Fantasy Day Ch. 2

Story Info
You find some freshly shaved.
2.4k words
4.41
41.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ilng19
ilng19
13 Followers

Now that we’re nice and clean, you ask if there is anything special I would like you to wear today. I say “Let’s wait for the time being, and have breakfast. We can decide what (or what not) you will wear later”.

We walk out to the kitchen. I open the fridge and bring out the bowl of fruit I had prepared earlier and set it on the counter. It’s filled with grapes, watermelon, cantaloupe, oranges, apples, peaches, plums and bananas. I ask you to get a couple bowls and spoons and follow me out to the deck. The deck is great. It looks out over the surrounding landscape. There is a big field behind the house. Our nearest neighbor to either side is almost a mile. We are here in total seclusion. It’s a beautiful morning. The birds are singing. There is a slight breeze, which helps to cool us from the sun that already is doing a good job of heating things up.

We sit down and begin eating our breakfast.

I go back inside to get the coffee, and a pair of nice mugs.

While I’m inside, I decide to warm a couple cinnamon buns to complete our breakfast. It takes a few minutes but then everything is finally ready.

As I walk towards the patio door, I hear your voice speaking. I wonder whom you could possibly be talking to. As I get closer, I see it is our neighbors, Tom and Lisa. I quickly run back and pull on a loose pair of shorts. I then go out and place the tray on the table.

I say good morning to them and Lisa says that they were out riding horses and that Tom saw you on the deck and told her that they should stop and say hello.

I notice you are still sitting, with your arms folded in front of you on the table. I can see that with the tablecloth and your arms covering you, there is no way that Tom and Lisa are aware that you are sitting out there naked. My cock starts to get hard just thinking about you sitting there, so close, completely naked, in front of our two unknowing neighbors.

I walk over to the railing and reach out to shake Tom’s hand. When I do, my cock slips out the leg of my shorts – it has gotten quite long watching you. I twist to the side, away from Tom, as I stand up again hoping that Tom didn’t see. I look at Lisa to say hello and her eyes are bulging out of her head. Obviously she saw something. I say hello and she answers with a dirty little hello while she raises her eyebrows.

We all talk a little longer and finally they say goodbye and ride off. Before they’re out of site, I run behind you, rubbing your breasts with one hand while reaching between your legs with the other. I can’t believe how wet you are. My finger easily slides in. Because I’m standing behind you, you are able to reach behind and pull my shorts to the floor. They puddle around my ankles as I quickly step out of them.

You then stand and walk to the railing. I stand behind you, reach down and insert my rock hard cock easily into your sopping cunt. We can still see Tom and Lisa riding away from us. As soon as I bury myself all the way in, you scream in orgasm. You tell me how turned on you were being naked in front of our friends without them knowing.

Your scream is so loud, that Tom and Lisa actually stop and turn around on their horses to see what’s wrong. I reach my arm up and wave to say that everything is ok. Even though they’re quite a ways back there now, I can’t help wonder what they can see from there. You must be thinking the same thing as your pussy muscles start to squeeze harder and harder against my ridged cock. My hand rubs over your newly shaved pubic area and my fingers gently tickle your clit. You can’t help yourself as you scream over and over in orgasm. The juice is now running down your legs.

We can see Tom and Lisa looking again, but this time they only shake their heads. Seems they’ve figured out what we’re up too.

Oh baby, you are soooo hot and wild. Your ass bucking against me. My other hand is holding onto the railing to keep us from falling down. It isn’t long until I’m ready to cum.

You can tell I’m almost ready as you tell me you want me to come on your face.

I pull out and you quickly drop to your knees and start sucking on my cock. I can’t believe the amount of suction you are applying today. Suddenly I tell you I’m ready. You pull me out of your lovely mouth and stroke me by hand. After only two or three strokes, I shoot. Unbelievably, I was so hard and so hot, I spurt right over the top of your head, over the railing, and onto the grass below. It went at least 10 feet from where we are. You look up at me with admiration and smile. You grab my balls and gently squeeze them as more and more cum comes shooting out. All over your face, your hair, your breasts. When I’m finally done, I fall to my knees and then onto my side – exhausted. You climb onto me lying along my full body. Our chests are together, your head tucked just under my chin. You place one of your legs between mine and slowly wiggle it against my softening cock.

We must have fallen asleep, because we suddenly awaken when we hear the twelve o’clock noon fire whistle blow down the road.

We’re glued together from all my cum that you wore, and it takes a little time for us to separate. We head back to the shower again to get cleaned up. This time I let you go first. Although this is truly great fun, I have other things planned for the day. If we don’t stop making love, we’re never going to get to any of them.

After we’ve both showered again (separately) you ask me what the plans are for the day. I tell you that today will be the most erotic and sexy day you’ve ever lived. You’re sweet and tell me “It already has been!”. We kiss deeply. My cock starts to harden again. I can’t believe how easily you can get me hard. I pull away from you and say “We have to stop or we’ll never leave the house”. You look at me and ask, “Where are we going”. I tell you “You’ll see – just get in the truck”.

“Like this?” you ask, pointing to your naked body.

“Exactly like this!’ I reply.

You turn and walk away on your way to the truck. God how I love the way your cute little butt shakes back and forth. You should really patent that walk – it’s a major turn-on. Each time your cheeks shift to the left or right, they jiggle just a little, showing how soft and supple they are.

I watch as you walk out the door into the garage and get into the truck.

Unfortunately, the world isn’t always ready for a naked guy, so I have to be selective about where I go – luckily you understand this, you realize I’ll strip for you wherever I can but I have to be a little careful. For this reason, I pull on a loose fitting pair of shorts, no shirt, and follow you into the truck.

I start the engine and back out. Down the driveway and onto the road. As we start to drive, you open your window to allow the blowing wind to run through your beautiful hair. You’ve got the biggest smile on your face. I know how much you love for me to push your limits. You can’t believe you’re riding in the truck not only naked, but with nothing available to put on either.

We drive for awhile until we come to the Park. It’s a big park, lots of land and trees. Hiking trails, some bike trails. Even some trails for rollerbladers and skateboarders.

As we pull in, I reach under my seat and pull out the sneakers and ankle socks I brought for you. You look at me and ask, “Are we getting out here?”. I tell you “Absolutely – We’re going to work on your all-over tan today”.

You put on your socks and sneaks by the time I park the truck. There are about 20 other vehicles in the parking lot, but we can’t see a single soul. “They must all be out on the trails,” I say. You say “Guess you’re right”.

Before getting out of the truck I put on my sneakers as well. The trails are just dirt and rock – not great on bare feet.

You wait until I come around to your side of the truck and ask again “Are you sure about this?” I tell you yes, and you cautiously get out and stand by my side. I can’t help give your bottom a little pat and you look up at me a smile.

Without warning, I say “Come on” and walk towards the trailhead. You look around one last time and then run to catch up with me.

You see I have chosen the ‘Lake Trail’. It’s the longest and the prettiest, but also the most popular. You stop again and for the third time ask me if I’m sure. I tell you to come on, and start down the trail.

You grab hold of my right arm as we walk side-by-side down the trail.

It’s about 1-½ miles to the lake and then the trail continues about 3 miles beyond it, back to the parking lot. Usually, most people walk in and out the short way, the other way is too long. We’ll have to play it by ear.

After walking for about 10 minutes, we hear talking and laughing coming from the path ahead of us. You look up at me with nervous eyes, and I say follow me. I take you off the path into the surrounding woods. Most of the brush has been cleared away, but here and there are clumps of bushes. We walk about 20 feet off the path and stand behind one of these clumps.

We wait.

Within a couple of minutes, a group, of what looks like high-school boys, comes walking down the path.

Just at that time, I reach down and grab your pussy, rubbing hard against your clit. You’re taken by surprise and let out a moan.

The boys stop and listen. You look up at me and see the evil gleam in my eyes. You try to back away from me but I have positioned myself in such a way so that if you move backward, you will be in plain view of the boys on the path.

I place my other arm around the small of your naked back, and pull you closer to my wandering fingers.

Again I make contact with your clit, and again you let out a moan.

The boys are now looking right at our bush. We hear them talking about the sounds they hear not being from an animal. They keep staring at the bush, waiting.

I can tell that this is starting to turn you on, because I can feel the juice as I rub your clit and up and down your pussy lips.

Suddenly, I plunge two of my fingers into your dripping snatch and spread them wide. I must have hit your G-spot because you let out a yelp, and jump backward – right into plain sight of the boys. We can see their jaws drop as they see your beautiful naked body, just standing there in plain sight.

One of the things I adore about you, whenever you find yourself in a difficult position, you never overreact or go crazy. You always keep your cool and go with the flow.

I can’t believe as you walk out further and towards the boys. I stay hidden behind the bush, watching, ready if things get out of hand.

You stop about 10 feet away from them and say “What’s wrong boys – none of you ever seen a naked woman before?” One of them answers “Sure, but never one a pretty as you – and definitely not one with her thighs all wet”.

You look down to see that your thighs are indeed very wet. You think quickly and say “That’s what happens when you do this…”. With that, you thrust your fingers up your pussy and rub your clit with your thumb.

Two of the guys yell out something like “Holy shit – I’m getting out of here” and they run off. The other three just keep watching. One of them, the one who has been the most vocal, starts walking towards you. I watch him carefully. No need though, you say “Sorry sport – you can watch but don’t touch”. He seems to be getting rather brave as he keeps walking towards you. I listen as you simply call out “Bill!”. I step out from behind the bush, holding a stick that was on the ground. Brave boy immediately turns white and runs off. His two buddies look at me, and I tell them it’s ok to watch.

You keep rubbing until you finally cum, a muffled scream escapes through your mouth as you bite your lip. I can see the juice running down your legs.

You pull out your hands as I walk to your side. I reach for your hand and start to lick off every precious drop of ambrosia. I see you got the two boy’s attention. Their shorts are tenting out very noticeably. As you turn towards me and we hug, I motion for the boys to go. They reluctantly turn and walk away – making sure to keep turning around from time to time for one last glimpse.

I lead you back behind the bush and drop to my knees. I start to lick off all the juices from between your legs. I lick from your ankles, all the way up to your crotch. I spend some time sticking my tongue deeply between your lips to suck out every drop, but then I start to lick your clit, you stop me saying, “If you keep that up you’ll have to carry me the rest of the way – I’ll have no strength left”. I look you over to ensure that I have sufficiently cleaned you off and we resume our journey to the lake.

ilng19
ilng19
13 Followers