Fantasy Come True

Story Info
A young man finally gets what he always wanted.
1.4k words
4.03
37.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was twenty-six years old. My parents had raised me to be a Christian child, and I had always regularly gone to church. I was also secretly gay. I knew that if I came out to my parents, they would shame me and never talk to me again. Going to church just reminded me of the fact that it was considered wrong to be gay.

I just moved out of my parents' house, quite far away. Waking up on Sunday mornings and not having to go to church was pretty relaxing... at first. Then the guilt settled in. I finally found a church nearby and decided to go there starting this Sunday.

When I arrived, I introduced myself to the pastor and told him that I was looking for a new church. He directed me to the young adults group and told me to make myself feel at home. I looked around for an empty seat and sat down.

I looked around at the people who were here. There were quite a few girls, but I was really looking at all the men. There were two other men beside me.

The first one was short and skinny. His face was quite attractive, but his body was just not my type. He was sitting alone.

The second one was tall and well built. The second I laid eyes on him I knew that I wanted him. His perfect brown hair fell neatly on his head. His button-up shirt complemented his biceps very well. I couldn't resist peeking at his crotch in his blue skinny jeans. He was talking with many of the girls there.

I snapped out of my reverie when the speaker clapped to get silence and said good morning. He told me to stand up and introduce myself, and I did so. Throughout the whole message, I only thought of ways to introduce myself to the handsome man. I didn't even realize the sermon was over and it was already noon because I was lost in my thoughts.

"Hey."

It was a snap back into reality. I looked up from my chair and there he was. The perfect man was standing in front of me, and he was talking to me.

"Uh... hey," I said nervously.

He smiled at me. "My name's Timothy, but you can call me Tim. It's nice to see you here. We don't have many guys in our group, so it's great that you joined."

"Yeah, thanks... nice to meet you too. My name's Nathan." I was dazed at his wonderful body and I couldn't stop looking.

Tim smiled. "Do you want to go get lunch? You can sit with me."

"Uh, sure! Let's go." He took me to the cafeteria where they were serving lunch. We got our plates and he led me to a table with some of the girls he was talking to earlier. We chatted a little while, and after we had finished our lunches, he took me on a tour of the building. I met many other people, but none could compare to his attractiveness. Finally, he took me upstairs, into a small meeting room. He asked if I was leaving soon, and I said that I wasn't. We talked a little more. The whole time, I was admiring his beauty, occasionally sneaking peaks at his beautiful bulge when he wasn't looking. It seemed like only 5 minutes had passed when someone came upstairs and asked when we were leaving. It was already two o 'clock.

"I should probably get going then," I said. "It was great talking with you and I'm glad we could meet each other." All I could think about was going home and jerking off. After looking at his perfect body for more than three hours, I was really horny and dripping precum in my boxers.

"It's already two? Wow, time sure flies when you're having fun, eh?" He smiled at me. "Sure, you can get going. I'll take you downstairs."

We headed downstairs together, and the church was empty. Everyone else had already gone home. "Wait up a minute, will you?" He said to me. "I have to get my bag."

"Oh yeah, I have to get my bag too." Together, we went to the room where we had sermon. I found my bag next to my chair and I got it. He looked around a bit.

"Where did my bag go? Someone probably moved it out of the way. Hold on, let me find it." He went around the room, looking for his bag. I was stuck in a dream, admiring his muscular body and beautiful ass.

Suddenly, he turned around. I averted my gaze and pretended that I wasn't looking at him.

"Like what you see, do ya?" He said as he slowly made his way closer to me.

"Uh, uh... what are you talking about?" I could feel my face turning hot. I knew that I was blushing very hard.

"Oh, don't act like you're dumb. You know what I mean. This whole day you've been looking at me, almost like... you want me." A sly grin appeared on his face and I felt extremely embarrassed.

"You're just crazy. I'm not gay or anything," I said. Even to me, I didn't sound very convincing.

"Right, of course you aren't," he said sarcastically. "It's a sin to be gay. How could I ever think that?"

He had come extremely close to me. I was against the wall, and he was so close that our noses were almost touching. I could smell his breath, oh how I wanted to just lean forward and kiss his delicious lips.

"Go ahead."

His words seemed to pierce the silence. Here I was, fantasizing about him all day long. This was what I wanted, wasn't it? My heart was racing, and I could hear its furious beating in my ears. He was staring at me and he was smiling.

I was in a daze. Suddenly, he gestured downwards with his head, signaling for me to look down. I slowly brought my eyes downward and I saw a gigantic bulge in his jeans. My eyes widened with surprise as he suddenly grabbed my head and kissed me passionately. It was too late to feel guilty; I was extremely turned on. My fantasy had come true.

I didn't resist. I kissed him back, our tongues meeting in the center. My hands were all over his body, feeling his perfectly defined muscles. My cock was rock hard and I was leaking precum through my jeans. He took my shirt and ripped it off of me as I did the same for him. After kissing, I knelt down and fumbled for his jeans zipper. He didn't have a belt, which made it all the easier for me to take his pants off.

With his pants off, there I was; kneeling in front of his gigantic bulge. His boxers were practically soaked with precum. I reached for the waistband and slowly pulled them down, kissing his curly brown pubes as his gorgeous uncut 8-inch cock was revealed. Without hesitation, I took his cock into my mouth as he let out a groan of pleasure. The taste of his precum was too good. I sucked on his cock passionately as he thrusted it into my mouth.

"Oh god, you're going to make me cum!" He said as his cock throbbed with excitement in my mouth. He let out a loud grunt of pleasure as the delicious hot cum spurted into my mouth. I was so turned on; my jeans were soaked with precum. I took my lips off of his delicious cock and swallowed every drop of his hot cum.

"Now it's your turn," he said, as he smiled deviously. He lifted me up onto my feet as he kneeled down simultaneously. He unzipped my jeans, reached in, and pulled out my 7-inch rock hard cock. He wrapped his soft lips around the tip and I was filled with pleasure. This fantasy was just too great. He slurped around my cock as his hands made their way up my stomach. The buildup of several hours of cum was about to be released and he knew it.

He took his lips off my cock and started stroking it. His face was right under my cock as it exploded with 6 spurts of cum. I groaned with pleasure as all of my cum landed on his face. The orgasm was so good that I felt I would faint from pleasure.

As things settled down, he looked up at me and laughed. I looked down at him and smiled. "Well, I guess you found out about my secret," I said.

"Shh... it can still be kept as our secret," he said. "Nathan, you are my perfect man."

"You are MY perfect man, Tim," I said, smiling.