Fantasy

Story Info
A Mistress and Her Pet.
1.2k words
4.41
31.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look at you. You're lying on the bed, still fully clothed, (undressing you comes later), arms stacked behind your head.

"Don't move," I say. "Not until I tell you."

Right now I am your only focus. Already I'm wet with just the thought of what is going to happen. Which is no surprise really. I get turned on just being around you. And I know you are too; I can see the outline of your erection through your jeans, and I haven't even touched you. Not yet.

I lean close to you my mouth just a whisper away from yours. Lightly, slowly, I run my tongue between your lips, taking just a taste.

Now I move and take your earlobe between my teeth, and bite down. This is not done lightly. I want to mark you, to put my mark on you. I want you to remember to whom it is you belong. Who owns you.

You moan, and it sends a jolt straight to my cunt.

I kiss you again, sliding my tongue into your mouth and biting your bottom lip. Your breathing begins to quicken so I stop.

I leave you on the bed waiting for my return. I take my clothes off. Shirt and bra; jeans and thong. I take my time though when removing my thong. Sliding it down slowly, slowly over my hips and thighs. Facing away from you, so you can stare at the perfect globes of my ass, the wet slit of my hairless cunt as I bend over to step out of it.

Holding my thong on my hand, I carry it to you.

"Open your mouth," I tell you.

I place the crotch of my thong soaked with my juices on your tongue, but only for a second.

"You love how that tastes, don't you?" I purr.

I place a finger in my pussy. "I'm so wet right now," I tell you. "Do you want a taste?"

I rub my moistened finger over my nipples. "Suck on my nipples." I first place one in your mouth, then the other, loving the feel of your tongue against my flesh. You haven't shaved for a few days, and your stubble rubs against my breasts.

"That feels so good. Now I want you to bite them, if you do a good job I might let you eat my pussy." I feel your teeth sink into my skin none too gently. You know what I like.

I moan.

But I'm not going to reward you yet. You're going to have to work for it. I kneel over your face. I can feel your anticipation in the air around you, read it in your body language that you're dying to bury your tongue in my sweet little pussy.

"You're going to eat my ass. Now." I order. "Put your hands at your sides, and don't move them until I say." I place my hands on your wrists, holding them down. If you really wanted to move you could, but I know you won't. This is what gets you off. You love it when I treat you this way. Using you as my own personal fuck toy. This is what you crave more than anything. You need someone else to be in charge, controlling you. Pleasing me, and only me is what you live for.

I feel your eager tongue work my ass. I allow you to do it for a few more minutes before I decide to give you a treat.

"Close your mouth." Moving my hips in circles I grind my wet hole all over your mouth, painting it with my juices.

I turn and face you. "Look at you dirty boy, you're face is a mess." I run the flat of my tongue over your lips. " Mmmmm," I say. " You were eating something sweet weren't you pet? Did you like it? Did it taste good?" I ask. Another lick.

"God yes," you answer.

" I want you to make me cum right now," I say. "Would you like to lick my pussy?"

"Yes please," you say. "Please let me lick your pussy. I need to taste you, to make you cum. Let me please you."

I lay on the bed.

"Get up and take your clothes off."

Your erection is huge, and I don't want you distracted by it or your own arousal.

"Stand in front of me and touch yourself. I want to see you make yourself cum."

I can tell you're disappointed, but I know that you won't refuse me. You cannot.

"You tell me that you want to please me. Seeing you jerk yourself off will please me. Unless of course, you've suddenly changed your mind."

I start to finger myself and rub my swollen clit. "Have you changed your mind? Do you not want to please me anymore? You don't want to put your tongue in my pussy? I'm very disappointed." I pout.

"No," you reply quickly. "I do want to please you. I need to please you."

"Then get that fucking cock in your hand right now."

The head of it is swollen and nearly purple, with precum oozing from the slit.

I love watching you get yourself off. Knowing that I'm the only one you're thinking of when you do it.

"Who's cock are you holding onto?" I demand.

"Who does it belong to?"

"It's yours," you answer.

"Who does it belong to?" I ask again. "Look at me when you answer."

"This is your cock, it belongs to you."

I watch your hand move up and down the shaft. Stroking faster and faster.

Sweat glistens on your forehead. Your breath coming in pants.

Your eyes start to close. You're nearly there.

I move to the edge of the bed. I grab your balls with one hand and pull the skin taut. I reach around with my other hand and start massaging your asshole.

"Now come for me pet."

Hot streams of semen shoot out, some hitting me on the face. The rest hit the bed behind me.

I lay back on the bed.

"You've made me dirty, crawl over here and clean me off."

You approach me on your knees, and begin to bathe my face with your tongue.

I pull your head down to mine. "Stick out your tongue." I suck your cum covered tongue into my mouth, scraping it with my teeth. I hear you moan.

"Such a good pet," I say.

"I'm feeling incredibly horny tonight pet," I tell you.

"You are going to make me cum now. You may use your mouth and hands."

You place some pillows under my ass.

"Your pussy is so beautiful," you say lovingly. You lightly stroke your fingers over my labia, and lean your head down to kiss them.

I know if I let you, you'd spend hours with your face buried in my cunt. You've done it before.

I feel your tongue gently enter my pussy, lapping at the juice gathered at the opening.

Two fingers enter me, curving upward to massage my G-spot.

You press your tongue against my engorged clit then suck it between your lips. I feel you pinch my ass, and it drives me over the edge. I cum hard on your fingers still moving inside me. You bring me down slowly. Your lips and tongue stroking my quivering pussy.

You look up at me. I can see the question in your eyes.

"Yes pet, you pleased me. You can continue..."