Fantastic Four: A Hard Day's Night

Story Info
Sue finds alternative satisfaction after Reed ignores her.
19.6k words
4.44
33.9k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ksennin
Ksennin
63 Followers

PART ONE: LOVE AND MARRIAGE

Standing before the dressing room's full-length mirror, Susan Storm Richards regarded her reflection with critical eyes. After adjusting an imperceptible wrinkle in her skimpy garment, she placed her hands on her hips, and twisted first one way, then the other, finally rotating to study her silhouette in profile.

Apparently satisfied, she nodded to herself. The very-abridged version of her Fantastic Four uniform still fit as well as ever, if not better, she thought.

"Two pregnancies and still flat," she muttered, sliding a hand over her exposed abdomen. "And still firm," she added, cupping with both hands the full bosom which stretched her top's spandex-like material. The longer hours in the gym truly paid off.

She stretched one shapely leg to a side and considered the thigh-high white boots. The high heels were quite impractical, unlike the ones she used with her regular uniform, but she liked the resulting decadent look.

Sue had worn the skimpy, two-piece costume with the long white gloves and matching boots, only for a brief time, and had soon discarded it as unsuitable for her adventures as a member of the Fantastic Four, but she had to admit that she loved the way the daring, skin-exposing combination flattered her figure. The high-cut bottom covered barely more than a swimsuit, and the shoulder-baring top, ending not far below the bust line, emphasized the lush fullness and shape of her breasts. The unstable molecules fabric had not been designed for such purposes, but the skin-tight result of using a costume apparently two-sizes too small certainly showed off her curves to outstanding effect. Even the top's classic number "four" symbol helped bring the observer's eyes to her chest, as she knew well from experience.

Brushing her soft blonde hair aside, Sue fastened to her neck the white choker with the "four" symbol. She studied her reflection again, and smiled. You could be a wife and mother and still be seductive, she told herself. She was ready.

Leaving her bedroom, Sue strode down the corridor of the living quarters, practicing the undulating walk she planned to use. Coming out into the large common living room, she smiled at the sight of the large orange-hued figure effortlessly carrying a large trunk in one massive hand.

"Why, Ben," she said. "Planning to sneak out?"

"Uh?" Ben Grimm said, turning around. The trunk slipped from his grasp and fell with a heavy thud, spilling the contests all over the carpeted floor.

"Suzie? What-Why-?" he stammered, trying to pick up the scattered clothes and personal effects while failing miserably in not staring at her. "Uh, I mean, didn't ya stop wearing... 'dat' some time ago?"

"Thought I'd try it on again, just to see if it still fit," she said, spreading her legs slightly and posing with hands on hips. "Doesn't it make me look fat?"

"Fat? Ya kiddin' me? Heck, ya look great, kiddo."

"Why, thank you. I hope Reed feels the same," she said with a smile and a meaningful lift of her eyebrows.

"Uh, I'm sure he will," Ben offered. "Anyone normal would," he added, muttering to himself.

"You don't have to leave at all, you know," Sue said, folding her arms before her chest, forearms pressing her soft breasts up inside her top.

"Been promisin' Alicia a long vacation for ages, Suzie," Ben said, trying hard to look exclusively at the pair of socks that seemed to elude his thick rocky digits. "I owe her."

"But you don't have to quit for that!"

"Ya know der's always crap comin' up. Ya guys need someone close by. Jennifer'll do fine in my place."

"Oh, well, try to come back soon, you big lug," Sue said, stepping next to Ben, her hands holding onto the craggy surface of his inhumanly thick arm, and leaning forward on tip-toes to kiss his craggy cheek, her breast pressing against his massive bicep. "We'll miss you. I'll miss you."

"Com'on! Don't make get all teary-eyed and crap," Ben said, his rocky body stiffening ever more. "I ain't leavin' till tomorrow mornin'. And sure I'll be back."

"I know you will, Ben. No matter how much you do grumble, you know that you aren't happy away from us," she said with a warm smile from the doorway. "We are like family."

"Yeah, I know," he said.

"Till later," she said and left.

"Never had no relative who looked like dat," Ben muttered with a sigh.

**************************************

"Reed?"

"Um?"

"It's late, darling," Susan said, standing in the open doorway to Reed Richards' Multi-Lab, her voice soft and inviting. "You should come to bed."

"Oh, yes, in a minute," Reed Richards said, his eyes never wavering from the multi-screen monitor array where figures and symbols raced at vertiginous speeds, while his arms and fingers stretched in impossible ways to operate keyboard after keyboard with manic speed.

"You should REALLY come to bed," Sue repeated. "You won't regret it."

"Oh, yes, in a minute."

"Franklin is sleeping over at the Powers' house, so I thought we may have some time for... ourselves," she explained, as she slowly walked in, her body moving with deliberate sinuousness. "It has been a while, you know."

"Oh, yes, I'll be there in a while."

"I am wearing something special for you."

"Yes, dear."

"How do I look?"

"You always look lovely, Sue."

"You could look at me."

Reed glanced at his wife for an instant, and smiled warmly at her. "That's nice. Aren't you cold?" he asked, while turning back to his work.

"Not at all. Just the opposite, in fact."

"You don't want to get a cold, dear."

"I would want to get something else, instead," Sue said, standing behind him and leaning forward, her arms gently embracing his seated figure, her bosom pressed softly to the back of his head.

"That's fine dear," he replied, his hand tapping hers twice before returning to work the keyboards. "Get whatever you want."

"Really?" she said, her voice a seductive purr, as she pressed forward, cradling his head between her breasts. "I may want it in every way possible."

"That's fine dear."

"You of all people should be interested in some... experimenting."

"Yes, dear."

"So I've been thinking of some new ways to use your stretching powers," she said with a wicked glint in her eyes. "And I wouldn't mind being stretched a bit myself..."

"That's fine dear."

"Do you think you could manage to enter me all ways at once?" she asked, her hands running thru his hair.

"Yes, dear."

"And we have yet to measure how deep you can really get," she in a throaty whisper, moving down to bite at his right ear.

"Hey! That hurt!" he exclaimed.

"Oh, I may want it to hurt," she purred. "The best times often do, at first..."

"I'm sure," he said, frowning, and reaching with an elongated arm to scribble several obscure equations into a notepad several yards away.

"Let's do it here, now," she said, moving before him.

"Do what?"

"Everything," she said, sitting back on the control console, throwing her head slightly back, and arching her back, to push her bust forward. "Whatever you want."

"Some coffee would be nice, thanks," he said with a smile.

"I was thinking of something more... stimulating," Sue insisted, slowly lifting one leg to rest her foot on his groin.

"I am working, Sue," Reed said, with a sincere expression of bafflement.

"Oh, yes, you are always working," she replied, her voice growing an edge of irritation. "I thought you could work on me, for a chance."

"I'll be finished in a minute, dear," Reed said, stretching his torso and twisting to a side to watch the monitors behind his wife.

"I thought you would like the outfit," Sue said, letting her breath out with a sigh of disappointment.

"Oh, sure, it's lovely," he said, while reaching up to connect several cable arrays.

"It can be gone, if you don't like it," she said as the fabric's colors began to grow faint. "It can be as if I had nothing at all on," she added, and the fading clothing began to show the pink-colored large nipples beneath, until it finally disappeared altogether, exposing her flesh as if it had never existed. The full breasts heaved with a deep breath, begging for attention, and she leaned back on the console, her legs spreading open, exposing the soft blonde hair between.

"Oh, I liked it. You are always lovely," he said, not looking away from his computer screens.

"Namor loved this outfit," she said softly, with a new fire in her eyes. "He really did."

"That's fine dear."

"He loved ripping it off me, too," she added, a tone of challenge in her voice.

"I'm sure, dear," Reed replied typing in a different keyboard, while another monitor showed rapidly fluctuating graphs.

"Almost as much as he loved having me," she whispered.

"That's fine dear."

"As he loved possessing me, making me his," she added, with growing emphasis. "Fucking me, fucking me like a savage beast, making me come in his arms, again and again."

"Really?"

"Oh, yes. He fucked me so hard. In my cunt, my ass, everywhere, and I couldn't get enough. I just begged for more. More of his big, thick cock. I begged to be his bitch forever."

"That's fine dear."

"You haven't heard a fucking thing I said, right?"

"Excuse me?"

**************************************

The HERBIE Mark XIII drone hovered five feet above the ground, its extensible mechanical arms picking up assorted small items of clothing scattered in the living room. Initial evaluation of the size of the teddy-bear print boxer shorts indicated that among the habitat's registered residents, entity Benjamin Grimm had a 99% probability of being the owner. The self-improvement associational analysis algorithm programmed by designer entity Reed Richards, led to register the observation that current data collation on paired clothing items indicated a 79% probability of isolated items lacking the respective companion, HERBIE register while gathering the oversized, unmatched socks.

"I could kill him! I could really, really kill him!" Sue said out loud as she barged into the room, her hands bunched into fists. "why the hell do I put up with this?" she continued, disappearing down the corridor to the bedrooms.

"Excuse me, madam," HERBIE said, following Sue into her rooms. "The clean clothing items were placed in the proper drawer locations at nineteen hours."

"I really should-" Susan said, before turning to look at HERBIE with a furrowed brow. "What?"

"Repeating: The clean clothing-"

"What are you talking ab-? Ah! Damn!" Sue said, making her costume become visible again. "No need for that, Herbie. I'm already dressed."

"Fine, Madam. May I be of any assistance?"

"Not unless you can slap some sense into my husband," she replied bitterly, letting herself fall back onto the bed despondently.

"My programming explicitly forbids any physical violence against humans."

"Yes, yes, Asimov's Laws of Robotics and all," Sue said, staring blankly at the ceiling. "What about Susan's First Law of Married Life: 'Wife should get some from time to time'?"

HERBIE hovered in silence, unable to process an answer.

"I mean," Sue continued. "I'm not asking for it all the time! Not that I wouldn't want it -but just once every couple of weeks or something like that! Is that too much to ask?"

"I cannot -" HERBIE began.

"I mean, is it such a chore?" she asked, standing up. "Am I not desirable?"

"I am not equipped to process that-"

"Men stare at me everywhere! Playboy has been asking me to pose for years! Even aliens want me! Kree, Skrulls, Shi'ar, whatever! How come half the universe wants to get into my pants but my husband acts like I don't exist?" she exclaimed throwing her hands up in the air.

"Evidence indicates that Mr. Richards is indeed aware of your physical existence-"

"Sure, like another piece of machinery or furniture! I want him to be there for me! I have needs!"

"All basic household services are functioning at the optimum levels," HERBIE said. "Whatever Madam needs can surely be provided."

"Oh, please! Can you pry Reed away from his lab?"

"Mr. Richards gave instructions not be disturbed."

"See? Maybe he should program me too!"

"Organics cannot-"

"It just isn't right! We've been married for almost a damn decade! Sure they say the honeymoon is over at some time, but we really never had any! Hell, even the day we got married he spent more time on his work than on me! Literally!"

"Mr. Richards' work is of the utmost importance."

"Sure, I know that! But I wish to be important too!" Sue complained. "I kill myself dieting and working out, and I lose to a damn bunch of circuits and cables!"

"The multi-lab is composed of more than just-" "I should go out," she said, eyes shining. "You should call me a cab and I should go I out clubbing, and see if others do notice me! I should fuck the night away with some hot stud, and Reed can go to hell!"

"Metaphysical locations are not accessible-"

"It's ridiculous that in all these years of marriage I have slept more with other men than with my own husband! Hell, I think I have gotten more sex from our enemies alone than from Reed!"

"Madam, my programming indicates this may be filed as 'Too Much Information'-"

"Ah, damn, why am I telling you this at all?"

"Human behavior exhibits a basic need to unburden emotional issues with anyone available as audience. This conclusion is derived from analysis of the Oprah show."

"And why the hell are you standing there?"

"I cannot exit a verbal exchange until being formally dismissed, madam. At what time do you desire your taxicab, madam?"

"Taxicab?"

"To quote go out clubbing unquote and quote fuck the night away with some hot stud unquote."

"But I don't want to cheat on him! I hate cheating on him! I love Reed, I don't want anyone else, but what choice does he give me? Do I even get a quickie from time to time? No! The only time I had sex regularly at home was when the Brute passed himself off as Reed, and THAT's how I knew something was wrong! It was just too much and too good to be true!"

"Madam then will not require a taxicab."

"NO!"

"Fine, madam. May I be of any assistance?"

"NO!"

"May I be excused?"

"Oh, get out of here!" she said, already close to tears of frustration.

*********************************************

HERBIE left the Invisible Girl's living quarters.

The previously projected date did not match, but the medical literature reviewed had warned about the possibility of irregularity. He went on, registering the day in his inner calendar as the beginning of the 'That Time of the Month' period, and activated all the pertinent behavioral precautions.

*********************************************

Sue took off the unsuccessful outfit and threw it against the wall, her invisible force powers making a dent in the sheet-rock wall.

She would not cry or go nuts, Sue told herself, taking a long, deep breath. Ever since her ordeal with the PsychoMan in the Microverse, she had sworn that she would never let her frustrations saddle her with guilt and feelings of inadequacy. She knew that she was beautiful and sexy, and if Reed did not appreciate it, it was his loss.

She entered the bathroom and headed for the tub, opening the hot water faucet. She would take a long, hot bath, and forget about her sex life, or lack of it.

As she slipped in the hot water, Sue sighed. She could never stay mad at Reed for too long. His detachment with the mundane was part of his genius, and she loved him too much to hate such an essential part of his self, but she could not help but feel frustrated by their lack of regular intimacy. It had been so long since he had last caressed her, she thought, since he had last made her tremble in his arms.

Perhaps if he were lousy in bed she would not feel so deprived, but he was a wonderful lover. The obsessive concentration he devoted to his work, he also carried to the bedroom. She loved the way he explored her body with his stretchable limbs, how he lingered in the most unusual spots, as if measuring her every minute change in arousal, how he managed to make possible positions that would have baffled the writers of the Kama Sutra.

Sue sighed again. Her hands had been running over her skin in synch with her recollections, rubbing her swollen nipples, kneading the soft flesh of her teats, touching herself as she longed him to touch her. One hand slid between her legs and explored her core, the water mixing with her own growing moisture, and she moaned with the growing pleasure. If only it were his hands on her.

She began to rub harder, to probe more insistently. Her excitement rose, but also her sense of unease. Masturbation most often left her feeling empty and unfulfilled, as if she had settled for junk food instead of a proper meal.

Perhaps her therapists and the Psycho Man were right, and she was essentially too passive. Maybe she did need the presence of a lover both for emotional communion and for providing her the opportunity to relax, to let go and yield completely to her senses. Maybe she could go just so far being too active herself.

She smiled and bit her lower lip with a small smile. She could still be passive, physically at least, she knew. Focusing on her powers, she extended her arms above her head, in a stretched out languorous position, while she felt the pressure of her invisible force against her own skin. She simulated the pressure of a body on top of hers, and as she opened her legs as wide as the tub allowed her, she felt the shape of an invisible force construct parting her outer labia.

The force field construct felt solid but perfectly smooth, slicker than plastic or glass, as it slid between her inner lips and entered her, making her gasp with its size. She bit her teeth at the slight discomfort, and concentrated to make the construct larger, thicker, even as it slowly penetrated her.

She cried out softly, the surrogate penis reaching deep into her. She could make it as long or as thick as she wanted, and a bit too much of each was just enough. Moaning loudly, she made the construct begin to thrust rhythmically into her.

She tried to shape a second construct to probe her anus, but the first construct faltered in its motion and lost consistency as her concentration wavered. She focused again on the single one in her vagina, and brought one hand down again to caress her swollen clitoris.

She made the thrusting more urgent, seeking release, feeling her climax approach, but her concentration lapsed as the pleasure increased. She focused on the construct's shape, size and hardness above all, fixing its visualized image in her mind as a focus, trying to keep the pumping pace in time with her hand's rubbing of her clitoris. But the synchronization failed, and the construct thrust too deep and two hard, making her yelp in pain. It was the price to pay, she knew, biting her lip, not stopping, but the thrusting became jerky and irregular as she felt the onset of orgasm. When the warm rush of pleasure began to truly rise in her core, she lost all focus, and the construct banished into nothingness.

"NO!" Sue cried, rubbing hard at her clitoris, trying to recover the fading orgasm, but no avail. It was gone.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" she yelled out loud. The only thing worse than no sex, was aborted sex.

"FUCK!" she repeated, and her mind lashed out, her invisible force exploding in all directions. The tub's water splashed high, perfume and oil bottles crashed against the walls, and the large mirror over the washbasin shattered.

PART TWO: IT'S A DIRTY JOB, BUT SOMEBODY'S GOTTA DO IT

HERBIE responded immediately to the master bathroom's alarm, activating the headquarters' security protocols while rushing to the location of the disruption.

"HERBIE!" Susan yelled as the robot entered the master bedroom. "Where the hell is it?"

Ksennin
Ksennin
63 Followers