Fantasy Football Players Ch. 03

Story Info
My wife meets some of Floyd's teammates while I'm at work.
6.7k words
4.29
45.8k
62

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emelle78
emelle78
710 Followers

After leaving my wife in bed with her new lover I spent a busy, distracted morning in the office before making a beeline back to the hotel. I had a sinking feeling in my stomach as I rode up in the elevator, worried that Julie might be having major regrets about me setting her up with Floyd, and about leaving her alone with him in his room that morning. What kind of husband was I to do all that? And how would Julie feel about herself after acting like such a slut, getting so carried away that she even agreed to be Floyd's whore? Holy shit!

My worries were quickly put to rest as Julie answered the door in a short, silk robe tied with a sash. "Oh, honey!" she cried with a huge smile, throwing her arms around me giving me a big hug, "I'm so glad you're here! I want you to meet the guys!"

The guys? I wondered. What guys? When she pulled me into the room I saw Floyd and two other big, studly black guys sitting on the couch bare-chested, wearing only baggy gym shorts, watching a game on TV.

Julie was looking at me with a guilty, hopeful expression as I stood at the door, taking in the scene. "Floyd's teammates?" I asked.

Julie nodded, a nervous smile spreading over her face. "You OK?" she asked with concern.

I sighed and gave her a nod, resigning myself to the events I had set in motion. "Well, a deal's a deal . . . I guess," I replied.

Julie threw her arms around me in a big hug. "I love you so much," she whispered in my ear, then took my hand an led me into the room.

"Freddy!" Floyd called, pulling a chair out for me and placing it next to the couch. "Have a seat, my man! I want you to meet Baron and Reggie. They played with me at State -- remember?"

I did. I knew all the players on the team back then. Both guys smiled and extended their hands. "Nice to meet you!" Baron said in a friendly way as I shook his hand, noticing how large it was compared to mine, "we've been having a nice time getting to know your wife!"

"Oh, you!" Julie called from the kitchen, "be nice!" All the guys laughed, then Reggie added, "seriously, Freddy -- Julie's a great girl and we just want to make sure you're cool with everything. If not, no problem, we just want everyone to have a good time."

To tell the truth, despite giving Julie the OK just a moment ago, I was a little shaken up at seeing three guys in the room with Julie in a sheer, skimpy robe, but I had to admit it was a total turn on. I loved seeing Julie be a slut for Floyd, and I was already getting hard at the idea of Julie being in a room with three big, black studs.

I walked over to Julie in the kitchen, took in in my arms and looked her in the eye. "You sure you're OK with this?" she said softly.

I nodded once again. "I love you baby," I whispered, "and yes -- I'm OK with everything." I paused, looking into her eyes. "Actually, I love it -- last night was the hottest thing I've ever seen. Whatever happens is OK. I'm OK, and I love you." I leaned into her for a kiss and she wrapped her arms around me and soon we were making out passionately. After last night everything suddenly welled up in me and I felt an intense love for my wife, and she knew it. We kissed and groped like horny teenagers, grinding our bodies together and rubbing and squeezing while our tongues dueled wetly.

"You like it when I'm naughty, don't you?" Julie whispered in my ear, between moist, juicy kisses.

"Yes," I admitted, holding her tight, "I love it."

Julie purred happily. "How naughty, baby? How naughty do you want me to be?"

"As naughty as you want," I answered. "I mean -- how much more naughty can you get?"

She laughed. "I can be real naughty, baby. You better watch out!"

"Oh, boy," I exhaled, grinding my hardon against her, crazy with desire as we mashed out lips together.

"You like when I'm a slut, baby? You like watching me be slutty?" she continued.

"I fucking love it! I love having a slutty wife."

"You like it when I'm a slutty cocksucker?" she whispered in my ear, "for a room full of black guys, baby? You like watching me suck big, black cocks, you dirty boy?"

I just groaned.

"You like me saying nasty things to you, don't you?"

"I love it," I admitted. "I love all of this."

Julie and I went back to kissing passionately until finally Baron called out, "hey you two! Get a room!" The guys laughed and we did too, finally coming back to earth.

"How about those drinks, sugar?" Floyd called to Julie. She gave me another quick kiss on the lips then put four glasses on a tray and said, "coming right up!"

Julie pulled me over to my seat and handed me an icy vodka and tonic and then served ones to Floyd and Baron. When she handed Reg his drink on the other end of the couch he took her hand and pulled her into his lap.

"How about you watch the game with me for a while, sexy?" he asked, wrapping his arms around her as she leaned back against him comfortably.

Julie looked to me and grinned, then shrugged her shoulders and said, "sure! As long as you guys are all OK on drinks and everything?"

"We're fine girl!" Floyd laughed. "You just sit back and relax -- let Reggie take care of you. He's known for his good hands!"

Baron and Floyd laughed, "that's right!" Baron said, "best hands on the team!"

It was a little awkward seeing my wife sitting in a stranger's lap, wearing just a thin robe, but it was also weirdly exciting. We all appeared to be watching the game, but out of the corner of my eye I kept my attention on Reg and Julia. He was rubbing her thighs and had his nose in her hair. She was leaning back into him and looked very content as he nuzzled and caressed her.

Floyd and Baron were keeping up a loud banter about the game, commenting on the plays and the players, while Reg's hands crept higher and higher up Julia's thighs. After a while they disappeared under her short robe and she parted her legs a little wider to give him room. She was breathing a little heavier now, her face buried in Reg's neck and eyes closed as the sheer silk fabric shifted in her lap, thinly covering Reg's wandering hands. My heart throbbed when Julia's robe parted and I could see Reg's fat, dark fingers sliding into her wet pussy.

Julia groaned and spread her legs wide as Reg fingered her, and with his other hand he grasped her chin and turned her face to him. Julia swooned as Reg brought his mouth to hers for a wet French kiss, their tongues swirling against each other as he finger-fucked her in his lap. The whole time Floyd and Baron kept up their talk about the game, nearly oblivious to the steamy scene playing out next to them.

The passion increased between Reg and Julie, their faces pressed together and tongues wrestling madly inside their mouths and out in the open. Reg's hand slid out from beneath Julie's robe and untied the sash. As Julie writhed on his lap the silky robe began to part on its own, and when Reg moved his hand back to her lap it opened up completely. She was now lying back naked against Reg's firm body, her legs spread wide, her face pressed against him in a wet kiss. Her exposed tits were heaving with each breath, her nipples rising like hard little bullets from her chest.

"Ooooooh," Julie groaned into Reg's mouth as he played with her wet pussy, "he's finger-fucking me, Freddy -- just like Floyd did last night -- ooooooh!" Reg slid two fingers deep inside her wet pussy and whispered into her ear, and immediately Julie rose up and turned in his lap so she was facing him. She looked to me and shook free of the robe, letting it fall on the floor. Now she was completely nude, straddling Reg's lap and leaning over him, kissing him wetly as his hands kneaded and fondled her creamy tits in his big, dark hands.

Julie was really getting worked up now, panting and squealing with delight as Reg tugged at her nipples. She reached her hands down into his shorts, then pulled them down his legs. Reg laughed at my wife's eagerness to get into his pants, "yeah girl!" he urged as he lifted his butt off the couch. Julie worked his shorts off and tossed them aside, revealing Reg's thick, black, nine-inch cock. It was almost exactly the same size as Floyd's, but unlike Floyd's mocha-hued shaft Reg's was dark as night, smooth and black, curving up to a pronounced mushroom-shaped helmet. Once she had his shorts off Julie climbed back onto his lap, bringing her mouth back to his to resume their ravenous make-out session. I sat there watching my wife sitting on Reg's thighs, stroking his huge boner with two hands as he groped her tits and they kissed hungrily. Floyd and Baron were still hardly paying attention, but I couldn't believe how hot my wife was for a new black cock after getting fucked by Floyd's big dick every which way last night.

Reg whispered into Julie's ear and she immediately slid down his hard body onto her knees. "You want me to suck it?" she asked with a wicked grin as she looked up at him and stroked his hard shaft in her hands.

"Ooooooh, Freddy!" Julie cooed, shooting me a supremely naughty look across the couch, "Reg wants me to suck his big cock . . . and his is really black, baby . . . you want to watch me suck another big, black cock . . . you want to watch, baby?"

I just nodded, once again dumbfounded by my wife's utter sluttiness.

Julie smiled and turned her attention back to Reg as she stroked his massive boner, "You want me to be your cocksucker too, Reg? Just like your friends?"

Friends? I wondered. Did she suck off Baron while I was at work?

"That's right, baby," he smiled, "time for me to get a feel of that hot mouth. Suck that cock! Show me what a slut you are, honey! Suck it for me!"

Julie looked back to me again, determined to tease me even more as she kneeled between his legs, her manicured hand pumping his shaft, her wedding ring gleaming on her finger.

"This is a beautiful cock, isn't it baby?" she purred. "It's so fucking black . . . .I love it, baby . . . I love all of these big, black cocks, honey . . . and you started it . .. you got me hooked on black cock now, baby . . . I love sucking these big things, and feel them fucking my hot pussy . . . they're so fucking big!" Julie was stroking Reg up and down and looking into my eyes as she gushed over his cock.

I just exhaled, amazed at Julie's transformation from faithful, prudish wife to gangbang slut for black cock. Never in my wildest dreams . . .

"Yeah, she's the real thing!" Floyd laughed. He got up and moved a chair to the other end of the couch, next to where Reg was sitting and Julie was kneeling. "Freddy, my friend, why don't you sit over here? You can get a better view of the show," he offered, patting the seat. "I don't think your attention is really on the game, if you know what I mean."

It felt super awkward, but I couldn't help myself. I got up and sat on the chair next to Reg, looking down at my wife kneeling naked between his legs, jerking his massive ebony rod.

"Oooooh, you want to watch me suck on this big cock, don't you baby?"

I nodded.

"Yeah, you want to see my lips wrapped around Reg's big, black cock, don't you baby? You love this as much as I do, don't you?"

I nodded again.

"Good," she purred, and keeping her eyes locked on mine she leaned forward and planted a long, lingering kiss on the head of Reg's shaft.

"Mmmm, it's delicious," she whispered to me with that wicked grin again. "I just love to suck big, black cocks." She rubbed Reg's cock all over her face, then looked back at me. "It's even hotter when you're sitting next to him, watching the show, baby." She licked his rod from top to bottom, long, wet licks coating every inch of his midnight shaft in her glistening saliva, her tongue curling around the big, flared head then down to his balls, taking each one in her mouth, licking, kissing and sucking them in, then back up the shaft with long, luxurious swipes of her wet tongue. The whole time Julie was looking me in the eye with a look of pure bliss on her beautiful face. It was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen.

After what seemed like an eternity of nuzzling and nibbling and kissing and licking, Julie came up for air, her face all red with excitement. She grinned at me, then rose up, grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to her for a hot, wet kiss. I was caught by surprise and immediately tasted the unfamiliar flavor of cock on my wife's breath. She licked all over my lips and tongue and the inside of my mouth with her cock-flavored tongue, sharing Reg's taste with me.

"OOOOhh," she squealed, "this is so fucking hot, baby! I fucking love this!" Then she lowered her voice and whispered to me, "and I love you for this baby . . . I'll always love you more than anything in the world . . . thank you baby . . . you're the most wonderful husband ever!" Then she licked my mouth one more time and dropped back to her knees, taking Reg's big, wet cock back in her hands and planting her lips at the tip. She locked her eyes on mine as she sloshed a wet kiss over the fat crown of his shaft, then opened wide to slide Reg's huge pole back into her mouth. She went down slowly, then back up, bobbing her head up and down while she jerked him off and rubbed his balls with her hands. I was mesmerized by her performance, sitting right over to her, watching her strain to take Reg's long length as deep as she could, the sounds of her sexy purring, whimpering and groaning as she feasted on his big cock.

I was broken from my spell when Reg spoke up, "Freddy, my man, your wife is the hottest cocksucker I've had lately! Holy shit, can she suck cock!"

Julie smiled and took him back in her mouth, sliding her lips all the way down his giant member until her nose was almost touching his groin. She held him there for a moment, buried in her throat, then pulled back as her tongue washed over him inside her mouth. She kept her eyes locked on mine as she pumped her head on his shaft, sucking madly on that huge rod and rubbing his balls. Reg just lay back against the couch, alternating between watching the game and watching my wife kneeling before him, zealously sucking his hard cock.

"Nice, baby," he'd groan, then glance over at the screen to check on the game. "Nice." When a commercial came on he turned his full attention back to Julie, watching her suck him for a few moments, then he reached down to grab her under her arms and lift her back into his lap.

"Time for some of that white pussy, baby," he said, "you know what to do."

Julie squealed happily as she rose up onto her knees, straddling Reg's lap with her hands on his shoulders. I was literally sitting right next to them as I watched my wife take Reg's giant pole in her hand and raise her hips above his.

Julie looked at me as she hovered above Reg's lap, the wet lips of her pussy just a few inches above the crown of his long shaft. She gave me an impish smile as she stroked his large tool, as if preparing it for its next task. I could tell she couldn't wait to get it inside her body but she was waiting, building the suspense. She lowered herself down a little more until the fat, mushroom head was positioned against her wet lips, then paused and slid the tip of his hard shaft along her wet slit, teasing, back and forth slowly, letting the tension build, making me wait to watch her get fucked. Finally, she grinned wildly at me and began to descend. Julie's eyes sparkled with excitement as Reg's long, black cock began to enter her steaming pussy. She closed her eyes and threw her head back as another new penis invaded her body for the second or third time since last night -- I wasn't sure if she'd already fucked Baron or not.

I had never seen anything so exciting in my life. Last night with Floyd it didn't seem real, but now, sitting right next to them, after the initial shock had worn off, I could see every vein of Reg's hard shaft as it slid between my wife's cheating cunt lips. It was incredible. Julie was easing herself down, about half of Reg's length inside her body now, about four inches of hard cock still visible and waiting to penetrate her hungry snatch.

Julie paused yet again, staring at me with lust-filled eyes, and took my hand lovingly. She brought it to her mouth for a kiss and said, "I love you honey." Then, holding my hand and looking me in the eye, she lowered herself further, pressing her hips downward toward Reg's lap. Slowly, inch-by-inch, Reg's entire nine-inch cock disappeared into her body.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," Julie moaned incoherently, tossing her head back and forth. She grabbed the skin of Reg's chest with her left hand and interlaced the fingers of her right with mine, holding hands with me as she fucked her fantasy man. I stared at my wife in wide-eyed amazement as she pressed her full weight down Reg's loins, his shaft disappearing from view. I couldn't imagine where it had all gone, it was so long and thick, but Reg's big, black cock was unquestionably buried to the hilt inside her and she was loving it, squirming and wiggling her bottom to fully accept his length, gripping my hand tightly.

"Oh, God!" Julie gasped, as she felt the shaft hit bottom, his balls against her ass. She was panting, her skin flush and glistening with sweat. I couldn't believe how quickly my whole world had changed -- my wife in ecstasy with a huge, black dick stuffed in her pussy, two big studs sitting next to them on the couch paying hardly any attention at all, and me holding hands with her, watching it all, more excited than I'd ever been in my life.

With Julie bottomed out in Reg's lap I could see her shifting and squirming to adjust to the enormous tool invading her body. After a few moments she began to relax, moving her knees further apart, pushing more of her weight down on Reg's member. "Mmmmm," she purred as she began to slowly lift her body, "it's . . . so . . . fucking . . . big . . ."

Julie rose up on her knees, pulling Reg's long penis almost all the way out of her pussy. I held my breath, looking at my wife's wet lips wrapped around the giant head of Reg's long shaft, then exhaled as I watched her slide back down, taking Reg's entire length back inside in one swift, smooth motion.

"Ooooooooh!!!" Julie moaned as she swirled her bottom over Reg's lap. She let go of my hand and gripped his muscular chest as she began to fuck him in earnest. She danced on his pole with her head slumped forward, her hair a wild tangle about her face, her tits swaying from her chest, nipples gleaming like hard little gems. She was in her own world, writhing and squirming and gasping in pleasure as she rode her new lover on the couch right next to me. On every stroke I could clearly see every inch of Reg's wet shaft as it appeared and then slipped back inside my wife's wet cunt. Julie moved up and down and back and forth, her pussy making a wet, squishing sound every time it crashed into Reg's lap.

I looked on in total amazement as my formerly innocent, conservative wife fucked a strange, enormous cock with ease. I watched as Reg's hips began to respond, pushing up and down in time with Julie's thrusts, pumping up into her to go as deep as possible.

"Oh Jesus, fuck me hard! Fuck me hard!" Julie screamed as Reg slammed his cock up into her at the same time as she ground her stretched-out cunt onto him. Reg complied, his hips moving up and down with almost blinding speed. Sweat began to drip from Julie's body as their hips moved in unison, smashing their bodies together forcefully.

Suddenly, Julie grunted in pleasure and her vagina convulsed, squeezing Reg's rod even tighter. From deep inside her body, spasms began rippling through her abdomen and up her torso, turning her into a quivering mass of flesh. She began to shake all over as an intense climax roared through her sex-crazed body.

Reg knew she was coming but didn't stop for one instant. He continued to pound up into Julie's tight hole, bringing her to one peak after another. He fucked her hard, holding her hips and driving up into her and pulling her down against him, tossing her around like a doll. When Julie relaxed from her climax he slowed down and leaned forward to whisper in her ear. Julie nodded eagerly and scrambled back down onto her knees as Reg rose from the couch, standing over her with his hard, dripping shaft just inches from her face.

emelle78
emelle78
710 Followers
12