Fantasising and Maturbating at Work

Story Info
Fantasised about another worker as masturbated in toilet.
2.3k words
4.29
46.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Racqel
Racqel
705 Followers

I remember a guy I once went on a date with embarrassingly telling me that he would masturbate daily, as if this was something out of the ordinary and that he had an enormous sex drive. He then asked me if I ever masturbate. He nearly had a heart attack when I told him that I did, most times more than once a day. I don't know why guys think woman are prudes with no sexual appetite. I don't think I am some sort of nymphomaniac, but I do find that I need the release to help me go to sleep and sometimes at the office, after a couple of coffees the caffeine combined with work stress make me as horny as hell. Also, boredom at the office often takes me to that office toilet cubicle where I can get some privacy to indulge in a fantasy or two.

There was one time I remember when I was working as a graduate lawyer in one of the city big law offices. I was working for this gorgeous associate, David. He had a girlfriend so he didn't take notice of me, at least not until I discovered that guys love women who dressed sexy.

I did find myself when getting dressed in the morning selecting the sexier attire I could get away with, considering the formal dressing code. Under a jacket one could still show some cleavage and with a good supportive bra with a lacy blouse one could ensure that enough flesh is exposed to get those lusty looks. On casual Fridays, I would always choose some tight pants, not spandex tights as those were not allowed, but still form fitting pants that would cling to the hips and butt and pull in tightly into my butt crease and encase it like a second skin. I never thought of myself as a slut, but I am sure that other women in the office who did not sport a good figure would jealously call me one.

I used to go for a run at lunch and then I was asked to join a team of 4 for a corporate triathlon, which included a swim of 400m, a bike ride of 12km and a 8km run. This meant that I had to train so I changed my routine and would go for a run to the pool, swim 10 lengths and then run around the park and back to the office.

I was at the pool one lunch when I noticed David getting into the pool for a swim. He wore a black pair of the tight Speedo swimsuits. I know that so many people joke about them calling them "budgie smugglers" or "Marble bags" or "gay swimsuits", but to be perfectly honest I think they are so sexy on a guy. I love to see the tight material show the shape of the butt and I do like to look at penises. Most girls do, even though they are not honest about it. It is not only guys that like to perv at woman's breast and stare at a woman in a bikini from the back and front straining their eyes to see through and see as much as they can. I do the same with guys and Speedos are so good for that. I find it such a turn on to see the penis straining against the material with a line showing its head and then the balls hanging below like ripe fruit ready to be picked.

Anyway here I am sitting inside a toilet cubicle at my work. Its 3pm and I went for a run and swim today. David is not at work today, but I have so much work that my stress levels are up. I have been working late evenings for a few weeks now. This has precluded me from going out or having any social life. To make things worse I have just finished my period and that's when I am the horniest. I cannot wait until I get home to my flat to touch myself and self pleasure so I came here.

I have my laptop with me as I write this story to tell you about what is going through my mind. I start to imagine all sorts of things as I try to conjure up a fantasy with David but my mind imagination gets stuck. I lift up my laptop and I open up an old directory. To my pleasant surprise I find a picture of my ex boyfriend in a skin-tight Speedo.

The photo on the laptop was when we were in Singapore, and after a day of walking our legs off shopping along Orchard Street, we returned to our hotel. With the clammy hot humid weather our clothes were soaked through with sweat.

"Let's go for a swim!" I suggested.

"I didn't bring a swimsuit with to Singapore. " David replied.

"The hotel shop sells swimsuits." I answered.

We went to the hotel boutique in the lobby and we looked at the swimsuit rack. They only had the tight Speedo style left as they were sold out of the baggy shorts.

"I can't wear these budgie smugglers; they are too tight and revealing.

"Only gay guys wear them." David said disappointingly.

"Yes you can!" I replied.

"I think they look great and sexy on a guy. Try it on."

When I looked at David I was transfixed at his big penis lying sideways across the front of his swimsuit and then his balls hanging below strained against the material

I was pushy with him and he ended up buying a pair.

We went to the pool and we were sitting in the sauna. I enjoyed seeing the shape of his penis bulging out of the lycra. It begged to be touched.

With my index, forefinger and thumb I opened them outwards and cupped his balls through the swimsuit. I them slowly twisted my fingers in circles, rotating around his testes. His cock got hard and erect standing up and pushing out its presence against the material. His erection was long and reached right up to the top of the Speedo where the strings were tied. The head of his penis stuck out of the top of the material a little as if coming up for air. I could not resist. I made a ring shape with my thumb and index finger and I slowly pulled them up his shaft outlining his penis. When I felt the ridge at the top I sped up and slid my fingers back down his shaft again until I felt his balls at the bottom. David opened his legs wider and leaned back against the wooden bench in the sauna.

With his one hand he peeled my bikini top down just below my nipples. They stood out pink and aroused to point. He twisted and pinched my nipple with his fingers. This aroused me. I was turned on. I intensified my grip on his cock still holding it from outside his swimsuit. I rubbed it up and down as furiously as my fingers cold move and then it happened.

He splurged his cum inside his suit. I withheld my grip as I felt it start to jump as he ejaculated. His white creamy cum filled his swimsuit and started to ooze out of the material. I watched his suit show a big wet spot across his crotch, covered with milky cum.

I smiled, as I looked David in the eye. His eyes were dilated he had that spaced out look. He realised that I still needed to be pleasured. He wiped some of the cum off the swimsuit and he wiped it against my lips. I could smell it combined with the eucalyptus burning in the sauna. He then swiped his hands against his suit again and placed some of his cum on my nipples. He twisted them and caressed them. I was now burning with clenched up, contracted muscles and nerves between my legs. They were aching for a release.

I moved into a cross-legged pose, sitting on the bench. David pulled my bikini bottom to the side and inserted a finger into my wetness. It felt good.

I thought back to these moments. I focussed back on the here and now. I put the laptop down on the floor of the cubicle. I had my hands in my blouse rubbing horizontally across my boobs as my fingers played with my nipples and then massaged my breasts. It was not easy with a bra on. I stood up and unzipped my blue skirt and let it drop to the floor. I unbuttoned my blouse I unclasped my bra, throwing them onto my skirt.

I sat down again on the toilet seat in only my thigh high beige, skin coloured pantyhose. It felt strange being topless in the workplace. I took advantage of the open access and I gave my breasts a good massage. I opened my legs and felt my pussy on top of the hose. I usually wear undies under the hose but I had taken them off when I changed for my swim at lunch and I must have lost them in the change room as I could not find them when getting dressed again.

I looked at my pussy through the transparent hose. My fleshy outer folds boasted a nice camel-toe which almost coincided with the hem of the hose.

While I peered down at the laptop screen to fill my imagination with the image of my ex's cock erect in the swimsuit, my foot clicked the button. I later discovered that I had clicked the cam on my laptop and captured a still of me sitting in my hose.

I crouched up and squatted to peel my hose down and off when my hose tore along the inside of my thigh. I sat down again and I inserted my finger into the tear and I find my way to my clit and stroked its hood around in circles until it was clenched up and tense.

My hose were irritating me, hampering my movement. I took my other hand and I aggressively ripped it up the tear until my pussy was finally free and exposed and I could move my hips with freedom. I lifted up my knees and placed the bottom of my feet flat on the toilet seat in front. I opened up my legs as wide as I could and I balanced myself on the seat. With one hand I held on to the seat to support me and with the other hand I started feeling, touching, caressing and stroking my fleshy folds and pussy hole, feeling the dampness, become sticky and then become soaked. I pushed my finger in and then another second finger in as deep as I could push and I touched my inner walls and g-spot. I almost lost my balance as I felt the rush. I kept on touching and stroking. I was aware of my deep quick breathing.

Suddenly I hear someone entering the restroom and then going into the cubicle next to mine. My heart raced as adrenaline pumped through my veins. I quickly closed the hood of my laptop so that the photo of my ex would not be seen from the gap between the bottom walls of the cubicles.

I sat back down on the seat and tried to slow down my breathing. My body had a light sweat break out from fear. I waited anxiously for the intruder to finish off their business and leave. I sat there as quietly as I could and I just lightly stroked my clit.

The sound of the toilet flushing broke the silence. The lady left and I could indulge myself again.

I lay back on the closed toilet and I pulled my legs up and wide apart as if I was doing Pilates, pulling my knees back toward me. My feet were touching both sides of the cubicle and I pushed my finger back inside my pussy. I moved it in and out quickly getting into a rhythm. I felt my sweat trickle down my spine and my butt was sweating against the toilet seat. My finger was getting stickier. I took my fingers out and I pulled my head backwards and with my finger just slightly pushing my clit I clenched my eyes shut. I felt my body stiffen up. I squeezed why whole body into a tense, climax and then I felt every part of my being just relax and get washed away in the flow as I orgasmed. My pussy juices flowed down my inner thigh.

I tore some toilet paper and dried up my wet legs, butt and back. I then put my skirt back on, buttoned up my blouse and pushed my feet back into my shoes. I lifted up my laptop as I walked out of the cubicle throwing my torn hose into the garbage as I left the restroom.

I returned timidly back to focus on my precedents. No one would know that I had just had a mind blowing orgasm at work. I quietly sat down at my desk. All the other associates were sitting at their computers only a few metres from me, oblivious to me, focussed on their deadline.

I was thirsty from all the hard bodywork, so I got up to go to the kitchen to fetch a glass of water. I noticed that my chair had a big wet spot on it, from my juices coming out unrestrained from panties. I put a legal book on the chair to cover the wet spot as I walked away.

I would like to hear from other women that also like guys wearing tight swimsuits or other clothes and are not embarrassed to admit that they do stare at their cocks and enjoy doing so. I can even share the picture from my laptop if you want. Also, if you think I am crazy and this is not a normal thing to do I would like to hear that too so that I can get therapy.

I also want to hear from other women who have masturbated at work.

Racqel
Racqel
705 Followers