Fantasy and Fiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RomanAdre
RomanAdre
13 Followers

"Who's the boss?"

"Still me." I grinned.

"Brilliant!" He replied.

Johnny swiftly brought several more blows down in my ass and I was about to go insane with the need to cum, even if he had done this to me before.

"Ready to give up yet?" He asked

"Yes." I muttered faintly, my need to cum outweighing my stubbornness.

"Yes what?" Johnny persisted.

"Yes boss." I answered.

He reached up and pulled my bounds off the hook but left my wrists tied. Johnny threw me back onto the bed on my stomach and I heard him pulling off his trousers and shirt. Feeling the bed dip around my waist I could tell what Johnny was about to do. He sat on the tops of my thighs just below my ass and I could feel his hard shaft rest between my cheeks.

"Well then Steph, I seem to remember being here once or twice before."

"Not quite." I quickly replied. "I don't think my hands were tied."

"If you insist." He sighed, reaching forward and undoing the knot in his bow tie.

The fabric fell loose and with a surprising display of strength I flipped us over so we were face to face, but I was on top.

"Well then Johnny, how long has it been since I had charge of things?"

"You never did, I just let you when I felt like it."

Johnny rolled us over so he was on top, his length positioned at my dripping pussy. Continuing to torment me he rubbed his cock over my pussy but never entering me.

"Holy shit will you fuck me already!" I shouted at him.

"My, my Steph, you are impatient." Johnny began with a hint of disappointment in his voice "but I suppose I should indulge you, you have been ever so good taking you're punishment."

I knew that meant he wasn't done, we'd fucked too many times for me to fall for his pretense. No sooner had I had this thought Johnny was flipping me over so my ass was up in the air. Before I had chance to react Johnny slammed his tongue into my dripping folds and I cried out with pleasure. No matter what it was Johnny was the best at it, his talented tongue dipped in and out of my folds, lapping up all the juices that had been spilling from my cunt over the last few minutes.

"Ohhh fuck that's good...God you're fucking good at this!" I cried out.

Johnny ate me out expertly, he began rubbing two fingers against my clit before slamming them into my pussy. His long fingers quickly began plunging in and out of my wetness, I was so close but Johnny didn't give me enough to cum and it was about to drive me insane.

Johnny then completely stopped, removing his fingers from my pussy and taking his tongue away with them. My need to cum still came through and I reached back to finish Johnny's work. Before my hands made it to my pussy Johnny placed his over it, stopping me from reaching my much needed orgasm.

"No, no Steph. I'm not gonna let you cum yet, it's been two years, I'm making the most of this. For both of us."

I was confused at what he meant but my questions were answered when Johnny hands returned to my ass and spread my tight cheeks apart. He pressed a thumb against my tight asshole and with a little help from my juices on his hand pushed it into my anus. I gasped in pain.

"Holy Fuck you're tight," Johnny remarked "looks like you haven't let Danny boy fuck your ass yet."

I looked back and fluttered my eyelashes at him, flashing a sultry smile.

"The way I see it my ass is yours to fuck, always has been."

Johnny gave a sly grin before he got upright on his knees and without warning slammed his rock hard length into my dripping cunt. I was being slammed into the bed almost painfully but I couldn't care less, I was screaming and moaning as he finally fucked me hard and fast. Johnny's strong hands grabbed my hips and he pounded my wetness over and over until I was writhing in pleasure. With one smooth motion he rolled us over so I was on top of him and with his cock still inside me I turned my whole body around so he could see my tits. I began to bounce on his cock, his hands still holding my hips and he roughly pulled me down onto his length as he thrust up to meet my cunt. My tits were bouncing with every thrust, my hair flailing wildly as well. With each movement Johnny's shaft hit my G-spot as he so expertly knew every inch of my body.

I reached the point of my orgasm and it crashed over me like a tidal wave, my juices covering Johnny's cock. I knew he had fucked me so hard there was no way I'd be able to walk properly after I came down from my high so I quickly jumped off his cock so I could suck him off. As my lips reached his shaft Johnny got up onto his knees, I gave him a quizzical look but he grabbed me and put me on my hands and knees in front of him. I knew what he was about to do and I soon felt his tongue at work on my tight asshole, he let as much saliva as he could and gently pushed a finger inside me.

"Oh god that's good." Someone less experienced than me would not have enjoyed it but I'd had my ass fucked by Johnny plenty of times when we were traveling so all I felt was pleasure.

Satisfied with the result he got Johnny sat upright and positioned his cock at my tight asshole. It'd been almost 3 years since I last had my ass fucked but Johnny knew I didn't do things gentle. He teased my ass with the tip of his cock, just pressing it against my tight entrance. Johnny pulled away and in a brief moment I heard a metallic clink and my hands were cuffed to the headboard of my bed.

I was interested to see where he was going with this and I had expected him to start fucking me but instead I felt him spank my ass with his erect cock.

"Oh, you naughty boy sodomising a poor helpless woman." I scolded in a mocking but lustful tone.

I guessed he wanted to go slowly; not wanting to hurt me being as I hadn't had anal in years but I put a spanner in the works.

"Johnny you don't need to play gentle with me, you know how much I get off on this now fuck me!" I demanded knowing that my lust would probably earn another punishment.

Johnny spanked my ass with his length again and without warning grabbed my hips, forcing his huge cock balls deep into my incredibly tight asshole. Though it was far from the first time we'd done this I moaned in pleasure while Johnny gasped, my anus was so tight while trying to accommodate Johnny's huge cock and I could feel him throbbing inside me which only added to the clutch I felt.

Johnny froze for a moment, we both needed time to adjust to this again. He slowly began to move his hips, thrusting into my tight hole. The amount of my juices which covered his cock provided more than enough lube for him to quickly pick up the pace. Until I'd met Johnny I had never seen the appeal of anal sex and had never got pleasure from it when I'd tried, but there was something about the way that he fucked my ass that just gave me insane amount of pleasure. Johnny took one of his hands from my hips and slammed three fingers into my dripping cunt, his fingers matching the motions of his cock.

I was moaning in pleasure as Johnny began to fuck my ass hard, fast and deep his hands gripping my hips so tight I was sure that it would leave a mark. The pleasure I felt only got greater as his cock seemed to grow bigger inside me the longer he fucked me, my moans got higher and higher until my breathing became sharp.

"You like having my huge cock in your ass don't you?" Johnny asked as he fucked me.

"Ohhhh God yes, fuck me harder, holy shit I'm gonna cum!" I cried.

Johnny picked up the speed and I could feel his balls slapping against my dripping cunt which only added to the pleasure. Spanking my ass hard he asked,

"Have you been a naughty girl?" SMACK!

"Oh shit, yes I've been a naughty fucking girl and I need to be taught a lesson!" I cried, my voice a few octaves higher than usual. I was close to the edge.

"Are you a dirty girl?" SMACK!

I was right about to cum when I cried,

"Yes I'm a dirty fucking slut now fill me up!"

We came together, my juices squirting all over Johnny's hand and onto the bed sheets. He came hard into my ass, continuing to fuck me through his orgasm until my ass was well and truly filled with his cum. After a brief pause Johnny pulled out of my now well gaped ass and removed his fingers from my cunt. With his other hand he uncooked the handcuffs and I turned to look at him. Johnny collapsed on top of me and rolled onto his back.

We lay in the bed a messy tangle of limbs with Johnny's arm around me, softly stoking my arm.

"That was..." He began

"Fucking incredible." I answered for him.

"Yep, we need to do this more often."

I looked over at him. "You do realise I have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah," he said still looking up at the ceiling "but since when did that bother you?"

We both laughed a little at that. Looking over at the clock I saw u was already 10 minutes late for work but it didn't make any difference. The staff and the kids loved me so another half hour wouldn't make any difference.

"What's your favourite place we went to?" Johnny asked.

"The submarine trip." I answered content in the memory.

"Really?" He asked looking at me "why?"

"Because," I began reaching down to place a hand on his cock and placing a soft kiss on his lips "you kept me going for almost two hours before you let me cum and after I couldn't walk properly for a day."

Johnny smiled at the memory.

"What yours?" I asked.

"Madrid." He answered without hesitation.

"Why?"

"I think you can remember."

I remembered Madrid perfectly.

"That first time I fucked your ass." He said with a grin "God was that a good night."

"Night?" I questioned "we didn't leave the hotel room for the whole day, we only stopped for room service and even then you didn't let me get the maid in with us." I finished giving him a sultry smirk.

Another glance at the clock told me we were out of time. Getting up from bed I said.

"Come on I'm already late for work, could you go and throw the sheets in the wash?"

"Sure thing" Johnny replied jumping from the bed.

As I walked out the door he grabbed me again and pulled me in for a deep kiss, his tongue completely dominating mine. I pushed him off and walk back on but not without having my ass caught in one last spank.

* * *

RomanAdre
RomanAdre
13 Followers