Fantasy Football Players

Story Info
My wife gets to meet her fantasy man and I get to watch.
9.4k words
4.21
78.1k
153

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emelle78
emelle78
712 Followers

My wife and I are huge football fans. We have our own one-on-one fantasy league and one year she picked a virtually unknown player from the university we attended who never made it big in the pros. He was tall, fast, good-looking and muscular, an incredible physical specimen who was also known for his intelligence and character. He had dark, mocha-toned skin.

Julie clapped her hands when she landed him with her last pick. "He's on all my fantasy teams!" she gushed, a big smile on her face.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"What?" she replied, a sheepish look on her face. "Did I say that out loud?"

"You did!" I laughed. "You have some other fantasy team, do you? What kind of fantasies are those?"

Julie just gave me an awe-shucks look. "We all have our fantasies, don't we?" she shrugged, "I just kind of like professional athletes, I guess. OK?"

I nodded. "Tell you what -- how about this -- you can have your pro athlete if the opportunity arises, but I get a cheerleader if I ever get a shot. Deal?"

"Cheerleader?" she laughed. "I knew it! Ever since I caught you rewinding the closeups of the cheerleaders you secretly recorded. You thought I was in the kitchen, remember?"

It was true. Sometimes I'd DVR games just to see the cheerleaders. I smiled. "So, do we have a deal?"

***

That was in the past, and now Julie and I are happily married with two beautiful kids, nice house, and my PR firm is doing great. One day I had a meeting with a new client and when he walked into my office I realized who he was -- my wife's pick from that fantasy draft from years ago. He was retired after a brief pro career and now building a chain of health clubs with a group of other former players.

We hit it off. We were about the same age, went to the same big university, and had the same ideas about business and marketing. After Floyd signed a contract were making small talk when he noticed the pictures of my family on my desk.

"Your son plays football? He looks good!" he said.

"Star of the team!" I replied proudly.

"Wow!" he added, noticing a picture of my wife and I on the beach. "Your wife is beautiful, too." Julie was wearing a form-fitting one-piece bathing suit and her long auburn hair was wet. You could see the faint outline of her nipples poking through the glistening fabric. Actually, I wasn't sure I should even display that picture in my office, but for some reason I put her out there for my clients to see. Julie looked gorgeous in that photo and sexy as hell. It was only taken last year. Even in her thirties she still looked great and turned heads.

"Yeah," Floyd gushed, "you're a lucky man, my friend. She's hot!"

I watched Floyd intently studying the photo of my wife and wondered to myself -- should I say anything? It seemed kind of creepy to tell him about the "deal" Julie and I made years ago, but something got the better of me. Maybe it was pride? Or maybe it was perversion? Anyway, for some reason I spoke the words that ultimately changed our lives.

"Yeah," I said casually, "she thinks you're pretty hot, too."

He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Ummm, she picked you for her fantasy team?" I awkwardly explained, "back when you were playing, you know?"

"Really?" he asked suspiciously, "with my stats I didn't get picked for too many fantasy teams."

For some reason I persisted. "Well, not that fantasy team," I said.

He cocked an eyebrow again, giving me a curious look.

I felt myself blushing as I explained that Julie and I agreed to a "free pass" for athletes for her and cheerleaders for me and he nodded knowingly.

"Oh, that team," he said with a laugh. "Believe me, I know all about that fantasy team. You wouldn't believe how many married white ladies have me on their fantasy fuck-me team. It's amazing!"

"Really?" I responded.

Floyd was still holding the picture, looking at Julie. "Yeah," he said knowingly, "respectable, 30-something married white ladies just love trying out a big, black cock. Especially since internet porn came around. I don't know -- I guess it's one of those mid-life things?" he pondered, shaking his head. "And their husbands seem to get off on it too! Most of them want to watch. It's crazy, I know, but I'm not complaining!"

I could feel my face turning redder. I shrugged, trying to play it down. "Just something we talked about years ago, you know."

"Yeah, right," Floyd countered shrewdly, turning his attention back to the picture of my wife in his large hands. "Well, whatever you say, but Julie here is a beautiful lady and I'd certainly love to meet her . . .."

***

I didn't say anything to Julie about meeting Floyd, but a few months later my firm organized a Friday-evening event for the grand opening of Floyd's club in our city. We arranged food and music and invited a few other former players. I told Julie it would be fun if she came along to enjoy the music and champagne, but I didn't tell her who would be there.

Julie was excited as the evening came around -- we didn't get out as much as we used to. She wore a silky white button-down shirt and black skirt that fell to mid-thigh. She wore conservative, two-inch heels which made her smooth, toned legs looked fantastic. As usual her shirt was buttoned up, hiding her cleavage, but her outfit was tight enough to show off the roundness of her hips, slim waist and the firm swell of her breasts. She looked beautiful and I knew that any man, including Floyd, would be enthralled by her. Truthfully, I didn't think anything sexual would happen -- Julie and I were too traditional and reserved for that. I thought she'd flirt a little and we'd laugh about her actually meeting a pro athlete, and then we'd go home together as we always do and maybe have some really good sex, which we didn't do nearly as often as we used to. But there was a tiny tingle in the back of my mind at the thought of Floyd seeing my wife in that outfit.

***

At the party I immediately got Julie a glass of champagne and we mingled. She chatted happily and I made sure to keep the champagne flowing. We both loosen up a lot when we drink, and I wanted tonight to be fun for us. Suddenly I saw her eyes go wide and she said, under her breath, "Oh shit, I don't believe it!" I looked over and saw Floyd approaching us.

"Floyd, let me introduce you to my wife, Julie!" I gushed. Turning to Julie I explained, "honey, this is Floyd. He's the owner of the club and my best new client!" I raised my glass to Floyd to show my appreciation.

Julie seemed astonished as Floyd said hello and shook her hand. He immediately went on a charm offensive, telling Julie how beautiful she was and what a lucky guy I was to have such a sexy wife. I could see that Julie was shocked at finding the handsome hunk from her fantasy team standing beside her, holding her hand and telling her how sexy she was.

I deliberately stayed back as Floyd and Julie talked and flirted, letting the conversation flow between them. They were having a great time getting to know each other, with lots of laughing and smiling. After a few minutes Floyd got pulled away and Julie turned to me. "Honey!! That's Floyd from the fantasy league! Remember?"

"Who?" I asked, feigning ignorance.

"The fantasy league!" she insisted, "Remember? Athletes? Cheerleaders? That whole 'deal' we made?"

"Ohhh, you mean your special fantasy team?" I replied suggestively.

Julie punched me in the arm. "Yes!" she hissed excitedly, trying not to draw attention to us, "you didn't tell me who he was!"

Just then Floyd rejoined us with more champagne and resumed charming my wife. I told Julie I had to say hello to some other guests and stepped away to let them be alone. I took my time, mingling with my coworkers and clients, but keeping an eye on them from across the room. Floyd was standing in close to Julie, putting his hand on her arm and leaning into her ear so she could hear him in the noisy room. They were smiling and laughing a lot, and as I approached Julie was grinning and nodding enthusiastically back at Floyd.

"How's it going?" I asked.

"Great!" said Julie, beaming at Floyd, "I didn't know you had such terrific clients!"

Floyd smiled and put his arm on Julie's back, then let it slide down her white blouse to that sexy curve at the very top of her butt and held it there. It was a suggestive move, but not quite up to the level that could get a drink thrown in his face. "Freddy," Floyd said sincerely, cutting the tension, "your wife is even more beautiful than in pictures! You're a lucky man, my friend."

Julie bit her lip and looked at me nervously, wondering whether I was OK with her flirting and Floyd's hand on her back. I smiled, letting her know everything was just fine.

Floyd sensed the communication between us and decided to up the ante. "Hey Freddy," he said to me, flashing a big smile and easing his hand farther down onto the black silk of her skirt, "Julie was telling me about how I was on her special fantasy team back in the day," he said, his hand now wandering boldly over my wife's ass. Julie's eyes went wide and she stood like a statue, staring at me in alarm as Floyd caressed her butt.

"Oh, I know!" I replied coolly, flashing Julie a calm, everything-is-OK look, "unfortunately I don't see any cheerleaders around here, so I guess only one of us can have our fantasies come true tonight . . ." I looked directly at Floyd's hand on my wife's ass, letting them both know I was well aware of his advances. "A deal is a deal, right?" I added.

Julie's face broke into a confused, nervous smile as Floyd squeezed her ass and pulled her body against his. "You sure have a sexy wife, Freddy," he said in a low voice.

Julie exhaled, steadying herself. "Ummm, I have to go to the ladies' room," she panted, but Floyd kept his arm around her waist and before she could extract herself he leaned down to give her a soft, tender kiss on the lips, right in front of me. "Don't be long," Floyd urged, giving Julie's butt another squeeze.

Trapped in Floyd's embrace, Julie turned and looked to me -- for help? support? approval? -- I wasn't sure, but her eyes pleaded for some type of reaction as Floyd held her close, their faces just inches apart. Again I played it cool, smiling and giving Julie a shrug, letting her know I was OK with Floyd's audacious advances. Julie seemed conflicted, uncertain, but when Floyd leaned in for another kiss she kissed him back, putting her hands on his shoulders and holding her lips to his as he pawed her ass and pulled her tight against him. Julie offered no resistance and when he let go after a few seconds she stood there, looking into his eyes, their bodies pressed together.

"Wow!" she said, breathing heavily, an astonished look on her face. She looked to me, again waiting for my reaction, her chest rising and falling with each breath, astounded by Floyd's behavior and my acquiescence. I just stood there, playing it cool, although my heart felt like it was about to explode out of my chest. Seeing no response from me, Julie leaned into Floyd for another kiss on the lips and then headed off to the ladies room. "Be right back!" she chirped.

Floyd and I watched her walk across the floor, her butt swaying under the black fabric of her skirt. "You OK with this?" he asked.

"Umm, sure . . . I guess," I responded, not certain how far it would all go.

"Man, I've seen this before. Your wife is so ready, like ripe fruit waiting to be plucked. You sure you're sure?"

I thought for a moment. That tingle in the back of my mind was now like an electric current running through my brain. "Uh, yeah," I replied nervously, "yeah, whatever happens, yeah," I stammered.

"OK, my friend. But just remember you gave the OK," he said, his gaze fixed on me, trying to gauge my level of commitment.

I nodded, trying to convince both him and myself. We stood silently for a few moments, then Floyd said, "Julie ever get a taste of black cock before?"

"Uh-uh," I said, shaking my head, and a little bit shocked at Floyd's directness. "As far as I know," I added, not feeling certain of anything at this point.

Floyd studied me with penetrating eyes. "OK. So you think you'd be OK with your wife getting fucked by my big, black cock? Big dick in her pussy and loving it?"

Oh, my God, I thought. He's testing me! The image of Floyd and Julie naked in bed flashed in my mind, making my cock throb. I wanted to protest, but I found myself involuntarily nodding in agreement.

"Yeah?! You'd be OK letting me get a piece of that nice white pussy that's all your right now? You sure? You really sure? Cause it might not be all yours for long!"

I nodded again. Definitely not sure, but unable to say no.

"OK, my man, but you better be sure!" he laughed. "Not every guy can handle watching their wife get fucked by a black stud." He stared into me, testing my reaction. I stared back, totally shocked now but trying my best to hide it.

"Or seeing the love of their life swallowing a huge load of come from a big black cock," he continued. To my amazement I found myself nodding in agreement, although I was actually feeling lightheaded, like the room was spinning.

"Or taking it in the ass?" he added. My mind was screaming -- what was I thinking?! What was I doing?! But still, somehow I kept nodding, giving Floyd the green light.

Floyd laughed, "OK," he said, "you better prepare yourself."

"Well," I countered meekly, "I don't know if she'd be up for all that stuff -- she really doesn't like to swallow," I explained. Floyd was looking at me with a knowing smirk. "And she's definitely not into anal," I added.

Floyd looked at me sadly, shaking his head. "Freddy, you have no idea . . ."

***

When Julie returned I noticed that she had undone a button on her blouse, now displaying a hint of cleavage. Her makeup and lipstick were perfectly touched up. Floyd excused himself to say goodbye to some guests who were leaving and, I suspected, to give us time alone to talk about where things were going.

As soon as Floyd was out of earshot Julie turned to me in a panic. "Baby! she hissed, "why didn't you tell me that Floyd was your client?! I can't believe this!!"

"I guess I just forgot," I lied.

"So you're OK with him touching me, and putting his arm around me, and kissing me and stuff? Did you see him squeeze my ass?!"

"I did," I admitted, "but . . . I mean . . . we've always been pretty clear what our agreement was, right?"

Julie stared at me for a minute. "He wants us to go out with him later, you know," she said, "he invited us to go dancing at the club in his hotel. You OK with that?"

I nodded, "could be fun," I said tentatively.

Julie stared at me again. "Yeah? You're gonna be OK with me dancing with Floyd? After what he just did?"

I nodded.

"Slow dancing?"

I nodded again.

"Well, what if things -- you know -- go farther?"

"Baby!" I exclaimed in a low voice, "A deal's a deal, right? Let's just take it one step at a time, OK?"

Julie took my hands in hers and put her face right in front of mine, planting a soft kiss on my lips. "Just remember," she said softly, "no matter what happens, I love you, understand?"

I nodded again. "It's your night, sweetheart. Whatever you want to do is OK with me," I said, "as long as I'm there with you . . ."

***

When the valet brought my SUV around I hopped in the driver's seat while Floyd jumped in the back. The valet was holding the passenger door for Julie, but she opened the back door herself and climbed in next to Floyd.

"Honey," she said playfully, "we can't let our guest sit in back all by himself, can we? That would be rude!"

Before we had gone two blocks the two of them were whispering and giggling, and we were only a few minutes into the trip when it suddenly got very quiet back there. I adjusted the rear-view mirror so I could see a little of what was going on, and I nearly crashed the car. There was my wife, the mother of my children, locked in a passionate embrace with my client, Julie's lips were pressed against Floyd's and even in the rearview I could clearly tell that their tongues were dueling in each other's mouths.

I was shocked and stunned, and my stomach started doing flips, but at the same time I realized my cock was hard as stone. Neither of them seemed to mind that I could see them. I couldn't bring myself to say anything, and I watched with mixed emotions as Floyd's hands explored the front of my wife's shirt.

Floyd undid the buttons on Julie's white blouse and slid his big, dark hand inside. My head was spinning as I heard my wife making soft whimpering sounds. They were making out like teenagers and Floyd was playing with my wife's tits. Julie caught my eye in the rearview and smiled at me, then she closed her eyes again as an expression of pleasure washed over her face as Floyd toyed with her hard nipples.

After a few minutes Floyd's hand disappeared from my view and I saw Julie squirming in the backseat as they kissed. She was purring and moaning and I knew that Floyd has his hand between her legs.

"Ummm, we're almost there!" I announced, hoping that things wouldn't get out of hand too soon.

***

Floyd tipped the maître d to get us a booth in the back corner, and we talked and drank for a while, catching our breath. The booth was round, and Julie sat in the middle with me on her left and Floyd on her right. Floyd's hand immediately disappeared under the table and I could clearly see him caressing Julie's right thigh. Julie smiled at me and scooted a little closer to Floyd.

Floyd and Julie were having a great time together while I mostly sat back and watched them laugh and flirt. When Floyd's left hand wasn't under the table he was either touching her arm, rubbing her back and shoulders, or holding her hand on the table, right in front of me.

When I ordered our second round of drinks Floyd grabbed Julie and pulled her onto the dance floor. The first two numbers were fast songs, and they danced close, watching each other move and leaning in to each other to talk above the noise. When a slow song came on Floyd pulled Julie into his arms. It was incredibly exciting to see my slim wife, dressed in her short skirt and thin blouse, melting into the arms of this towering, solid black man. One of Floyd's hands nearly covered her whole back, and when he dropped it down to her curvy ass he could hold both cheeks in one hand. They swayed with their bodies close together, Julie's head pressed against his chest. Floyd led Julie around the floor and stopped right in front of our table where I sat alone, and he made sure I could see him grinding his cock against her and squeezing her ass blatantly. Looking over Julie's shoulder, he grinned at me and deliberately pulled her skirt up high enough so that her thong and her bare ass cheeks were clearly visible, his big black paw roaming over her creamy white skin.

When they got back to the table Julie seem to be in a trance, breathing heavily with a wild look in her eyes. With Julie sitting in between us, Floyd was openly fondling her, right there in the booth. At one point he slid his hand between her legs, and I saw her stiffen and gasp. Floyd then told her to pull the tablecloth back so I could see what he was doing to her. Julie complied, closing her eyes and pulling the white cloth covering away from her lap. I could see Floyd's thick, black middle finger sliding inside my wife's pink pussy, which was now glistening with moisture. "Oh God, Freddy!" she rasped, "he's got his fingers inside me!" She was gripping the tablecloth in clenched fists, trying to keep her composure. "Oooohhh!" she cried softly, "he's finger-fucking me, Freddy! He's finger-fucking me under the table! Oh, God!"

emelle78
emelle78
712 Followers