Fantasy

Story Info
You collar her.
2.8k words
4.28
33.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are at home, watching a little bit of nothing on the TV, neither of us is really interested but we are not tired either, I am lying with my head on your chest, curled up against you on the sofa. My hand idly strokes your chest while yours strokes my hair and neck occasionally increasing the pressure around the back of my neck. I snuggle down closer enjoying just being near you, your musky scent and the feel of the scars on your chest, I close my eyes and smile knowing that we were meant to be.

You feel me relax more and know that if you are going to put your plans for tonight into action it will have to be soon, before I fall asleep... not that you have any problem with waking me up for you to play with but it is better for us both if I am alert, at least to begin with. Your hand rests on the back of my neck as you say my name; I look up with the tone of authority in your voice and know you want more than a drink or the remote control, I look up into your eyes and see the need and love radiating out. You command me to kneel and I hurry to comply, settling myself on the floor with my bum on my heels, my back straight and my hands clasped together behind my back I kneel with my head slightly bowed, waiting...

You look down at me and smile, moving yourself so you are sat up you stroke my hair again, letting your hand move round to stroke my cheek then lift my chin so I am looking at you. I try hard to keep your gaze, knowing that you like looking into my eyes but it is hard, then you smile broadly and I cannot help but smile back. You kiss my forehead, holding me there for a moment before letting my head drop slightly again, I wet my lips and wait to see what you have in store for me.

You look at me long and hard before asking me to strip for you, I smile and gracefully get up, slowly and teasingly I undo the buttons of my shirt, I see the lust in your eyes as I slide out of the shirt and start undoing my trousers. You lean a little further forwards, wanting to strip my clothes of and fuck me right there but enjoying the slight torture of the wait and my performance, I turn slightly at the sound of your voice as you tell me how beautiful you think I am, how you love my thighs as I start to uncover them, slowly stepping out of one leg of the trousers then the other.

I unhook my bra and lean forwards, bringing my chest closer to you as I slide it to the floor then standing before you I hook my thumbs into the waistband of my black panties and slowly, so slowly draw them down, turning round as I do so my bum is towards you as I bend to take them off.

Smiling I return to my knees, glancing at the evident swelling in your trousers, testament to the effectiveness of my little show. You lean close and kiss me hard, your tongue exploring my mouth; I return it with as much passion. You break the kiss and tell me to close my eyes, I do as you ask, still smiling as I listen, trying to decipher the noises as you move around in search of something. As I sit and wait I squirm slightly, my strip has got more than just you worked up and I can still taste the kiss on my lips, suddenly I feel you close to me again, your hands around my neck. I lean my head back, enjoying the sensation of being at your mercy. Suddenly your hands are gone, replaced by something soft. I hear the rattle of metal before I realise that it is a collar, I straighten my back and breath deeply, feeling the collar tighten as the buckle is fastened. My head spins slightly and I feel my body react to the unexpected symbolism of your control, you take one of my hands and supporting me around my waist you help me to stand. You have not yet told me to open my eyes and I stand, somewhat unsteadily with your arms around me.

I feel your hand on my cheek and I hear the smile in your voice as you say 'You are beautiful my little slave' I smile; I love to hear those words. Unexpectedly you grab one of the D rings that are on the collar and pull sharply so my head is brought closer to you, you whisper into my ear. 'Now my slave, I want you to open your eyes and get yourself upstairs, lie face down on the bed and be ready for me.' I open my eyes and run upstairs.

My heart thumps in my ears as I lie on the bed in the position you have put me in so many times, a pillow under my hips to slightly raise my buttocks and ensure my pussy is on show, my legs parted with my toes pointing to the corners of the bed, my arms are above my head and I'm loosely holding on to the headrest. My glasses are on the side and I'm facing away from the door but I don't turn when I hear you come in, I try to control my breathing and still racing heartbeat as I hear you slowly walk around the bed. I can feel your eyes on me as I lie, exposed. I hear you strip, your breathing heavy as you look over my body, marvelling in the beauty of it, my pale soft skin inviting your touch.

I feel a pressure on the bed as you move towards me, I close my eyes, not wanting to ruin the surprise of what you have planned but when you see this I feel a sharp slap across my buttocks. 'I thought I told you to open your eyes slave!' I wince at the slap and take a sharp breath in but I immediately open my eyes and on the outward breath say 'I'm sorry Sir' then take a few more breaths to regain my composure.

You smile and get off the bed, walking around till you are by the head of the bed, I watch as you crouch, your eyes never leaving mine, lost in your gaze I don't notice that you are reaching under the bed for something till you bring out a new, big, wide-strapped flogger. My mouth opens in surprise and I cannot help a smile forming as I look a little closer, the flogger is very well made, and it must have at least 20 thick tails of exquisite, soft and heavy suede. The handle looks comfortable too; it is leather and as you bring it closer I can smell the fresh scent of it.

I smile as you run the flogger down the length of my back, feeling the softness of the tails; you climb back onto the bed and kneel to one side of me, supporting yourself with your left arm on the other side of me as you lightly brush the tails from side to side across my shoulder blades, down the small of my back to my buttocks. Slowly you increase the tempo and force till my shoulders and buttocks are red. You pause for a few moments, gently caresses the heated areas of my skin, you smile enjoying the sound of my laboured breathing. Your hand moves slowly further downwards, cupping my buttocks before dipping further and feeling the wetness that indicates my intense arousal.

Leaning forwards you take hold of the D ring at one side of the collar and lift my head slightly, 'Do you know what this collar means slave?'

I try to order my thoughts; it takes a moment to make sense of what was said as my mind is floating, when I understand the question I speak without thinking. 'Yes Sir, it means I am yours Sir, my body, my soul, my everything is yours Sir.'

You look at my reddened skin and smile, it was not the answer you were thinking of but it will more than suffice, you let go of the D ring and instruct me to turn, looking deeply into my eyes you ask if that is what I want. I feel tears prick at my eyes as I look at you, feeling raw emotion fill me, threatening to explode as I nod, not trusting my voice. You look at me with a harder look and ask again 'I said is this what you want my slave?' You know what the answer is by the look in my eyes and by conversations we have had before, you also know that at any time we can change this but for the moment, for this scene the order is significant.

I feel the strength in your authority and I take a breath, my body reacting to the direct command followed by those all important words 'my slave'. I swallow hard and close my eyes for a second, allowing the feelings to course through me before I open them and look directly at you. 'More than anything, more than I could ever tell you, I am yours, for as long as you want me Sir, I am yours.' You reach behind my neck and pull me to you, pressing my mouth into yours as we kiss with a need both of us has. Your other hand reaches down between my legs, my pussy is almost dripping with excitement and there is no friction as your fingers slide easily in and out. I moan into the kiss, feeling the heat rise inside me as my hips move, pressing into your hand to deepen the penetration. Suddenly you break the kiss, and remove your hand, standing up you instruct me to kneel at the end of the bed, I do as you ask, my body craving more contact and my mind still reeling from the sudden change.

As I kneel you push my head down so my body is lying on the bed, my knees are on a pillow that you placed at the end of the bed, I have not even registered it is there yet. I close my eyes to try and regain some control of my mind and body and I feel your hand, wet from my juices mark a path down my spine, I arch my back slightly, craving your touch, any touch. I feel my wrists restrained as they are tied together then a rope pulling them towards the head of the bed so my back is straight and taught. As you move round behind me again I hear the flogger being picked up, you lean close to my head and tell me than now my body is yours you can do with it as you wish, and you wish to see me squirm.

I raise my shoulders slightly by pressing my forehead into the bed; this has the added advantage of protecting my face from any stray tails that miss the mark of my shoulders while also allowing me to breath. I feel the tails draped over my back then suddenly they are brought down across my shoulders with a loud thump, the thickness of the tails helps to distribute the sharpness of the strike but the dull insistent heat they produce is strong and I contract my back muscles to try and dissipate it. Pausing to let the sensation develop you watch the lines of red appear and lean in to kiss the rosy lines that are developing, I moan feeling your soft lips on my aching flesh then gasp as seconds after pulling back from the kiss I feel a sudden and unexpected second hard lash across my buttocks, closely followed by a third. At these I cannot help but squirm in my binds as the heat and pain radiate out from my backside, my breath quickens as the pain dissipates into warmth, my body adjusting to the sensation as a new one is introduced.

I feel your hand between my thighs, my mind is only dimly aware of this, my body is in such a state of heightened awareness it seems it has taken the awareness from my mind. I moan and writhe as I feel your hand going deeper and deeper into me, I push back against you, needing as much as you can give, I feel the pain dimply but not as pain, I just feel pressure as your hand slips further inside me. I push back again and cry out as I am stretched to my limit, just as your hand slides totally inside me. I feel your fingers moving, your whole fist inside my cunt, I rock, my whole body tingling as I moan, I feel your other hand at my clit, rubbing gently, but it is too much, with your hand filling me the muscles inside me cannot contract, it is overwhelming and you understand, you know I should safe-word and let you know exactly what's wrong but you also know I am past the point when I am able to. Pulling your hand away from my clit you instead play it around my backside, your fingers dancing around my hole, you push a finger inside, and then two, feeling how much tighter it is now you have your hand totally inside my pussy. Straightening the fingers of the hand that's filling me you slowly and carefully pull it out, my moans increase as I feel the stretch again, then the sudden release of your hand coming out, it almost makes me orgasm instantaneously.

You kneel behind me and reach forwards to grasp my nipples, squeezing hard you smile as I cry out, I feel you hard and hot against my back, the pain in my nipples increases my awareness and I push back against you, wanting you, needing you inside me. You sense my need but hold off for a couple of seconds more, then you lean back slightly, letting go of one of my nipples and guiding yourself into my arse, as you thrust deeply you squeeze hard on my nipple, I cry out again, your hand goes to my clit and you press hard, rubbing in circles as you roll my nipple between thumb and forefinger with the other hand. The sensations are just too much and I thrash about, pushing back hard against you as you drive into me, your fingers occasionally delving deeply inside my pussy then returning to my clit. As I scream out in ecstasy you move your hand from my nipple to my neck, pulling me back as you bury your hot, hard, straining cock deep inside me. You reach up with your hand, soaking with my juices and cover my mouth, all I can smell is me, all I can taste is me, I can barely breath and I feel like I'm suffocating, it is terrifying yet I know that if I shook my head you would release me immediately. Your other hand moves from around my neck to my hair, pulling my head back as I struggle to breath. I feel you tense, your shout of release as you cum inside me, my shout joins yours, I love to hear you cum, you thrust a few more times then panting you collapse on top of me, your hand releasing my mouth and hair.

We lie this way for a few moments, the smell of my cum from your hand still fresh, licking my lips I taste myself and smile, shaking slightly and still moaning from the exquisite sensations I relax totally. After a while you pull back, I feel you slide out of me and sit back, untying the rope from my wrists you allow me to kneel down on the floor, slowly and without speaking you undo the cuffs from my wrists and lay a blanket on the floor for me to collapse onto. I look at you and smile with such feeling you can almost feel the force of it. You kiss me softly and slowly, enjoying the love that passed between us as we experienced the connection that seems so much more than lovemaking. We lie together and drift in and out of thoughts, maybe sleep a little then after a while we move onto the bed and fall asleep in each others arms, the collar still round my neck, occasionally reaching up to touch it and smile throughout the night. I know I am owned completely and I could not be happier.