Fantasy Confessions

Story Info
Husband and wife share their fantasies.
769 words
3.61
48.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just the other day on the way home from work Karen my wife sent me a text message on my mobile "very horny darling love to suck your cock when you get home" It is about an hours drive home for me so thinking about what was about to happen nearly got me killed a couple of times.

When I walked in, there was silence. I walked down the stairs to our bedroom. I peeped through the slightly opened door and there was Karen lying on the bed sucking on her vibrator, she was wearing a white silk see through mini skirt and a black silk bra. She knows I get turned on when she sucks that fake dick, as she smiles at me.

I tried to get close but she said "just watch" She slid that dildo down to her pussy lips and began to twirl it around and around and moan like she was about to climax. As he did this she said "take out that dick of yours" I clumsily managed to pull it out she grabbed it and quickly sunk my shaft in her mouth. She was sucking on my dick while rubbing that dildo on her puss.

"Now get down and lick my clit" I gently laid her on her back and parted her pussy lips with my fingers and my tongue found her petal that was by now swollen. I gently teased and flicked it with the tip of my tongue while she moaned "Oohh that's lick that clit lick it hard." I then lowered by cock head to her clit and rubbed it up and down round and round against her clit and she then screamed "oh god, please fuck me know, please!" I slid my cock in an inch only and began to fuck her with only the head of my dick. "please stick it all in, I want it all, deep, hard fuck me."

"If you tell me one of your fantasies darling."

"I will, I will, just stick it in first."

"Not till you confess what you like you whore, what do you think of when I'm at work, who do you dream of fucking you."

"OK, OK, do you promise to fuck me hard if I tell you."

"Of course I will darling."

"I want to get fucked by a black man with a 10 inch cock after I suck him off." With this I shoved my tool deep within her honey pot and told her that my fantasy was to watch her do just that.

I always wanted to fuck her anally so I thought I would ask her while she was so hot. "only if you tell me one of your fantasies."

"I want to get seduced by a mature married woman, her husband is away on business all the time and she just misses a good fucking, the thought of her face sucking my dick, the thought of screwing her doggie style while I held her hips just made me wild. "Oh Darling I'd love to watch you do that, oh keep pumping me oooohhhhh. Now you can slowly stick that thing in my arse. I used some baby oil to slide a finger in there and when she was responding with her moans I slowly slid the head of my dick in her arse when the excitement was too much for me. My hot creamy cum oozed out of her arsehole.

"Oh Darling I was just getting excited and you have already creamed in my bum hole." While she was still on all fours she leaned over, picked up her vibrator, turned it on and slowly slid the full length into her luscious pussy. "Now come he and lick my clit till I explode" I laid on my back and slit under her where I could get a good view of her pounding her puss and began to lick and gently bite her clit as she began to shiver with excitement. I licked and sucked and slid my tongue in there with the dildo "Oooohhhh thats it keep going fuck me we with your tongue baby, please harder, faster, deeper I'm cooommmiinnggg. "

"Oh thanks darling" she said " all I wanted was to suck your dick, not to know all your secret little fantasies" as she smiled.

"My Auntie Judie is coming down next week, I hear she likes toy boys maybe you can fuck her while I suck of her black stepson."

I felt my dick begin to twitch again, but she just smiled and got dressed.

"Can't wait till next week"