Fantasies Somewhere on a Beach Ch. 03

Story Info
Sexy couple have adventure after dinner.
2.2k words
4.43
15.5k
9
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been less than two hours and I have had two great fantasy orgasms! I sat on the beach just staring at the waves for awhile and then went back to my trashy novel and drink my wine.

The novel picks up where the wife, Liz, just had an incredible sexy massage with the cabana boy. She goes back to the room to meet her husband to get ready for dinner. In the novel, they are staying at an exclusive all-inclusive in Mexico. Her husband, Mike, was playing golf with a business partner and would get home soon. Liz readies herself for dinner after her erotic massage thinking about cabana boy and his really big head on his cock. She really did try to play "just the tip" because her and Mike only have agreed to oral sex when swinging.

At this resort you need to wear a dress and men needed sport coats for dinner. It was high-end and very nice. They were having dinner with the Jones' tonight. The Jones were a nice African American couple. Bill Jones was a college basketball player who was now middle aged and still in very good shape. His younger wife, Tallah, a tall curvy past model.

She was very attractive with a solid figure she keeps in shape with yoga and lifting. With a well-endowed chest and chocolate brown skin, Tallah looked sexy in colorful tight dresses. She was open, flamboyant and vivacious. She turned heads when she entered a room.

They met at 7 pm for dinner on the beachfront. There were about 20 tables for the 7 pm seating and they had a nice private table. They ordered a nice bottle of wine for the table. While the men talked about business, the ladies talked about their kids and family. Quickly they went through a bottle of wine and went on to another. The men decided to get "man drinks" so the gals were free to share their own bottle of white wine.

By the time dinner came, they were feeling very good buzz going. The dinner was very nice and desert came. The men left to have a cigar and the women ate desert and talked.

Tallah was very forward and she was buzzed. She bluntly asked, "Have you and your husband had some time alone to enjoy each other this trip?" Liz blushed, she and her husband have had one quicky but not a wild night yet she admitted. Tallah looked surprised.

She quietly shared that she makes a point of waking Bill up with a blow job every morning on vacation and that makes their vacations the best. They have done it on vacation since they were dating. Liz blushed.

Tallah just stated, "I love oral sex" as she touched Liz' knee and looked at Liz directly. Liz was not sure but she sensed Tallah was hitting on her. He pussy tingled and she took Tallah's hand and gave it a squeeze and said, "Lets go find the boys..."

Liz and Tallah found the guys on the beach. Tallah suggested they go have some more drinks in their suite. Mike agreed and they headed off...

Laurie set the book down for a minute and looked out on the ocean. Hmm. Funny how the story turned interracial given her earlier experience with Ajay and Big O. She thought about what is next in the book and read on... Liz, Tallah, Bill and Mike all arrived in the room. They made drinks and chatted. The men were absorbed with their previous conversation, so Liz and Tallah continued their conversation on the porch.

Tallah talked about how Bill and her had a very active sex life on vacation some more. Tallah talked about adventures and details. As Liz drank and listened she came more intrigued. Tallah inched closer and closer and kept touching her while laughing. Finally, Tallah looked at Liz and said, "Liz you are a beautiful woman. Have you been with another woman before?" Liz's head raced. Her crotch was tingling and she was breathing a little heavy.

Tallah kissed her and Liz kissed back. They kept with long slow kisses while stroking each other. Finally, Tallah stood up and let her dress fall the floor. Wow. She had really big tits with huge areolas and large nipples. Liz felt a little overwhelmed but her body was very turned on. Tallah came over and stood Liz up and undid her dress and bra and they were both semi-naked. Liz' body was lean and not as curvy. She was in great shape and certainly very attractive but did not have the time Tallah did for her personal maintenance. Tallah took Liz by the hand and let her to the bedroom. Liz was excited but nervous.

Her husband and Bill were somewhere outside on the porch. Tallah sensed her concerns and said, "Shh. They won't know." Tallah laid Liz down on the bed and laid next to her. She laid down next to her and they started rubbing on each other and kissing deeply. Tallahs tits were massive, real and very firm. Liz' hand barely covered the areola and she was alternatively pinching Tallah's nipples.

Tallah reached down and started to rub Liz' panties. Liz was soaked by now. Tallah was expertly sucking on Liz' nipples while rubbing her panties. Liz' nipples were pointing out and rock hard now. She was turned on... Tallah worked her way down Liz' body to around her thighs. She knew what she was doing with a woman which led Liz to assume she had done this before.

Tallah slowly pulled Liz' panties off with her teeth while removing her own. Once off, Tallah teased around he vagina taking her time during the process. Liz had never been with a women or a black person, but she was getting soaking wet under Tallah's expert tongue. She did love oral sex.

Whew. The trashy novel was steamy. Laurie was getting hot again. She stopped and took a huge drink of wine and again threw the towel over herself. It has only been two hours and she was going to masturbate for the third time! She reached down and rubbed herself with one hand and picked up the book with another.

Tallah was going down on Liz and Liz was squirming and bucking under her. Tallah was as good as her husband Mike at oral sex. Tallah and Liz were so absorbed, they did not hear their husbands come into the suite and comment about dresses on the floor. The men entered the bedroom, and Liz and Tallah froze. Bill looked amused. Mike looked a little shocked.

Bill spoke first, "Don't let us interrupt you, we want to watch you sexy ladies" and he looked over at Mike.

Liz looked at Mike and he smiled and said, "Enjoy yourself honey, we are on vacation".

Bill and Mike sat down with their drinks. Tallah got back to work on Liz and she was shortly moaning again. Liz looked over to Mike and saw a hard-on in his pants. Mike was well-endowed and it reached to his mid thigh. He was enjoying the show. She winked at him and he winked back. Liz then looked over to Bill. Bill was slowly rubbing himself on his pants. He member extended down his leg a long way and was thick like a horse. My God, thought Liz, what did I get into...

Bill got up, undid his pants and stepped out of them. Mike look shocked but was smiling. Bill undressed himself and went over to his wife. Tallah took a break and Liz looked up. She saw Bill's massive member hanging there and it was about 10 inches in length and almost hard. Due to its size, it was not going to stand up like her husband penis would. Or so she thought because she had never seen one that size before?

Tallah took a break and reached out to Bill and as Bill knelt on the bed she started to suck on him. Bills massive member started to respond while Tallah' red lips wrapped around the end and she stroked it. Tallah had large hands but when she held the base of Bill's cock the finger tips did not touch and there were several more inches sticking out towards her face. It was a huge cock!

Liz pulled herself away from the scene and looked at Mike. Mike was getting undressed and gave her a thumbs up! Wow. Liz's mind was blown away. She looked up again and Bill was getting harder and harder. The damn thing was getting thicker. "Holy shit!," she thought.

Bill just smiled at her as she was transfixed by his cock. Tallah took a break and asked, "Liz have you ever been with a black man before?"

Liz, speechless, shook her head.

Mike had come up behind Tallah and was rubbing her pussy from behind as she arched. Bill then maneuvered to the top of the bed and looked at Liz while holding his monster cock. Liz mesmerized, crawled over towards him and while on all fours, reached for his cock. Her hand was tiny when she held it. Grasping it near the base, the head of his cock was near her elbow. Hold shit she thought...

Laurie was panting again. In the book this guy Bill has a huge cock. She just saw Ajay and Big O's presentations. Is this normal? She put three fingers in her pussy and brought the book back up...

Bills cock was thinner near the head. Where she was holding it, it felt like a coke can! If it was not she had no idea how a woman would take it. And, Liz was petite. All of 110 pounds of her. She smiled up at Bill and started sucking and stroking him. Bill moaned and rumbled, "Yeh. Suck on that big black cock girl. Wipe it on your face. Smell it. You love it don't you?" Liz just reply "Um hum" since he mouth was stuffed with a big cock.

Meanwhile Tallah had positioned herself under Liz and Liz lowered her pussy onto Tallah's talented tongue. Tallah's body was spread out and Mike was sucking on those big huge tits while fingering Tallah. Tallah's free hand was stroking his cock.

Mike then stopped and positioned himself to go down on Tallah. Mike had never gone down on a black woman before. Tallah smelled musky and sexy. Mike slowly spread her legs and pussy open to reveal a bright pink. Mike dove in and licked, sucked and teased. Tallah moaned and bucked.

Tallah pulled herself off of Liz's pussy and said, "Bill honey, I think she is ready for you now." in a slow and taunting voice.

Liz's mind raced. She could not take that monster cock. Liz had three kids and she and Mike had played with big toys at home, but nothing like this big cock. Bill moved while stroking his cock. He straddled over his wife and behind Liz. "Oh my God" Liz thought.

Tallah grabbed Bills massive cock and started to slowly rub it up and down on Liz's slit. She rubbed just the tip of the head on the slit as Bill rocked slowly. Liz's pussy was on fire. Dripping wet as Bill's cock touched her labia and clit.

Tallah was moaning "Yes, Yes, suck my clit Mike!" Then, Bill slowly pushed a little bit of the head into Liz's pussy guided by his wife Tallah. With only the head in Liz she already felt spread open. It was much thicker than Mike's cock and it would get thicker. Bill slowly rocked and pushed in a little more each time. Liz was panting and her pussy was on fire now.

Between panting she screamed, "How much more?"

Bill rumbled, "You are only half way there sweetheart. Tonight you will know what having your brains fucked out means.."

While Bill pushed, Tallah was sucking one of his huge balls and tugging on the other all while moaning and bucking. Bill pushed again, and Liz could barely breath. She arched her back to give more space. At some point, Liz became semi-incoherent. Something animal in her took over and she screamed and pushed back. She was going to take that big cock all the way! And, then it was in. It pushed past her into a cavity next to the cervix that had never been explored.

Liz was having a constant orgasm while biting and clawing at the sheets. Bill was now pounding away and Tallah was screaming in an orgasm. Liz felt her insides spread out as Bill seemed to get larger. He must be close. Then he pulled out leaving Liz breathless and put his cock right in Tallah's mouth and came. He came a lot. When he pulled out of Tallah's mouth he came again all over her milk chocolate tits. Liz was delirious but saw her husband pounding away at Tallah and pull out and shoot a massive load all over her stomach and tits. She was covered. They all collapsed on the bed...

At this point Laurie had come while fingering herself with three fingers and rubbing her clit. Little shutters went through her. She was also spent and satisfied. She put the book down. She looked up and saw none other than Ajay and Big O making their way up the beach. Had they seen her? She really hoped not! She left the towel in place so not to be suspicious.