Fantastic Four: The Visible Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue was a quick learner, eager to receive his instruction. With the lightest of touches, he had her sinking her hungry mouth far down his blood-engorged manhood, the plum-sized head firmly stroking the roof of her mouth as he crushed it into the back of her throat. His pelvis undulated with a long, winding groan from his tightened lips, the motion forcing his throbbing hardness upon her until she'd matched it with a steady rocking motion, never quite letting him withdraw, but never allowing him too deep to choke her—a concern Namor enjoyed seeing her deal with. He doubted it was a pressing problem with Reed Richards.

"Perfect," Namor grunted as her warm lips tried repeatedly, and failed deliciously, to capture the whole of his stony hardness. She had it now; her rightful place achieved.

He released her head, keeping a hand locked around her hair's fringe because he found it pleasing, the other lowering to her sensuously swaying breasts and paying them the attention they had only started to receive in his throne room. No longer guided by his racketing hands, she stopped at his seeping cockhead, her tongue swirling heatedly around it.

Namor allowed her this pleasure, then made a hard thrust upward, almost all of his lust-thickened cock disappearing between her lips. Sue jerked upright from the sudden, gagging onslaught, but collided with the fist above her, holding her hair. Her eyes darted up to his, but they showed only acceptance.

He arched his hips with effortless regularity, invading her mouth repeatedly. Her cheeks hollowed on the outstrokes, expanded obscenely on the instrokes. When he dug his ass into the mattress, almost escaping her mouth, she clung so tightly to his manhood that her lips lifted from her teeth, slurping over his shaft. Then he thrust back in, repeatedly, powerfully, the lewd pumps traveling through her torso, making her breasts dance and jerk beneath her. One of them lifted and fell in his hand, its sweaty contours slipping through his tightening grip. And still he had not come.

"Why haven't you come yet?" Sue pleaded when her mouth was empty, his cock ceaselessly pumping over her face, smearing it with her own warm saliva.

Namor laughed richly, guessing her expectations were fit to Reed Richards. "You'll have to work harder than that for my seed..."

With that, he sank back into the mattress, releasing her hair from his fisted grip. It fell all around her face in tousled disarray, making her feel even more savage and wanton than she had before. Reminded she had a choice in the matter, Sue made it all over again—taking his manhood in her hands, adding them to his pleasure as she gently massaged the heft of his testicles, stroked the base of his cock with her thumb and forefinger, knowing she was unable to reach it with her rhythmic sucking: up and down, up and down.

She could feel the pulsating reaction inside his balls, spreading to his engorged shaft. She sucked a little harder, feeling his shaking against her mouth as she increased the pressure, her teeth scraping over his resistant flesh, leaving thin white trails that blinked away like vapor in winter. His breath had quickened; her own loyal flesh was following his lead, its arousal building and building.

Enjoying her fervently proven devotion, Namor gave her a light slap on a cheek bulging with his own manhood. "Show me how I've conquered you."

Her eyes glazed over with lust and obedience, Sue did so, turning herself partially invisible from her rosy lips to her collarbone. Namor could see his cock pushing precariously through this cross-section of her body, filling her mouth, plunging past her throat, shooting down her esophagus. And all the while, she continued sucking.

Namor would have liked nothing more than to let her do so all night, but knew she would soon exhaust herself. Her mouth was like a vacuum, sucking away at his steady supply of precum with addicted need. And so Namor let himself go completely, relaxing his self-control to the point that the knotted muscles of his loins gave into her basking pleasures. With a few more sucks, his shaft was filled with surging warmth. He watched as white spilled down her throat, impressively outlining some of the flesh she'd turned invisible.

He'd enjoyed his time with Emma Frost, but this was the true White Queen.

"Yes," he husked, both of his strong hands crushing her face to his groin, his cock pumping upward with long lashes of cum firing from it. "Yes! Enjoy your reward, Susan Storm! I give you the gift of my loins! Suck! Suck it all!"

After nearly a minute, Sue lifted her face from Namor's spent prick, a thick pool of cum sloshing from her lips, down her chin and onto Namor's still mighty testicles. "How... how can you come so much? Reed never—"

"You bring it out of me," Namor assured her. "It is only your due tribute."

"So... good..." Sue moaned, leaning down to wash the thick jism from his balls. Namor let out a soft exhale, her searing tongue teasing his balls back to agony, his cock to hardness.

He caught a lock of her hair and gave it a bare tug, like he would the rope of a bell. "I'll have to fuck you for doing that," he told her, with an air of warning.

Sue resisted. "Not yet... I want to lick your balls first..." Namor relaxed his grip on her hair, allowing her to dip lower, her tongue darting against his balls, lapping them, finally swirling around them as she gulped them into her mouth. "All mine," she murmured in a throaty gurgle. "So big... so full of cum..."

Namor clutched at the tangled sheets, wondering just how much more of this he could take. He could feel his cock jerking with life, its tip thundering powerfully above Sue's bowed head. He pulled at her shoulders with both hands.

"You will receive me," he informed her, "either in your mouth or in your mount. I can't wait any longer for your body to hold me."

"Fuck me," Sue said certainly. "I want you to fuck me, to come inside me, to makemecome."

He released her, allowing her the freedom to obey him. "Like your husband?" Namor taunted, watching Sue crawl up her body, ogling his fantastic build, her lust at a fever pitch. She was begging to be thrown down, her will dismantled with ecstasy.

"He can't make me come... his cock's so small, I can't even feel it!"

Namor grinned. "He can't simply... stretch?"

"Hedoes," Sue groaned. "Three inches, and that's far bigger than he would be without his powers. He doesn't need my help to be invisible—not at all..."

"No wonder he doesn't take advantage of... such an enchanting female as you."

Sue's heart hammered. "You can take advantage," she said, her voice husky with need. "Take advantage right now."

"I intend to." Namor ran his hands down her slender back, over her ass, cupping the fulsome globes. He squeezed her, then slipped his hands lower and drew her thighs far apart. Let her feel his stiff cock riding between her legs. He pressed it against her burning wet cunt.

"God!" Sue exclaimed. "I'd almost forgotten what a real cock felt like!"

"Then allow me to refresh your memory."

He sawed his prick between Sue's legs, reminding her ceaselessly of its size, its heft. She could almost feel its thickness inside her, all the power of it suddenly locked within her fragile little cunt. And, imagining it—helpless not to imagine it—she closed her eyes and whimpered and writhed with longing.

"Fuck me, Namor," she moaned at last. Another second would be too long. "Give it to me! I need it so bad."

"As do I!" Namor declaimed, rolling atop her. He gave a hard shove and Sue cried out, suddenly entered, the thick head of his cock having gained her pussy. He pushed again, cramming himself inside her, and Sue took him with hoarse groans of need, need that had only grown with his initial entry. She didn't just want him. She wanted all of him.

"Yes, lover,yes!" she sobbed. "Give me every inch!"

Namor clutched her ass, holding her tight enough to put her churning to an abrupt end. Then he pulled her right to his balls. Sue arched her body, overcome, aglow with pleasure, awash in it. Then Namor pulled back, but only for an instant. He needed no wind-up at all to make a deep lunge back into her body, the penetration overwhelming, shocking Sue, almost painful in its intensity, but just a little more familiar, a little more something Sue was fond of. He fucked her, again and again, and the impossible happened: Sue grew used to having that mammoth cock inside her.

"Give it to me," she babbled, "give it to me, to me, tome!"

Namor grunted, snorted, obeyed as she had obeyed him. He seemed to Sue as starved for this, as desperate for this as she was, shuddering with pleasure every time he found the depths of her overheated cunt. She didn't think he would last long, not when he was so hungry for her, gluttonously devouring every little bit of their coupling. She wanted him to come, to shoot into her, overeager and overcome, both of them climaxing together instead of him lording his endurance over her as she came again and again. She wanted tobeathim.

"Harder, baby, harder!" She enjoyed being the peasant, the conquest, allowed to pant and moan and cry out while he was stubbornly dignified. "Get us both there!"

Teeth gritted, nostrils flaring, Namor dug his fingers into her writhing ass and fucked into her harder. Every impact rocked her body, the roughness enough to scare her a little, excite her a lot. She groaned and fixedly clashed her body against his, pumping her hips lustfully to meet his powerful thrusts.

Sue couldn't imagine how anyone could be hornier than she was, but somehow Namor was managing to burn hotter. She supposed that she was at least able to masturbate. It was possible Namor was so busy that he might not even be able to afford himself that release, or believe it beneath him. Well, he would get off fantastically now. After seeing how good it would be with her, he'd wait on her hand and foot. She wouldn't even feel guilty about it—not when he knew firsthand what it was like with her. An adulterer she might be, but not a tease.

Namor was fucking her as hard as Sue could take it now, barely remembering to hold back. Despite him only using a fraction of his vast power, the veins stood out on his chiseled body, muscles pounding forth from his skin. He was just about to come. Sue was ready for him, rubbing her swollen clit for him, letting their red-hot friction take her over the edge. She went first. As a lady should.

"I'm coming, Namor," she whimpered, her speech robbed of all power by the orgasm. "I'm coming—coming—"

As she'd hoped, her climax brought about Namor's. He howled: "Take my seed! Accept the blessing of Atlantis's Scion!"

"Yes!" Sue wailed, not even knowing what he was saying. "Yes, inside me,yes, yes!"

"IMPERIOUS REX!"

And he erupted, an underwater volcano, heat drowned in cold, his warmth flooding the very depths of her heaving body. It went on and on, until she didn't know how she had room for it all, this continuous, insistentpushof ejaculation against her inner folds. But there was room. And when there wasn't, it fell from her, slipping and sliding out of her cunt to wash her thighs like a second layer of sweat. At long last, he dragged his fatigued manhood from her, leaving her to moan aloud. Smile like the Mona Lisa.

She had never seen Namor exhausted before. Weakly, he pried her hand from the sheet it had gathered into a fist, and bestowed a kiss upon her fingers. "The First Son thanks you... for the great gift he has received... I will rest now. When I awaken, we shall couple again. Put that tasty quim to work on producing a male heir. I will possess your anus as well."

That said, he collapsed to the pillows beside her, his taut body relaxing into extravagant smoothness. Sue watched as the kinkily knotted muscles were worn into bedrock, like a million years of erosion in a few breaths.

"Reed Richards," he said, "does not give you as much of his essence as I do."

"No," Sue agreed. "He doesn't. It's barely a few drops."

"Ha." Namor smiled against his pillow. "You have only begun to experience the coming of Namor. When I awake, my next ejaculation shall shower you with maledom—the only fit covering for such perfect flesh as yours..."

Then he yawned, asleep.

"Jesus Christ," Sue said, and turned invisible as she left, just for good measure.

The jerk had ripped her clothes apart, after all.

***

"Sue, have you been to see Namor lately?" Reed asked when she got home, not looking up from his microscope's eyepiece. "I could've sworn he promised to upload those oceanographic surveys from the Mariana Trench ..."

"I did," Sue sighed. "I needed a good fuck and, well, talk about a sure thing. Sorry, the Trench didn't come up."

"That's alright," Reed said, waving his hand dismissively. "And sorry I had to pull out of that Bolivia fundraiser. I know you had your heart set on it, but you understand, the entire solar system being in alignment only happens once every four hundred years!"

"Of course, dear. I understand."

"You do? You seemed a little upset when you left."

"Well, I did need to vent a little, but..." Sue took a lab coat from the wall hanger and closed it over her bare breasts. "Once I got it all off my chest, I felt a lot better."

"Oh, I'm glad you found Namor so therapeutic. He doesn't seem like the type."

"Oh, no, he's a great listener. Huge cock too. Not bad at cunnilingus either."

"Glad to hear it," Reed said, moving abruptly to adjust the dial on his scope. He'd been so still that the minute movement was like him springing into action. "I'm almost done here. Would you like a backrub or a spanking before Ben and I take off in the Fantasticar?"

"Of course, dear. Just let me wash off Namor's cum. I feel like someone turned a bottle upside-down between my legs."

"Certainly, certainly." Reed's hand stretched to pick up a pencil, jotting down a few notations on a notepad that was similarly far away. Under the eyepiece of the microscope, his mouth adopted a quizzical frown. "Was Namor really alright with participating in our open marriage? I would've thought it something of an affront to his nature."

"Not everyone's man enough to turn downall this." As tightly as she'd tied the labcoat, it still exposed a wide expanse of cleavage and quite a bit of her thighs. "I just had to butter him up a little. You know. A few little white lies."

"Sue!" Reed exclaimed, impressed. "Your social skills truly are an inspiration. It's incredible how you can motivate a man who otherwise is completely unmoved by diplomacy. You should tell the UN your secret."

"It's nothing big," Sue assured him. "Just the little things. Now stop distracting me. It's no fun being so naughty if I don't get my backside tanned afterward!"

"Of course, dear, of course. Just don't feel there's anything you can't tell me. I'm quite prepared to be the bigger man."

As Sue turned on the lab shower—meant for chemical accidents, but who cared?—she wondered how Reed would react if he knew that it was quite the opposite that had driven Namor to prove himself to Sue so hard... and so wetly. It was petty of her, she knew, to wave a red cape in front of Namor that way. But it also made it very easy to forgive Reed when she knew the Fantastic Four's next meeting with Namor would be so very interesting...

But not as interesting as her next meeting would be...

12