Fantasy Email Ch. 01

Story Info
Steamy email exchanges.
769 words
4.28
14.6k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This submission is based on actual email correspondence. Enjoy.

This is based on a story I once read that I found pretty arousing. Let's make you the blue collar guy, say a carpenter, so we don't have to worry about oil or grease.

You'd be working in the kitchen, installing new cupboards. I would've let you in earlier, friendly and helpful, showing where everything was, telling you to call me if you needed anything.

Going upstairs I would've thought how sexy you were, fit and muscled, dreaming up wicked things. Whilst still thinking those things, I'd phone my husband to tell him you've arrived to do the cupboards, but the images of you fucking me on the kitchen floor has gotten me so horny; I end up telling my husband about it.

He's been away on business a week now, and I'm so worked up and so is he.

He gets hard by my unexpected confession, and asks me to elaborate for him. I start telling how I'd want you between my legs, eating my juicy pussy till I nearly went insane. I can hear my hubby's breathing, as he asks me if I'd want u to fuck my pussy.

I tell him yesss, I'd want you to fuck me nice n hard, make me scream.

He tells me to finger my pussy and to imagine it's you. He wants to hear me cum getting fucked by another man.

All the while you're standing outside my bedroom door, listening to my end of the conversation, your hard cock in your hand already, slowly stroking.

I tell my hubby I'm going to put him on speaker, coz I want to get on all fours, as I'd want you to fuck me like that.

You hear me turning over on the bed, fumbling a bit with the phone, before you hear my hubby's voice on the phone, telling me how he's stroking his cock.

He tells me to put my fingers in my pussy. Just as my fingers reach my pussy, you grab my hips and pull my ass towards the edge of the bed.

Startled I look behind me, and see you, your finger to your lips, to tell me not to say anything. My eyes are wide with shock as in the background, I can hear my hubby jerking off.

U push forward and push your hard cock into my soaked pussy in one stroke. I groan out loud in shock and intense pleasure, nearly cumming from the one stroke.

My hubby thinks it's his words causing my pleasure and really gets into it, telling to think of u fucking me senseless.

With a raise of your eyebrow and a grin on your face, you oblige. You start fucking me hard, grabbing my hips, jerking me back into your thrusts. I groan each time, grabbing at the sheets, desperately trying to hold on as u fuck me.

My hubby asks me to tell him 'what you're doing to me', and I sob out 'he's fucking me so hard baby. He's using me like a whore'.

Hearing the word 'whore' u grow even harder and fuck me harder still.

Over and over I keep moaning 'oh god hun, he's so big. His cock's so big, he's stretching my cunt.'

You bend down and whisper in my ear 'I'm going to cum soon'.

'cum in my pussy' I say 'I want your cum inside of me' 'fuck me harder with that cock, baby' 'make me your little cum whore'.

I get so turned on by my own words and your cock ramming into me, that I start cumming hard. I scream out, body convulsing as u keep fucking me.

Vaguely I hear my husband groaning out as he cums, but I don't care. All I want is your cum in me.

'cum in me, you bastard' I growl, fucking back into you.

You fuck me hard a few more strokes before you cum like never before. Load after load of white cum splurts out of your cock into me. So much that it leaks out around your cock, down my thighs. You give a few more jerky strokes before collapsing on top of my back breathing hard.

I reach over and disconnect the call, cutting my husband off mid sentence, before twisting round beneath you.

Giving you a long, slow kiss, my hands holding your face, I can feel more cum leaking out of my abused pussy.

'So' I ask, 'how are the cupboards coming along?'.

With a wicked grin you reply ' slowly, might take a week or three'...