Fantasy Come True

Story Info
A fantasy that is finally made.
2.1k words
3.95
20.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, my name is Jessica and let me tell you my fantasy. I am bi-curious with a strong curiosity toward woman. My boyfriend DJ, knows this and wants to make anything I want happen.

Well I finally figured it out and he made it happen.

For a long time I have wanted to bring another girl in but start off by watching for a bit, while him and her have a little bit of fun.

We started off by stripping down so that nobody felt awkward or uncomfortable.

And let me too you what my babies body yummy. The girl that we had over was a friend of his who was ok with what we were doing. She was beautiful, curvy in the right spots and shaved.

Then we crawled up on the bed and we both started to stroke her up and down so that I could get a feel of what it was like to touch and caress another girl. DJ being experienced was guiding me and leading my hand so that I knew what another girl liked.

After a while I pulled back and whispered in his ear, "I want to watch you tease her with your tongue ring. Make her moan like you make me moan."

He just smiled at me and started to kiss the side of her neck and move down her body while I used my hand to caress my own body.

He has a very talented tongue so it wasn't long before she was moaning, groaning and arching to his touch.

By the time he hit her nipples and started to lave the attention on them she was close to cumming already.

He licked and nibbled her nipples and breasts like they were going to disappear. His hands kept them together so that he could just alternate between the two without having to move too much.

I whispered, "go down farther, and make her scream in ecstasy. I want to see you eat her out so that I can later."

He just grinned at me and said, "touch yourself. Make her watch you."

So I did. I started to stroke myself up and down, just a tease, but she was fascinated and so was he.

As he moved down to her pussy she screamed out as she came at the first touch of his tongue ring on her clit.

He didn't give her any reprise and just kept going diving in deep and licking and tasting her.

The whole time I am watching between him and her watching how he makes her feel.

I bent over and started to kiss her slightly as he kept eating her and fingering her at the same time.

My hands found her breast and I started to slowly caress them and squeeze them in copying what he had already done to her.

He stopped what he was doing for a minute to watch me and her make out and we also caressed each other breasts.

He slid one hand up to me and started to finger my pussy as well as hers.

All three of us turned on to the point of screaming.

He then motioned for me to come to her pussy so that I could taste her and make her moan in another way.

"Spread her pussy open with your hands and don't be afraid to touch her at the same time. When you eat her out use the thumb to stroke her clit. She loves that like any female does."

So I didn't hesitate and just started to lick and tickle her pussy with my tongue, and to my surprise I found that I liked eating her out.

I followed his instructions as he told them to me and then he went and straddled her face so that she could blow him and keep her mouth busy.

I was able to watch a little bit as I started to slide a finger inside of her and watch her arch to get more as I just teased her.

"Suck my balls, I love the feeling of a mouth on my balls." I heard him say and her moan in response as she took one and then the other in her mouth while stroking his cock with her hands.

I kept eating and fingering her making her cum over and over again. I could feel and taste her and it was great.

After a few minutes he pulled out of her mouth and pulled me to him to kiss me deep.

"You taste just like her. Are you ready for her to go down on you as well? Do you want to feel what you did to her done to you?"

I was shaking so bad at the point because I was so turned on by the thought of it.

He told me to lie down, get comfortable and to open my legs.

I did as he told me and she crawled down between my legs while he stayed up with me and played with my breast.

She started to lick and tease me with her tongue and fingers, just giving me a taste of what I had done to her.

When she finally started to really eat me out I couldn't help but scream in pleasure as I came hard and fast.

My baby looked at me and just grinned. "You like that I can tell. And now you are going to make me happy while she works on you."

See I love to blow him, he always tastes so good to me. And now that I can actually deep throat him it's even more pleasurable for him and for me. So he straddles my face and I take him in, going up and down using my mouth and my hands which he loves. In fact it drives him nuts.

We kept going for a while until he came down my throat and I couldn't stop cumming in her mouth.

We just lay there making out with each other and stroking each other so we wouldn't lose what we had going.

"I have some toys that I want to use with you. He knows and I hope you're ok with it. He also said that you had one you wanted to use with me." She said.

I nodded and she went to pull them out of her bag. She had a nice strap on that had a good 8 inch cock attached to it and a few other toys. While she did that I pulled out my double dildo that I had bought years before but had never used with another female.

Both of us were drooling at the thought of what these toys were going to do to us.

DJ just watched us as we figured out what was going to happen first.

"Whoever is going to be wearing that strap on I will be inside your ass. So just know that."

I myself had no problem taking him anally, in fact I loved it. I didn't know about her though.

"That's fine. I don't mind anal. Not a huge fan of it but I will take it." She said. "And anyway I want to fuck her first."

So after making sure it was on and ready she was able to slide right into me because I was so wet. It felt amazing. Not as good as a real cock but still was so nice.

When she was situated in me and we had been going at it for a few mins, he stopped her and got behind her to open her up for him. He put some lube on his cock and her ass and just started to slide right it. I could feel every time he would move forward because she would thrust a little deeper into me.

We finally got a rhythm going with the three of us and it felt amazing. To feel her thrust inside me as he thrust inside her was a definite plus. I had my legs wrapped around her and could touch him as well.

Over her should he whispered, "I love you." And I said it back to him.

After a good fifteen twenty minutes he pulled out of her and she pulled out of me and DJ said, "suck off your juices off that cock. Make sure you get all of it."

And I did because I was hotter than hell to do it. And while I sucked her "cock" she sucked him off.

He then proceeded to strip the toy off her and help me into it so that I could have a chance at fucking her as well.

Before I got into the toy, he started to eat me out and finger me to get me really in the mood because I knew that I was also going to have him buried inside my ass. After he was done I went down on him again to make sure he was nice and hard and wet so that he could just slide right into me.

When I was finally able to slide into the other girl it felt a bit different in a weird way. But I really got into it and just kept thrusting in and out until I was stopped so that he could slide into my ass.

Because I am so used to him he doesn't take long to get fully seated and we start thrusting together to give all three of us maximum pleasure.

I kept hold of part of the toy so that I didn't slide out of her and I was able to play with her a little bit as well.

All of a sudden he pushed me down and started thrusting really erratically, and I knew then that he was about to cum so I just started to squeeze my ass together to milk his cock. With his thrusting into me I knew that she was feeling me thrust as best as I could.

He let out a moan and I could feel him filling my ass with his cum and that in turn made me cum harder and I made sure the thrust my hips and fill her with the toy and make her cum as well, and she did hard and fast.

We all collapsed as we each pulled out of each other.

DJ pulled me into his arms and just held me for a few mins while I settled down and came down from everything that had happened so far. The girl stroked my back and kissed my neck softly.

I looked over at her and gave her a small kiss on the mouth.

We proceeded to just lie there for a little while recovering and cuddling, occasionally kissing and stroking but also talking about everything that had happened so far and how we were all enjoying it.

He then pulled away from me but told me to stay there while he grabbed the double dildo and proceeded to position the other girl so that our legs were open and we were scissored and ready to take the toy.

He slid it into me first and then had her come up to meet the dildo as he held onto it until our clits were touching and we were fucking each other with it.

While we did that he alternated between the two of us blowing him and him playing with our clits.

We must have gone at it for a good thirty mins before he shot another load down my throat.

Me and the other girl slowly pulled apart, each cumming again as we pulled the toy out of us. Then we proceeded to take the end that was in the other and suck it clean.

After we were done, we just curled up together to talk some more and enjoy the afterglow of what we had just done.

I knew that I had enjoyed myself and I made sure that they knew that and in return they also said they enjoyed it.

The other girl wasn't going to stay the night as she had other plans so we walked her out and then came back to our bedroom and curled up to just hold each other.

I love my DJ and I wanted him to know how much I did.

He said "just be here with me and let me hold you and that is enough now. I know how much you love me and I love you just as much. Tonight was fun and yes we will do it again. I can see the question in your eyes. But for now I just want to hold you and feel you against me. Sleep and let me take care of you tonight."

And with that I fell deep asleep in his arms as I always do when we are together.

I have so many others but for now this was my major one. And having it come true was amazing and can't wait to see where our relationship goes.