Fantasy

Story Info
Abduction, submersion, bondage: it can't be real, can it?
1k words
3.39
40.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You awaken with a start, as he takes you, naked, from your bed at night, ties you up and gags you. He then takes you over his shoulder, and puts you, struggling, into his car's trunk. What's going on?? The car harumms to life and the passionate driving style jostles you back and forth.

After a long, increasingly hot, bumpy ride, he opens the trunk, the cool rush of air sending chills over your sweaty, damp skin. The smile on his face makes you wonder at the ideas going through his head. Taking you from the trunk, he again hoists you over his shoulder, walking into a small wooden building. He chuckles lays you down in an empty hot tub, your bound feet over the edge, your head swinging side to side as you vainly struggle with the bonds. He pulls out a wickedly gleaming knife that makes you want to get away all the more, yet you know the wisest thing to do is become very still.

FLICK-SHNICK!

The blade passes within hairs of your ankles as he cuts the bonds holding your legs together. Just as the thought to kick comes to you, the knife is dropped to the floor and he holds each ankle of yours in a very strong grip. Moving very swiftly, he locks each into shackle cuffs, bolted solidly to the top edge of the hottub. As you feel the chill night air drift over your now-slightly-parted sex, the helplessness of it all floods you.

He raises your body and puts a large inflated float between your ass and the tub floor, causing you to bend backwards, your hair just brushing the bottom of the tub. Stepping to the end of the tub your head dangles in, he takes your tied wrists and ties them very securely to a nearby chrome waterjet, your arms immobilized. Then he leaves you like that a moment, his footsteps exiting the room. In the distance, your hear keys rattling.. a door opening.. a door closing.. and then you hear his footsteps approaching, this time more slowly paced. When he comes into view, you can see why: he's carrying a heavy, green compressed oxygen tank, with a mouthpiece attached to the end of a long hose, dangling from the regulator valve. He straps the apparatus to the end of the tub nearest your head and dangles the mouthpiece (which has securing straps!) near your face.

Reaching into his pocket, he takes out a plastic case, and extracts a pair of earplugs from it. Leaning down, he holds your head still with one hand as the other puts, one at a time, a plug in each ear. Smiling at you, he then attaches a nostril clamp that shuts your nose completely, though not painfully. Breathing now through the gag, you feel dizzy-- the material is only letting so much air in! Much to your relief, he removes the gag, but just as you go to cry out, scream, yell, ANYTHING, your attempt is cut off by his strapping the tank's mouthpiece into your mouth.

Once secured, he turns the knob on the tank's regulator slowly, and a soft hiss tickles your tongue, as oxygen, pure oxygen, flows into your mouth. Exhaling, you see that the mouthpiece has a valve that lets your breath out easily enough. Suddenly, your view of the mouthpiece is blurred momentarily as a set of red goggles is fit over your eyes, the elastic strap placed behind your head tightly.

Seeing the world through the red filter makes things more surreal, somehow less like you HAVE to believe this is happening. And then you see (the ear plugs make hearing anything very difficult) the water begin to rush into the tub. Up, up the hot fluid flows, covering your hair, your goggled eyes, rising above your upturned-but-sealed nose, and then over your mouth and chin. Bubbles rise as you exhale while submerged for the first time, the anxious dancing of the waterline now splashing at your nipples before it rises to cover them as well. The sheer dreaminess of it all takes you into such an odd space, the warmth, the wet, the bonds, the oxygen, the red vision all contribute to the sense that this isn't real, can't be happening, and.. seems strangely pleasant.

The flow of water stops, the level having risen to just below your ass. Then the jets come alive, whooshing and swirling the heat of the fluid all over the submerged upper part of your body. You feel hot breath on your sex just a moment before a soft, strong, flexible, wet and ecstatically talented tongue begins to snake into your folds, fluttering and caressing your exposed clit in time to the swirling of the hottub's water. Your moans and cries are muffled and absorbed by the water, but he seems to have little trouble noticing what actions garner the most extreme pleasure from your trapped body. It seems an eternity that you are there, your senses either blocked or filtered, the only one fully alive and active being your sense of touch, which is on total overload from the jets of water, the floating sensation, the feel of the bonds, the hiss of the oxygen in your mouth and the adept manipulation of your clit, all crashing and burning into your mind. And just when you thought you couldn't possibly be any more stimulated, he enters your sex, pumping with vicious lust into your open, throbbing cuntlips. He keeps thrusting and thrusting, and your world fades into a swirl of red orgasmic fury....

====++========++========++========++====

You awaken with a start, heart pounding wildly, your bedsheets sticking to you from the sweat you'd broken into while asleep. A dream..? Somewhere between vast relief and true disappointment, you lay back and smile. What nonsense! An oxygen tank, a hottub in the middle of nowhere. You get up to change your bedding (you don't care for the idea of laying in a pool of sweat, and as the fitted sheet pops off, something falls to the floor. Bending down to inspect it, your feel a lump in your throat and a tingle much lower...

It's the mouthpiece. ;)