Fantasy Camp

Story Info
Making fantasies come true.
4.5k words
4.3
27.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You could hear his moans from down the hall, although we weren't sure if it was from pleasure or pain or both. We figured if he were in pain, he would holler out using the safe word, unless his pleasure was the pain itself.

You see, we work for a...'fantasy camp', if you will. Only it's no ordinary fantasy camp. We DO make fantasies come true, but they are sexual fantasies. It doesn't matter what your fantasy is as long as it's this side of legal. No one has EVER died from anything we have done although that HAS been a couple of people's fantasies. We don't judge or we wouldn't do what we do, but we turned those people away. As long as everything is kept legal, we can stay 'open'.

As for the gentleman down the hall? His fantasy was to be dominated. So Madame Anastasia took him down the hall and now he was getting his wish fulfilled. Every now and then, you could hear the crack of a whip, and hear his moans. As I said before, it was hard to tell if it was from pleasure or pain or both. You never knew with people unless you were their 'camp counselor'.

At the sound of the whip cracking again, the chime of the doorbell went off. I walked over to answer the door. My next client was a little early. I opened the door and there he stood. He was 5' 10" and had sliver hair although he kept it cut close to his head like a military haircut. He had the bluest eyes I have ever seen and he kept his body fit.

Ken was a regular, so he got a hug as he came through the door. He liked to do a lot of role playing. Today, he was going to play security at a mall so he was dressed in a rent-a-cop uniform. I must say, he filled out the uniform rather nicely. I'm one of those 'love a man in uniform' types, mostly because I think about getting them OUT of the uniform. Our 'camp' had made all the necessary arrangements to make this roll-play happen at the local mall.

"Hey sexy," I said as I let him in the door.

"How are you?"

"I'm doin fine M'Lady," he said as he smiled, looking in my eyes. "How are YOU doing?"

"I'm always glad to see one of my favorite campers." I said taking him by the arm.

"Let's go see if Ric is ready and then we can go."

"After you Madame L," Ken said jokingly. He knew my name but enjoyed teasing me.

I went into the theatre room to see if Ric was ready to go. He was setting the movie screen up so some of the councilors could watch an 'informational video' later. The theatre used to be the grand ball room in the old Inn that had been converted to our living quarters as well as our fantasy camp.

"Hey Ric, you about finished? Ken's here," I said as I walked toward Ric.

"He's a little early isn't he? I'm not quite finished." Ric said as he messed with some electric wires.

"That's ok. He IS a little early. I just thought I would see if you were done yet that's all, no big thing."

I motioned for Ken to have a seat as we waited for Ric to finish whatever the heck he was doing. It looked like a big old mess to me. What equated a big ball of what looked like extension cords and coax cables.

"You sure you know what you're doing?" I asked with a teasing voice. I know Ric knew EXACTLY what he was doing. He was one of the smartest men I knew.

Ken laughed as Ric said "Oh, hush up woman," and stuck his tongue out at me.

I sat down beside Ken and watched Ric finish up. He was very easy on the eyes being all 6' 2", sandy brown hair that curled just above his collar. Not to mention he had the prettiest brown eyes I ever saw and a gorgeous smile to match. I really loved touching Ric. I could hardly keep my hands off him.

I know it's strange being in the business of fulfilling fantasies and being a couple but it worked for us. We got to choose who we worked for, which fantasies we were going to fulfill. Not only did we fulfill other people's fantasies, we got to fulfill our own.

See, we only participated in the voyeur ones. Sometimes, Ric would let other guys get involved but very seldom and only if he genuinely liked the guy. Sometimes Ric got off on watching another man have his way with me. But as I said, very seldom. Mostly, it was just them watching.

"Ok, I'm done." Ric said as he packed up his toolbox. "Let's blow this popsicle stand!"

Ken and I looked at each other and laughed as we got up. We went over to Ric and the three of us left to go to the 'special mall'.

When we got to the mall, we went to the security office. I introduced us and gave them my card. When I told the guard on duty that his boss was expecting us, he went to the main office to let him know we were there. He came out of the office and I made the intros again.

"Yup, I've been expecting you. Come right this way and I'll show you to your setup." he said after introducing himself as Mr. Stonewater.

He took us down a little side hall to a room not much bigger than a walk in closet. There was a table set up with a computer monitor, a phone, a chair, a little fridge and not much else.

"Ken, this will be your 'office' for the duration of your stay. The pc monitors are all in the places you will need them today. You are the only one who can actually see whatever the cameras show."

"Ok," Ken said taking a seat.

Mr. Stonewater said, "There's nothing to do but watch. The fridge is packed with soft drinks if you want them."

Then he turned to Ric and I and said, "Per our agreement, the red light there will come on when you want Ken to join you. Now, if you will follow me, I will show you to your 'stage'."

He led us down yet another hallway to one of the stores that had been closed for remodeling. They were set to open the next day but for now, the store was ours. There were a few extra people there to make it look like a regular store on camera. A few 'customers' and a couple of clerks who really WERE working on clothing displays.

Mr. Stonewater called one of the clerks over and said, "Amy, this is Ric and Lacey from The Fulfillment Camp. Take care of them would you?"

"You bet Mr. Stonewater. This way guys." she said and led us into the store.

"Everything is set up for you. The people here are a few of our trusted employees and will be discreet about things. They will not interfere in anyway. They are just here to make it look like a regular business day for your cameras. The floor is yours."

"Thank you Amy." I said as I took Ric's hand and led him away to the floor.

We started looking at clothes. They actually had some very nice things. I picked out a couple of shirts and skirts to try on. Ric had picked out a few for me too. Then Ric called one of the clerks over and asked where their 'intimates' section was because he wanted his fiancee to have some new 'playtime' wear. She took us to their lingerie section and said to let her know when I was ready to try things on.

We started looking through the teddy racks when Ric held up one he wanted me to try on. It was short, black and lacy. There were openings on the front wasn't sure of and they had matching crotchless panties too. Since you can't really try on things like the panties, we had pre-purchased some to use.

We called the clerk over again and asked her where the fitting room was. she led us to the back of the store to a separate seating area behind a curtain. There were half a dozen little cubicles in the room for the dressing rooms. Then you could come out to the curtained off area to look in the full length triple angle mirrors or to show off your clothes to a loved one or friend sitting waiting for you. Amy showed us in then left.

Ric made himself comfortable in one of the 'sofa chairs' they had in the room while I went to try some clothes on. I chose the cubicle with the camera behind the mirror which had been placed there just for today for Ken. I made sure to face the mirror while I undressed and changed into each outfit before I went to show Ric.

The first outfit I chose was a simple black skirt that came just above my knees but had a slit in the back that came up to a couple of inches below my butt. The shirt I chose was a simple white button up cotton shirt. It was sleeveless with just a little lace around the armholes, the collar and down the buttons.

I opened the inner curtain to the dressing cubicle and went to stand in front of Ric.

"What do you think?" I asked twirling around to show him the backside too.

"I think," he said as he reached out to slide a hand up the back of my legs, "That I like this skirt."

Then he slid his hands up under the skirt to squeeze my butt and pulled me closer to him.

"I also think that I want to help you out of that shirt, although I like the peek-a-boob lace."

Ric then reached up to help unbutton the shirt. Then he slid his hands back down to my waist and spun me around to unfasten the skirt. As the skirt slid to the floor, Ric reached out and squeezed my butt before giving it a swat.

I made a noise of surprise and spun around to look at his handsome smiling face. I took his face in my hands and leaned forward to kiss him, squeezing my breasts together a little. I loved teasing him.

I broke off the kiss and stood straight, turning to go try on another outfit. Ric swatted my butt again making me skip a step. The outfit I chose this time was a body suit that was cut considerably at the collar. It was red and backless so I had to take off the bra. The bottom was like a swimsuit and cut high in the thigh so I took of my panties as well. Then I put on the white and red pleated wrap that went with it.

Ric let out a low whistle and a snarl as I walked toward him. As before, I came to stand in front of him and spun around. Before I even finished my spin, Ric grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to him. Hands on my waist, he nuzzled my breasts. It was easy to forget that there were cameras in the room when we were together like this.

Ric leaned back to look at me and with that gorgeous grin on his handsome face, that wicked glow in his beautiful brown eyes, he said, "You're killing me smalls."

He always said this to me, especially when I said, did or wore something that turned him on. I also think he did it because he likes to see me blush, grin and giggle like a school girl!

I kissed his soft lips and asked him if he was ready for the masterpiece.

"Oh yeah baby," he said as he squeezed my butt again.

Then he reached up and popped my breasts free of their material. Before I could stop him, he yanked me close and took one breast in his hand and one in his mouth. Instead of backing away and scolding him like I knew I should, I leaned into him and moaned. Ric took that as encouragement and took my wrap off. Then he switched breasts and slid his hand that wasn't on a breast up between my legs. He slipped his finger inside the filmy material and began rubbing my mound. He switched breasts again as he slid a finger inside my nether lips to find my swollen nub.

A moan escaped my lips that was loud enough to bring the clerk to check on us.

"Is everything ok?" she asked as she opened the curtain.

I had just barely enough time to pop my breasts most of the way back into the body suit before she opened the curtain. Since Ric was sitting down between me and the doorway with his back to the door, the clerk couldn't see his hand still rubbing at my core. Just as I started to answer her, he slid a finger inside my moist slit, causing my voice to crack as I stumbled over the words.

"Yes." ahem, I cleared my throat. "Yes. Everything is just fine. My boyfriend was just showing me how much he liked this outfit. We're fine."

The clerk had the decency to look a wee bit embarrassed as she said, "Ok then. I'll just leave you two alone. Just come on out when you're done." Then she backed out and closed the curtain.

Ric never stopped fingering me the whole time and by now, I was ready to explode. I grabbed his face in my hands and kissed him greedily as he took me to orgasm. The kiss helped muffle the moan I let out as I exploded all over his hand.

I broke off the kiss as I started coming back to earth. Rick slid his hand out and started licking his palm and his fingers as he replaced the cloth with the other hand. He rubbed my mound through the material soaking it instantly.

"Guess this one's a keeper," he said with a wicked grin on his face.

As I turned to walk away, Ric swatted my ass which caused me to squeal with surprise. I made sure to put an extra wiggle in my walk as I went.

"That's right, shake it girlfriend." he said laughing.

I laughed and shook my head as I closed the curtain to the fitting room. Now, for the piece de resistance. The sexy lingerie. I decided to try on the one Ric picked for me first.

I slid the lacy undies on first. What an odd sensation the lace created against my shaved mound, not to mention the open crotch. I decided I liked that feeling and was glad Ric picked them.

Then I put on the top piece. It had spaghetti straps that were actually comfortable. I soon found out the openings in the front were just the right size for my 'little-larger-than-C-but-not-quite-D cup' breasts. The openings had an extra embroidered edge around them to provide support. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I loved it when Ric dressed me like I were his life-sized Barbie doll!

When i opened the curtain and walked out to the sitting area, the look on Ric's face was priceless. I flushed as the look of awe changed to desire.

I sort of stumbled, as I asked him, "Well? What do you think?"

His voice was very husky with desire as he answered, "Come here m'pet."

I blushed as I walked toward him. he knew that was my favorite 'term of endearment' that he had for me. I walked toward him slowly, never taking my eyes from his. he literally growled because I was taking my time to get to him.

When I finally got to him, he stood up and grabbed me by the waist and wrapped his hand in my hair and yanked me to him. His mouth assaulted mine so deliciously, I just melted against him.

The hand he had around my waist snaked down between my legs. I moaned as his fingers slipped through the opening in the panties and touched my skin. He only rubbed the outside of my slit but was still getting me wet.

Once again, the clerk came to ask if everything was ok. This was part of the script. This is where Ken came in to play. When the clerk opened the curtain and saw Ric standing there with his hand in my panties, she blushed.

Ric all but growled at her, "Unless you want to watch me fuck the hell out of my girlfriend, I suggest you close the curtain and go away."

"Sir, you can't do that here! It's a public space!" she exclaimed in shock.

"I don't care. You have about five seconds to decide!"

"I'm going to get security!" she threatened.

"Go right ahead. they can watch too!"

Then he captured my mouth in another deep, forceful, delicious kiss. The clerk ducked out closing the curtain behind her. Of course Ken had been watching the whole thing from his 'security room'.

Ric had just taken me over to the couch that was across the room and sat down having me stand in front of him between his legs when Ken came in. Ric ignored him and squeezed my breasts that were exposed to him.

Just as Ric took one nipple in his mouth, Ken said in a booming voice, "What's going on in here!?"

"Like I told the clerk, I'm going to fuck the hell out of my girlfriend, so unless you want to watch, I suggest you leave!"

"This is a public place. You can't do that in here."

He turned me toward Ken so he got a full view of me in the lacy get-up Ric picked out for me.

Ken's jaw dropped as Ric said, "Yeah, that."

Then Ric turned me back to him and pulled me close to start sucking on my breasts again. Then he lifted the edge of the top and yanked it off over my head, freeing my breasts of the lace. He let out an almost otherworldly growl. It was his full of desire hungry growl. He squeezed my breasts and looking at Ken, he took a nipple in his mouth possessively.

I heard ken start to say something but when Ric took the other nipple in his mouth and reached around to squeeze my ass, he must have changed his mind. I heard the shuffle of feet as Ken moved. I wasn't sure where he was going until he came to stand beside me, getting a good look at Ric suckling at my breasts.

I looked at Ken knowing my eyes were full of desire for Ric. As I pressed Ric's head tighter to my breast, I licked my lips and smiled as I watched Ken sit down. I could tell he was enjoying the show from the look in his eyes as well as the bulge that was growing in the front of his uniform pants that fit his body so well.

When Ric heard Ken sit down on the chair beside the couch, he looked up at me causing me to look down at him. The desire in his eyes melting me, making me wet. Ric slid his hand from my ass and brought it up between my legs. I had forgotten for a moment that I was wearing crotchless underwear until he slid his fingers inside them. I gasped when he slid his fingers inside my wet slit.

"Mmmmmmmmm. You're all wet and ready for me. I'm going to get my fill baby."

And very quickly, I was lying on my back on the couch with one leg thrown over the low back and the other over the edge. I heard Ken let out a tiny moan as Ric got down on his knees beside the couch and dipped his head down. Ken let out a bigger moan when I grabbed my breasts and pinched my nipples as Ric kissed my nether lips.

Ric licked the outside, then slowly spread my lips apart. I hissed in a breath as Rick licked at my clit. As Ric stroked his tongue up and down, I moaned.

"Oh Ric. Oh baby. Your tongue feels so good on my clit."

Just at that moment, I heard Ken's zipper and the clerk came in to see if everything was all right. Seems I moaned louder than I thought.

"Is everything OK in he-." she broke off as she took in the scene before her.

Ric had his face buried in my pussy while I tweaked my nipples and Ken had just unzipped. she stood there for a moment in shock I was sure. We ignored her, lost in our own passion that was not an act. Ken however, locked eyes with her as he released his swollen cock and started stroking himself.

The clerk started to say something but when she locked eyes with Ken as he started stroking himself, she closed her mouth. Instead, she walked toward Ken, stopping to watch us momentarily. As she approached Ken, she removed her blouse.

Ken let out an appreciative 'mmmm' as she stepped in front of him. She straddled his lap and reached up to unhook her bra. She sat in his lap and brought his head to her breasts. As he started to suck on her breasts, she threw her head back and moaned.

Ric continued lapping up my juices as he made me cum over and over, each orgasm bigger than the one before. Finally, when he raised his head, looked me in the eye as he wiped his mouth and chin. I shifted positions. It was my turn.

I took Ric's chin in my hand, looked him in the eye and said, "It's my turn baby. Lay back and let me have it."

Ric took off his shirt and leaned back against the arm of the couch. I leaned forward and kissed him. Then I trailed kisses down his neck and nibbled my way down to his nipples. I ran my tongue around each nipple and sucked on them and bit them as he had done mine earlier. As I bit down, he hissed in a breath and I knew it was time to move on.

I leaned back and slowly unbuttoned his jeans and even more slowly unzipped them. Then he raised his hips so I could pull his jeans down. The front of his boxers told me how excited he was, as if I had an doubt. I smiled and grabbed the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down.

When I slid his boxers down enough that his wonderfully hard cock popped free, I moaned, "Mmmmm yeah."

Then I dipped my head down and circled the head of his cock with my tongue. Ric moaned. Then I went down on him slowly.

"Oh baby." he sighed as he lifted his hips.

12