Fantasy Cruise

Story Info
Mature adult brother, pleasures mature adult sister.
1.5k words
4.07
63.7k
20
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ole69boy
ole69boy
20 Followers

I am 60 years old and have a beautiful half-sister that is two years my junior. I have always enjoyed her company and lusted over her for many years. She is very attractive and has a great personality as well as a FINE ASS.

Back when we were in our late 30s, we were at a family gathering and ended up changing clothes together, in private. From that point on I wanted to have a chance to seduce and maybe even fuck her. She is a beautiful woman, blond hair blue eyes, height weight very proportionate, carries herself very well, but bless her heart, she virtually has no tits, but one fine ass. I have seen her in a bikini many times and she is hot, even now in her late 50s. I doubt she had a clue of my, long time, true erotic feelings for her. I have fantasized and masturbated to having sex with her a million times.

Though we live a couple of hours apart, we have always tried to keep in touch and spend as much time with each other whenever possible. Though we are half siblings, we are very much alike. We both love water, hot sunny weather, tanning, many foods, drinks and animals. Her mother always said she was amazed we were so much alike being half siblings.

She was married to a total asshole for many years, why I do not know because he always treated her like crap. Finally, she had enough and left him. It was tough on her and she felt at her age she would be alone forever. Her self-esteem was in the toilet. I really felt bad for her.

Since she and I both enjoy traveling and the beach, I hooked us up with a four-day cruise to the Caribbean. We both needed a break.

Several years back I had a light stoke. Though I recovered fairly well, I do not feel comfortable traveling alone, in case I had another spell or I fell. I reserved a cabin with a big handicap shower and with a little extra room. I have a mobility cart I take to use because walking too much really fatigues me.

Now I have been a practicing nudist for many years and never wear clothes at home. She was aware of this, but a little more modest than me. However, she did not seem to be bothered about that. I did try to ease into the nudity thing once we got all checked in since we were in such tight quarters. Though I am sure she already knew, I told her she need not be concerned about wearing clothes around me, relax and let go, and asked her if she was Ok with my nudity. She stated she wanted me to be comfortable, as I did her. Anyway, I took a shower to "break the ice". That seemed to work pretty well. I then laid out on the bed to relax before going to dinner.

She showered and dressed in a bright purple thong, pretty cute sundress that looked great on her. Due to her "A" breasts she rarely wore a bra anyway, which was fine with me. After dinner, we took in a comedy show, went to the casino for a bit and made a donation there and then back to our cabin about 11:00pm. I was about bushed and ready for bed. I stripped off and asked her if she would please get the icy hot and give me a back/hip rub? Of course, she did and I fell right off to sleep. Since my stroke I have never slept through the night and I deal with frequent urination too, mostly due to meds.

As I got up about 1:00 am the bathroom light was shining in and I could see she had on short yellow baby doll nighty and that purple thong. She really has a nice ass for a woman her age. I so wanted to bury my face in it. However, I just laid back down and drifted back to sleep. I am always an early riser. Which she is not. I did get up first and take another shower and checked my emails and face book until she woke up. She showered with the door open, so I assumed she was getting more comfortable. I got a good look at her fine ass and nicely groomed pussy with a landing strip. Now I really wanted her badly.

A day at sea with eating and tanning was totally relaxing and uneventful. She wore a cute flower print bikini that looked really good on her and showed a nice camel toe. I wore my usual white speedo. Once we got back to our cabin, we both discovered we both got a bit too much sun. To my surprise, we actually showered together and then I rubbed her down with after-sun lotion. I so enjoyed that. Of course, I complimented her of her looks, body condition and fine ass. She told me I was not supposed to be looking at my sister that way. I told her she was way too late for that, as I had been doing that for years and please not to let that bother her. I would never over step where we are now without her permission-desire, it was up to her. I then wrapped my arms around her and gave her a long sexy wet kiss. Surprisingly she did kiss me back. I then took it a step farther and suckled her tiny titty nipples. I figured this would make or break it.

She knows I am all but impudent because of the stroke and the meds I am on but my desires and admiration for her was certainly still there. She dis fondle me a bit while we were kissing. I did not tell her then, but I so wanted to please and pleasure her orally, all over.

I knew she had not had any intimacy or sex in over a year at least. However, I wanted it to be her desire too.

We decided to skip going up to dinner and do room service, so we did not have to get dressed and let the lotion soak in. Before long we both crashed out napping.

Day two, we docked in Nassau and spent the day touring there, and back on the ship in time for dinner. After a short evening around the ship and out on the rear deck, we headed back to our cabin. I then decided it was time to make at least a move. After a quick shower, I asked her for a little more lotion and if she wanted some too. Once we finished that, I told her I wanted to just cuddle and caress her to help her relax. I actually started with a back rub/scratch which she really seemed to enjoy. I slowly worked my way down from her head-neck to her feet (she has beautiful feet) and back up. When I got back up to her ass, I just went for it. I told her how fine it was, how much I admired it and then I buried my face in it a tongue fucked her tight asshole. that was a very first for her. This is something I had been wanting to do forever. I was surprised but she just laid there in silence except for light moans. After about ten minutes I managed to lightly caress her asshole and beautiful pussy. She was relaxing and I could tell she was really getting wet. Of course, she said, "we should not be doing this", and I said "I know, but I wanted please her so bad. She then seemed to "melt" and let me do my thing.

I told her to roll over. I then raised up and suckled her tiny nub nipples a second as I spread her legs, and buried my face in her beautiful sweet sister pussy. She went wild, moaning and thrashing. I was in heaven and it appeared so was she. I so enjoyed pleasuring her and she came at least 3 times. I had her pussy juice all over my face and It was awesome.

When she came down and caught her breath, she told me she had not been pleasured or climaxed like that in years. I was so pleased I could do that for her. She then asked, "what about you". I let her try to suck my cock for a bit, but with my condition not much happened there until I pulled out my favorite dildo for her to shove up my ass, which usually helps me cum. She finely got me up and off. We then shared a nice CUM kiss. I then told her let's just cuddle and relax for now, we play more later.

If nothing progressed from here, I was a happy camper. I just wanted her to feel good and wanted again. That soft kiss on the cheek and seeing her smile was good enough for me.

We repeated this one more time before the cruise ended. I doubt I will ever get to actually fuck her, but oral-anal play with her is ok with me.

Hopefully to Be continued...

ole69boy
ole69boy
20 Followers