Fantastic Pheromones

Story Info
Pheromones used to control wife and her friend.
8.2k words
4.55
127.3k
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John awoke to the wonderful sensation of a mouth sucking on his rock hard cock, he opened his eyes and lying between his legs was a beautiful red headed woman, he glanced down to see the bobbing head of his wife's 58 year old best friend & neighbour Carol, as she sucked energetically on his hard cock, his 48 year old wife of 20 years, Jenny, was lying behind him with her hand on Carol's head, a fistful of Carol's hair tangled in her hand and was using it to guide Carol's efforts to make him cum with her mouth, all the while muttering filthy words of encouragement to her best friend.

"Suck his dick faster you dirty slut, make him cum down your throat," Jenny shouted and moaned as she rubbed her pussy with her free hand and aggressively pushed and pulled Carol's head up and down on John's cock. "Hurry up and make my man come. I want to taste his cum and then feel that cock in my pussy next."

John smiled and began sucking on the tits of his wife as his cock twitched and filled Carol's mouth with his cum, which she eagerly accepted. Then his wife moved down beside her friend to kiss her deeply on the mouth and let Carol swap some of his cum from her mouth to his wife's. The two woman then lapped at the dribbles of cum dripping from his still hard twitching cock. As Carol and his wife Jenny exchanged long French kisses and he guided their heads back to his cock with hands gently on each of their heads, his mind drifted back to how this fantastic situation he was in began, less than 24 hours ago.

And like all good stories it started in a bar.

John was 45, kept himself in reasonable shape for his age and happily married to his wife of 20 years Jenny. It was the weekend and John was having lunch at the local sports bar. Usually he'd be at home, but today he had to spend the morning at work fixing a few issues that had cropped up. He had popped into the bar after finishing to have a bite to eat and a beer before heading home.

Jenny was a couple of years older than John, 48, but she had a fantastic figure for a woman her age, sure her breast weren't as perky as they'd been 20 years ago but they were 34dd and she worked out every day, so her body was tight and she had lots of energy. And while they didn't have as much sex as John would like, when they did it was energetic and always satisfying.

While sitting in a booth and finishing the last of his food, he saw a guy sitting at the bar and was sure he knew him from somewhere. He was about the same age as John, a good looking guy, well built and muscular. Unlike John who, although looked after himself, if truth be told, was getting a little podgy around the waist, a middle age spread as it is usually referred to. But what had initially caught Johns attention was the stunning young mid twenty year old woman he was energetically talking to. She was completely enthralled with the guy and John was kinda surprised when the guys hand rested on her bare leg and she didn't seem to mind. John sipped at his beer as the two chatted and the girl seemed to get more and more friendly with the guy, till he leaned in and whispered something and her face lit up and she quickly got off the stool she was sitting on, and walked over to the restrooms. She looked around to make sure no one could notice and at the last second instead of entering the ladies she entered the men's. The guy at the bar, smiled, threw back the drink he had, emptying the glass and confidently walked into the gents after his lady friend.

Fascinated John seemed to be the only person in the quiet bar that had noticed this little scene play out in front of him. And then, sometime later the guy exited the restrooms doing up his fly followed by the lovely young lady, who now looked a little more dishevelled than she did on entering, her shirt was unbuttoned exposing her bra covered breasts and she buttoned it as she left the restroom, and her lipstick seemed a little smeared. The man turned and spoke to her and she laughed then quickly left the bar. Smiling, he then sauntered back to his stool and caught the attention of the barman and ordered a drink.

John was smiling to himself at the audacity of this casual mid day public sex act and was about to get up and leave when he heard his name being shouted across the bar.

"John Stafford, is that you?" It was the guy sat at the bar, his head tilted to the side peering at John before exclaiming "Damn it is you. How you doing man. I haven't seen you in years."

The guy crossed over and sat down opposite John and extended his hand. On seeing the look of puzzlement that must have been on Johns face because of a lack of recognition he exclaimed "It's Dave Murray. From school. I don't blame you if you don't recognise me I've changed a lot."

John remembered Dave from school now he heard the name and damn had he changed. At school Dave had been an overweight, borderline obese kid with little or no social graces at all. He had been the constant butt of most jokes and if John was being honest, a bit slow witted most of the time. Dave had grown up in the same street as John and their parents had gotten along well and they used to see each other a lot out of school, so most times John looked out for Dave at school and kept most people from picking on the poor kid. But that was 30-35 years ago. Dave had obviously worked out, got some gains at the gym and left the poor fat kid of all those years ago long behind.

So for the rest of the afternoon, the two old friends John and Dave caught up and drank beer together as long lost friends often do. As the afternoon drew to a close and just a little drunk now, John asked Dave about the girl he was with earlier, trying to find out if it was his wife or girlfriend, where they met and how damn jealous John was that this smoking girl had taking him to the toilet for sex.

"I know crazy wasn't it John, but I couldn't resist it." Dave spoke fast and ordered some whisky chasers with the next round before continuing, "as soon as I came in and saw her sitting at the bar I thought she was hot, but then I saw the wedding ring and just had to have her you know? I can't resist a married woman."

He laughed and urged John to neck his whisky shot, which slightly drunk as they were John thought why not, before John blurted out, "wait, wait, you didn't know her before coming in the bar? And she was married. Jesus Dave, that is some game you got there, or your bullshitting me."

Dave slyly shook his head before drunkenly saying in a giggling voice "Nope. No bullshit and no lie. She was happily married, innocent, and truly faithful wife just in having a lunchtime snack. I chatted away with her and next thing you know, her little hand with the wedding ring is round my dick and she's on her knees and eagerly feeding it into her mouth like a champ."

He drew in the beer spilled on the table with his finger on the table as he spoke, then continued in a conspiratorial whisper "I love the married ones, especially faithful ones, nothing more satisfying than having a loving and faithful wife debase herself on her knees in a dirty gents toilet by sucking me off and begging me to blast my come onto her face or tits. Or, in this case, coming into her eager mouth to watch her swallow it down then packing her off and sending her back home to the hubby who is none the wiser."

"Bullshit" exclaimed John. "Your just winding me up, you knew her or have been seeing her for a while or just hooked up using tinder, and just trying to big yourself up."

"Nope, honestly John, no word of a lie. I can have any woman I just met eating out of my hand" laughed Dave and added, "and trousers in about 15 or 20 minutes."

He then began a rambling tale of how as a college kid he'd took part in loads of experimental weight loss treatments, none worked, drug trials, and fad diets yet nothing worked, except one. A compound that messed with his natural sense of smell to make fatty foods smell and taste unappealing and that helped him eat cleaner and eventually lose some of the weight. But there was a side effect, he'd been on another trial at the same time for another drug, not something he's told either clinics and the two had conflicting effects on him, they'd caused an issue with his nervous system and he'd was hospitalised and ill for weeks because of it, but, the weird side effect of it was his bodies natural pheromones were messed up and amplified. He didn't know how, and once he figured out what it caused to happen, he was not going to let on to any the doctors in case they tried to cure it. Simply put, if a woman is in close proximity exposure to his pheromones for about 10-15 minutes they experience a massive amplification of their natural sexual desires and urges and it also leaves them very susceptible to suggestion. With the right push verbally from him, the woman will do anything he asks and in most cases he can leave suggestions with them that last permanently, like reprogramming them. But he rarely did that he mentioned. This led to him getting to a gym and working out over the years, because woman are more than likely to sit and chat to a chiselled, muscular well dressed guy, than some overweight fat guy.

John laughed at the end of the tale, "oh man you got me going there for a second, you are so convincing, But I still call bullshit, come on man, admit it."

Dave looked a little angry for a minute and said in drunken defiance, "I can prove it. Pick anyone you like. Anyone, hell you're wearing a wedding ring, lets go chat with your wife and I'll have her bark like a chicken, I mean dog, hell you know what I mean."

Laughing at the ridiculous idea of this guy having his little Jenny under his command because of his magic body odour John agreed and slapped Dave on the back as he replied, "fuck let's grab a cab, Jenny will be home and we can try it out. But when it doesn't work you crazy bastard, You are buying dinner. Deal?"

With that John extended his hand and Dave grabbed it.

"OK, deal," replied Dave then quickly slurred, "but when it works. you have to let me have my fun, only fair!"

And John, being at this point very drunk thought this was a great idea and laughing the two headed out the pub and back to Johns house to prove Dave wrong, little worrying of the consequences should he be telling the truth, so ridiculous was the idea.

When John and Dave arrived at John's home, Jenny was at home with her friend Carol from the house next door. John had sent her a text earlier to explain he was catching up with an old friend and would be out most of the day. So, she invited her best friend Carol over and the two woman decided to have a few glasses of wine and a good chat about life in general. So, when John and Dave stumbled into the house several hours later, they were not entirely amused. As soon as John saw that Carol was in the house, he quickly introduced Dave to his wife and her friend then pulled him off to the kitchen to grab a couple of beers and pretty much call off whatever stunt Dave had in mind.

He quietly said to Dave in the kitchen as he handed him a cold beer, "Look dude, Jenny is a little annoyed and Carol's here so lets call it off, I know you probably had a great joke to spring but lets have a few beers in my den and play some pool and let Jenny cool off."

Dave smiled and gleefully exclaimed "oh man, this is so much better, I can prove you I ain't bullshitting and treat you as well! Look I appreciated you looking out for me as we were kids, so I'm going to treat you today, that Carol is a great looking woman and I'll bet you've had the fantasy about banging her. So, I'll hit up both the ladies in the room with my mojo, and I guarantee you'll know it wasn't bullshit when Carol is sticking those big titties of hers in your face." He laughed as he said it then clinked his beer bottle against Johns bottle, and before John could stop him, quickly left and headed into the main room to where the ladies were sitting chatting. John followed along hoping this old friend wouldn't embarrass him too much with some stupid drunken trick.

Dave had positioned himself in a seat about equal distance between Johns wife and their neighbour and was chatting away as John sat down beside Jenny on the couch. She glared at him, letting him know he was getting an earful later for showing up unannounced and drunk but for now she was playing the polite hostess.

Dave was chatting with both them and was, for his part, very charming and a fun conversationalist, even if he was a little drunk. Both ladies opened up to him and laughed at his jokes. as the minutes past John noticed Carol was looking more relaxed and Jenny was no longer glaring at him. As the conversation went on he noticed Jenny had casually let her hand rest on his knee and was looking hot and flustered and breathing heavier than usual, glancing towards Carol he noticed she was displaying similar outward signs to Jenny. About 20 minutes had past and John now realised that the entire conversation was in Dave's hands, both the ladies simply listened with rapt attention and replied if asked something or spoken to directly, and Dave had steered the conversation to more mature subjects, he was talking about things like the woman's opinions of the 50 shades of grey books, if there was any good pornography they'd ever seen specifically for women, what the two of them liked the most and least about sex, what they thought was sexy clothing and lingerie. as the conversation got steamier, Jenny's hand was now resting at the top of Johns thigh, and her pinky was gently running over the outline of his now stiffening cock. What the hell was going on he thought to himself, neither one of these woman had ever talked about sex in front of him when they were together let alone some guy they'd just met. But here they were all the same, opening up with their darkest thoughts on sex with him and Dave, and to top it all Jenny was all but stroking his cock in front of these people.

Dave then said quite out the blue "I think they're about ready John," turning to Carol he asked her "So Carol, just how big are your tits?"

The sudden use of an explicit word kind of shocked John and he thought damn it Dave you've took this too far and Carol is going to shout him out but he was stunned when she popped open her shirt buttons exposing her bra covered breasts and replied, "oh these are 38Gs," she rubbed them and squished them together, before adding "big and lovely aren't they?"

Before John had recovered from this blatantly sexual comment by Carol, Dave turned to Jenny and said "what about you Jenny, be a shame for only Carol to have her tits out wouldn't it."

Then to John's complete surprise his usually shy and conservative wife, without any hesitation, pulled her top over her head, reached behind herself and took off her bra exposing her nice, if smaller breasts to the room.

"Bloody hell!" exclaimed John, simply staring in shock.

But before he got any further, Dave added, "Jenny John's cock is looking constrained get it out for him, and Carol give her a hand why don't you."

In a flash the two woman knelt on the floor in front of John and pulled his trousers to the ground and his boxers with them allowing his now rock hard cock to spring free.

"Think it's bullshit now John?" Asked Dave standing up and taking a swig from his beer, gently pushing his hand against Carol's red hair, guiding her face towards Johns cock, and adding "Carol do John a solid suck him off will you?"

"Oh god yes," growled Carol sexily, "I've been dying to get my lips around that cock." She eagerly began to suck Johns cock and cradle his balls with her hands.

Dave then muttered, "Jenny, doesn't it make you uncontrollably horny seeing your best friend suck Johns cock?" Jenny nodded enthusiastically, her face filled with lust, "Well why not help her out then."

And at that suggestion, Jenny began to lick and suck on Johns balls as Carol worked his shaft, then they'd switch, John was in heaven and couldn't believe the amazing sensation of having the two women alternately sucking on his cock and never in his life had he ever imagined a fantasy like this would actually be happening.

Dave flopped down onto the couch Dave was sitting on, and sitting on John's left said "Jenny, I don't think it's fair that you're half undressed and Carol's just got her top open, why not get her out of her clothes while she pleasures you husband."

Jenny smiled and replied, "great idea, Carol has a great body, you guys will love it." She then turned her attention to getting Carol naked. Within moments Jenny was standing next to a pile of clothes and Carol's naked body was knelt in front of John as she worked continuously with her mouth on his cock. Her lovely huge breast were bouncing as she bobbed her head up and down as she took long drawn out sucks of his shaft, she had a large but firm looking ass and not an inch of fat on her body. She obviously kept herself in shape, her pussy was trimmed neatly and she was currently stroking herself as she sucked John off.

"And now you Jenny." Dave waved his beer bottle gesturing at the leggings she still had on.

Jenny laughed as she stripped off her leggings and Knickers in one movement and stepped away from them. Jenny was about 5 foot 8 inches, with shoulder length brown hair, with 34dd breasts which while not as perky as they used to be were still very nice. Her tummy was taught and tight with the slight edges of her abs showing, and her ass was small, round and taught from daily workouts and a regime of squats and lunges. The rest of her was toned and she kept her pussy smooth and hair free with regular waxing.

Dave stared lustfully at her and just said "WOW. Jenny you are stunning." He tapped the couch between him and John, "come sit here. Watch John blow a load over Carol's face."

Jenny dropped down with John on her right and Dave on her left, then without prompting, spread her legs, hooking one over John's thigh, and one over Dave's and began to rub her pussy with one hand and with her other began to stroke John's cock into Carol's mouth , Carol apparently knowing her part well, knelt with her mouth open, tongue extended and her doe eyes open and staring up and John. Jenny then said in a Husky sluttish tone "Cum in her mouth and on her face baby, make the slut swallow it."

John had never in his 20 years of marriage ever heard his wife talk dirty like that, and the sight of Carol's eagerly awaiting mouth was too much for him and he felt his cock erupt as cum spattered onto Carol's waiting tongue and across her face. Carol eagerly swallowed the load that hit her face and sucked on the top of John's cock to get the drips left on it. Jenny, who never let John cum in her mouth or face, wiped a dollop of cum from Carol's face with her two fingers and looking right into Johns face seductively put them deep into her mouth and sucked the length of them slowly bringing them out clean then made a show of swallowing then licking her lips. and smiling at him. Carol was panting and she had been fingering her own pussy all the while she had been sucking on John and gasped as an orgasm hit her and she knelt looking happy with the last of Johns cum still on her face and red hair.

Dave smirked and mockingly announced, "Well that's not fair, John and Carol have came, but poor Jenny is still horny and wanting." He tapped his hand on the cushion in front of Jenny's pussy and continued "Carol, bring that talented mouth over here and lets see how good a friend you really are."

He Gently removed Jenny's hand from her pussy to make room as Carol shifted to kneel between Jenny's open and inviting thighs. Then as Carol was about to begin to lick and finger her best friend, Dave said in a steady tone, "You are two ladies REALLY going to enjoy this."

At the first touch of Carol's mouth on her pussy Jenny almost came, she bucked forward and screamed in pleasure "OH MY GOD", Carol frantically lapped and then teased Jenny's clit and fingered her pussy panting and moaning as Jenny ground her pussy onto her face and held her head tightly with both hands. Jenny bucked as mini orgasms rippled through her, she let go of Carol's head and reached out to John and grabbed his cock and to Johns surprise she was fumbling with her other hand down Dave's Trousers and pulling out his cock.