Fantasy

Story Info
She dreams of a threesome.
1k words
3.74
59.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend and I have been together for over a year now. We live together and have a fantastic sexual relationship. My boyfriend James is a wonderful caring man. We have talked frequently about our past sexual relations. James is more experienced than I am. He has had a couple of threesomes in his past.

The talk of inviting someone else into our bedroom has been brought up many times. The problem is we talk about it but nothing is ever done about it. James has expressed interest in having another male join us. The thought of this has made me extremely excited. We even have talked about it when we are fucking. James has asked me if I would like to suck someone else's cock while he fucked me. This talk of course drives me wild.

When James is away I fantasize about a threesome while I masturbate. This is my fantasy...

It begins with James and I going to a club. I am wearing a short tight dress that shows off my body. My breasts are not big but I do have big nipples that James loves to suck and nibble on. Anyway we go out to a club and are having a good time dancing and drinking. I notice a nice looking guy sitting at the bar. The man has blonde hair and deep brown eyes. He is wearing a tight fitting t-shirt that shows off his defined body. I (after a few drinks) say to James that I would love to fuck him. James laughs and nothing more is said. Awhile later I have to go to the washroom. I pass by the man at the bar and smile at him. I feel my pussy getting wet as I think of sucking him off.

When I come out of the washroom I see James sitting at our table with the guy from the bar. I am shocked but extremely aroused. I sit down next to James and he introduces us.

I tell him my name is Sara. He smiles and tells me his name is John. We sit and talk for awhile and have a couple more drinks. John asks me to dance and I accept. We got out to the dance floor. A slow song starts to play. John pulls me into his arms. His strong body holds me close. I think of him touching me and I can tell that my body is becoming excited. After the dance we go and sit down.

James looks at John and says " would you like to fuck my girlfriend?" My jaw dropped as I wait for John's response. John looked at me and said "fuck ya" I couldn't believe it...my fantasy was about to come true.

With that we all got up and left the club. We got into our cars and John followed us to our house. On the way there James kept telling me how badly he wanted to see me fuck John. James talk was certainly exciting me.

We got to our house and went to the living room. James and John sat on the couch I went to the stereo and put on a song that I could dance to.

I slowly started dancing around the living room. I ran my hands up and down my body. Finally I started taking off my dress. I slowly unzipped the back and let my dress fall to the floor. I could feel my juices flowing. Here I was standing almost naked infront of my boyfriend and a complete stranger. I turned around so the pair could have a good look at my ass. I was wearing a black thong that barely covered my cunt. I bent over and stuck my ass in the air for them both to admire. I then decided to take off my bra. My nipples were so hard and errect. I started squeezing them with my hands.

I looked at the pair on the couch. They had taken their cocks out of thier pants and were stroking them. I went over to James and gave him a passionate kiss. My tongue darted in and out of his wet mouth. I broke the kiss and turned to John.

I watched him as he stroked his cock. It was so big and hard. I leaned over to him and gently licked the head of his cock. John let out a soft moan. I opened my mouth and took all of him in. He was so hard and it felt so good to have his cock in my mouth.

I felt James move me so that my ass was up in the air. Then I felt his tongue start licking my already wet pussy. I was in heaven I had one cock in my mouth and another person licking me.

I continued to suck on John while James spread me with his tongue. He was sucking on my clit while fingering me. I couldn't handle it anymore and I had an orgasm. When my body relaxed I removed John's cock from my mouth and turned to kiss James. His face was covered with my juices. I licked off my juices from his face.

John then said that he wanted to fuck me. He laid me down on the floor and spread my legs open. My juices were running down my legs. I was so wet. John put his cock at the opening of my cunt and slowly entered me. He completely filled me. He started fucking me faster and I could feel another orgasm about to happen. I felt my body tighten and then release. I looked at James and he was stroking his cock watching us. I pulled his cock to my mouth and began sucking him. I could tell that he was close to cumming. I removed him from my mouth and told them both that I wanted them to cum on my tits. John kept fucking me until he was close then he pulled out and John and James spewed their wet cum all over my tits.

By this time I have brought my self to an orgasm. If only fantasies would come true.