Fantasies Shared Ch. 05

Story Info
An ending or the conclusion?
4k words
3.99
37.5k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This little tale should have ended with the last chapter. (Judging by the voting, the one before it?) However some encouraging e-mails changed that. Thanks again to those that have taken the time to comment.

The ride home was pretty quiet. Mary would look at me for a bit and then stare out the side window. Henry had been the perfect gentleman; hustling the others out when Mary told him she was done for the night and needed to go home. She gave him a kiss, squeezing his cock before we left, promising to see him again. I could tell the old man wasn’t counting on it as he slowly closed the door behind us. We were almost home when she leaned across the seat and put her head against my shoulder.

“Are you ok?”

“Why would you ask that David?”

“You’re the one being quiet this time.”

She stretched a little and kissed my cheek.

“Just thinking…”

“About?”

“Today… Last night.”

“And?”

She put her head back against my shoulder, her hand settling on my thigh.

“About you… Us… Everything that’s happened.”

I made the last turn home. She straightened in the seat when I pulled into our drive,

smiling softly before opening the car door and heading for the front door. I got out, checking the darkened house next door and then followed. I found her in the kitchen, pouring a generous amount of tequila into the blender. The ice followed before the mixer.

The blender groaned a little before roaring to complete it’s task. She stood on tiptoe to get a margarita glass. I admired her ass and then her when she turned to look at me with it cradled in her hand. I unlocked the heavy glass pitcher and filled her glass. She ran the tip of her tongue over her lips before draining about a third of it.

“Well?”

“Well what?”

“Talk to me David.”

I wasn’t in the mood for twenty questions.

Slipping past me, she sighed and went to the bedroom. I didn’t follow her, rolling a joint instead. I fired it up and then put on some Johnny Lee Hooker before settling into my recliner. Mr. Hooker was half way through a number with Bonnie Raitt when she reappeared and slipped into my lap, the dress replaced with my favorite blue shirt and nothing else.

“Either this is the best X I ever had or somebody made sure I was going to be fucked up most of the night.”

I wrapped my arms around her squeezing lightly. She tipped her face up and kissed me.

“Please talk to me David.”

“About?”

Her fingers found my nipple, pinching firmly.

“Ouch!”

“You know what.”

I wanted to take the Fifth. She wriggled free and knelt over my lap, her knees and feet on the outside of my thighs. Her red tipped fingers started undoing the front of my shirt.

“Let’s start with how you felt watching your wife getting fucked by those old men tonight.”

She slid her hands inside my shirt. I looked at her and the wide-eyed innocence she now wore on that freshly scrubbed face before answering.

“Henry was pretty cool. He appreciated it.”

She kissed side of my neck and then tugged at my ear lobe. I could feel her warm breath in my ear.

“And what about Mario?”

The tip of her tongue found the edge of my ear. She was determined to find out.

“I loved your tease when you went into the front room. What about you?”

Her lips moved along the edge of my jaw before brushing over mine. She straightened on my lap.

“Henry was kind… Gentle… A little to fast...”

She almost giggled.

“Mario was a lot more… intense?”

I was a little nervous now and tried to hit the joint. The damn thing had gone out.

“Y-you remember yesterday when you were teasing me and then slapped my ass?”

I dumped the blunt.

“Yeah?”

She inhaled deeply.

“I-I liked that David.”

Her eyes met mine.

“You want me to spank you?”

She shook her head.

“Noooo… not like you mean anyway.”

I slowly opened the only two buttons that were fastened on the shirt she was wearing. Running my fingers lightly over her tummy and then her breasts, I cradled her face in my hands.

“Then tell me how.”

“Like today when you were teasing me why… why Tommy was in the back. Making me tell you things… When you slapped my ass yesterday… That’s what I like Baby. You making me do things.”

I wanted to add like Mario did, but I didn’t. I leaned forward and kissed her gently. Her lips parted, letting my tongue slip inside. We shared that kiss for a long time, easy and slow. I could feel her begin to tremble. I settled back in the recliner.

She almost whispered.

“Your not mad?”

“Why would I be mad?”

“For not telling you about what I just did… or Luis?

I chuckled.

“You mean there’s more about Luis?”

She looked at her hands now locked together in my lap and nodded. I took them in my own hands and kissed her fingertips.

“You can tell me if and when you’re ready.”

What difference did it make? I loved her. Besides, after the last twenty-four hours I wasn’t sure I wanted to know. I wasn’t sure of much of anything right now. My prick told me one thing and my head another.

“I-I want to tell you David. I need to…”

I forced a smile.

“I’ll listen.”

She curled up in my lap again. I circled her shoulders with my arms and tucked her head under my chin.

“After we got home from the party, Luis had me take a shower. I thought he wanted to make love. W-when I got out and went into the bedroom, Mark was lying on the bed and Luis had the video camera…”

She inhaled deeply.

“He wanted… He wanted Mark to fuck me again.”

I just held her, stroking her hair.

“Luis told me to get on the bed… Mark thanked me for getting ‘all nice and clean for him’… Then he did whatever he wanted to… He made me suck his cock… He fucked me from behind… Then with me on top… He even tried to fuck m-my ass while Luis taped it…”

I could tell she was trying not to cry now.

“A-and after he finished… Luis got between my legs… Oh Gawd David…”

I could feel her hands on my chest, her nails almost breaking the skin. “Shhhhhhhhhhhh… It’s ok Lover. That was a long time ago.’

“No!”

Now she was crying.

“I’m not Luis Lover.”

She shook in my arms. I could feel the tears.

“Shhhhhhhhhhhhh… It’s ok Kitten…”

I stroked her hair, kissed the top of her head. She slowly collected herself and sighed. We cuddled there until John Lee finished and silence filled the room.

“Are you alright?”

I could feel her head nod against my chest.

“Mary… If all that hurt you so much, why did you do what you did tonight? Why not just tell me?”

She inhaled deeply, letting the air slip back out slowly.

“It-it wasn’t the sex Baby. I mean, I hated Mark…”

She untangled herself from my arms, straddling my lap again.

“I-I told you I liked men looking and … w-what happened in the bar with Luis.”

I nodded my head. She wiped her eyes with the back of the sleeve of my blue shirt.

Now I was all fucked up. She loved it; she hated it. I knew she came when we talked about it. I knew she came several times with both Henry and Mario.

I loved watching her tease. I liked watching her fuck Henry. I still wasn’t sure about Mario. She was so different. With Henry, she was in control: with Mario, he was… The thing with Mario was me, how I felt about it. Like I said, I was all fucked up.

She was searching my face with her reddened, dilated eyes.

“What?”

“Are you disappointed I got cleaned up when we got home David?”

I stared at her.

“What kind of question is that? Why would I be?”

She held my eyes.

“If I wanted you to fuck me at Henry’s… After what happened with me and those two… Would you?”

“Maarryyy!”

“Please David.”

I groaned. I had to think about it for a minute. It wasn’t like I’d never been the sloppy seconds route before; but it wasn’t my favorite thing.

“I’m not sure Lover.”

She nodded, wiped her eyes again and then wrapped her arms around me.

“I’m sorry Baby.”

I slipped my arms around her totally confused.

She sighed, her cheek rubbing against my chest.

“I didn’t think… I just got scared.”

I slid my hands onto her shoulders and gently pushed her away from me.

“You want to tell me what’s going on Mary?”

She smiled at me, her hands closing on my wrists and guiding them off her shoulders. She pressed close to me again.

“I-it doesn’t matter David.”

“It does to me.”

She looked up at me and the tears started again.

“L-Luis went down on me after Mark fucked me.”

I could see the color growing in her face. I didn’t know what to say or how to say it if I did.

“That’s what Luis wanted David.”

I still didn’t get it. I mean, I understood what she was telling me, but to me it fell under to each their own; consenting adults and all that.

“Don’t worry about it.”

Her hurt became anger.

“That’s all he wanted to do David.”

Her voice rose and then cracked.

“To suck other guys cum out of my fucking pussy! He wanted to let Mark and his friends come over and fuck me and… He almost never fucked me after that…”

I forced myself to just listen; trying to stay calm with her anger and hurt.

She inhaled deeply.

“He didn’t want to just watch… he wanted their fucking cum! That’s why I left him David… I caught him sucking some guys dick when I was supposed to be fucking his friend in the other room.”

She turned and left the room. I heard the bedroom door slam shut…

I’m not sure how long I sat there. It seemed like hours, trying to figure all this shit out. Eventually I went down the hallway and tapped on the door.

“I-I’m okay David.”

I eased the door open and peeked around the edge. She was sitting on the end of the bed, a box of Kleenex on one side of her and the empty margarita glass on the dresser. There were several used tissues scattered around and in the small waste paper basket near her feet.

“Can I come in?”

She smiled, wiped her nose and patted the bed next to her. I sat down and wrapped my arm around her shoulder. We looked at each other in the mirror that ran the length of the dresser for a bit before I finally kissed my wife…

We made love twice that night. Well I tried anyway. The second time, I fell asleep as that sweet little mouth tried to nurse my very sore, very tired cock back to life. When I drug my ass out of bed the next morning, I just watched her sleeping for a bit before meandering around the house picking up this or that. I was making a half-hearted attempt at breakfast when she padded into the front room and curled up in my recliner. She looked like a little girl, bundled into her heavy green, terry cloth robe. All I could see were those big brown eyes, and her red tipped toes peeking out from under it.

“Good Morning Mare.”

“Morning.”

I poured her a cup and went into the living room. She didn’t want the coffee.

“You still love me?”

I chuckled.

“Of course I do.”

“Promise?”

I kissed her on the forehead.

“Even more than when I married you.”

She smiled.

“Then what’s for breakfast?”

I looked down her and decided she was damn near perfect.

“Carmichaels?”

She jumped out of the recliner and went to get dressed…

Things were pretty good the next couple of weeks or so; I didn’t say anything about what had happened and she didn’t push any more. I’d pretty much decided that while I loved watching her tease, the other stuff wasn’t what I wanted, at least for now. I still hadn’t got a good handle on every thing yet.

Besides that, I was getting laid regularly, even when I was late getting home after several deliveries on a Tuesday night. Things were busy at the office, my little side business was making me crazy and the boys were getting excited about their vacation with Alan the week before Labor Day. The all-American family! We even set up a tent in the back yard so the boys could get used to sleeping in one. (Alex, the youngest spoiled out little romance the first night they were out there, claiming he was to cold. His wide-eyed explanation told us otherwise.)

The week before they were going, I was at Al’s, picking up a second order in as many weeks.

“Things picking up in your world huh?”

I was trying to stuff a second pound into my play mate cooler.

“Yeah. One of my regs has opened shop. Fucking accountant? Can you believe that?”

He laughed.

“You ever think about getting your place wired?”

I hadn’t; Mary was there most of the time and there were other things we wanted. We didn’t even own a computer.

“Not really.”

“With you stepping up in the world, you might consider it; at least an alarm.”

“Mary’s there most of the time.”

“Trouble alarm would make it safer for her too… Tell you what, come on and check this out.”

Al had always been quiet about his place. He never talked about his alarm system, even after knowing him almost five years. You knew it was there, the signs out front made that clear. I always made it point not to be nosy; it was just good business and safer that way. You called, showed up when you were told and he would be ready: then you left. But things seemed to be changing between us. My price had even dropped a little on this particular purchase.

I liked it.

He led me towards the front bedroom that he turned into a study.

“Al!”

I’m not sure who was shocked more, me or the big tittied blonde that was standing there trying to cover her self with a teal colored robe.

“Thought you were getting ready for work?”

Al didn’t sound happy. She glared at him, glanced at me and then looked back at him.

“I was checking my e mail…”

“Uhuh.”

She finished knotting the sash on the thin material that ended about mid thigh on her tanned legs.

“I got company.”

He definitely was not happy.

“I-I’m sorry…”

She started to pass him. He put his hand on her shoulder.

“Go ahead and finish.”

She stopped, looking up at him. She couldn’t have been more than five one, five two maybe.

“I-I already did.”

He nodded, lowering his hand. She shot past me and disappeared.

“Close the door David.”

I did. He inhaled deeply.

“She had trouble with her ol’ man and I told her she could stay here a couple of days.”

I nodded.

“It’s turned into a week already.”

“Oh?”

He chuckled.

“She’s a great piece of ass my friend. Wanna check it out?”

I just looked him…

He started laughing.

“Come here.”

He opened two of the doors on the black entertainment center that filled almost half the wall and turned on the TV. When the picture popped up, it was divided into four smaller images.

“Four port color automatic splitter”

He pushed a button and the screen was filled with the blonde moving around the bedroom.

“The guest room.”

She was going through the top drawer of the dresser, her nicely shaped bottom pointing towards the bed. I swallowed hard.

“Not exactly what I was going to show you, but it’ll do.”

I looked at him.

“Go ahead. I don’t mind.”

I looked back at the screen. She was gone.

“In the bathroom. She’s due at work in thirty minutes or so.”

“Wow.”

“Twelve hundred bucks. I got half the house wired plus the entry and pool in back.”

“No shit?”

“There she is.”

The robe was open as she went back to the dresser. She had some great tits. She slipped the robe off oh her shoulders, laid it on the bed and picked up some black panties. I watched her step into them and slide them up to her hips. She had nice legs, a little thin for my taste, but nice. Sweet little ass too. But it was her tits that held my attention; they were huge, her big caramel nipples framed by two pale triangles inside the rich tan of the rest of her body.

“They cost her ol’ man four-grand.”

I looked at him.

“Her tits.”

I shook my head.

“You can hardly tell. She’s got a little scar under each one.”

I looked back. She was hooking the matching black bra and then slid it around her body. Those magnificent tits swayed, shaking a bit as she slipped one arm and then the other through the thin straps. I sighed as she tucked them away from my hungry eyes.

“Like that eh?”

“Who wouldn’t.”

He chuckled again.

“If she was mine, she’d never wear a fucking bra.”

She was stepping into a very nice black dress, wiggling her hips as she tugged it past them. Al shut off the TV.

“She might want to say good bye.”

I nodded my head.

“I got some others after she leaves if you’re interested?”

I smiled.

“If you insist.”…

When I finally got home that evening, the boys were already in the pajamas, waiting for me in front of the TV. After they had given my hugs hello, they both ran off to get the ‘surprise’ their mother had gotten them. Mary was a little pissed at my being so late, but she was always cool in front of the kids.

“You know how much I worry when you go there and say you’ll be back at a certain time. Gawd David, you’re two hours late!”

I tried to give her a kiss. She turned her head away. Alec’s excited voice stopped the argument before it got started.

“Real army belts and a ‘possible’ pouch and a canteen…”

I smiled at our youngest

“Possible pouch?”

“That’s what the man at the store called them.”

Stevie was standing back, letting his brother go first. I nodded my head.

Mary got up.

“I am going to take my shower…”

She kissed me on the cheek.

“You boys need to get ready for bed.”

I looked at their fallen faces.

“What’s a ‘possible’ pouch?”

Mary glared at me before turning and going down the hall…

Thirty minutes later, after I tucked the boys in, I found my loving wife sitting on the bed dragging a wide pink comb through her still wet hair. I leaned over the bed; she slipped off the other side, so I moved between the door and the end of the bed.

“I need to kiss the boy’s good night.”

“They’re already asleep.”

I caught her around the waist as she tried to pass, pulling her back against me.

“David.”

Sliding my hands upward, I covered her breasts.

“David!”

Familiarity found her nipples through the terry cloth robe. She tried to pull away. I tightened my fingers.

”No.”

I pushed her forward onto the bed. She tried scrambling away. Catching her ankle, I drug her back to the end where I was. The robe slid up her firm thighs. She tried pushing the robe down over her legs. Turning her over, I got on the bed and straddled her waist, pinning her small hands just above her head.

She stopped struggling. When I tired to kiss her, she turned her face away; I nibbled on her neck instead. She wasn’t buying it. Straightening, I opened the front of her robe. Her heavy breasts rose and fell slowly. I captured a raspberry colored nipple in between my lips. The crinkley skin tightened immediately. She held still. I slid off her, half holding both her wrists in my left hand and opened the robe fully.

“Gawd Mare… I never get tired of you.”

She looked up at me as I rolled her nipples gently, first one and then the other. When I tried to kiss her again, she parted her lips, letting me explore her mouth. She still didn’t respond.

“Ok.”

I thought about Al and Susan, the blonde that was staying with him: seeing her on her back, those wonderful tits pushed up between her arms as she pressed the small white vibrator between her thighs. And Al… standing at the end of the bed, leaning against the dresser, calmly smoking a joint.

I worked my hand between Mary’s thighs; she grudgingly parted them, allowing me limited access to her freshly trimmed mound. I found her clit and began circling it.

She started to roll away. I pressed down hard on her wrists, forcing my hand further between her legs.

“N-no.”

I pushed my finger inside.

She gasped.

“David.”

I worked the single digit deeper, feeling the moisture that had already gathered there. Bending, I covered her nipple, sucking it hard. She began struggling again, but didn’t try and free her self. I worked another finger inside, curling them, pressing against her pelvic bone.

12