Fantasy Day Ch. 1

Story Info
You enjoy sex and public nudity.
1.7k words
4.22
65.5k
1
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ilng19
ilng19
13 Followers

I lie in bed, slowing shaking the sleep from my system. I look around, I'm in a strange place, I roll to the side, and there you are. Lying there on your stomach, completely naked and uncovered, your cute little butt slightly shimmying with each breath you take. I can't help but place my hand upon it and slowly rub it around and around. You stir. You look to me and smile. You slowly spread your legs a bit and I run my hands down the crack in your glorious butt until I make contact with your nether lips. They are very hot and already I can feel the moisture that they are beginning to offer. I rub my fingers up and down, never touching your clit but teasing it by coming soooo close. You start to squirm. You whisper "please...". I slide my thumb deeper between your lips, parting them until I feel the wetness within. Suddenly I plunge my thumb in - you gasp. I wiggle my thumb around and then switch to my finger. First one then two. Your hips start to move as I continue to reach into your depths. Quickly, I pull out completely. You look to me with begging in your eyes, you stay "don't stop". I run my fingers down towards the bed until I reach your clit. It's rock hard, and sticking out so far - I gently squeeze it between my thumb and finger as you release in a gush of feminine nectar. Your body shakes as your orgasm gently subsides. You look to me and smile. It's been a good way to wake up.

We get out of bed and head for the bathroom. I turn the shower on, while you take care of business, and make sure that's it's turned up nice and hot. The room fills with steam. We both get in. You stand under the showerhead and tilt your head backwards and let the water cascade off your face and down your perky breasts. Since you are still covered in a sheen of sleep, it takes awhile for the water to truly penetrate to your skin. I watch as it beads up on you and watch the beads collect and run down your chest. Some collect on your nipples until they gently fall to the tub. Others run down your taunt stomach and down between your legs gathering in the hair of your lower region. The water trickles off you there in a small stream. I wet the soap and slowly start to run it up and down your body. While standing behind you, I pull you close to me, to soap your breasts better, and when I do you feel my hardness worm its way between your legs. You reach down between my legs and stroke me until I feel like I'm going to break off, I get sooo hard. I tell you to just wait, relax, enjoy, we have all day. I continue to soap down your body until my hands reach the junction of your legs. I run the suds all along your thighs, starting on the outside and working my way inward, making sure NOT to touch your sweet lips. I want you to really WANT it. I feel your thighs slowly tremble as I get closer and closer to your lips. You beg me to touch you there, but I won't. Sweet torture. We have to pace ourselves. It's going to be a looooong day. I turn you around to face me as I continue to soap your back and down to your sweet cheeks. I just love the feel of your soft but firm buttocks. The water running down your back finds its way to the crack in your ass and flows down like a torrent. You reach down and grab my cock. I look to you to stop but you tell me to deal with it. You stroke harder and harder, pulling from the very root, all the way to the tip. Each time you reach there you give it a little rub. The sensations are so strong that I'm almost standing on my toes. You reach down with your other hand and start to rub my balls. Finally, you sense something and you squeeze my balls gently while dropping to your knees, just in time for me to cum all over your face, your hair. Thick gooey streams running down your face and dripping onto your breast. God how I love to see your breasts covered with my cum. I pull you close, we kiss, hard and deep. My tongue forcing its way far into your mouth. Yours, mingling with mine, inviting me in further. My body shakes because your hand is still stroking. Amazing, I start to cum a second time. No one before you has ever been able to do that to me in such a short time. We just hold each other for a moment, letting the water run over us. Finally, we rinse off and get out to start the day.

While we’re drying ourselves off, I get an idea. I reach down, and placing my hands under your sweet butt, lift you and gently place you on the vanity next to the sink. I tell you that I’m going to do something and I want to you trust me, just sit there, relax and enjoy.

I get a washcloth and rinse it under the hot water, getting it good and wet. I then lean you backwards until your back comes in contact with the mirror on the wall. I then place the washcloth between your legs, covering the neatly trimmed bush residing there. You look at me questioningly, but I reassure you that everything will be ok. After a few moments, I remove the washcloth and begin applying some of my shaving cream to your nether region. I rub it on, covering your fuzzy bush, and then work my fingers down alongside your lips, all the way down to your little puckered hole. For fun, I tickle your hole by pushing my pointer finger in and out, up to the first knuckle. You start to softly purr as your body rocks slowly side to side. I let the foam work for a moment more and then pull out my razor. With a gentle, careful touch, I place the blade just below your navel, and begin to stroke downward, removing every bit of hair as I go. Apparently you thought I was going to give you a trim. You’re surprised that I’m taking it all off. I again assure you that everything will be just fine. Stroke after stroke, I remove more and more of your hair, leaving behind only your beautifully naked skin. I work my way lower. To ensure that I don’t hurt you, I insert my fingers into your moistened pussy, and stretch the skin taunt so that I can remove the few hairs that are growing around your lips.

While I’m inside, I decide to move my fingers around a bit which only makes you squirm more. With my thumb, I start to rub your clit, while still wiggling my fingers in and out and around. Time to switch hands to do the other side. You almost gasp as I pull out, and look to me with imploring eyes. I insert the fingers of the other hand in, but since they are still dry, they rub a bit harder on their way in. It must have felt good because your bottom actually lifted of the counter for a second. You let out a sexy sigh as you grab my shoulders. My fingers start moving much easier because you are getting wetter by the minute.

After finishing up on the hair around your love lips, I continue down towards your little brown hole. Not much hair here but I can’t help spending time here anyway. I just love the way it seems to wink at me when I play with it and you clench your muscles.

Again I want to be sure not to cut you so I place my very wet finger, that a few seconds ago was deep in your sopping pussy, and gently but firmly push at your hole until I get it all the way in. I twist it back and forth to follow where I am shaving, until all around your sweet hole is clean and bare. Your groans grow louder. You seem to just love the attention in your ass. I love it too. As you keep clenching your butt muscles, I think your going to break my finger off inside. I mention this to you and you tell me “That way I’d have that wonderful finger playing in my ass all day long”.

While my finger is still deep in your ass, I use my thumb to reach up and caress your pussy lips. I work my way up to your clit. Rubbing in small circles until I can feel you are in ecstasy. Suddenly I stop rubbing. You obviously don’t like that because you reach forward and bite my ear. I then place my thumb back on your clit and without really moving it, I just vibrate it quickly.

I look down and can actually SEE the juices gushing out of you as you experience a massive orgasm. Your butt clamps down on my finger – you throw your arms around me and pull me close. You say, “Fuck me now!”.

I tell you “No, you’ll have to wait. I want you good and ready for what we have planned for the rest of the day”.

I reach for the washcloth again – rinse it off with cool water and begin cleaning off the remaining shaving cream, as well as the massive discharge you left on the counter. The whole bathroom smells delightfully of sex – yours. I wish I could bottle that scent.

After you are all cleaned up, I reach for the Vanilla lotion and begin spreading it around all the areas that I shaved. I keep rubbing, massaging it in very well. Your breathing begins to speed up again. You finally look at me and say, “If you won’t fuck me now, you’d better stop, otherwise I’m going to knock you down and ride you like the stallion you are.

We laugh as I finish up.

ilng19
ilng19
13 Followers