Fantasy

Story Info
She goes on sexcapade in Mountains.
5.1k words
4.32
33.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She decided that she needed to get away from reality and do something she hasn't done in over a year. She was taking a vacation. She had rented a house by the lake in the mountains for the week. She packed up some clothes, her dog, and some books, and she was off.

She started up her Jeep Wrangler and turned on the radio. She didn't even have to tell her dog Tucker to get in. As soon as she got in the Jeep, he jumped right in. "Ready Tucker?" Scarlet asked as she turned to him. Tucker was a beautiful yellow Lab, with big beautiful eyes.

The ride took over an hour and a half. She wasn't in any hurry at all. She wanted to enjoy her time off. She knew she was getting closer when the trees were more, and the buildings were less and less. The newly paved road she was on was now a semi dirt road. There were no street signs to be found. The lady that she rented the house from gave her land marks.

She pulled off to the side of the road to look at the directions again. "Take a right at Ash farm Road and go a half a mile. There will be a scarecrow on the corner. Well where the hell is the scarecrow?" She started to get aggravated. She looked over at Tucker who seemed like he was lost too. He started whimpering. "Unless you're gonna tell me where the fuck we are and where we're supposed to go, I don't want to hear it. Got it?" Tucker put his head down between his front paws, and laid down in the back. "Ash farm, Ash farm, oh! I think that's it. Look Tuck.. a scarecrow." He seemed less than interested.

She turned onto the road and followed the rest of the directions, until she got to the house. The realtor was already there waiting for her. Scarlet knew she was late, but she didn't care. She parked in front of the house, got out of the Jeep and started walking towards the realtor. She was an older woman. She looked like she'd been in this business for years. She also looked like she's never left this area.

"Miss Turner?" the realtor asked.

"Yes. You must be Mrs. Ferryman."

"Yes. Did you find the place okay?"

"I got a bit side tracked, but it was fine. It's beautiful out here."

"Yes. It looks like you're in the middle of nowhere, but you're really not. There are a lot of houses here that are rented. Some are rented all year round. Except for the house to the left over there. Yes.. well, let me show you around."

She took Scarlet thru every room in the house. She told her that there was a general store down the street that has everything from your basic toiletries to liquor and cigarettes.

"Well, do you have any questions?"

"Nope. I'm good thanks."

"Okay then, here are the keys. My office is about two miles up the road if you have any problems or questions. You can just leave the keys in the mailbox when you leave."

"Will do, thank you."

As she drove off in her Ford Explorer, Scarlet looked around. It was pretty. Tucker was having a blast chasing all the birds around, so she decided to leave him alone and let him have some fun. She got her things and went in the house. She put the food away that she brought with her and went into the master bedroom. She took off her clothes that were now sticking to her from the heat, and put on her bathing suit. "I might as well get some sun. God knows there's nothing else going on around here. I wonder how long it will take me to lose my mind here. There's only so much peace and quiet I can take."

She grabbed a beer and headed out the back door towards the deck that overlooked the lake. It was a gorgeous day. A little hot, but nice none the less. She put on some sun tan lotion and lay down on the lounge chair. She didn't even hear Tucker hopple up the stairs, until his head was on top of her stomach. It was cold and wet. She jumped as he dripped all over her.

"Dammit Tucker! You scared the shit out of me. And why the hell are you all wet? You just had to go into the lake, didn't you?" he looked at her as if to say 'no shit Sherlock.. isn't that why we're here?'

She went into the house to get a towel to dry off her stomach. When she came out, Tucker was gone, once again. "Now where the hell did he go now?"

"He's out playing with my black lab." Another voice came from below and startled her. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you. Your dog and my dog have been playing around in the lake since you went in the house."

"Who are you?"

"I'm sorry, I'm Mark. I live next door. I came outside to get my dog, and noticed that she was playing with your dog, so I just left her alone to have some fun. Not many people have dogs around here. A lot of kids, but no dogs."

He was a handsome fellow. He was over six feet tall, with broad shoulders, and the sweetest smile she's ever seen. His voice was deep and sensual. He looked as if he worked a lot with his hands. They were all cut up, but his arms were all muscle. He was wearing a tank top with denim shorts that showed off his muscular legs. She started getting a little moist. She totally forgot that she was just standing wearing next to nothing. All she had on was her small bikini that covered very little of her large breasts. Her long dark hair was blowing with the wind. She looked over to the lake and saw the two dogs playing like two kids in the water.

"They look like they're having fun." She said

"And you are?"

"I'm sorry, I'm Scarlet. That's my dog Tucker. What's your dog's name?"

"Stella. Her name is Stella."

"She's very pretty"

"Thank you. Well, you look like you're busy. I'm sorry again if I startled you."

"No problem." She couldn't help but smile at him. He was so incredibly gorgeous.

"So I guess I'll be seeing you around."

"Maybe."

Later that night, the air started to get a bit chilly. She put some logs into the fire, and got it going. For a city girl, she was very proud of herself that she was able to get the fire going. She happened to look over and see a figure from the mirror. It was Mark. He was watching her. He didn't know she saw him. She decided to have some fun.

She lay down in front of the fireplace on the fur carpet. She put her hands inside her panties and started playing with breasts. At first, it was just a show, but after a few minutes, she got totally into it, as she moved her right hand down to her crotch. She was enjoying this more than he was. She was moaning louder and louder. This went on for about ten minutes, until she let out such a loud moan, that he almost came in his pants. She came all over herself. Then she turned her head towards the window where he was standing, put her fingers to her lips, and sucked all the cum off of her fingers.

She decided that that was enough and that it was time for bed. She got up, turned off all the lights, and headed for the bedroom. She was planning her new plan of attack for the next day. She went to sleep with a huge grin. "He won't know what hit him after I'm done with him."

The next morning, she got up, showered, and put on her short shorts, her jogging bra that just barely fit her, and her sneakers. She grabbed Tucker's leash, and headed outside. She looked over to Mark's house, and saw him working outside, pulling out weeds from the flower bed. "Good morning." She yelled out at him. He waved as if he didn't even notice her, and kept weeding. She went down to the front of the house, and started stretching. She bent over to stretch, making sure that she was not facing him, so he could see the outline of her ass.

She got Tucker, and started jogging up the street towards his house. She had her sunglasses on, so he couldn't see her eyes, but she could see him. He was watching her, as her breasts bounced at every step. She jogged around the small town, and noticed that her house and Mark's house were the only two that were next to each other. The other houses were more apart.

She came back about an hour later, but he was not there anymore. She was a little disappointed. Here she was, all sweaty and horny, and no one to notice her. She let Tucker go, and he headed for the lake to cool off. She went inside to put on her bathing suit so she could cool off too. When she came out, she noticed that Mark was out by the lake with Stella. He was wearing his bathing trunks, and no shirt. My God he was hot. She could feel her juices starting to flow again.

She jumped right into the water and swam around for a bit. As she came out of the water, he was standing in front of her.

"Looks like it's gonna be a hot one again today." He said

"Yeah. Well, at least the nights are cool. It's comfortable sleeping. For those of us who sleep that is." She smiled as she said that and started walking up to the house, and up the stairs to the back deck. She stopped and turned to him. "Would you like something to drink?"

"I'd love one."

"Well, let me change real quick, and I'll bring out some refreshments. I'm sure the dogs can keep each other company. You can wait up here if you like. I'll just need about fifteen minutes. I'm all sweaty from my run. I want to take a quick shower.

"No problem."

As she went inside, he started walking up the stairs. She came out about a half hour later with some cold beers. She had changed into her denim mini skirt, and a low cut white tank top, that just barely covered her breasts. "Here you are" she said as she handed him his beer.

"Thanks. I was watching you run this morning. Do you do that everyday?"

"Not really. It was the first time I had run in a long time. I'm out of shape."

"No you're not. You're very much in shape."

She smiled. "So, um, do you live here alone?"

"Yup. Just me and Stella. I don't work in the summer. I prefer to bust my ass in the fall and the winter, and relax two months out of the year."

"That must be nice."

"What about you? Why is such a drop dead gorgeous young woman here alone?"

She put her drink down and turned to face him. Her legs were slightly apart, and he could tell she was not wearing any panties. "Looking for you."

With that, she got up off the chair and started walking towards him. He couldn't believe what she just said. She bent over to kiss him, and her breasts were bulging out of her top. "You know what I want?" She asked.

"What?"

She laid the chair back, pulled down his swim trunks, and started playing with him. He was already hard. She put her mouth down on top of his cock, and just started sucking it. It felt so incredibly good. "Oh yeah, baby.. suck it."

She sucked on it for about five minutes, and then he brought her face up to his, and started kissing her. She was now on the lounge chair with her legs open, and her skirt up. He was licking and sucking her clit. She kept moaning and groaning in total ecstasy. It only lasted a few minutes, until he couldn't take it anymore, and he stuck his big hard cock into her. With each thrust, she moaned. He was so hard, it was as if he was all the way inside her body. As he fucked her, he was playing with her clit, and it made her cum all over him. Just then, he took out his cock, and came all over her stomach and her face. It just kept shooting out. When he was finally done, she got up, and licked all the cum from his cock.

"Oh my God. That was incredible. I've never had a woman give such a fuckin' amazing blow job before."

"You like that huh?"

"Oh yeah."

They each had a cigarette, and just sat on the deck for a while. They were shortly interrupted by the dogs. "Well, looks like Stella's ready to go home and eat." He turned to Scarlet. "Would you like to come over for dinner tonight?"

"I'd love to. What time should I be there?"

"How about six?" He asked.

"I'll be there."

She got out of the shower and headed towards the bedroom. It was five thirty. 'one more hour' she thought to herself. Just enough time to play. She opened the drawer next to the bed and took out her dildoe. She lay over the bed, and started playing with herself.

She turned on the dildoe and slowly rubbed it up and down her clit, as it vibrated over her. She started to softly moan. Then she put it inside her, while the tickler part was over her clit. Her body started to jerk after every stroke. She moved it faster and faster until her body just gave in, and she came all over herself, but she didn't stop. It felt too good. She kept moving it up and down, and thrusting the dildoe in and out, until she came again. This time, it was a big one. She finally started to slow down and eventually stop. She took a deep breath and got up off the bed. She looked over to the bed, only to notice a very large wet spot. She was impressed. She had never come so much before with just her toy.

She went back into the shower, cleaned up, and got dressed for dinner. She wore a small pink dress that just covered her buttocks, with the neck line going just over her bellybutton. She put on her sexy black stiletto heals, and headed out the door. Tucker was just sitting by the door, waiting for her command to come along. "Sorry boy tonight is my night." She grabbed the bottle of wine she took out and shut the door behind her, and headed towards Mark's house.

It was a little after six when she knocked on his door. When he opened the door, he was wearing a pair of tight jeans, and a button down silk shirt, which was not buttoned at all. All she could smell was his cologne, and it was hypnotizing.

"Hey."

"Hey yourself. I hope you like red." She said as she raised the bottle of wine.

"Of course. Come on in. Dinner's just about ready. You're not a vegetarian or anything, are you? I forgot to ask."

"God no." She moved closer to him and whispered in his right ear, "I like meat."

The table was nicely set. There were two candles lit, with the lights dimmed down. He was no chef by any means. There were burgers and potato salad on the table. "I'm not the best cook in the world. Just the basics."

"It looks delicious."

They sat across from each other. The table was a two person table. Neither one of them could take their eyes of each other. She took off her right sandal, and extended her foot towards his crotch. As she started rubbing it, she could tell he was getting hard.

"Do you want to finish our wine in front of the fire?"

"Sure."

They both got up and walked towards the living room. She walked in front of him. She had put her sandal back on, and as she walked, her ass shook from side to side. It took everything he had not to take her right then and there.

They sat on the couch for a bit, and just watched the fire. He put down his glass, and moved closer to her. At first, he was caressing her shoulders, and then he started to softly kiss them. He pulled down one of her straps, and moved his hand down towards her waist. She turned towards him, and he kissed him. Not just any kiss, but a deep, hot, wet kiss. The kind that you still feel after three days.

He pulled her towards him, and started to unzip the back of her dress. She pushed his shirt off as he laid her down. Her breast was exposed, but she didn't care. He started rubbing them, then used his tongue and circled her nipple. He sucked on each nipple until they were rock hard. He didn't even notice that she had unbuttoned his pants. She was rubbing his rock hard cock, and was enjoying every minute of it. He pulled down his pants, and lifted her dress, that was now crumpled over her stomach. He lifted her legs, and licked his way down to her crotch, until he finally got to her clit. He played at first, just teasing her, as she moaned with delight. Then he started sucking on her clit, and her body started jerking again. She knew what was coming, but she didn't want to come just yet. She fought it off as long as she could, until she couldn't anymore.

She came with such force, that she squirted all over him. He couldn't believe it. He was so turned on by that, that he kept going. Harder and faster, until she came again.

"Oh! Oh my God!" she screamed, as she came again, and he sucked up all her cum from her swollen pussy lips.

He moved up and thrust his big hard cock into her as she let out a gasp. Now he was moaning, because she felt so good. Her pussy was so tight, and so wet. He kept pumping her over and over again. "You ready?" he asked.

"Yes, yes, give it to me."

He pulled out and let his load out all over. This was much more than earlier. It was so hot, and she rubbed it all over herself, then put her fingers to her mouth, and sucked it off.

They laid there for a bit in silence. "Oh my God" she started, "that was unfucking believable."

"You were unbelievable. I've never known a woman that could come so much. And twice. Holy shit, you're just a walking fuck machine."

The following morning, she got up, showered and went out for her run with Tucker. He seemed a bit ticked off that she left him at home last night, while she got fucked. She didn't care. She hadn't had a good fuck like that in a very long time. She came back about an hour later. When she walked up the steps, there were flowers and a note in front of the door.

I had an incredible time last night. You were amazing. I had to go into town on business, and I won't be back until tomorrow morning. Try to keep yourself out of trouble. I'll see you -Mark

Keep herself out of trouble? That was a difficult thing to do, she thought. She walked into the house and headed right to the kitchen. She went into the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water, and went out to the deck. Tucker immediately went over to the water and started playing, getting completely soaked. She didn't realize how tired she was, and fell asleep on the lounge chair.

She woke up a few hours later and saw Tucker passed out next to her. She got up and went into the shower to wake up. She got dressed and decided to go into town to do some shopping. If she was to get laid again tomorrow when Mark came back, she needed some supplies.

She got to the general store and picked up a six pack of Michelob, two bottles of wine, fruit, and some whip cream. She packed them in her Jeep and made her way back home. On the way there, she noticed the local pub looked quite busy. She was a bit thirsty so she decided to go in for a drink.

She went in and sat right at the bar. The bartender was an older gentleman with a goatee.

"What'll have?" he asked

"I'll take whatever you have on tap."

He gave her a frozen cup filled with Bud Light. Then she heard a deep voice. "How long you in town for?" She looked over and a very handsome man was sitting next to her. He looked like he was about six three, with dark hair and a goatee.

"What makes you think I'm just visiting here?"

"Cause, someone as hot as you is not from around here." He looked her over, "You want to play a friendly game of pool?"

"I don't see a pool table here."

"It's in the back room. Unless, of course, you're not comfortable going into a private room with me."

"Well, I suppose it's just to play pool, right?" she grinned. She knew that a friendly game of pool was not on his mind.

"Of course."

They walked towards the back of the bar, and opened a door to a private room, that in fact, did have a pool table.

"No cues?" she asked

"Actually, I've got a rod right here." He said as he motioned to his cock. He walked towards her and cupped her chest. Then he put his mouth over hers, as his tounge went deep into her mouth. She sucked his tongue and started rubbing his crotch thru his pants. He was a big boy, she thought. Just then, one of the waitresses walked in, but she didn't say a word. She actually seemed turned on. She was very attractive. She was wearing a black mini skirt, with a low cut top. She came in just as he slid his hands down Scarlet's waist and unbuttoned her shorts. His hand made its way down her pants, right to her pussy. She was not wearing any panties. She let out a moan, and he picked her up and laid her down over the pool table. He took off her pants, and slid his tongue over her stomach, down to her clit. Her moaning got more intense, the harder he sucked her. Just then, the waitress came over, and started sucking on Scarlet's tits. She made her nipples so hard. Then she took her tongue and circled her mouth, until their lips and tongues were locked. Then he stuck his fingers in her pussy, as he sucked her clit. Her body started jerking, and she couldn't hold herself anymore. She came all over his fingers. He moved his fingers out and cleaned her with his tongue.

12