Fantasy Come True

Story Info
Hot wife's role playing adventure.
3k words
3.96
67.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is a cute little woman with a sexy body complete with large natural tits, perky stand up nipples when she is aroused, a wide and sensuous mouth and an overall wild attitude about sex.

She had attended a girl's night out sex toy party the night before and had purchased a couple of new items for our mutual pleasure and I was anxiously waiting for her to show them to me.

Tonight she was in a very playful mood and ordered me to go take a shower and meet her in the bedroom for some fun. She told me that she had spent the entire day getting ready and had gotten a Brazilian wax, a light spray tan and had purchased some new sexy clothes. I could see she had had her hair and makeup done too and her smoky eyes made her even more sexy.

Needless to say, I rushed off to do her bidding and walked into the bedroom to see what was on her mind. Once there I found her dressed in a business suit complete with nylons and fuck me shoes. Under her suit coat she had on a silk camisole top left and a short skirt. On the night stand she had placed our digital camera/camcorder and some of my old neck ties.

Wow! Just what did she have on her evil little mind?

She coyly looked at me and gently rubbed her nipples through her shirt so they hardened and told me to film her as she strutted around our bedroom.

She then laid back on the bed and spread her legs wide. I could see her clean pussy lips grasping at her thong and I commented on how sexy she looked.

"So you like what you see big boy?" she said "I bought something last night at the party that I think you are going to really like and I have a scenario you will enjoy that I want us to play out using it"

Still giving me that sexy smile she reached under the pillow and brought out a large black dildo, complete with balls, that was so realistic it almost pulsed in her hands. It was 9" long and very thick...much bigger than I am.

"This is the Shane Diesel (Shane Diesel is a famous black porn star with an enormous dick and is famous for his scenes with white actresses) dildo and is to his exact measurements." She said "and it is going to be interesting to see if it all fits down my throat and in my pussy."

"It also has a special feature...it squirts cum!" she said with bright eyes and a sexy grin.

I have a fantasy we have played out where she is being fucked by me and "another guy" who she is blowing as I fuck her. For this scene she has a large realistic dildo that she goes down on while I watch. She can deep throat that thing and I get really hot as I watch her suck his dick.

Her big finish to her cock sucking is to pretend, with a lot of moaning and eye rolling, that the guy is coming in her mouth which really turns me on a lot and usually causes me to shoot my load into her cunt. To make me even hotter she saves up a whole mouth full of saliva which doubles as his cum and she lets it leak out of her mouth as she finishes sucking the fake cock. I can only imagine the size of the load that she will be taking from her new cock!

"I know you really like the fantasy of me being taken against my will" she said "so I thought my being tied up and raped by Shane's big black cock would really turn us both on".

"Here is what you do....You will play the part of the rapist to start and then you will film me as I put on a show for you. Think you can handle my directions?"

I bobbed my head in agreement as my dick began to swell with anticipation.

"OK", she said, "Here is how we start, you/Shane are a home invader who comes into the bedroom and find me sleeping. I will have come home from work and being tired, have taken off my suit coat and skirt but fallen asleep with the rest of my clothes on.

You will sneak up me in bed and assault me in order to get me hot... I want you to finger my pussy and suck my boobs as I "sleep". I want you to pay close attention to my pussy so it gets good and sloppy for my rape scene.... Shane is pretty huge and "he" will want me to take all of him down my throat and in my pussy"

"As I get worked up I will "wake up" and you will have to keep me quiet so grab me by my throat and threaten to kill me if I make a sound. I will struggle with you but use those ties on the nightstand to tie my hands up. "

"Once I am tied up the show will begin and you will force Shane's big black cock down my throat until he cums and then Shane will fuck me with his giant dick until he cums again."

"I want you to take pictures and movies of my rape so I can see what kind of actress I am plus, I have never had anything so big in my mouth or pussy so I want to see how far I stretch to get it all in me" " I also want to see what I look like when I am being attacked and forced to do evil things."

By now my dick was harder than it has ever been and precum was leaking down my leg imagining what she had in her twisted little mind

She called "Action" and I filmed her as she removed her suit coat and skirt and lay back on our bed wearing the camisole, stockings and heels and her thong. She squirmed around on the bed giving me a glimpse of her legs and cleavage before laying on her back and splaying her legs wide apart as I zoomed in on her pussy barely covered by her thong.

Then she looked up at the camera and said "All right Shane....time to do me...and went to "sleep".

I put the camera on its tripod, centered the focus on her wide spread legs and began....

As Shane, I crawled up next to her and started rubbing her tits through her top and then slipped the strap off her shoulder so I could attack her hardening nipples. I tongue lashed and sucked her nipple until it stood up like an eraser on a #2 pencil and her aureole puckered around it. I knew she was getting turned on by her nipple's hardness and her inability to lay still. She moaned softly and twisted to and fro on the bed a little as I increased my efforts but did not "wake up" yet so I added attention to her pussy by gently pulling her thong aside so I could lick her slit as I pushed my finger into her ever wetter cunt. As I finger fucked her I used my thumb and tongue on her clit so she would feel the extra heat from my assault as I added moisture to her slit my dripping spit from my mouth into her hole. I glanced at the LED TV which showed what the camcorder was getting and was happy to see that all of the action was right on target.

All of a sudden her eyes opened wide and she gasped "What are you doing to me!" Help! Help!

I quickly went back into my character and roughly grabbed her by the throat and told her I would choke her to death if she made another sound.

She whimpered, arched her back and squirmed around as I kept one hand on her throat while I buried the other in her cunt. Not soft and gentle now as I jammed two, then three fingers into her pussy and finger fucked her hard and fast as her juices flowed.

She started breathing heavy and I knew she was way into this role play. A few minutes later, while she begged me to let her go, she spasmed, arched her back and came hard all over my hand. The sexy odor of her sweet sex filled the room.

She continued to struggle so I grabbed the ties and tied her hands firmly in front of her and then pulled them up towards the headboard. This pulled her tits up tight and made her nipples stick out even more. I improvised a little on her plan by taking my spring knife out of my jeans and slitting her silk top open to reveal both of her tits. She gasped as I cut the material because this bit of role play was not in her script. I waved the knife around under her throat and warned her again to behave or I would have to cut her.

As I threatened her she stretched her legs out wide and I could see he pussy gaping open from my finger fucking beneath her thong. She looked so sexy I took the camera and snapped pictures of her as she struggled. She looked fantastic and sexy with her erect nipples and juicy pussy.

I grabbed the big fake dick in one hand and the camcorder in the other.

I rubbed Shane's dick it all over her face as she squirmed away so "he" could not get it in her mouth. I filmed it all as she pretended to not want to suck his cock and begged him to leave her alone.

I dragged her off the bed and forced her onto her knees and she continued to avoid the giant cock being rubbed all over her face. I grabbed her nose forcing her to breathe through her mouth which she opened slightly and Shane shoved the tip of the cock into her mouth.

She tossed her head trying to dislodge this monster but in reality her efforts just pushed Shane deeper and deeper into her mouth. Her bound hands reached up to the base of Shane's cock as I rapidly fucked her mouth with the 9" monster shoving it deeper down her throat with each thrust.

As she sucked Shane she added more and more saliva to his dick and took even more of his dick down her throat. Saliva leaked out of her mouth and as I filmed in amazement she swallowed the entire 9" of "his" massive dick until "his" balls were against her chin. She looked at the camera and pulled the slimy rod out of her mouth. Her nipples were rock hard and saliva and throat juices ran down her chin onto them. She was coated in sweat as Shane threw her back up on the bed. As she lay there I straddled her face and jammed Shane's dick down her throat. She struggled and opened her legs wide and while she tried to get away Shane savagely fucked her throat. She snuck her bound hands down to her pussy and rubbed her clit.

I filmed all the action of her throat job. As I zoomed in for a close up of Shane's cock being forced down her throat she snuck her tongue out and licked "his" balls. I watched in amazement as she reached up and put both hands on Shane's shaft and started to jack him off into her mouth.

After a few minutes of her jacking him off she shoved him deep into her mouth and reached down to his "balls" and squeezed. A huge shot of cum rocketed out of Shane's dick into her mouth and she squeezed again and again as I continued to saw him in and out of her mouth.

His cum began to ooze out of her mouth and down the side and onto her chin. I pulled Shane's cum coated dick from her mouth and let his cum run out of her mouth down her chin all over her tits as I filmed it all.

I have never seen such an exciting blowjob and finish in my life.

By now my dick was so hard that I thought I was going to explode...but she was not done yet.

I pulled Shanes's cum coated dick out of her mouth and continued with an assault on her soaking cunt hole.

I took Shane's dick and slid between her legs and ripped her thong aside as I slid him inch by inch into her pussy as she protested and begged him not to fuck her.

She wiggled and tried to escape his onslaught but to no avail and she continued begging him to "please don't fuck me!" But fuck her "he" did...the camcorder on the tripod filmed her as I jammed his monster cock into her bald pussy where it became coated by a mixture of her juices and his cum from her mouth.

I fucked her faster and faster and she responded with wild gyrations of her hips and thrusts of her pussy. I alternated Shane's strokes between short fast strokes and long deep strokes. I could tell she was almost ready to come again so I continued pounding her pussy with his huge dick. I wanted her to come again and I wanted her to come hard.

After a few more deep and powerful strokes she gasped and started to come so I made his balls jet blast after blast of cum into her pussy so they could cum together. There was so much cum that it leaked out of her pussy on all sides of Shane's dick. I took some more still photos with the camera and she looked just fantastic.

There she lay with her head thrown back, her face coated in cum, her chest heaving with her nipples so hard they looked like they could break off and her legs wide spread with Shane's monster cock still lodged deep in her pussy. I shot more pictures of her ravaged pussy drooling spunk and stretched wide.

As she came down from her orgasm I pulled Shane out and let the rest of his cum leak out.

It ran down the her slit and flooded her asshole as I filmed her laying there completely ravished.

I pushed Shane back into her pussy for a few more strokes. Then I took him out of her pussy and she laid there with her legs spread wide with cum running out of her pussy and cum all over her beautiful tits and face while I took morel photos of her.

She was still breathing heavy when I dropped the camera and grabbed her still tied arms and held them above her head. Her nipples glistened, coated by cum, and were still rock hard. Her shaved pussy was flooded with cum and gaped from the giant black cock that had just violated her.

I told her she wasn't done yet and took out my rock hard cock, grabbed her ankles and started to try to fuck her. As she had done before when we did the "rape" thing she struggled and squirmed and begged me not to fuck her too but her struggles only wound up with my dick firmly embedded to the hilt is her slippery cum soaked cunt. I grabbed her hips and fucked with long deep strokes while telling her what a whore she was and how she turned me on.

I pulled out and gave her an evil grin as I positioned the head of my dick on her glistening asshole. NOOOO! She screamed....not my ass!

I pushed forward as she tried desperately to avoid my penetration but to no avail. Her lubed asshole accepted my dick and I pushed harder. I wanted to bury my dick in her ass.

I pulled out and scooped up more of the cum onto my dick so I could push deeper into her asshole.

Quickly her moans of protest turned into moans of excitement as I fucked her ass deeper and deeper.

I rubbed her clit and she started to gasp which indicated yet another orgasm was on the way.

Suddenly she clenched down on my dick and shuddered her way to an enormous climax.

She moaned and met my thrusts but then said "Please don't take your dick out of my ass and cum in my mouth you raping bastard!"

That was all I had to hear so I pulled out of her ass and yanked her off the bed forcing her onto her knees. I rubbed my engorged cock all over her face before jamming it back into her mouth.

The sight was so amazing I had to grab the camera for some POV pics as her mouth still had a coating of the Shane's cum which formed in a white ring around the base on my cock as I pumped in and out of her hungry mouth.

I pushed my dick all the way down her throat and made her look up at me as I came in her mouth and then pulled out to shoot cum on her chin and cheeks.

I have never shot that much cum before in my life and I came like Peter North again and again as my cum ran off of her face onto her chest and down to her bare pussy.

I took some more photos of her with my dick in her mouth and of me rubbing my cum all over her face. I made her clean my cock in her mouth and lick off my balls while I took more POV pictures.

Needless to say this was the best night of our sex life and I can't wait for more like it and more of her fantasy ideas.