Fantasy Becomes Reality

Story Info
Wife's becomes her husband's whore.
7k words
4.42
211.2k
94
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nabisco
nabisco
317 Followers

Pauline and I have been married for eight years. We have always enjoyed a great sex life. I wouldn't say we were into anything that crazy. That is if you consider dressing up, role playing games and the experimentation with various sex toys that crazy. Each time we would play I made sure she would wear something sexy. Pauline is five foot nine and 127 pounds, and a great set of legs. With 36C cups, always perky nipples, blonde hair, blue eyes and above average looks she is made to wear all kinds of lingerie.

We have always played equal role in bed unless we are role playing. It's was never planned but has ended up with me being the dominant and Pauline the submissive. I would be the boss and Pauline the employee about to be fired until she offered herself up to save her job. There was the cop and the DWI lady thrown in the slammer for the weekend until she convinced me she would do anything to be let go and not have her husband find out. Over the years we have devised a good number of situations. One of her favorites and the exception to the dominate submissive roles is the stripper and the stag party.

Pauline always contended women deep down always wondered what it was like to be a whore. We got pretty elaborate with this role playing. We would frequent strip club so Pauline could watch the dancer and copy their routines. She would take special note if she saw me fixed of any of the ladies in action. Since she took dance from a young age through college she could memorize a number of routines in a night. It got to a point where she would combine the best and add her own touch, a toy here and a finger there.

We would set the situation up well in advance. I would make reservations at a hotel during the week. We rarely went to the same place twice. Then I would call the service to arrange for a stripper. This was a call to Pauline at work. I would create different situations like looking for a stripper to entertain at a stag party for me and some business customers. Pauline would always ask a series of question to get it just right. What type of hair color, and type of show I was interested in. It would range from high school stripper to out and out slut with toys and the like. Once we settled on the particulars I would get the price. And I would have to pay. That was part of the excitement for Pauline. I guess it helped the slut whore fantasy and I didn't care since the money was going back into our checking account.

On the night of the show I would text her the hotel and room number and wait. Once she arrived we went through introductions and payments. Then she would get down to business. Pauline would have a overnight bag filled with outfits and a radio CD player. Once she changed into her outfit the show began. She would put on a show lasting 20 to 30 minutes that makes me hard just thinking about it. At the end I would approach her about some extra entertainment. Once we established I wasn't a cop the next part of the game was on. The role playing was now on me since this was a stag party of one. I would play a different person and personality for each session. Negotiating what I could get and how much was up to Pauline. It all depended on her mood. Some nights she wanted to see how many times she could make me cum with her mouth. She loves cum and could swallow loads all night. There would also be straight fucking or half and half. When really in the mood I would fuck her ass all night long. After each session Pauline would put on another outfit and another show. The time would let me recover and would get my cock as hard again. The next morning we would continue almost till checkout. Being the slut she wouldn't shower getting dressed with dried cum over most of her body and leave before me. This was just good sexual fun and not to unusual but that changed about six months ago.

We went to a range of high class to seedy clubs. Going on vacation was the perfect opportunity to go to some new places. We were on a two week vacation driving to Florida with a stop at Myrtle Beach. Myrtle Beach the strip club capital of the world. We checked in bring just minimal luggage. Once settled in Pauline ask, "So what are the plans for tonight?"

"I thought we could have a light dinner then go to this sleazy strip club I found out about from the guy at the front desk. After a number of drinks back to the hotel for some fun and games."

"That sounds great! How do you feel about playing stripper slut? I brought my bag of stuff for our vacation."

"I had another idea."

I had been thinking about dominating her for a long time .She smiled and asked what I had in mind. I was going to wait till we got back to the room but the thought of starting now was better then I could have planned.

"We aren't really going to play a typical game. Tonight your going to be my wife Pauline and my whore. As my whore you will do what your told when you're told. Just to make sure you understand we'll make sure you look and act like a whore. I'll put out what you will wear tonight. You will be mine to use however I see fit. If you don't obey you will be taught a lesson like any common slut whore. When we get back I going to use you as my whore taking pleasure in having you, fucking your mouth, pussy, and ass."

As I was telling her of what was going to happen she stared straight ahead slowly moving her hands over her body, feeling her breast with one hand as the other rubbed the inside of her thigh. Her eyes shut and she was getting off on the description what I planned. I walked behind her, held her to me and whispered in her ear.

"You fucking slut did I say you were allowed to get yourself off?"

Her eyes opened as she looked over her shoulder at me. "No I didn't have your permission."

"Well then you need to learn a lesson. Take off your shorts and thong."

Pauline quickly obeyed. Something was different. It was what I was hoping for, not like a game but my wife, as my slut whore and I was her pimp.

"Now hold your hands above your head."

When she was in position I gave her a half dozen cracks on the ass. She yelped and squirmed with each one but never lost her position.

"Now take a shower. Put on some make up and make it heavy and sluttish. I want everyone to know you're my slut whore."

A short time later Pauline emerged from the bathroom made up to perfection. She look like my wife but not my wife. She was transformed.

"Am I made up to your liking?"

She stood there waiting to be told what to do.

"You sure are! This is what you will wear tonight."

I put out a leather mini skirt, thigh high black stocking, four inch heels and a halter top.

"What underwear do you want me to wear?"

"Whore don't wear underwear. Since you're a whore you need to dress like a whore."

Pauline dressed quickly. This was becoming so hot we skipped dinner and went straight to the club. While in the car I told her to pull her skirt up and play with herself but she was not allowed to cum. I made sure to pull next to every truck, van and SUV we passed allowing them to enjoy the show.

We pulled in to the parking lot and Pauline was out in a flash. I lagged behind to put my golf clubs in the trunk. That's when I noticed her bag of outfits and toys. That game could wait. Tonight she would be my whore.

I caught up to her waiting by the door. Grabbing her arm I pulled her around the side and behind some bushes.

"What do you think you're doing! Don't ever walk ahead of me. Whores walk behind their pimps. Do you understand!"

"Yes, it wouldn't happen again.".

Pulling her back to me I held her tight pressing my raging hard on against her ass. I slipped my hand under her skirt grabbing her wet pussy and whispered in her ear.

"Now Pauline, tell me what are you?"

"I'm a whore."

"What kind of whore?"

"I'm a slut whore."

With that I slammed two finger into her dripping wet pussy and her body stiffened.

"Whose slut whore are you?"

"I'm your slut whore."

Her entire body was shaking as she tried not to cum.

"Now tell me what you will do for me." I started to finger her faster and faster.

"I will do anything you tell me to do. I'm a whore! I'm a slut whore."

I whispered "You can cum.".

Pauline tried to keep her voice down. I had to look around to make sure no one was in the parking lot.

"I'm a fucking slut whore, a fucking slut whore..."

The orgasm was huge. Her gush hit the macadam and splattered on her shoes. As she finished I held my hand to her mouth. "Clean me off, slut." She did eagerly sucking her cum from my fingers. I spun her around and push her to her knees.

"Now take my cock out and blow me."

Once my cock was out of my pants Pauline didn't hesitate taking as much of it in her mouth as she could. The wetter it got the more she took until it was buried down her throat.

"That's it bitch fuck that mouth. The quicker you make your customer cum the more money you can make in a night."

With that Pauline slid my cock out of her mouth and back down her throat faster and faster. It wasn't long before I shot my load deep in her throat. I stood there as she continued to clean my cock with her mouth. When she was done my cock was placed back in my pants.

"What do you want me to do now.", she said with a please look on her face.

"Are you kidding just when I have you looking and smelling the way a whore should we're going to show you off in public."

With that I walked to the front door not looking behind but checking out the reflection of my lovely whore of a wife in the windows staggering behind me trying to keep up.

This place was not the sleaziest strip club we've been in but it was up there. The $100 dollar cover made me think there was more was going on in this club then strip shows, and lap dances. Did really matter we were there for the show and I have my whore for the night. We took a table for four since it wasn't the kind of place that had tables for two. It was dimly lit except for the stage. Every seat had a great view of at of the stage. The waitress was over in a flash and we start smacking down shot and beers.

The dancers were just ending their routine and one of the headliners came on. A tall busty redhead named Tina. Tina wore a tight black low cut knit dress that stopped 4 inches above her knee. It was topped off with 4 inch red stilettos heels. The music started and she went right into her show strutting around the stage to the cheers of the patrons. By the end of the first song the dress slipped down around her feet and she stepped out of it and walked to the center stage.

I asked Pauline, "Do you think she is good?"

"She is gorgeous!"

I asked in a different way "I meant do you think she is a good dancer?" As I slipped my hand between Pauline's legs feeling her dripping pussy.

"Yes, she is."

I never saw my wife turned on by another woman but I was liking the idea. "I can feel you like her more than her dancing. Maybe I'll find a woman for my whore to service tonight. I think I might like having you eat a woman's pussy and swallowing her cum." Pauline's pussy was sloppy wet and she was holding back having an orgasm. I stopped before she shot off again and got us thrown out.

As the second song had started. Tina had her panties and bra off and was crawling around the stage giving everyone a close view of her ass and pussy. She ended in the middle of the stage on her back with her legs spread high in the air. She spread her pussy open as far as it would go then started masturbating, rubbing and finger fucking herself. The place was going wild. Pauline was staring wide eyed. She stopped masturbating crawled to the guys at the bar. Then Tina picked up a long neck beer bottle and promptly fucked her pussy. Money was all over the bar. She moved from one guy to another that offered her a bottle. The music ended and she picked up all the money and exited the stage.

"So what did you think of that?"

"Well she was the hottest thing I've ever seen. I thought she could have used one bottle and put on a real show."

"Yeah I guess so but she has to make a living. The more bottles the more dollars. Anyway you don't have to worry about that you make money as a whore." This snapped Pauline back into the reality of what she was for the night. She lower her head.

"Yes, I am your slut whore. I will not forget that. There is nothing else I want to be. May I to go to the bathroom."

Pauline ask the waitress where the ladies room was and headed to the back of the club. She looked so hot walking around a strip club looking the way she did. I guess a number of the other guys thought the same thing. She was groped and propositioned all the way to the bathroom but fended off everyone. Then one guy knocked the top of his friends beer bottle causing it to foam out the top like a faucet. It almost went all over Pauline and she went ballistic cursing these guys out. They didn't know what hit them. They all took one step back and let her pass.

The bathroom was actually a bathroom dressing room for the dancers.

"Well, look what we have here. You a new dancer, honey?"

"No, I need to use the bathroom."

"Use the bathroom! We don't get women customers looking like you."

"I'm here with my...my manager."

"MANAGER, is that what they call it were you come from? Here we call them pimps."

"Where's the bathroom?"

"It's in the back through that door."

As Pauline entered the bathroom she head the dances talking. "That whore has a manager. Hahahah."

I had order more drinks. I had thought of a little something special for when Pauline returned. As soon as she sat down I started sticking my tongue down her throat. I move my hand between her legs a got her juices going again.

"Take my cock out and jerk me off." I was enjoying two dancers groping and slipping each other the tongue as Pauline stroked me. Just as I was about to cum I grabbed an empty glass from the table. "Shoot my load into this." She looked around grabbed the glass and did as she was told. I went off like a rocket depositing a nice size load.

"What do I do with the glass?"

I smiled. "It's a whore cocktail. You drink it." Pauline loved cum but she never did anything like this before especially in a public place. Staring at the glass then she put it to her lips and through it back like a shot of booze. Holding the glass below the table she devoured the remains by scooping out the rest with her fingers and feeding herself. "You're the best whore a pimp could have. Now it's my turn to go to the bathroom. Play with yourself while I'm gone."

When I came out of the men's room I saw three younger men sitting at our table and one standing behind Pauline. I move to the corner of the room to stay out of sight for awhile giving myself a good vantage point to watch. The one on her left a blond had his hand moving up her thigh while the one on the right, a guy with a beard was saying something in her ear while feeling her up. When I saw her eyes start to roll I decided it was time for me to make a move.

I walked over to the table standing right behind the guy with the beard. I'm 6'2" and 230 pounds and can bench 275 pounds with no problem. So I was a bit intimidating.

"Boy, you're in my seat!"

"Yes sir, sorry."

He stood quickly and moved aside. The wimp on the left quickly moved his hand and sat straight up in his chair.

"What's this all about?"

"Well sir we are having a bachelor party and are looking for a strip....dancer to come to our room for some entertainment. We've been to a number of clubs and there are no dancers that can leave the....job. This is our last club before calling it quits. We saw Pauline and asked if she was available. She said we would have to ask her manager. Which I believe is you?"

"Ok first, the clubs don't like people doing business on their turf and taking customers away. So I'm going to talk and shake my head "NO". You will listen to what I'm saying if you agree nod YES. $200 for a 30 – 40 minute show. You'll not be disappointed. I am present. Anything gets out of control and maybe I'm in the emergency ward but so are a lot of others. Not to mention the cops." He nod YES. "OK then tell me where you're staying and the room number."

"I'll write it down."

"Don't be stupid!" I said "We don't want the club to thing we are doing business. Tell me and I'll remember. It's not rocket science. We'll have a couple of more cocktails and get there in about 20 minutes." With that the information was exchanged and the boys left. As they were leaving I slipped my hand between Pauline's legs. Her pussy was dripping wet. "Nice! I guess this is pretty exciting. Drink up and let's get out of here."

I drove out of the parking lot like a man possessed headed back to our hotel. When we were on out way and my head cleared from the conversation that happened in the club. I turn to Pauline. "I can't wait to get my whore back to the room." She looked at me strangely. Almost in disbelief.

"What about those guys you just talked to? Why did you set them up like that. You could have just told them no. Now their sitting their waiting for a sure thing."

I was suddenly on the defensive. "If you wanted to say no you shouldn't have told them to talk to your "manager"." You do that and I going to go with the game." I had to stop at a red light. I snapped out of this conversation and took control. Just as Pauline start to respond I slapped her across the face. "Listen you fucking slut, you do what I say when I say or I'll beat your ass. Understand?"

"Yes, I'm sorry. It will not happen again."

As we were driving down the road I starting thinking about the place the boy's were staying. I knew the place. Actually stayed there on a golf weekend. It would be perfect and I could teach the slut sitting next to me a lesson.

As we started to pass their hotel I slowed and pulled into the parking lot. I pulled to the back by the pool area. There you could take the elevator without going through the lobby. I pulled into a parking spot, quickly jumped out and grab Pauline's bag out of the trunk. As I made my way to the back entrance she hurried to catch up.

"What are we doing here?"

"Well I going to make $200 dollars and you are going to perform like a fucking slut." We entered the elevator and Pauline just stared straight ahead deep in thought.

I knocked on the door and was let in by the guy with the beard who I find out is Pete. Sizing up the room there were eight guys. It was an adjoining suite. Plenty of room to move. They had a table with all kinds of food and drink. There was porn movie on the TV. We went over the particulars and he handing me $200. He told Pauline where she could get ready and that I could help myself to eats and drinks. As he walked away I handed Pauline her bag. "Put on your best outfit. You better put on a good show for $200 or there may be trouble and I will beat your ass." She handed me the CD player and a CD turned and went to change.

Pauline came out dressed in a red mini shirt, shear white shirt. The red half cut bra was obvious through the shirt. This was topped off with black stockings and 5 inch red heels.

"How are you boys doing tonight?" A cheer came from the them.

"Good! Now who's the luck groom. A short skinny 20 something was pushed out towards Pauline. "What's your name?"

"Tim."

"Well Tim let's give you a send off to remember." With that Pauline moved a chair to the middle of the room and sat Tim down with his back to the rest of the party. Hitting the play button on the CD player she went into one of her routines. Pauline strutted around the room pausing to bump and grind for each guy. When back to Tim she positioned herself facing him legs spread, knees bent. Her hips started to move in circles as her hands slowly pulled her skirt up higher till you could see the bottom of her red thong. As the cheers grew the skit went higher till it was around her waist. Turning around everyone could see her beautiful butt. Moving closer to Tim she bend over and shook her ass in his face. Moving her hands to each cheek she spread them to give him a better look. She moved away slowly unzipping the skirt and let it drop to the floor and kicked it away. The shirt was next unbuttoning it as she continued to strut and grind around the room. Down to her half bra and thong Pauline straddled Tim and sat on his lap facing him. She start to grind his boner like a pro to the cheers of the party. Grabbing his head she rubbed her tits in his face. Not before to long Pauline stood up shaking her finger at Tim.

nabisco
nabisco
317 Followers
12