Fantasy Becomes Reality Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually my nipples were red and stiff from his sucking and nibbling, and it was driving me crazy. "Aaron, that feels really good, but you're making me so horny..."

He was aroused as well, as I kept feeling his hard length bump against the side of my leg and hip. "I'm horny too, mom."

"I may need to touch myself again, if you keep this up for much longer." I said, grinning at him.

He looked up into my eyes, "Couldn't we just... you know?"

"Oh honey, I don't know if we should. We've already gone too far."

"Please, mom? No one would know. I want to be inside you so bad."

The sweet look in his eyes nearly caused me to melt into a puddle right there on his bed. "Do you have any condoms, honey?"

He shook his head. "I haven't kept any around since I broke up with Julie."

Julie was his last girlfriend. I had suspected they were sexually active, and actually bought Aaron his first box of rubbers and made him promise me he was being safe. I'm sure I would have let him fuck me had he any condoms, but it was too dangerous without.

"We better not. I could get pregnant, Aaron, and /that/ would definitely be going too far."

"I could pull out?"

That made me laugh. "That's what your father told me, eighteen years ago." I placed a hand on his cheek. "I was blessed that time, but we can't risk such a thing."

"But I don't want to just jerk off again?"

"Well, you seem to like my big tits so much. Why don't you slide that lovely hard-on of yours between here?" I ran a finger between my breasts, suggestively.

He perked up. "Really?"

What the hell, I thought. Things had already gotten way out of hand. "Sure. Have you ever titty-fucked before?"

Aaron shook his head.

"Okay, just kneel over me, a leg on each side, and sort of sit on my sternum. I'll take care of the rest."

He did as instructed, and we maneuvered ourselves until we were both comfortable and his erection was between my breasts. He was leaning forward so his entire weight wasn't on me, propped up with one hand supporting himself on the headboard. I palmed the side of my boobs and mashed them together around his cock. I had an ample amount of flesh, so his hard-on was completely engulfed.

"Hump into them." I instructed. He did, and I used my hands to pump my tits in time with his thrusts. I let him set the pace, which started slow. "You've got it, fuck my tits baby. Fuck your cock into my big boobs."

"Oh wow, mom, that feels so good."

I spit into the crevice of my fleshy mounds to help lubricate things, and that drove Aaron wild. He started humping himself into me faster, the suddenly slick union filling his bedroom with the noise of our taboo act.

"Fuck 'em good, sweetie. I want to see you cum as much as you did before."

He moaned.

"That's it Aaron, fuck mommy's big tits. Does that feel good? Do you like being between my big boobies?"

He groaned.

"I want you to get my tits all sticky with your cum, honey. Cum all over my titties and give your mother a sweet pearl necklace."

His mouth hung open and his eyes closed as he continued to thrust his cock into my chest.

"You're such a naughty boy, Aaron, sticking your big cock into my boobs like this. Show me what a dirty boy you are and smother me with your nasty cum. Do it baby, shoot your sticky seed all over me."

His hands fell to the caps of my swollen breasts, gripping them tightly and mauling my flesh. I could tell my dirty talk was pushing him right over the edge.

"Show mommy how good her hot tits feel. Give it to me, Aaron, give me your hot steamy goo. I need it baby... mommy needs it bad... please baby... cum on me... cum all over me... shoot your milk all over me..."

He screamed, and I could feel the hot semen suddenly squirting between the depths of my mashed-together breasts. I pushed them together even tighter as his cock pulsed and heaved, the cum squirting out the top of my fleshy mounds. Dollops of it decorated my chin, and thick streams of the pearly fluid leaked down to the base of my throat.

He doused me good, his breath coming in staggered gasps. "Oh fuck, mom, god damn..."

I smiled at his cursing, knowing I had just given him more sexual pleasure than he had ever experienced before.

"Look what you did." I chided playfully, using two fingertips to swirl the cum around that had gathered to a pool around my neck.

"That was so awesome." he told me, breathlessly.

I reached up and caressed his sweaty cheek. "I'm happy to have given you that pleasure, Aaron. My sweet baby boy."

He smiled. "I love you, mom."

"Oh, honey. I love you too."

"Mom?"

"Yes baby?"

"Is this ever going to happen again?"

I laughed lightly. "Are you worried you're going to have to go back to jerking off to your magazines?"

He blushed.

"Promise me something." I said.

"Anything." he replied.

"What happens in this house, stays in this house. This is our secret. Okay?"

He nodded, "I promise, mom."

"In that case, I don't want you to ever have to masturbate again. I'll take care of you, Aaron, for as long as you need. I've always taken care of you."

~~

That was two years ago, and nothing could have prepared me for what would come next.

12