Fantasy Father Ch. 03

Story Info
A night to remember.
3.5k words
4.42
40.7k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma grabbed her father's hand. "Come on, Dad, let's dance," she said.

"Do we have to?" James asked.

"Just one more dance," Emma begged. "Please!"

"Okay, but then that's it," he said. "You're wearing your old man out."

They weaved their way out onto the crowded dance floor and started slow dancing. Emma's arms were draped around her father's neck, his arms were wrapped around her waist. She was staring intently into his eyes as their bodies began rhythmically swaying in unison to the slow, seductive beat of the ballad.

The prom was nearly over―dinners had been dined, pictures had been pictured, dances had been danced. Above the stage, where the cover band was playing, a long (now sagging) banner proudly proclaimed, in school colors, the prom theme, A Night to Remember.

Emma began grinding up against her father―she was becoming more aggressive with every song. James either didn't seem to notice or didn't seem to mind. She leaned in close, stood up on her tiptoes and kissed him on the cheek. "I love you, Daddy," she whispered breathlessly into his ear.

"I love you too, sweetheart," James whispered back.

And then it happened; she could feel it―Emma could feel him, feel him getting hard.

James realized what was happening and quickly pulled away. "Daddy needs a break, princess," he said as he escorted her back to their table. They sat down just as the current song was ending and a new one beginning.

"Unchained Melody!" Lexi shouted out. "This is my favorite song. Mr. Andrews, will you dance with me?" she asked Emma's father. "Conner doesn't dance and I want to dance at least one dance at my prom before it's over."

James looked over at Emma, who gave him a I-don't-know-but-I-guess-it's-okay shrug.

Lexi leapt from her chair and dragged Emma's father back out onto the dance floor. She wrapped her arms around him and pressed her body tightly against his. "Do you like my dress?" she asked.

"Um . . . it's very nice," said James.

"Do you think it's too revealing?"

"Uh . . . I―"

"My dad did. He made me put a bra on." Lexi leaned in and whispered in his ear, "I took it off in the limo," she said. "And my panties," she added.

"You look very lovely, Lexi," James said. "Your boyfriend is a very lucky man."

"Oh, Mr. Andrews, you're so sweet." Lexi gave him a kiss on his cheek. "And by the way, Conner's not my boyfriend; he's just a friend," she said. "He's gay, actually."

"Oh," said James, "is that so?"

"Yes, which is such a shame."

"Why is that?"

"Because I could really use some cock right now."

"What?" said James. "Lexi, I really don't think we should be having this conversation."

"It's okay," she said. "I'm nineteen. You won't get in any trouble, Mr. Andrews."

"Trouble for what?" asked James. "We're only dancing."

"True," said Lexi, "we're only dancing now, but in a few minutes I'll be sucking your cock."

James stared at her in disbelief. "What are you talking about?"

"In the Men's room," she explained, "I'll be in one of the stalls waiting for you. Meet me there in five minutes," Lexi said, then grabbed his ass before she walked away.

James was still shell-shocked when he got back to their table. "Where's Emma?" he asked.

"She's gone," Conner replied.

"Gone?"

"Yeah, she left, picked up her shoes and her purse, and left."

*

Emma was sitting on the couch in the hotel room suite, crying, when her father entered the room. James walked over and sat down next to her. "What's wrong, honey?"

"I saw what happened," Emma said.

"What do you mean?" her father asked.

"I saw Lexi kissing you. I saw her grab your ass. I saw her whispering in your ear." Emma sobbed. "What did she say to you?"

"Um . . . you know," said James, "just small talk."

"How small?" asked Emma, wiping tears from her eyes. "What did she say?"

"Lexi asked me if I liked her dress."

"I can't believe they let her in wearing that slutwear," Emma said. "What did you tell her?"

"I said she looked nice."

"Dad!"

"What?"

"Why did you tell her that?"

"I don't know," said James. "I guess I wanted her to feel good about herself. Conner obviously wasn't paying any attention to her."

"He's always like that. What else did she say?"

"She told me that Conner was just a friend and that he's gay."

"What?! She is such a liar. He's not gay, Dad. I see them making out all of the time. Why did she tell you that?"

"I'm getting to that part," said James. "She said he was gay and that it was a shame because she needed . . ."

"Needed what?" Emma asked.

"Lexi said she needed some male companionship."

"What kind of companionship?"

"Um . . . the kind you have with your clothes off."

"She is such a slut!" said Emma. "What else?"

"She mentioned that she was nineteen and that I wouldn't get in any trouble."

"Trouble for what?"

"She told me she was going into the Men's room and would be waiting for me in one of the stalls."

"Waiting to do what?"

"She wanted to give me . . . some companionship with her mouth."

"She wanted to suck your cock?" asked Emma.

"Yes," said James. "Come to think of it, that was how she phrased it."

"What did you tell her, Dad?" Emma asked. "Did you tell her 'no'? Did you tell her that she's 'a filthy skank'?"

"No," James said. "I didn't tell her anything."

"Dad!"

"I didn't have a chance, sweetheart."

"You could have least shook your head no."

"To be honest, I was so stunned by what she said. I didn't know how to respond."

"She doesn't even like to suck cock," said Emma.

"How do you know that?" asked James.

"She told me."

"Then why did she―"

"She has a sex crush on you," Emma said. "She told me that too."

"Really?"

Emma nodded. "Lexi thinks you're hot. She gets wet just being around you."

"Wow!" said James. "I never would have imagined."

"How could you do this, Daddy?" Emma started to cry again. "On my prom night!"

"Sweetie, I didn't do anything."

"You let her kiss you and grab your ass."

"I didn't know she was going to do those things. I should have never danced with her. It was a mistake. I didn't know you would get so upset. I'm sorry, honey."

Her father reached over, extended his arms, and they embraced. "It's over, sweetie, nothing happened. Let's put this behind us," he said as he hugged her. "It's been a wonderful night; let's not let your friend's behavior ruin it, okay?"

"Okay, Daddy. I'm sorry for getting so upset," Emma said and then started to laugh.

"What's so funny?" her father asked.

"I was just wondering if Lexi was still in the Men's room waiting for you?"

"I can go check, if you like."

"Don't you dare!" said Emma.

"Would you like some champagne?" her father asked.

"Yes, but I want to get out of my dress first. Can you unzip me?"

James pulled down the zipper of his daughter's tight-fitting dress, then stood up. "I'll go get some ice for the champagne bucket while you're changing."

"Daddy," Emma said.

"Yes, honey?" James turned and got a glimpse of his daughter before he could look away―her dress was on the floor; she was standing there, wearing only her panties and a strapless bra.

"I love you," his daughter said.

"I love you too, sweetie," he replied. "Now, why don't you put some clothes on. I'll be right back."

"Okay."

*

Emma was sitting on the edge of the bed when James returned to the room. He nearly dropped the ice bucket, that he was carrying, when he saw what his daughter was wearing: a sheer black negligee top, with matching see-through lace panties.

"Emma?"

"Yes, Daddy?"

"Why are you dressed like that?"

"Like what?" Emma asked. "I always wear a top and my panties when I go to bed."

"You normally wear that kind of underwear?" her father asked.

"No, but tonight is special," Emma said. "I wanted to wear something special. Do you like it?" She stood up and pirouetted around in front of him.

"It's . . . um . . . I don't know," her father said. "Don't you have something else you can put on?"

"You don't like it, Daddy?"

"It's not that. It's just . . . I don't know if it's appropriate."

"I didn't bring anything else to wear," Emma said. "I can take them off if you want me to?"

"No!" said James. "Don't do that."

"What about you?"

"What about me?"

"Don't you want to slip into something more comfortable?" said Emma. "Or are you going to sleep in your suit?"

James loosened his necktie. "Yeah, I guess it's time I ditched this monkey suit." He picked up his weekender bag and headed into the bathroom. A few minutes later, he returned wearing the plush terrycloth robe that he had found in the bathroom. James hung his suit up in the closet and sat down on the couch next to Emma, who was finishing off a glass of champagne.

"You didn't bring any pajamas?" asked Emma.

"No," James admitted. "I forgot. I don't usually wear anything to bed."

Emma held back a grin and poured them each a glass of the bubbly. "Tell me about your prom night, Daddy. What was it like?"

"Well, much like you," her father began, "I wasn't dating anyone at the time and didn't have anyone to go with.

"There was this one girl that I liked, obsessed with is a more accurate way of describing it. She was the most beautiful girl in our high school. The most beautiful girl I had ever seen, but she was way, way, way out of my league. I was resigned to not attending the prom, but Mom (your grandma) was very persistent. She finally talked me into going to The Last Chance Dance."

"What's that?" asked Emma as she finished off her glass.

"It was a dance for people who needed to find a date for the prom," explained James. "I didn't want to go, but Mom talked me into it."

"What was it like?"

James laughed. "A collection of misfits. That's probably the best way to describe it. I wanted to leave as soon as I got there, but . . ."

"But what?" Emma asked.

"But then I saw her."

"Who?"

"The girl that I was in love with. The girl that I adored. The girl that I couldn't stop thinking about," said James. "She was standing alone in a corner. A light was shining down upon her from above, like a beacon from the heavens.

"She glanced at me and then quickly looked away.

"I couldn't believe she was there. I had no idea why." James took a sip of champagne. "But what I did know, was that I would probably never see her again, and however unlikely it was, it was my one and only chance. I had to try.

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I steeled my nerves and walked over to her. 'I . . . um . . . would you like―' I stammered.

"'Yes,' she said. 'Yes, I would,' not allowing me to finish my sentence. She handed me a slip of paper that she had been holding in her hand. 'Here's my address and my phone number. The prom starts at eight. You can pick me up at seven thirty.'

"'Okay,' I replied nervously.

"'If anything changes, call me,' she said and then turned and walked away."

"What happened next?" asked Emma, while she filled their glasses again.

"On prom night, I drove to her house in the old man's Delta 88. I felt like a king―at least for one night.

"I rang the doorbell. Her father answered. 'Yeah, what do you want?' he said to me.

"'Um . . . Hi, sir,' I said. 'I'm here to pick up Alicia.'

"'For what?' he asked.

"'The prom.'

"'Oh, right,'" he said. 'She ain't ready yet. Wait here. She'll be out in a minute.'

"'Oh, okay,' I said to him as he was closing the door in my face.

"I stood on the porch waiting, worrying, and wondering what I had gotten myself into.

"Alicia finally appeared, looking more beautiful than I ever could have imagined.

"'Hi,' she said.

"'Hi,' I said back. 'You look very pretty.'

"'Thanks,' she said.

"'I . . . Um . . . I got you a corsage.' I said.

"'That's very nice of you,' she said. 'Thank you.'

"'You're welcome,' I said.

"'Well?' she said.

"'Well what?' I asked.

"'The guy is supposed to pin it on his date,' Alicia said. 'It's tradition.'

"'Oh, right,' I said and then nervously tried to pin the flowers onto her dress.

"'Ouch!' she screamed out. 'What's wrong with you?'

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry."

"'Here, let me do it.'

"We drove in silence to the hotel where the prom was being held."

"What happened at the prom?" Emma asked.

"Not much. I had no idea why we were there together. I figured Alicia just wanted to go to her prom, and I was the most convenient and disposable date she could find.

"We spent the night dancing―at a respectable distance apart, barely speaking to one another. And then I took her home."

Emma refilled their glasses. "What happened then?"

"When we got back to her house, the porch light was on, but the rest of the house was dark.

"We stood in awkward silence on the doorstep until she finally said, 'I had a really nice time.'

"'Me too,' I agreed.

"I was about to turn and leave when she spoke. 'Well?' Alicia said.

"'Well what?' I asked.

"'A girl deserves a kiss on her prom night,' she said, and then she closed her eyes.

"I leaned in and kissed her, softly at first, but soon my lips and tongue matched the passion of hers. We ended up making love in the darkened living room of her parents house―absolute amateurs, but that didn't stop us."

"Whatever happened to the girl?" asked Emma.

"I married her," James said. "That's how I met your mother."

"But Mom's name is Maria."

"She used to go by her middle name back then, because her older cousin was also named Maria."

"Wow, that's such a beautiful story, Dad," Emma said. "How come you never told it to me before?"

"You never asked."

Emma set her glass down on the table and climbed onto her father's lap, straddling him. She put her arms around his neck and said, "Well?"

"Well what?"

"A girl deserves a kiss on her prom night."

James leaned forward and gave his daughter a soft, gentle kiss on her lips.

Emma responded in kind, but with a urgent, unbridled desire.

James pulled away. "Sweetie, let's not get carried away here."

"Why not?" asked Emma. "I want to get carried away."

"I . . . I don't understand," her father said.

"I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, sweetheart," he said. "You know that."

"Yes, I know you do, Daddy," his daughter said, "and that's why I want to share our love."

"What do you mean, honey?"

"I mean . . ." Emma struggled to find the right words. "I want . . ."

"What?" her father asked. "What is it that you want?"

Emma took a deep breath before she poured her heart out to him. "I want to share our love. I want us to be intimate. I want us to take our love to the next level. I want us to kiss, to touch, to caress, to feel.

"I want to feel your body against me, inside me. I want to show you how much you mean to me. I want to give you pleasure. I want you to be my one, my only, my ever."

James was so stunned by his daughter's words that he wasn't sure how to respond. After a long pause, he said, "Honey, that's very sweet, but I think it's just the champagne talking."

"It's not the champagne talking, Daddy. It's my heart talking."

James stared at her, trying to take it all in. Emma was on the verge of tears. It took him moment before he realized the seriousness of her convictions. "We can't," he finally said.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm your father."

"So?"

"So it's not right," he said. "What would people think?"

"I don't care what other people think," Emma said. "I only care about what I think, about what I feel, about how you make me feel. Besides, no one needs to find out about what we are about to do."

"We're not about to do anything, Emma."

"Why not? You don't want to?" his daughter asked. "You don't think I'm pretty?"

"No, it's not that," said James. "You're the most beautiful creature on God's green earth."

"Is it because you don't like my body?" Emma asked. "You don't think I'm sexy?"

"No, it's not that either," her father said. "It's because Daddies aren't supposed to think about their little girls that way."

"Why not?" Emma started sobbing. "You said you would do anything in the world for me, Daddy!"

"Yes, but I didn't mean―"

"I felt you when we were dancing, Daddy. I felt your hardness, your desire. I know what that means," Emma said. "I have the same desire. I crave what you crave."

"Honey, that was a accident."

"Accidents happen," Emma replied, trying to compose herself.

"Yes, and they can be prevented."

"True, but sometimes they can happen again." Emma started grinding her sex against his. "You're getting hard again, Daddy. I can feel it," she said. "You want this as much as I do. You can't deny it."

James didn't respond―he couldn't. He was paralyzed by indecision as he struggled to make sense of the conflicting thoughts that were running through his head.

"At least, let me show you how much you mean to me," Emma said as she loosened the belt of his robe, and reached down and connected with the one part of his body that had no conscience. Her slender, delicate, little hand started slowly stroking his swollen member.

Emma locked eyes with his, with an assertive, confident look that surprised him. "It's okay, Daddy. No one else needs to know. It'll be our little secret, our precious little secret," she assured him.

James knew they had already crossed the line. Whatever was about to happen next, he was powerless to resist. There was no turning back. A measure of guilt lingered in his mind, but it was no match for the overpowering desire that was consuming him.

Emma opened up his robe and obediently got down on her knees in front of him.

His precious, precocious, little girl; his innocent little angel, was now a young woman. A grown woman with needs and desires. A young woman whose lips were now stretched around his hard cock, sucking it with a determined desperation.

The arousal was beyond belief, beyond anything James Andrews had ever experienced before. He watched as his daughter dutifully worked her mouth up and down on the bulbous head, and thick, hard shaft of his cock. All the time, Emma's eyes were looking up at him seeking his approval.

"Honey, sweetie, you need to slow down," James told her. "You're gonna make Daddy cum."

Emma pulled off of him. "I know. That's what I want. I want to make you cum. Cum for me, Daddy! Cum in my mouth!" she said, then cupped his balls with her hand and deepthroated him.

The entire length of James' cock was now buried deep inside his daughter's mouth and throat. Emma's nose was pressed up against his stomach.

"Jesus, Emma," he said. "How did you learn to do that?"

She pulled off of him again and caught her breath. "I don't know. I guess I'm just a natural at this." Emma grinned at him before diving back onto his cock, desperate to finish him off.

The forbidden, taboo nature of his innocent daughter giving him oral pleasure was driving James' arousal to heights he never could have imagined. The feelings, sensations and emotions he was experiencing were incredibly intense and overwhelming.

James could feel the pressure building up inside him, and with it, the urgent need to release. He knew he couldn't hold back any longer and finally succumbed to the primal pleasure. His cock began erupting, unleashing a torrent of cum into his little girl's warm, wet mouth.

Emma gladly, gratefully accepted every ounce of pleasure she was able to coax of him out. When he had finished, Emma pulled off of him, made a funny face, and shook her head a little as she swallowed. "It's not so bad." she said.

James was sated and spent. He found it hard to believe that what had just happened had actually happened. It seemed too fantastic to be real.

"Did I do a good job, Daddy?" Emma asked.

"Oh my God, sweetie. That was amazing," her father said. "I will never, ever forget it. Now it's your turn."

12