Fantasy Flight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I have the opportunity to peak, I push Serena away, not wanting to miss the chance to slide myself into her. Wanting her to be as comfortable as possible, I ask her, "How did you want me to fuck you?"

She seems a little surprised at my use of the word 'fuck', but responds to me in kind.

"I want you to fuck me from behind. I want to feel all of your hard cock pushing into me and I want your hands grabbing my ass."

Being one to accommodate a woman's demands, I flip her around and bend her over the same seat I had just been sitting in. She gets her knees up on the seat and spreads her legs as far apart as she can. It's not much, but it's enough for me to slide my cock into her slicked pussy. I grab at both sides of her ass and pull her as wide open as I can, while at the same time pushing more of myself into her. She gasps out, leaning forward and biting hard on the seat, attempting to not make any noise. Having her tight pussy wrapped around my cock is an unbelievable feeling. I start out slow, not wanting to shoot my load before she has the chance to cum. I'm now pushing all the way into her, her wanting muscles squeezing around me, begging for more. I close my eyes, holding back the urge to cum right then and there, praying that I will be able to hold myself just a little longer. The scent of her is so stimulating, her skin so smooth, everything about her makes me want to fill her up with my juice. I breathe, concentrating on anything but my oncoming orgasm. I manage to push past the first few seconds and regain control of my own mind. I release a deep sigh, knowing that I can now fuck this woman properly, giving her a bit of a show at the same time. Hearing me sigh, she turns her head to look back at me. I stare at her and she mimics my sigh, letting me know that she is thoroughly enjoying having my cock buried deep inside her warm, wet pussy. I stop thinking, letting my mind go blank, and I relish every second that I'm fucking Serena. My muscles continue to tighten, my breaths coming quick.

As I get into a rhythm, the plane suddenly hits another batch of turbulence. Abruptly, both Serena and I are bouncing around, being shaken left and right, back and forth. In the distance we hear the flight attendant announce that the "fasten seatbelt" sign has been turned on. We both let out a laugh, enjoying the added movement made from the rocking plane, however, the extra action is making it very difficult to hold myself back. Thankfully, the words that come from Serena are a good sign that I will feel relief within moments.

"Keep going, Jake. I'm gonna cum again. You're gonna make me cum."

I keep pushing, the turbulence making it somewhat difficult to keep myself standing upright. I plant my feet hard, bend my knees slightly, and continue to thrust myself into her pussy, making sure to keep hitting the right spot to ensure that she gets to her orgasm. Without anymore warning, the muscles inside of her pussy contract around my cock, her back arches, and I can see that her toes are curling. She bites down hard on the seat, wanting to scream out as she cums. The turbulence finally stops and that allows her to rock herself back against me, trying to prolong her orgasm, and this is enough to make me lose all control of myself. Aware that her orgasm has now passed, and she is content, I whip my cock out of her and, within seconds, my cum is shooting all over her flawless ass. I continue to stroke myself, until every last drop has been drained from me. Standing there, I gasp for breath, and Serena climbs off of the seat. With my cum all over ass, she turns and squats down in front of me.

"I want to taste that cum of yours," she says.

She then proceeds to take my cock into her mouth; her tongue moves around, wanting to make sure that she tastes all of the juice that remains. She continues to suck at me gently and stroke what's left of my slowly shrinking cock. Finally, I feel the last of my orgasm die away, and she releases me. She squats there in front of me for a moment longer, just staring up at me, seemingly pleased with what has just transpired. As my senses return to me, I realize exactly what has just happened, and I suddenly become the nervous and flustered guy that I usually am around such a beautiful creature.

"Oh! I'll get you something to clean off with." I stumble to the back of the upper deck, find the bathroom and let myself in. I grab a wad of cheap toilet paper, and embarrassed that this is what she's going to have to use to clean her ass off, I leave the bathroom slowly.

"Sorry, but this is going to have to do to clean yourself off. It's cheap, but it should do the trick." I give her that stupid goofy smile again.

"This will do just fine." She turns around and gives me her ass so that I can have the honour of wiping her clean. I finish cleaning her off, and without thinking, I simply throw the toilet paper on the floor. I walk over to where my clothes are strewn about, and start dressing myself. I have no idea what to say to Serena, and she doesn't seem to be trying to talk to me, so I stay silent. Then, when I am dressed, and so is she, she turns to me.

"We should probably get back down to our seats." Her voice is casual, like we had not just been intimate, like we're just good friends.

"Well, getting back to our seats is probably going to be a little harder then getting up here. Let me go down first, make sure the area is clear, and I'll motion for you to run back to your seat." I make this offer being the true gentleman that I am.

We go back to the stairs, and as I turn to go down, I take one last look at the spot where I just fucked Serena, the model, and a goddess in my mind. I slowly creep down the stairs, Serena hanging back slightly, and when I notice that there is no attendant at the bottom of the curving staircase, I poke my head around the corner, just enough to see that, thankfully, once again, the attendant is at the front of the plane. I motion for Serena to pass me, and she does, and almost runs back to her seat. I stand there for a few seconds longer, and noticing that the attendant is suddenly turning towards the back of the plane, I quickly take the last few steps down the stairs. I try to get into the bathroom, however, to my chagrin, it's occupied. I stand there, twiddling my thumbs, trying to be non-obvious about what I just did. The attendant strolls past me to the very back of the plane, eyeing me the whole time. I feel the sweat starting again, and without thinking, I turn and march back to my seat. Serena's sitting there, eyes closed, appearing as though she's fallen asleep. I sit down and fasten my seatbelt. I close my eyes, wanting to picture everything that just happened, not wanting to forget a single moment. Eyes closed, the attendant comes over the loud speaker. We're starting our descent into Ottawa, and should be landing within minutes. It's cold and there's plenty of snow.Thanks for that glorious update, I think.

The plane touches down and I feel a jerk as it begins to slow down. Then I feel something completely different. A cool breath is on my neck and I hear words in my right ear.

"Thank you for such an amazing flight home. You made coming home worthwhile." Serena pulls back and I look at her, my eyes having popped open as she began to speak.

I smile, not wanting to spoil such a perfect moment by saying something stupid. The plane has finally come to a complete stop, and I let Serena out first, not quite sure I was ready to get off of this plane. She grabs her bag from the overhead compartment, and before she walks out of my life, she grabs my hand.

"It was such a pleasure to meet you Jake. Perhaps we'll see each other again."

I agree with her and wish her luck with her upcoming shoot. And then she walks away, but as she does, I smile a wider smile then I thought any human could do. I open my closed fist, and there, in the palm of my hand sits a piece of paper. I unfold it and read what has been written on it. In my hand, I hold a chance to be with Serena again. She has left me her phone number. I glance up and catch Serena just as she is walking out of the plane. She smiles, and with that, she's gone. But the hope that I will see her again stays with me.

Written By: Cynthia Goodies February 20, 2008

12