Fantasy

Story Info
A long time fantasy of mine.
923 words
29.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would be riding on a train to somewhere. It would be a long train ride. But the time would be well spent. He would walk by and I would notice him right away. He would smile at me and I would then return the smile with a playful wink. Reaching out for my hand he tells me he wants to show me something. I play along and take his hand. He leads me to the front of the train to a private cabin. I laugh and look around, mockingly, I ask what he wanted to show me. He laughs and pulls me close for a kiss. His kiss is full of warmth, passion and lust. I move my tongue inside his mouth and begin to tease him just a little bit. Gently moving it back and fourth the roof of his mouth. My tongue barely touching him yet he can feel me. He glides his hands around my waist to grab my ass. I let out a little moan as he squeezes my rear. I feel him smile. I keep kissing him; my tongue keeps exploring his mouth.

Slowly I move my hand down his chest to the top of his pants. He moves his hands up my ass a little bit...moving my skirt up as well. I undo his belt and slide my hand down his body and begin to tease his cock. I feel him respond to my touch. His kisses begin to move down my neck. He grabs one of my legs and pulls me into him. I playfully wrap this leg around his thigh as I lean my head back enjoying his kisses. I begin to slide my finger slowly up and down the underside of his cock. Feeling him grow harder under my touch. This begins to excite me. He moves one hand up my back and unties my top so it falls to the ground. He then kisses his way down to tease my harden nipples. He moves his tongue around one of them...flicking it playfully. That sends shivers up my spine and a moan through my mouth. He then bites my nipple and that just about sends me over the edge. I move my leg from around him and kiss my way down his body to his now hard cock. I quickly pull his pants all the way down. Then I playfully flick the tip of his cock with my tongue just before I take him in my mouth. I wrap my tongue around him and begin to move it up and down slowly. I suck on him hard and then remove him from my mouth. He moans just a little bit. The sound of his pleasure excites me even more. I move my hands up his thighs then around to his ass. I grab him hard, my nails digging into his soft skin. I take him back into my mouth. My tongue playing with his cock and I take him and out of my mouth in a full hunger. I feel him growing inside of my mouth. God I love this feel!

I keep sucking at him hard and fast...craving him. I begin to moan which vibrated his cock in my mouth and sent shivers up his spine. He grabs a handful of my hair forcing me to take him in and out of my mouth faster. I suck hard and fast on him. Still teasing him a bit with my tongue. I feel him growing longer in my mouth. I start to moan a little louder sending more vibrations against him. I know he is ready for me when I feel him on the verge of cumming. I keep going at his hard cock in my mouth, as I want to taste him. Instead, he lifts me up and places me on a shelf.

He quickly removes my skirt and his shirt. He pulls me closer to him and kisses my lips hard. I wrap my legs around his waist eager for him to be inside of me. He slowly, teasingly, inches his way inside me. We both let out a deep breath from the anticipation. He moves in perfect rhythm in and out of me. Going faster each time. I dig my nails deep into his back. He kisses and bites at my breasts. I throw my head back in pure ecstasy. He begins to moan as I scratch my nails down his back. Then he thrusts inside of me deep and hard. I moan loudly as he continues to pound into me. My body bouncing on the shelf with each of his thrusts. It feels as though we are rocking the entire train!

I tighten my legs around his waist. He pulls me closer ramming me hard and fast. I move my hips against him as he continues to pound into me. My nails now scratching up and down his back leaving behind little red marks. We grind into each other in perfect rhythm. I feel my body start to tighten awaiting release. I feel him begin to throb and breathe harder. We move into each other faster and harder.

Finally, we cum at the same time. Kissing hard as we do. We take deep breaths against each other. Our bodies still sweating against each other. I smile and kiss him again, more passionately this time. I tell him I love him and hug him close to me.

We get dressed and return to our seats on the train. Still smiling.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Curious Housewife A curious housewife seeking lesbian experience.in Lesbian Sex
New Tenant at the Pool Manon and Lilian share in some neighborly fun at the pool.in Lesbian Sex
Lingerie Encounter Viv finds confidence in red lingerie.in Lesbian Sex
A Long Overdue Night Wife leaves her panties at home at my request.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Ch. 01 Ellie's Lesbian Friends Ellie is a lesbian virgin until this sleepover.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories