Fantasy Day Ch. 3

Story Info
You go skinny dipping and get more than wet.
2.5k words
3.93
36.6k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ilng19
ilng19
13 Followers

The rest of our walk to the lake is uneventful. Several times I fall behind you a few feet because I just can’t get enough of the sexy wiggle of your ass as you walk. Slowly I feel my cock stirring again.

Finally we get to the lake. It’s not really big, but not too small either. We hear faint laughter in the distance and can see some people splashing in the water about halfway down the other side of the lake. You decide to go left and we start walking again. When we get to the far end of the lake, and since we haven’t seen anyone, you decide it’s time for me to get free. You walk up behind me and yank my shorts down. Unfortunately, when you do, they rip completely apart. Now they are only connected at the crotch. I look at you in surprise as your hand covers your mouth in surprise. I can see the wicked look in your eyes, and am sure that I can see you smiling under your hand.

You then look down and tilt your head, like a little girl, and say “Oops, sorry!”.

Well it’s too late now so I look at them and decide there is no way to fix them and throw them into the trees. “Fine, you got your wish. I’m as naked as your are – satisfied?” I say.

You reply “Very much so!”, as you reach out and give my cock a little tug. Bang – it stands right up and says hello.

You move in front of me, with your back against my front, my rod rubbing against your backside. I wrap my arms around you, under your breasts, and give you a warm hug. You snuggle back against me. Since it’s a warm day, the sweat between our bodies grows quickly. You look at the refreshing water and decide that we should go for a dip.

You run out and into the cool water, leaving me standing on the shore. After a few feet, you dive in, going completely under. I lose track of you until you resurface nearer shore and stand up. The water is only up to mid thigh on you and my heart leaps as I see the water cascading off your supple body. It runs off your face and down your breasts. It runs in rivulets down your tight stomach and between your legs. I hear it drip into the water below. God – you are gorgeous.

Now it’s my turn. I jump into the water, past you and under. When I come back up, I’m between your legs, my head right in the sweet spot. I look up at you, past your smooth shaven pussy, through the valley between your breasts, all the way to your lovely face, looking down at me with the sweetest smile upon your lips.

You squeeze your legs together, trapping my head. My hot breath against your lips once again stirs feelings inside your womanhood. I stick out my tongue, and just barely caress your clit. Between the cool water, my hot breath, and my wet tongue, you immediately spasm, your legs give out and you fall into the water. Your legs are still clenched around my head and you pull me under. Luckily I felt it coming and was able to take a deep breath before going below. I now suck my mouth onto your lips and gently blow, my hot breath filling your love hole. I can hear and feel the air entering your body. You must like it too, your mound starts gyrating against my mouth. I keep blowing until all my air is gone and I have to stop and find the surface. When I do, the air releases from you, causing little bubbles to rise to the surface. They tickle your clit and you moan loudly.

“Ohhhh. That was great!” you say. The smile of contentment strong on your face.

I stand and pull you close. We embrace. Our wet bodies press together. The cool water has caused your nipples to become hard and erect against my chest. I reach down and place my hands under your bottom. I love the fact that you are so light. I lift you up and slowly lower your dripping pussy onto my once again rigid penis. I delight in the feel of it sliding so smoothly into you – all the way until my balls come in contact with your beautiful butt. I start to bounce you up and down. Your arms around my neck grow tighter. The water sloshes around my thighs. Your moans become louder. I can actually feel myself bottoming out inside of you. Reaching into the very depths of your body. Each thrust makes me grow harder and harder until I fear it might actually break off. I whisper in your ear “I’m going to cum…”. You say “Me too……again!”.

Just then we hear people. I drop to my knees and start walk/swimming backwards into deeper water, never allowing you to slip off of me. Just as we get far enough out that only our heads are above water, we see them.

We had just gotten into deep enough water so that only our heads were sticking out, when they rounded the corner. Two park rangers.

We stayed very still, hoping against hope that they would just walk on by. No such luck.

They called out to us. “Hey you two, there’s no swimming allowed on this end of the lake – you’ll have to get out”.

Now we were stuck. We could probably explain that we were naked because no one was around and we didn’t want to get our clothes wet, but what happens when we stand there unable to get dressed because we don’t have any clothes.

My mind ran a hundred miles an hour. How to avoid getting arrested?

I called out to them, “Guys, it’s a little embarrassing, but we’re not wearing anything. We were hot and forgot to bring our swimsuits. If you guys will just keep walking, we promise we’ll get out as soon as you leave”.

The one ranger said “Sorry buddy – we need to see you leave the water”. I whisper into your ear , “Well, here goes nothing”. Because of all the excitement, I forgot that we were still attached at the crotch, and when I stood up, because I was still very hard (surprise, surprise), I actually lifted you out of the water too, right off your feet. For a brief moment, you were actually hanging in the air, impaled on my rod. It didn’t take long for your weight to naturally bring you back down to your feet. When you did, the way you slipped off of me, actually caused me to cum. A giant spurt flew out of my cock. Unfortunately, as I looked around rather nonchalantly, I couldn’t see where my cum had gone. Additionally, it was still oozing out of me and there was nothing I could do.

Luckily, because of your awesome beauty, the two rangers were staring very intently at you and didn’t seem to notice me at all. As you walked in front of me, your hips sensuously swaying back and forth, I reached down and quickly stripped off the cum that was hanging from my cock.

That’s when I noticed it. The first glob of cum I had lost. It was clinging to your right butt cheek. It was about five inches long and looked bright white against your tanned buttocks.

Now the two rangers couldn’t take their eyes off of you. They kept looking you up and down. I walked up close to you and pulled you to me, covering your breasts with one arm and placing my other over your pubic region. At the same time, I subtly rubbed my leg back and forth across your ass to wipe off the cum.

When the rangers saw me cover you up they remarked, “Sorry buddy, but if you don’t want us to run you two in for public indecency, your going to have to make it worth our while”.

I wondered what they could possibly mean. It didn’t take long to find out.

The one said “Let go of her. We want to see her play with herself a bit.”. So far no problem. You were a little reluctant, but realized the predicament we were in so your hand reached down, moved mine out of the way, and started to rub your slit.

There was a little bit of friction at first, because the lake water had washed away your natural lubrication, but because you really do love to show off for others, it didn’t take long until your juices were running freely down your legs.

With your other hand, you reached up and started playing with your nipples, rubbing, and rolling and squeezing them.

I was surprised when I heard you start to breathe much faster, and even more surprised when you actually groaned out loud as you came in front of these two strangers.

Apparently, that was enough for them. They shifted their feet from side to side, probably trying to reposition themselves to relieve some of the pressure from their bulging pants and then they said, as they started walking away, “And stay out of the water over here”.

I can’t believe we got off so easily.

No sooner were they around the corner, when you jumped up on me, wrapping your legs around my waist, and because I wasn’t prepared for you, knocking me to the ground.

You reached behind you and grabbed my cock. It immediately stood straight up. You didn’t wait even a moment. You lifted yourself up and rammed yourself down on my rod. Up and down you rode me, like a cowgirl riding a wild horse. Every time you bounced, I raised my hips to meet you and the slap was loud as our bodies met. You pushed so far down on me, I actually kept looking at your mouth to see if my cock was going to pop out.

You kept riding and riding. Of course it was going to take awhile, I had just came when we left the water. I reached down and started to stroke your clit with my right thumb. With my left hand I rubbed your beautiful breasts. After awhile, I told you to turn around without getting off. You struggled a little but were able to pivot on me until you were facing the other way.

Perfect. I licked my finger, made it good and wet, and then slowing worked it into your little rose bud. You started bucking even more wildly. Further and further I pushed in, until I couldn’t push anymore. I moved it in and out and around. In time I added a second and then third finger to your hungry bottom.

When I thought you were ready, I lifted you up, off of my cock, and then sat you back down so that it now went up your glorious ass. As soon as the head passed your sphincter, you sat down hard, slapping your butt onto my balls. I let out a grunt.

My dick was soaked with juice from your cunt so it easily slid in and out as you moved up and down. I’ll tell you something Baby, I just love the sight of my cock disappearing in your perfect little ass.

In moments, I announced I was ready to cum and you lifted almost all the way off. The tip of my cock head was just barely inside you. You then released your leg muscles and speared yourself hard and fast onto me. I immediately came. You just sat there and rocked on me for a few moments. Rocking back and forth – squeezing my cock with your butt muscles. When I let out a big sigh, you started bouncing on me again. I can’t believe it – I’m getting harder. You again lift almost all the way off and then ram yourself down. In only six or seven strokes, I came again. I’ve never, ever cum that quickly before, and this was the third time in about 20 minutes. It proved all too much for me and I passed out.

Apparently the noise we were making must have attracted the attention of the rangers as they had been walking away. When I came to, I once again noticed them standing in front of us. You were lying next to me, on your side, with your head on my chest, your fingers playing with the hair there.

One of the rangers remarked, “Look, sleeping beauty is finally awake”. I whispered to you, “How long was I out”. You responded, “Only a couple of minutes”.

The bigger of the two rangers then commented on the great show we had given them, but they now had to insist that we get dressed and leave the park.

Back to our original problem – no clothes. Suddenly a thought came to me. I told them that we had left our clothes down the path a ways and they said that they would follow us there.

We walked down the path for awhile, your shapely butt softly swaying with each step you took. Dried cum was caked on your thighs and down your legs. Your breasts gently bounced along the way. The rangers follow close behind. I can see that they are staring at your gorgeous body.

After a short while, I stop and act as if I’m looking around. The smaller ranger asks what’s up. I answer that I thought we had left our clothes around here somewhere. I keep looking and you help with the charade. As we act as if we are getting a little frantic, not being able to find our clothes, the rangers join in the search.

After about 10 minutes of futile searching (can’t find what you didn’t lose), the rangers finally tell us to just leave the park. They walk us out to the truck and watch as we drive away.

So here we are, both naked, driving down the road. What to do next?

Since it is now around 4:00pm, I figure the best thing is to just go home and get ready for the evening I have planned for us. You agree and then quietly you fall asleep leaning against the door of the truck, you’re cute bottom turned towards me.

As I look, I can still see cum between your lovely nether lips. It’s bright white contrasting to the rosy pink surrounded by your all over tan. I can’t help myself. Even though it seems like you have made me cum about a hundred times, I can’t keep my hands off of you. My right hand moves over and gently caresses your bottom, my thumb drifts down and slides up and down your cum filled slit. Your bottom wiggles a little and you let out a soft moan. I can tell you are still sleeping, and that you’re body is involuntarily reacting to my touch. I stick my thumb in good and far and when I pull it out it is covered with a combination of both our juices. I suck my thumb clean – boy, they should bottle this stuff, it tastes great.

ilng19
ilng19
13 Followers