Fantasy Crossroads Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me," I whisper for what I know will be the final time tonight. He enters me easily and I let out a soft moan in response to the penetration. Max pulls me into his arms, and begins to move.

"Slowly," I whisper into his ear. "I probably won't be able to cum again, so use me. Enjoy my body."

I revel in the feeling of his rock-hard cock as it gently probes the depth of my pussy. Neither of us has anywhere near the freedom of movement we enjoy in our bed, but the intimacy of our backseat has special meaning for both of us. We have done this many times and every time is as exciting as the first.

Several long, delicious minutes later, I realize I am responding to the relentless thrusting and another orgasm might be within reach. When I start counterthrusting as much as the confined space allows, Max understands what is happening and intensifies the speed and power of his movements. I answer the change with a sharp cry of pleasure.

Max has more room to work than I do, so he begins to slam his cock into me. I respond with a continuous stream of moans, yelps, and wails as I race toward what is certain to be a sensational orgasm while the Crown Vic rocks on its suspension.

The pounding continues and I go over the top with a piercing scream that almost certainly can be heard by anyone in the parking lot. I don't care. Perhaps we're performing a community service. Anyone who hears me might get turned on enough to go home and have unanticipated sex later tonight.

Violent orgasmic tremors race through my body, my pussy clamps rhythmically around Max's cock, and he lets out a primal roar as a series of powerful contractions fill me with hot cum.

Slowing to his original gentle pace, he cups my face in his hands and kisses my eyelids, my cheeks, and finally my lips. Our tongues intertwine for several seconds until we are forced to break apart. Neither of us has yet regained full control over our breathing.

"I love you," he whispers into my ear.

"I love you too," I whisper back.

We stay where we are, our bodies entwined in post-coital bliss, for several minutes before beginning to stir. Sitting upright, we take a stab at putting our clothes back in order. We aren't very successful but we repair the damage enough to head for home. No one appears to be in the parking lot, so we exit the rear seat and reclaim the front.

A glance at the dashboard clock tells me that we were having sex for just under an hour, which surprises me a little. Most of our date night fucking is done in, or near, public places which usually limits the amount of time we can indulge in such risky behavior. Our parking lot encounter was longer than usual, which accounts for the number of orgasms I was able to enjoy. It was the perfect date.

Moments later we are on our way. I keep one hand on Max's thigh while he drives, and from time to time he reaches down to pat my hand. We are mostly silent during the trip, lost in our own thoughts. I spend the time reviewing the extraordinary evening we just shared and thinking about the proposal Rex made while we were enjoying our desert wine. I suspect he is doing the same. We won't discuss it tonight, but tomorrow is Saturday and we have lots of time. The topic is certain to come up because I will ensure that it does.

****

Breakfast is over. Max and I take our coffee out on the deck to enjoy the morning sun. It is early spring, which worked in our favor last night. Fucking in the backseat can get a little stuffy in hot weather.

I decide to get right to the point.

"Is your bondage idea something new, or have you been fantasizing about it for a long time?"

"The idea of doing it with another couple is new because of our evening with Lacey and Scott, but I've fantasized for a long time about tying you up so another guy can fuck you while I watch him do it."

"Why haven't you told me?" I inquire. "I was never bashful about sharing my fantasy of watching you with another woman."

"Because I was embarrassed," Max admits with a sheepish smile.

"Why on earth would you be embarrassed?"

"I once told you that a common male fantasy is watching a wife or girlfriend have sex with another man. I also told you that very few guys would actually let it happen. I said I felt exactly the same way, but secretly suspected that I would allow it if given the opportunity."

"What's changed?" I ask.

"Finding that I was incredibly aroused watching you and Scott. I didn't expect that. Now I think about it a lot," he responds and lowers his gaze to his coffee cup.

"Well, I'm glad you told me. I have spent lots of time reliving our evening with Lacey and Scott and it always arouses me. I've also given a little thought to suggesting we do something like that again. Bondage hasn't occurred to me, but I don't have any other ideas at the moment either."

"What do you think we should do? Max asks, returning his attention to my eyes.

"I think I should go get my laptop, post your fantasy on the website, and see what happens," I reply.

"We really don't know anything about bondage. What you and I have done is pretty basic stuff; plastic handcuffs, blindfolds, and a few ropes," Max says.

"We'll have plenty of time to figure it out," I respond, as I rise from my chair to retrieve my laptop. A few minutes later, I have the website up on the screen. "How do you want to phrase your fantasy?"

"Let's keep it simple," Max suggests. "That's what you did with yours and look how well that turned out."

"Maybe just something like 'Looking for a couple who wants to experiment with mild bondage."

"Exactly," Max replies with a grin.

A minute later I have his fantasy description posted on the site.

"Now we wait," declares Max. "Maybe there is a suitable couple out there who wants to fool around with a little bondage. Maybe not."

"I hope so. In the meantime I can think of a good way to move things along a little," I tell him with a mischievous grin.

"What do you have in mind?"

"I recall where we keep the handcuffs, blindfolds, and ropes," I tell him with a radiant smile. "Why don't we go upstairs? You can tie me up and fuck me. I haven't had an orgasm in about twelve hours so I'm overdue."

"Good idea. I would never have thought of such a thing," Max responds with a smile of his own as he offers me his hand.

An hour later, after I've enjoyed a couple of exquisite orgasms, we check the website and discover that the organization's computer has offered up eleven couples with fantasy submissions expressing a similar interest in bondage.

"Time to get down to business," I announce. "Let's take a look."

To be continued...

*****

I encourage readers to vote and comment. Constructive thoughts, suggestions, and criticisms are always appreciated. If you prefer to provide feedback privately, I answer all legitimate e-mails.

12