart. I was dressed especially for my boy friend, specially sexily, with sexy undies. You can't wait to see what's under my skirt. You put your hands under my skirt, and feel me up, up the backs of my thighs, and grab the cheeks of my ass and fondle them.

"But you've got to have me undressed. You fiddle with the fastening at the waist, but you're too impatient for that so you do what you did with my blouse. You rip my skirt open, all the way down, and let it fall to my feet.

"Now I'm really exposed to you. I love to have men look at my naked body. But this time I'm not so sure because I'm tied up and there's no-one else around and I don't know you. I'm getting frightened, but it's deliciously frightening because I'm so worked up I feel I could cum any minute. You stand back again and look me over, my naked titties with my brassiere hanging from my shoulders, my nipples wet from your mouth and red and raw and throbbing, my belly naked except for a skimpy garter belt and a tiny pair of panties that don't do much more than cover my crotch. (A cache-sex, the French call it---a sex-concealer). And black stockings that don't come nearly up to my crotch, held up by garters from the garter belt. I don't usually wear a garter belt, but the idea really excites me, probably because it seems to excite men so. And exciting men is what it's all about, isn't it?

"So I'm really almost totally naked, and you lick your lips as you stare at my navel, and my belly, and my tits, and my thighs, and the material of my panties stretched tight over my vulva by my widespread thighs. You want my cunt. I can feel your eyes burning it through my panties. You must be able to see the wet stain on them, my cunt juice must have been pouring out ever since you started on my nipples. You open your mouth and snarl, and reach forward, put your hand inside the waist band of my panties, and rip them violently off me. The elastic cuts into the flesh of my ass cheeks, and then you have a rag in your hand and I can feel your eyes on my naked cunt. I always keep myself shaved--- men love to look at a bare crotch---so there's nothing hidden from you now. I love to pose naked, to let a man see all of me, everything he wants to see. I love to feel him devouring the secret sexy parts of my body. I love to imagine what he's thinking and feeling. But this is different. With other men I'm in control. But now you're in control. You can do whatever you like with me. You fully intend to do whatever you want with me. I'm just an object to satisfy your sexual lust, regardless of whether I want it, or like it. And I can see the lust in your eyes as you think about what you'll do to me.

"I'm almost cumming, with fear, with anticipation, with sexual arousal. I long to feel your hands on me, exploring me, doing things to me. Unspeakably beastly things. Of course I know you're going to rape me, but I want to be sexually used first, and I hope you're not in too much of a hurry to fuck me.

"All this time you've been fully dressed, and I've been imagining what your prick looks like. But suddenly you decide it'll be more frightening for me if you show me what my punishment is going to be. You strip quickly---you're obviously excited by having a naked woman tied up in front of you---and as you pull down your briefs a great big erection jumps out at me. I love to gaze at a man's cock, and imagine what it's going to be like sliding up inside me, but when you stand back and leer at my body and stroke that giant hard-on you're obviously trying to intimidate me with it. And I am intimidated. I love fucking, but this isn't going to be just fucking. That great throbbing thing of yours is a weapon. Or a tool of torture. And I'm powerless to resist when you decide to impale me on it. I'm wondering whether you want to fuck me for your own sexual gratification, or whether you want to rape me just to dominate me.

"I'll have to wait to find out, because you decide to use my body for your own amusement first. You step up close, and you're so much bigger than I am that I have to look up to your face, and your rampant cock stabs my belly. Your big hands go round my neck and I feel a moment of panic. Then they slide down to my shoulders, and my upstretched arms, and probe in my exposed armpits. I want my tits squeezed, and my nipples sucked, but you can sense this and you're not going to give me what I want. What you want is to explore my body, every inch of it. Your hands pass lightly over my breasts, and your fingers trace round and round, one on each breast, getting closer and closer to the tips so that the tension in them is unbearable. You run your fingers round the aureoles, never quite touching the nipples, till I want to scream with the tension and my nipples feel as if they'll burst if you don't touch them and suck them. But I can't scream because I'm gagged.

"You must know how I feel, and you know how to torture me, because you take your fingers away. But you can't resist my tits. No man ever can. You grab them in your hands and knead them and squeeze them, and take my nipples in your fingers and twist them and pull them out toward your mouth. And then at last you bend your head and suck the whole tip of one breast into your mouth. Your tongue presses against the aureole and runs round and round it, and at last I feel your teeth nibbling at my nipple. You're sucking so hard that if I had any milk it would come pouring out. I feel as if I shall squirt into your mouth any moment.

"When you stop sucking I want to cry out. But there's more pain-pleasure to come. Your hands move behind me and pull my ass away from the tree, squeezing my cheeks and pulling them apart so that your fingers can probe into the crack between. One finger finds my anus, and slides its way up inside. Your other hand moves on down to my cunt, and cups my vulva. With my legs spread apart, my cunt lips are pulled open and my vulva is a gaping drooling cavern. Suddenly my aching cunt is opened even wider as your fingers force their way up inside me. It feels as if your whole hand is thrust into me, it stretches the walls of my vagina so wide. And then your thumb finds my clitoris and begins to rub it.

"That's when I begin to cum. My nipples are bursting, my anus is being diddled, my cunt is being penetrated and my clitoris is being masturbated. I need a prick right up inside me to complete the wonderful sensations coursing through me. You sense the orgasm taking me over, because my thighs are twitching and my cunt is throbbing and gripping your fingers. So you take your hands away from my body and stand back and watch me, torturing me, leaving me to cum as best I can without being able to finger my nipples or rub my clit or push my fingers up inside myself. I'm cumming, but not quite, and I don't know whether I'll be able to have a complete orgasm or whether I'll just keep on screaming inside my gag for ever.

"You watch me, holding your big prick in your hand and massaging it, not enough to masturbate it but enough to give yourself pleasure. I want it, so badly. I've got to have something filling my open aching cunt. I thought you might have tortured me by hurting me, but this is infinitely worse. I'd rather you hurt me than refuse to rape me like this. But mercifully your cock needs my cunt, and you can't wait any longer. You have to bend your legs to lower your crotch to the level of mine. My whole vulva and my thighs are soaked with cum juice. My cunt hole is stretched wide open. The head of your prick is a great red mushroom, but you have no difficulty fitting it into the entrance. And suddenly you lunge, and my whole cunt is full of hot, hard, cock, right up inside my belly. You stand up straight, and my feet leave the ground as my body is lifted, my whole weight impaled on the shaft of your prick.

"I was expecting to be raped. And this is it. You put your hands under my ass cheeks and hold me up, and my ass and my cunt are holding me off the ground while you ram your rod in and out, in and out, filling my whole belly with a prick that seems to grow larger and longer with every thrust. I was cumming when you began to rape me. But that was nothing compared with the incredible orgasm that racks my whole body now. You make almost the first sound I've heard from you since you tied me to the tree. It's the sound I've heard so often and so delighted in, the sound of a man beginning to ejaculate, to pour out his very manhood into me.

"I can feel every spurt of your ejaculation as you cum. My whole belly is filled with your boiling sperm as your cum pump surges with every thrust. And then at last you're finished. and I masturbate myself on your rod until my own orgasm is complete. And I know that even though you think you've raped me, I was the one who was dominating you. You needed that release, and you could never have achieved it without me."

She stopped. My hand was holding a great swelling inside my fly, and I was just about cumming myself. I saw that her hand was massaging her crotch under the magazine she held on her lap.

"Oh god, I've got to cum," she gasped. "You do it for me. Make me cum. Put your hand up my skirt and make me cum."

I needed no second invitation. My hand was up her skirt as if it had ambitions of its own, feeling smooth thighs, reaching the wetness of her panties, pressing against her crotch. My fingers pulled the leg vent of her panties away from her thigh and slipped inside, and found the hot, wet, soft mouth of her vulva. She moved her thighs apart and pressed herself down, rubbing her crotch against my fingers. My thumb felt its way into the open slit until I could feel the knob of her clitoris, and my middle finger probed up inside her cunt. It was just like her fantasy. And then she took off, closing her thighs to hold my hand imprisoned and squirming her crotch to get the maximum sensation from my fingers.

Her hand pulled down the zip of my fly, fumbled for a moment with my briefs, and hauled out my swollen prick. If anyone was looking we were past caring. Her whole pelvis was writhing on the seat, and my erection was rearing straight up from my fly in her massaging hand. It didn't last long. Her whole body began to shudder, and she buried her face in my shoulder to stifle her moans. My cum pump responded to her masturbation and squirted out stream after stream of the sperm that had been building up inside me since she first started on her fantasy. If the stewardess or any of the passengers came by, I wouldn't know. My eyes were closed and my face was buried in her hair.

We had an awful mess to clean up, and by the time we were finished we were both ready to sleep.

I had always wondered what it would be like to wake to feel a hand working on my prick. I found out. I don't know how long she had been playing with me, but it was long enough to develop a healthy hard on. "I wondered how long you'd take to wake up," she said. "I woke up feeling horny, and now this beauty of yours has me ready for more. It's your turn."

"My turn for what?"

"To tell me your fantasy. I've told you mine. Don't you try to back out of the bargain or I'll squeeze these balls of yours until you scream."

I didn't even have to think about what my favorite fantasy was. I'd used it often enough to masturbate to. It hadn't included describing it to a beautiful woman while she explored my fucking machine in the dark, but I wasn't about to complain.

"Don't take your hand away," I said. "I like being explored."

"Well don't you think you might return the compliment? I've got a blanket over our laps, so you can do some exploring of your own. Now, your turn to confess."

"Funny you should go for bondage," I said. "So many girls are frightened of it, even with a man they trust. I don't know whether I'm peculiar, but I don't want to dominate, I want to be dominated. I don't think I want necessarily to be taken to Madame Millicent's dungeon, but I'll happily lie on the bed while you tie me down. I'd love to be in your power. You must have some fantasies about how you'd like to dominate, so this would give you the chance to try them out. How about we make this come true when we get to New Zealand?"

shambles
shambles
150 Followers
12