Fantasy Football Players Ch. 02

Story Info
The next morning - watching my wife and her lover.
3.5k words
4.06
46.8k
65

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emelle78
emelle78
702 Followers

I lay awake on the couch for what seemed like hours, replaying the events in my mind -- my wife going crazy over Floyd's nine-inch rod, him filling her mouth and pussy with come, her screaming out loud that she was his cocksucker forever -- all of it right in front of me. Lying there in the dark, listening to them breathe, I realized I'd never been so excited in my life. I had to admit to myself that watching my wife have wild sex with a virtual stranger -- a dark, domineering hunk with a huge cock -- was the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

At some point I must have fallen asleep though, because the next thing I knew light was streaming in through the windows and I heard low voices on the bed. For a moment I didn't know where I was or why I was on a strange couch in a hotel room, but then it all came flooding back to me: Floyd and Julie on the dance floor, in the backseat, Floyd fingering her pussy under the table, Julie sucking and fucking Floyd's huge cock and promising to be his slut and his whore. Did it really happen? I got a sick feeling in my stomach, realizing it wasn't some kind of perverted dream. It was real. What kind of demon had I unleashed from inside my sweet and loving wife?

Julie was lying face-down on the bed and Floyd was rubbing her back and talking in a low voice, telling her how hot and sexy she was. He had a bottle of oil and squirted some on her legs, starting on her calves then slowly massaging his way up to her thighs. I used to give Julie back rubs but hadn't in a long time, and she looked like she was in bliss. He did her back and shoulders and then spent a long time on her butt, getting it nicely oiled and rubbing each cheek in his big hands. Floyd was soft and sweet this morning as opposed to the bull he was last night. My wife was purring and smiling under his touch.

When Floyd's hands wandered down to her thighs she parted her legs slightly, giving his hands more room to rub. Floyd smiled and rubbed right up to the edge of her pussy, coating the insides of her thighs in oil, and I heard her start to purr in delight. He trailed his fingers lightly along her butt crack, making her squirm. He kept up his teasing for a while, bringing moans from my wife as she parted her legs even more and started to lift her hips up into the air. Her body language was pleading with Floyd to take her any way he wanted.

When Floyd saw how ready she was he placed his left hand on her butt, spread her ass cheeks apart and squirted oil directly on her asshole.

Julie squealed when she felt the oil and raised her butt even higher into the air, wiggling it seductively. "Oooooh, God!" she groaned. She was now practically kneeling on the bed, her ass held high, giving Floyd maximum access. With her cheeks spread Floyd teasingly rimmed her with his oily index finger, tracing light circles around her puckered anus.

Julie was on fire now, making little half-squeaking, half-panting sounds and wiggling her ass in the air, trying to increase the contact with Floyd's slippery finger, but every time she pressed against him he pulled back, keeping the pressure ever so light.

"Ugh, ugh!" Julie squealed, pushing her butt against his finger. "Oh, fuck!"

"What's wrong baby?" Floyd teased, "what do you want? Tell me." Floyd chuckled as his fingertip lightly rimmed her.

"Ohhhh, fuck!" Julie panted, "put it in me . . . do it!"

Floyd wasn't about to give in yet though. He just kept tracing soft oily circles on her asshole until she seemed ready to explode, grunting and groaning and squirming like crazy. "You want my finger inside you, you little slut? Is that what you want?"

"Ohhhh, YES!" Julie cried, "Please! Put your finger in my ass! Oh, GOD! . . . DO IT!"

Floyd had a huge smile on his face as he squirted a big blob of oil on his thumb and then slowly pushed his fat digit into Julie's steaming rear end.

"OHHHH, FUCK!" she screamed, pressing her face into the sheets, "oh, my fucking GOD . . . . oh shit . . . . OH SHIT!" She was delirious again, just like last night.

With all the oil and the reaming from last night, Floyd's thumb slid into her rear easily. He pushed all the way in and pulled out again, then started pumping, thumb-fucking her ass and wiggling his fat finger around when he bottomed out. He wasn't being gentle anymore, he was giving her rear a thorough hand-pounding. Julie was in a frenzy, wailing like a banshee and pushing her ass back against his hand wildly, like she was twerking on the bed on all fours.

"YES!," she cried, "fuck my ass, baby! Fuck your little whore's tight ass . . . FUCK! I love your thumb in my ass!"

Floyd looked at me and shook his head, as if he couldn't believe how crazy my wife had become. A few minutes ago they were asleep and now she was raving over the thumb in her ass like a sexed-up lunatic. I sat like a statue, watching dumbfounded, unable to comprehend how my wife had become so depraved so quickly. Floyd flashed me a smile and mouthed the words, "watch this" as he extracted his thumb from my wife's ass, splashed some oil on her widening anus, then pressed into her with his index and ring fingers together, opening her sphincter wide.

"Aiigggh!" Julie screamed, "Ow! It hurts!" Floyd pulled back but then pushed in again, softly, and squirted some more oil on.

"Just relax, baby," he cooed as he slipped his two fingers past her anal ring, "just relax -- just like last night."

Julie sucked in her breath and pressed her face into the sheets, trying to comply. Floyd splashed some more oil on and pushed again, sinking his two fingers in to the knuckles. Julie was trying to hold still but trembling, willing herself to accept Floyds' two big fingers into her ass. Floyd went slow, pulling out a little and then pushing in more, adding more oil, taking his time and keeping up his encouraging chatter. "That's it, baby . . . you are so hot . . . just relax . . . breathe . . . you have the most beautiful ass in the world, baby . . . so tight . . . so sweet . . ."

After a few minutes Julie's breathing was back to normal and Floyd was easily pumping his two fingers into her oily ass. A few more minutes and she was back to squirming and moaning again, reveling in having her ass finger-fucked.

When Floyd pulled his fingers out this time we all knew what was coming next. "Oh, my God!" Julie groaned, and buried her face in the sheets again. Floyd flashed me a mischievous look as he squirted oil all over his rock-hard cock and positioned himself on his knees behind Julie.

"Oh, God!" she moaned again, nervously. "It's too big!"

"Shhh," he said softly as he placed the head of his cock between her butt cheeks, "just relax, trust me." Floyd squirted more oil on her ass and pushed forward. There was a sharp intake of air from Julie as he pressed the fat head into her anal opening but she seemed to be OK, so far.

"Oh, my God!" she moaned, looking at me. "He's fucking me up the ass, Freddy! He's fucking my ass!" Then she grimaced and buried her face in the sheets as Floyd pushed forward even more, thrusting the first of his nine inches of hard black cock into my wife's ass. "Oh, God! . . . . oh, GOD! . . . .ohgodohgodohgod!" Julie just kept moaning and gasping over and over as Floyd drove his big monster into her widening asshole. Floyd was rubbing her butt and cooing encouragement and squirting more and more oil into her crack as he slowly pushed deeper. After about five minutes he had two-thirds of his length inside her rectum, six inches of hard cock sawing in and out my wife's gaping, oily asshole. Every few strokes he'd pause, letting her get used to having her ass stuffed with cock, then he'd pull back, squirt on oil, then shove it in a little deeper. Julie was opening up, her ass expanding to accept his meat. It seemed that the pain was receding, the pleasure increasing, and she was slowly starting to get into having her ass fucked by a big, black cock.

When Floyd paused with almost all nine inches sunk into my wife's bottom she finally let out a satisfied moan. "Oh! Ugh," Julie grunted, "Oh! . . . Oh! God! . . . hold on . . . please . . . just wait, stay there . . . ooooooh, god, I can't believe you're fucking my ass like this!" Then, for the first time, I saw her wiggle her butt, just a little bit, but that one subtle motion told me more than any of her moans. She was getting used to the feel of Floyd's giant cock in her ass, and she was starting to like it.

She wiggled her ass again, moving it in a circle and then slightly pushing back, trying to take a little bit more. She turned looked me in the eye with a dreamy, thousand-mile look on her face, "oooooh, god Freddy! he's fucking my ass! Can you see?" We locked eyes as Floyd sank his rod into her no-longer-virgin bottom, making her crazy with lust, "oooooh, baby!" she screeched, "his cock is in my ass, baby! He's fucking my ass . . . oooooh, fuck! I can't believe this." I just stared at her mutely, my mouth open in astonishment. "He's fucking my ass, baby! Oh, Fuck! He's fucking my ass! . . . and I fucking love it! I love this baby . . .I love Floyd's big cock in my ass!"

Slowly Floyd pulled all the way back out, then one more squirt of oil, then he pushed all the way back in, one steady motion until his balls were pressed firmly against Julie's butt. He paused with his entire nine-inch cock lodged inside my wife's rear end, then he began to fuck her ass -- slowly at first, then faster.

Julie was once again delirious with sinful pleasure, moaning and screaming and squirming as she kneeled on the bed with her ass raised high in the air, her face pressed into the bed as Floyd plowed his thick, black shaft into her ass.

"OH MY GOD! Oh, FUCK!" she screamed, gripping the sheets tightly in her fists, "Oh, FUCK! . . . oh, FREDDY!! . . .. he's fucking my ass!! . . . . I can't fucking believe this . . . . . oooooooh, yes! . . . . yes! Fuck my ass!"

Floyd held her hips and pumped in and out of her as she howled and panted. I had a clear view of the surreal scene of nine inches of hard, dark meat disappearing into my wife's tight little asshole then sliding back out, inch by inch. It seemed physically impossible that so much cock could fit into Julie's slim ass, but the evidence was right in front of me. There was no doubt.

Floyd was sweating and grunting, consumed with the pleasure of the tight grip of Julie's rectum on his fat shaft. "That's it baby!" he rasped, "I knew you'd love a big, fat cock in your ass, all you white sluts do. Yeah, you love that big, black cock in your lily-white ass, don't you baby?" Floyd was soon sweating and his strokes were getting shorter, and I could tell he was going to come soon.

He reached down to take Julie's hand and placed it between her legs. "Come on, baby," he said, "time to play with that sweet pussy of yours -- I want to watch you come with my dick in your ass."

Julie groaned, pressed her face into the bed and immediately started diddling herself. She was really getting into it, moaning and pushing her ass back against Floyd's shaft. The two of them were a blur of motion on the bed, Floyd's hips pumping, Julie's butt swaying in the air and their bodies rolling and tossing from side to side as if they were on a boat in a storm. Their groans filled the room and quickly Julie starting shrieking and shaking, her skin taking on a bright red glow as a powerful orgasm charged through her body. At the same time Floyd was beading up sweat and grunting like an animal. Then, as my wife quivered and quaked in rapture he grabbed her hips and slammed his full nine inches into her rear end, threw his head back and roared as he emptied his balls into my wife for the third time since last night. He thrust into her now-deflowered asshole with each spasm of his balls, shooting hot come into Julie's ass.

When the waves of pleasure finally resided Floyd flopped onto his back next to her and they lay motionless on the bed, gasping, my wife's ravaged asshole gaping open, gooey semen seeping out and dripping down onto her drenched pussy.

I surveyed the scene, awestruck, unable to imagine how my normally conservative wife spent the night ecstatically fucking and sucking Floyd's big, black cock in every way, including giving up her anal virginity, loving every second of it, talking dirty, and happily shouting her agreement to be his slut and his whore forever. How did this happen?

I was brought back to earth when I looked at the clock and realized I had to be in my office in 30 minutes for a Saturday-morning meeting. I jumped up and whispered into Julie's ear that we had to go, and that I could drop her off at home on my way into work.

Julie rolled over and looked into my eyes, without saying anything, like she was searching my soul. "You OK with all this, baby?" she asked with genuine concern? "Are we gonna be OK?"

I looked down at my wife on the bed, naked and ravaged lying next to Floyd's dark, chiseled frame, his well-used member hanging limply between his legs. At that moment I realized that last night and this morning were the most sexy, erotic thing I had ever witnessed, and a feeling of deep, desperate love for her welled up within me. I just looked at her in silent wonder.

It turns out I didn't have to say anything, because standing over Julie on the bed she immediately noticed the aching lump in my pants and a big smile spread across her face.

"Poor baby!" she teased, reaching up to gently cup my balls. "You didn't get to come at all, did you?" I shook my head and frowned. "Awwww, baby," she teased as she rubbed the front of my pants, "I took three sweet loads from my giant fantasy man and none from my little husband. Awww, poor baby!"

I groaned, trying not to come in my pants.

"Well," she said as she quickly undid my belt and zipper, "let's see what we can do about that." Julie scooted over to the edge of the bed underneath me and pushed my pants down to my knees, freeing my throbbing hardon. After a night of watching my sexy wife getting fucked in every way imaginable I was on the edge of a giant orgasm already. She grabbed the bottle of oil, squirted it into her hands and took my boner in her slippery hands, fisting me up and down.

"Did you like listening to all that dirty talk, baby? We never did that before -- I want to be sure you're OK with all this, you know?"

I nodded, exhaling a sigh of pleasure as Julie stroked my rock-hard shaft.

"Oooooh, that's so sexy!" she gushed, then wicked grin spread across her face. She looked up at me innocently and teased, "did you like watching me get naked in front of Floyd, sweetheart? . . . and get down on my knees for him?"

I groaned. She giggled, jerking my oily member. "Did you like watching your faithful wife become a slut, baby? A slut for your friend's big, black cock? Did you like that, baby?"

I nodded, gasping for breath.

"Yeah . . .it turned you on to see me get fucked, didn't it baby?"

She was holding my cock right in front of my face as she fisted me, teasing me softly, looking up at me with a wicked gleam in her eye. "It was the hottest thing I've ever seen, ever," I admitted.

Julie smiled as she stroked me, using two hands and going a little faster now. "I'm so glad you liked it, baby," she giggled, "because I liked it too --actually, I loved it -- it was so hot getting fucked all night . . . everywhere!"

I gaped at her, open-mouthed, her words going through me like jolts of electricity.

Julie could see that her trash talking was having a strong effect on me, so she kept going. "Yeah, I loved sucking Floyd's cock, baby . . . it's so fucking big . . . so fucking beautiful." I was breathing heavily now, groaning. She knew I was close. "And he came so much -- in my mouth," she purred, "it was so delicious, baby -- I never realized how delicious a mouthful of come could be -- and he came so much, all over my tongue. Oh, fuck baby! I loved it. It was wonderful."

I was moaning now and thrusting my hips into Julie's oily fist.

"Oh, yeah, baby!" she giggled, "and when he fucked me, baby, I never felt anything so amazing! His big, black cock in my pussy was the hottest thing ever! And in my ass! Damn! I can't believe he fit that giant cock in my ass. Oh, baby! I loved getting fucked in the ass! I loved it."

"Ugghh!" I grunted and shot a huge load of come onto Julie's neck. She giggled in delight and aimed the next blast onto her tits while she kept up her dirty talk. "Thank you for making me Floyd's slut, baby . . . that's the hottest thing you've ever done for me . . . letting me get fucked so good by a big, black stud . . . making my fantasy come true . . . making me Floyd's whore . . . thank you baby . . ."

It was like a dam burst. My cock just kept shooting and shooting, releasing the huge buildup of semen from last night, coating Julie's tits in sticky come.

When I was done she started scooping it up with her oily fingers and licking them clean, looking me right in the eye as she gobbled up my come. "I think I'm going to like being a slut from now on baby. There's no going back, you know."

I nodded, realizing that things weren't going to be like before, but I was totally OK with that. More than OK -- I was thrilled. Julie was rubbing my come into her tits and sucking her fingers clean, lying next to Floyd's big, naked frame. It was amazing.

"I love you, baby," I said, watching Julie lick a glob of my come off her palm. "I love this."

"I'm glad you do, love," she said with a smile, "because I don't think I can put my inner slut back in the bottle. You unleashed it, you know."

I nodded, the last few drips of come dripping from my softening member. "We gotta go now, honey," I said, "I have to go into the office this morning, just a few hours."

Floyd had been quiet throughout our brief encounter -- I thought we has asleep -- but now he rolled over and put his arm around Julie. "She'll be fine with me for a while, Freddy -- why don't you let her rest? You can come back and pick her up later, when you're done with work. OK?" But it wasn't really a question.

I looked at Julie who was scooping a blob of semen off her neck. She smiled at me as she licked her fingers clean. "I'll be fine, honey, just fine. I'm sure Floyd will take good care of me," she giggled. "OK?"

"Ummm, I guess," I agreed. What else could I say at that point? "OK, baby, see you later."

"Later Freddy," Floyd called as I walked out the door. "Don't worry! She's in good hands," he laughed. I looked back at my wife, lying naked on the bed with her new lover, getting much needed rest after an exhausting night.

emelle78
emelle78
702 Followers