Fantasy #2 Comes Alive For Hubby

Story Info
Jill seduces Marty again while hubby secretly watches.
1.1k words
4.17
125.6k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another episode of how I secretly watched my wife Jill share her bodily treasures with another man. Jill had been seen her ex-boy friend Marty once and this was their second meeting. Jill had invited him to our house to have sex with her while I watched from the closet, un-known to him. On this night she had once again arranged to see him, telling him I was on an overnight business trip. Marty arrived at 7 pm and I waited in the bedroom while he and Jill sat in the den and talked [and more] for about 20 minutes. When I heard them coming down the hall I hid in the closet. I was able to see the bed through the crack in the closet door.

When they came into the bedroom I saw that Marty had already removed his pants, and Jill's skirt was off also, [Jill told me later that Marty wanted to take her on the couch but she would not let him]. They lay on the bed and started kissing deeply. Marty slowly unbuttoned my wife's blouse, then pulled her bra down to get to her tits and started sucking on them, one then the other. Jill raised her body so he could un-hook her bra at the back. He fumbled with the bra snap, and Jill started teasing him, saying I thought all men could do that with one hand in the dark. Finally he got it unhooked and as Jill laid back he went back to work, sucking her tits. Soon her nipples were hard, the whole time Marty was sucking her tits she was rubbing his cock through his shorts.

Marty moved his hand down to my wife's panties and slid them down to her knees. Jill lifted her legs to allow Marty to pull the panties off. Marty started to massage her pussy as he continued to suck her tits. My wife began to moan, moving her hips as her lover rubbed her pussy. I could see her juices glistening on his fingers and her cunt lips. This went on for several minutes, until Jill sat up and took off her already open blouse and bra, while Marty removed his shirt and underwear. Jill eased Marty back on the bed, then reached down and took his cock in her hand. She guided it to her mouth and started sucking it, sliding her luscious lips up and down over the shaft. My wife paid close attention to his large cock head, sucking it in her mouth and letting it pop out, then she would take as much of his long shaft down her throat as she could and literally fuck his cock with her mouth.

When he couldn't take any more, Marty rolled her over, spread her legs, and then positioned his large cock head at the entrance to her pussy. My own cock was stiff as I watched his tool disappear into my wife's cunt. But Marty only made a few strokes before he pulled out and moved down to eat her hot pussy. He began licking her cunt lips up and down, and was soon driving Jill wild. She arched her hips and grabbed him by the back of the head pulling him harder into her cunt. Jill was moaning louder and louder, and I knew she was approaching a climax. Jill flung her hands over her head and grabbed the top of the mattress as she arched and bucked her hips against Marty's face. Within two minutes she was coming, moaning with every breath. Only gradually did she settle down, her body still shuddering from time to time in the aftermath of her orgasm.

Finally Jill sat up, pushed Marty back on the bed and mounted him. Jill had to rise up on one knee to get Marty's long cock positioned at the opening of her pussy, but she took hold of his huge cock and guided it to her wet pussy. I had a perfect view as she lowered herself slowly onto it, and I almost shot off in my hand as I watched my wife stuffing herself with another man's dick. Jill moaned as Marty's cock slid into her all the way to his balls. She leaned forward to kiss him as she rode his big tool. I began to stroke my own dick as I watched that huge pole slide in and out of my wife's wet honey hole. Marty's dick had my wife's pussy stretched to the max., I could see her pussy lips hungrily clinging to his large shaft.

Marty moaned that he wasn't going to last long as Jill fucked him. His hips rose to meet her downward thrusts and Jill fucked him faster. In a minute she was moaning with every breath, she started to come rocking back and forth-on Marty's cock. Marty stiffened and gave a loud hoarse cry, and in a moment I could see his come running out of Jill's pussy and down onto his balls.

When Jill stopped coming and pulled herself off of Marty's cock, his cock fell out of her like a wet dishrag., she had really milked him good. My wife rolled over on her back with her legs spread wide with come oozing out of her open cunt. They lay there for a minute before Marty got up and went down the hall to the bathroom to clean up.

Jill got up then and came over to the closet, where I was still holding my cock in my hand. We started to kiss and I slid my hand down between her legs and fingered her wet cunt. Knowing that a strange dick had just been in their and that part of the wetness was his come, turned me on even more. My wife knelt down and took my cock in her mouth and sucked it for a few seconds. Then she got up and kissed me and went to check on our guest.

They came back into the bedroom and got up on the bed. Marty went down on Jill again, licking and sucking her pussy and finger fucking her until he had her coming again. Then she pushed Marty back on the bed and took his limp cock in her mouth. She sucked and licked it for several minutes but he could not get it up again. After that they talked for a while before Marty got up, dressed and left.

After Jill got back from seeing Marty off, we kissed each other very passionately, then got on the bed and made love. It was great. Jill was still wet from her round with Marty, and it took only a few minutes before we both climaxed.

Marty came over a couple of more times the next couple of weeks for sex, but they only climaxed once each time. Jill said if I wanted she would try someone else, I said I did and she has. Those episodes are yet to come; keep checking. One of her new friends, or should I say my new friends, had a cock bigger than Marty's. Stay posted.