Fantasy Come True

Story Info
First-time experience - & hopefully not last.
2.2k words
4.36
48.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been seeing her boyfriend for a while. Each time they got together, all was very good. Like every couple they had their ups and downs, but the ups always outweighed the downs. She trusted him fully, and could tell him anything.

One night, after dinner and drinks with friends, they got back home a bit late - and a bit tipsy. They had another drink and started talking. She turned on the computer and started to tell him about what she fantasized about. She pulled up different websites and explained how horny they made her. She showed him short movies of guys taking control over the girls - having them do what ever they wanted. Tying them up and using them for their pleasure.

Now a little explanation of the girl, she is quite shy, prior to having recently clicked onto the pop ups, she had never seen anything like this. When the pop ups came onto her screen it intrigued her and she had to find out more. After browsing a couple of chat rooms, she decided to check more into it and was offered a couple of sites to read up on this particular lifestyle.

Whilst reading, she realized that she had this urge to experiment a little. She didn't know if her boyfriend would understand so she held back a bit. She continued to look at the sites and watch the chats. Sometimes while doing this, she masturbated, feeling the pleasure of her orgasm build higher and cumming harder then she ever thought possible.

That night with her boyfriend as they had sex, she fantasized about all the things she showed him, and hoped that he would be willing to try this with her. She knew she couldn't just go out and find someone, that would be dishonest and she wasn't that type of person. She wanted to try it, but if he was not willing, then she would put it in the back of her mind for now. Maybe some day he might.

The following week her boyfriend had started to look at the sites and read up on what had interested her. Since they live separately, he could do so without her knowing. She had to go away on business on Tuesday and would be back Friday afternoon. He had plenty of time to set his plan in motion. He went about to some porn shops and found a couple of things he would like to try with her, after reading about it. He wanted to be careful and wanted her to enjoy it.

She arrived home tired and just wanting to sleep, but saw the 2 messages on her machine. The first was from her boyfriend. "I would love to work out your fantasy. I have been reading up on it and it sounds fun. Your fantasy will begin after you hear the second message," he said. She stopped the machine and listened to the message again. She felt a tingle knowing that he was going to do this for her.

She still hadn't listened to the second message. She knew that he was willing and she was a bit nervous at first. She walked into the kitchen and got something to drink and eat, to calm her down a bit. She went back into the living room and pressed the button on the answering machine. "You will come to my house promptly at 8. You will wear one of your low cut tight tops and your short skirt, nothing underneath. That means No panties, No bra, No stockings, NOTHING. When you arrive I will be in the living room, you will enter and kneel beside me without saying a word until spoken to and you will address me as Sir," he said with great control over his voice.

When she heard that message a new energy seemed to build within her and she couldn't wait to get to his place.

As she listened to the message over and over, she could feel herself getting wet with anticipation. She wanted to listen to it and masturbate, but she thought that she should wait. She went in and pulled out the articles of clothing that he had mentioned, and went into take a shower and clean up.

She showered and got dressed, she felt a bit strange not wearing anything under her clothing. She went out to her car and sat there for a few minutes, he only lives a short distance from her and only takes about 5 minutes to get there, and it was only 7:30. She got back out of the car and went back into the house. She poured herself a drink and used the bathroom one more time, checking to make sure everything was right. She went back and got in her car and started it and pulled out of the driveway.

On the drive over, she thought about what she had told him and how he was willing to try what they had discussed. The drive felt like it took forever. The anticipation grew with each tenth of a mile. The thought of how well she knew him and how much she trusted him. She pulled into his driveway, looking at the house, the back porch light was on for her, but she couldn't see any other lights on in the house. His car was here, so she knew he was home. She slowly climbed out of her car, her legs a bit shaky and made her way to the door.

She went in and closed the door, there was a note telling her to lock it. So she did. She noticed a couple of candles lit about the kitchen and made her way into the living room. She found him sitting in his chair watching TV. She went and stood by his side, hesitating a bit. He did not look at her or acknowledge that she had arrived. She finally got down on her knees and remembering the stories and pictures she had seen, she linked her hands behind her and cast her eyes down, as not to look at him, waiting for him to speak to her.

She stayed in the position for what she thought was hours, her knees began to hurt and she was swaying slightly, but never once spoke or looked up at him. He finally welcomed her, telling her to stand in front of him so he could inspect her to make sure she followed his instructions. "Yes Sir" is all she said and moved to stand in front of him, it took her a few moments to get standing, but she finally moved and was standing in front of him. He reached out his hands and moved up and took hold of her breasts. Squeezing them gently, pulling slightly at her nipples. She moaned softly. "Very good," he said. Then he moved his hands down to her thighs and slowly traced up her legs, feeling the goose bumps he was causing. Reaching his fingers out and gently touching her soft wet pussy. "Very good girl," he said grinning.

As he touched her, she could see that his cock had started to stir against his pants. She knew this was turning him on more then he thought it would at first. "Now kneel, and I want you to pleasure me with just your mouth," he commanded. She kneeled down and he slipped his pants off. She watched his cock spring up in front of her. She leaned forward and started to kiss and lick his cock and balls. Moving back up to the tip running her tongue over it and tasting the precum that had already started to leak from him. She slowly began sucking just on the tip and taking in a bit more with each motion.

He moved his hands and entangled them within her hair holding her. He started to lift his hips, holding her head still. He moved in deeper each time. He pushed up hard and heard her gag. He slowly pulled out some, letting her catch her breath. Again he pushed up, this time holding her still and holding his cock deep in her mouth waiting for her to get used to it. He did this a couple more times, she finally stopped gagging, and he began to fuck her mouth deep and hard at times. Feeling his cock start to throb in her mouth, he knew he was close. He rammed it deep one more time and started to cum deep in her throat. She started to choke slightly and all she heard was "swallow." She tried her best not to let any escape from her mouth.

He pushed her back, and told her to go clean up and meet him in the bedroom. She stood on shaky legs, and walked to the bathroom. Making her way to the bedroom, he stopped her at the door. "Strip" he said, "before you enter." She slowly started to remove her clothing, folding them as she took them off and placing them on the table outside the bedroom door. She walked into the bedroom that was lit only with candles. She was instructed to lie on her back with her arms outstretched above her head. He moved to the head of the bed and carefully handcuffed her, making sure they weren't too tight as not to hurt her. He moved back to the bottom of the bed and looped the rope around each ankle securing her down.

He moved gently beside her on the bed and started running his fingers gently down over her body, just barely touching her. Seeing her start to shiver from the light touches, he took a pillow and helped her arch her back to slide it underneath her, thereby giving him access to both her holes. He picked up a small bullet shaped vibe off the bedside table and turned it on. He gently ran it over each nipple, watching them react and harden. He moved the vibe to the center of her chest and worked his way down slowly, watching her start to squirm under the vibe, knowing he had to be tickling her.

He moved in between her legs and gently separated her pussy lips. Seeing her pink little nub, and gently started to move the vibe against her. He teased her, bringing her to her breaking point and stopping. He did this over and over, watching her squirm and hearing her moan softly and pleading with him to let her cum. He had other plans though. While she had her eyes closed, he brought out a new toy and some lube. Now, up until this point her ass has never been played with or even thought about. If she wanted the fantasy, he was going to add some for him.

He put some lube on his fingers and gently started to rub them against her virgin hole. He gently slipped one finger in. She started to squirm, feeling an intense pressure and not being sure what to do. He told her to relax and trust him, he wouldn't hurt her. She calmed down, and he continued to slowly lube her ass. Removing his finger, he picked up the other toy and lubed it up and gently started to push the toy into her ass. Slowly he introduced it, letting her get used to the feeling. After he it was a little more then half in, he turned it on. Oh yes, it was also a vibe. She started to squirm and moan, softly feeling this new sensation and starting to enjoy it. He slowly started to move it in and out of her ass, watching the expression on her face change from pain to pleasure.

He picked up the other vibe and started moving it back around her swollen clit. He watched as she squirmed against her binds. He knew that this time she would not be able to escape from him. He continued his assault on her ass and clit, sliding it down and slipping it into her wet hole, leaning forward and flicking his tongue against her clit. Hearing her moaning deeper, fighting to get away from him, he knew she was ready. He put more pressure against her clit with his tongue, sucking on it gently, pushing the vibes in and out of her holes. Watching the tension grow, feeling her muscles tighten as he moves the vibes.

He looked up at her, and saw the tears start to roll down her face. He removed the vibe from her pussy and slammed his cock deep inside her. He felt her tight pussy muscle clamp around his cock and pull him in. The feeling of the vibe thru the thin skin between her pussy and ass sent him over the edge. He rammed her hard feeling her wave of her orgasm hit and exploded deep inside her.

He collapsed on top of her, feeling her shake under him. He got up and undid her binds from her ankles and uncuffed her from the head of the bed. She instinctively curled into a ball, still sobbing from the intense orgasm. He cuddled up behind her covering her over and holding her close, waiting for her to calm down. He kissed her softly on the cheek, "Very good my sweet", he whispered. Then, holding each other, they slipped off to sleep.