Fantastic Night with Nova and Molly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked back home and decided to try the Vicks Vapor. Chris was right, inhaling Vicks Vapor felt so refreshing and fun. The song that was playing was "Dance me to the end of love", by Leonard Cohen, which is a very romantic song. It was as if the song was just about the two of us at that moment and I just hugged Nova so tight and we started slowly dancing to the song and singing along. We felt every note and every word of the song with our soul and it was majestic. After the song ended, we drank some orange juice and decided to take a shower and clean up.

The water was warm and pleasant. I applied some shampoo to Nova's head and started washing her hair. She reciprocated by washing my hair. It was really an erotic experience, the warm water on our bodies felt fantastic.

"I have to pee. Be right back" I said and I was about to exit the shower and come back.

"Why don't you just pee here?" she replied.

"Are you sure? I did not want to kill the mood."

"Are you kidding me? Nothing is killing my mood right now. Actually, you know what? I want you to pee on my chest."

"What?? Are you serious?"

"Why not? We are in the shower. It will wash away in a second."

"Okay, I hope I can pull it off though," I said and asked her to sit on the shower floor. It took me about a minute to finally start to pee. It felt very wrong and yet very intimate to be with a girl that wanted my pee on her body. She seemed to be enjoying it as well which added to my excitement. When I finally ran out, she got up and told me it was a very erotic experience and that I had to try it on my own.

At this point, I had learned not to be reluctant to try anything that night, but being peed on still seemed like a big challenge. I decided not to think about it and just sat down between her legs and looked up.

She did not have stage fright like I did, and within a few seconds, her pee started to rain down on my chest. She was right again. There was an erotic element to this and I could not resist it. After a few seconds, I felt that I wanted her pee to land on my face. So, I positioned my face between her legs. She was peeing directly on my face, nose, and lips and its smell brought a huge rush of excitement and I could not resist anymore.

I opened my mouth and even though she tried to move away, I grabbed her ass and stopped her from moving. Her pee was entering my mouth and I finally took a sip. In any other mood, I would have probably barfed if something like that happened to me. But in the mood I was, I felt so intimate and close to Nova that smelling and tasting her pee was an erotic experience like no other.

She finally finished and I got up and looked at her with a bit of embarrassed look.

"Oh my God. What made you do it? I cannot believe you wanted to drink my pee" she said with a shock on her face.

"I could not resist it. I had to do it"

"How was it?"

"Actually, it was very hard at first. It was so taboo and weird, but I went for it, and then it was quite amazing, having a liquid that was in your body a second ago in my body. It was so intimate."

"Wow, I don't know what to say. You make me want to try it for myself. We'll see"

We finished our shower, brushed our teeth and went back to bed.

"We have had so many new experiences tonight, so many firsts". she said "I want to explore more. Are you game?"

"Of course. I am just warming up. What do you have in mind?"

"Let's do more ass play"

"I actually have an idea I want to try"

"Sure, what is it?"

"I want to fuck your ass with my big toe."

"Haha, only if I get to do the same to you."

"I knew you would say it" I replied, "but I go first."

She laid down on her back and I oiled up my left foot and after rubbing some oil on her ass too, I placed my big toe on her ass hole and started pushing. It was actually easier than before to get inside her, but I gave her a minute to adjust and then started to fuck her ass with my toe. Naturally, I was able to move my foot back and forth much faster than my entire body when we tried anal and it seemed to have given her a more intense experience. 30 seconds later she signaled me to stop. She was hardly breathing.

"Oh, God. Oh My God. This is too good and very intense. You have to try it" she said it and got up and grabbed the oil. We switched positions and she gently pushed her big toe inside my ass. She followed the same method I used and started gently and increased her speed slowly. She was absolutely right. The back and forth motions were fast and within seconds I was overwhelmed by the sensations in my butt and it was an ocean of pleasure.

"Let's do it at the same time," she asked and positioned herself to receive my big toe while her toe was still inside of me. It was such a unique position: two people simultaneously toe-fucking each other in the ass. It was both mentally and physically an amazing experience like no other.

After a few minutes, we both were spent and overtaken by this new erotic experience we just invented on our own. We laid down in each other's arms and rested for a few minutes.

"You turned me into a huge anal fan babe," she said "I wish I had discovered this much sooner"

"Oh me too. I cannot still believe I am enjoying ass play this much. I am a straight guy after all."

"So what? Of course, you are straight. Nothing wrong with exploring like we do."

"True. I want to have anal now with you on top" I said and asked her to get on top of me and she did not waste a second to do it. But I had a hard time to get hard and after she played with my nipples a bit and forced me to lick her feet some more, I was good to go. She sat on me and slowly directed my hard dick in her ass and we both felt the pleasure as it happened. She started to move up and down while kissing me passionately. Then out of nowhere, as her face was about a few inches above my face, she collected her saliva and dropped her spit into my mouth.

My eyes were wide open because of this unannounced move and I felt a combination of anger and excitement at the same time. It also helped my dick get even harder. She noticed this.

"Oh so, my pee is not the only liquid you like from my body. I had a feeling" she laughed.

"That was so unexpected and yeah, it turned me on. Give me your spit again." I asked holding her face with my two hands. She waited for a few seconds and then gave me another one of her spits and the result was the same: a quick rush of excitement.

"Oh baby, I love your spit so much" I declared.

"Yeah, okay, give me yours. I want to try it too" she replied.

I reciprocated and gave her my spit. She stole it from my lips and mouth and told me she loved it as well. We kept on fucking and staring into each other's eyes while she was holding down my hands. I could tell she was planning something else, maybe another round of spit exchange. I was only half right. She collected her spit again, but this time spat it all over my face. This again came with a feeling of anger and excitement, but the anger disappeared quickly and I loved her demeaning attitude. Molly definitely made me more submissive and Nova more dominating and we both loved it a lot.

I looked at the clock. It was almost 2am. Time went by so fast that night. I could notice that my energy level was almost wearing off and I wanted to just relax and cuddle. I asked Nova to lay down in my arms. She did and I grabbed her tight and we started kissing gently and passionately. After 6 hours of raw and passionate sex with her, I could not still stop kissing her and it seemed to be the same for her. We exchanged our thoughts about the night and how we both were blown away by the magical night that we just had and how it made us closer than ever before. We then closed our eyes and started to listen to the music which has been playing all night long non-stop. The last thing I remembered before I dozed off was her cute face next to mine while she was breathing nicely and sleeping.

12