Fantasy for Hubby!

Story Info
It was my fantasy, but he was excited too!
5.6k words
3.93
94.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: For more about Nadia and Alex please see "My First Blow Job! - It was unstoppable drive!"

------------------------- ----------------------

The notion of getting married had never crossed my mind before I knew Alex; after all, I was just 18-year-old when I met him; besides, my mind was actually preoccupied mostly with two things, traveling and painting. I was dreaming of visiting Paris, London, and others of those magnificent places. That was probably the reason I became infatuated with Alex, because he was interested also in traveling.

On the other hand, it occurred to me--due to what I saw from my brothers, friends, and my older sister husband--that men aren't really interested in woman as a person. They're more interested in their pals, sports, drinking, and showing off their prowess with girls.

The only time I danced with a boy, he was interested in showing off and winking to his friends more than looking to me.

When I was about to marry Alex I was keen to get more information about men; nonetheless, all the information I could get from my rather conservative mother was that man will love the woman who cooks something he likes and wouldn't object to go to bed whenever he wants. Moreover, what I learned from my married sister was that sex is going to be painful in the first time, but I'll get used to it; I just have to follow my instinct.

On my wedding night I didn't understand the urgency in what Alex wanted to do. When I felt he had difficulty entering me, I was so naive that I suggested we wait to the next day; nevertheless, he persisted politely, and eventually we did it the same night.

Alex, in fact, was different than what my mother told me about men. He wanted a responsive woman, and he was sure that I have such sensitive feelings that could be channeled and directed towards sensuality. Actually, t turned out that he had a plan to stimulate my sexual desire.

One day he led me to stand facing my full size dresser mirror, embraced me from behind, and asked me how much I regard my body. I told him I looked to my full nakedness only once in my adult life, and that was few months ago when I agreed to marry him. Simply, I wasn't impressed by my rather slim young body, compared to my sisters.

"You've a nice body! You should be aware of that!" Alex said, "It's ripe, has the right proportions, and it's ready to blossom and blow out."

I was sure he was flattering.

He kept doing that on intervals, while denoting the changes in my body--which was amusing to me.

After few months of marriage, my body's transformation was noticeable, and Alex developed a kind of body stimulation rituals.

He would hold me from behind, facing the mirror, cups my tits in his hands and tells me how they're just the right size and perfect shape; then he would move his hands on my belly and admires its flatness and softness; then he would tighten his grip on my waist and points out how the fingers of both hands can touch each other.

He would move his hands carefully along the curves on the sides of my body--starting from my armpit going down--pressing on my waist, then he moves his hands on my hips and shake it vigorously in opposite directions, right hand up, left hand down, or right hand forward, left hand backward, and diagonally, sending ripples of loose flesh around my bottom.

Or, he would roll me over on my belly, face down, on the bed, stark naked of course, and lie next to me---propping his head with his hand and positioning his face so he would be looking closely at my butt. Then he moves his palm gently and very slowly on my butt, tracing the rise and fall of its roundness, with intervals of sniffing or kissing just the softness of my butt cheeks.

I liked the feeling of his warm hands on my body and butt, but in the beginning I found it funny.

One day I couldn't hold my giggling, "You look like someone peering into a crystal ball? Can you tell my fortune from my butt?"

"Yes, I see a long red fleshy road ahead of you, and it ends with a circle and a fountain spurting white hot water," He said, "You know, your butt is so milk white and silk smooth that when it is sweaty I could see the reflection of my face on it."

I ought to say that his plan was very successful. It became a habit to me to look at my body in the mirror to see that my tits are still in shape; my waist stays as slim as it used to be; and I turn around to see that my butt is getting round, fleshy, soft, and as white as possible. It also made every part of my body--particularly my butt--very sensitive to the slightest touch.

**********

We had been married for less than a year when Alex quit his job and went into the import-export business with one of his friends called Andre. Andre was a rich man who lived abroad, and for some reasons he didn't want to be visible in the company's contract; so he assigned his younger brother, Joe, to represent him on papers and in the management.

Joe was a handsome young man, and he was about my age.

The new business required Alex to travel a lot. He used to take three to seven days trip a couple of times every month, and in the beginning I used to travel with him, to take care of his secretarial chores. After a while, we decided that I should complete my university study; so I got enrolled in the college again and stopped traveling with him.

Consequently, our sex encounters--which became a very important part of my life--were getting sparser, and a nagging question kept buzzing in my head, "What Alex's doing about sex while he's traveling?"

My thought was if I can stay without sex for seven days, Alex wouldn't stand one day without sex.

That doesn't mean I could stay for seven days without thinking about Alex, or the touch of his hot dick, or how he hugs me, kiss's me, undress's me, caress's me, or enters me. Unfortunately, all I could do was to try to immerse my mind in my study, or go to sleep, or sit and cry.

One day I visited my married sister, and our conversation drifted to what I'm doing while Alex is traveling and if I miss him.

"Oh sister, I miss Alex very...very much." I said, "You can't imagine what I feel. I feel gripping in my stomach every time I think about him."

"I know...I know...Oh my poor child, you're in dangerous condition!" She laughed with sympathy, "and what are you doing about that?"

"Nothing, what can I do? I sit and cry!" I said, "I never thought my emotions will be so messed up, or I could have such burning feelings, particularly in my lower half!"

"My god! Do...you...do something with your...I mean do you play with yourself down there?" She stammered, "I mean do you masturbate?"

"No, I never thought about that." I said, "I may have grabbed myself down there to stop that aching feeling, or that what I thought I could do, but that's all!"

"Oh...Nadia...I don't know how all of that happened so fast!" She said, "The way you were thinking and conducting your life didn't look like you'll ever get married. I couldn't imagine you'll marry one day, then suddenly you are married and sunk in love up to your ears!"

"I didn't either!" My voice chocked. "I never cared to know about men, or sex, or even look to my body!"

"Well, you will soon find out that masturbation is the closest thing to sex. There is no harm in playing with yourself to quench the fire you could feel in your heart, or actually what you feel below your heart...huh," she said, "but don't get carried away and make the mistake a lot of women make."

"What mistake?" I asked.

"Dear, Masturbation sometimes leads to insertion. I mean you may find it tempting to simulate your Alex's thing by inserting a similar object inside your vagina."

"Similar to Alex's thing?" I giggled, "What's that thing that'll be similar to my Alex's thing?"

"I don't know...ha...about your Alex's thing...ha...ha...but it could be a cucumber, or banana, or it could be a little worm...who knows? ha ha ha..." She giggled too.

Then my sister wore the mask of seriousness, "Okay, stop...now...I want to give you a serious advice." she said, "Insertion will not substitute the real thing, particularly after you tasted the real thing, and that'll fill you with a kind of frustration; besides, Inserting big objects could hurt the vagina and weakens its capability for contraction. You know the vaginal contraction...don't you?"

"Yes...yes...I know!" I said.

"Regardless, there is no shyness in using good advice I got from someone." She said, "It'll be a good exercise for your vagina muscles if you try to squeeze it to hold a tiny straw. It'll also make your vagina more sensitive, and it'll help keeping it tight. That--you might know--makes the man very excited!"

I made by her advice, and I found it invaluable advice.

**********

One day, Alex and I were lying on the bed, after having a thrashing sex, and Alex was doing his "ass monologue antics" on my butt.

I turned my head around to look to him and asked, "being in the army and lived on your own for a while, have you ever slept with another woman?"

"I know you! I know that one day you're going to ask me this question, but...but if the answer was yes, are you going to feel offended?" Alex was hesitant.

"No!" I said, "providing that you'll not lie to me."

He thought for a while then said, "Well, I'm going to tell you the truth, only because I believe you are mature and because I love you. Okay, yes...I had a couple of encounters with women...Huh...how do you feel now?"

I didn't know why I felt angry, although I sort of expected his answer.

Alex noticed my quietness, "Now you're upset! Aren't you?"

"No..." I was defiant, but my eyes blurred with tears, "Have you ever thought of asking me such a question?"

"Oh my god! Why should I? I'm sure you never had any sexual experience with another man." He laughed, and after a pause he said, "You might have experience with another girl!"

"Shut up!" I was surprised, and I countered, "Did you have such experience with another man?"

His eyebrows shot up and his jaw dropped; then, with a kind of parental sympathy he said, "Honey, you don't know what you are talking about, this is not the kind of question you ask your husband. My answer's I'm not gay! Okay!"

"Why are you upset? Why shouldn't I ask you about the same thing you're implying?" I said.

"I'm not upset. Honey, I didn't mean exactly what I said!" He said, smiling wearily, "However, sweetheart, woman with woman is like adding a shell of candy on top of a sweet cake."

"Well, the reason I asked you this question is because my brother once told us about how a boy was hitting on him, and how he turned him down tactfully." I said, "There was nothing wrong with that."

That made Alex laughs loudly.

Then I asked him if he's having sex while traveling, but he didn't give me a satisfying answer, saying, "If I find a woman as pretty as you are, which will remind me of you, I may do that."

"Oh yeah...come...on...there are scores of pretty girls out there!" I said, "Anyway, if you have to have sex, just be careful about the STD."

That made him laughs his lungs out saying, "I'll remember that!"

After a period of silence, I said, with defiance, "All right, I also want to...I wish I can sleep with another man!"

"Jesus...baby...you must be out of your mind to say such a thing!" Alex looked to me with obvious disbelief, "Darling, I understand you're upset because I showed I had something you didn't have." he was thoughtful, "On the other hand, you showed pure female instinct when you gave me head the first time. I know you had no prior experience whatsoever, and you had acted impulsively. I appreciate that."

After a pause, he hugged me with ostentatious affection, "Nevertheless, darling, why don't you make up a sexual fantasy about another man. I know you have a great imaginative mind. Whatever your fantasy's going to be my love to you will never change."

I knew he was buying my favor with the children drawing book.

We made love again, but, for the first time, it was painful--probably because I didn't get properly wet. I couldn't really focus my mind on what we were doing.

When we were ready to hit the shower, he held me from behind, gave me a long kiss on my neck, and said, "Okay, so when I come back from my next trip, you'll tell me your fantasy, and I'll grade your success on how much it'll arouse me. It's another way for you to learn how to turn me on."

I felt he was treating me as a child.

**********

When Alex left for his business trip, and I was sitting alone, the idea to make up a fantasy floated to my mind. I thought, "How can I fantasize sex with another man? Which man? What kind of fantasy could get Alex excited? What did he say? To learn how to turn him on!"

Then the idea became interesting. I know how to get Alex excited. One of those things I learned from him was how to be perceptive, how to listen and feel his emotions and reaction to every sensual move, and how to mentally register the key arousing spots and moves.

It occurred to me that what could make Alex excited is to make my fantasy look real. So, the main character in my fantasy should be a real character. He should be someone Alex and I both know.

I wondered who could be that man on whom I can build my fantasy. Joe, Alex's partner, popped up in my mind. Of course, he is handsome, tall, young, and, above all, Alex knows him. That would make my fantasy very realistic in many ways, to me and to Alex.

Unfortunately, Joe was dating my younger sister. Zap...Joe was disqualified.

My mind went in search for a man to male friends? none, my brothers friends? may be, my sister's husband? oh...no.

I figured out, also, such man has to be attractive. Then I thought, attractive to who? to me or to Alex? I should have asked him!

One morning, while I was doing some housekeeping chores, the doorbell rang. I opened the door to find a man, about Alex's age, well dressed, and beaming on me with a cordial smile. He asked me about Alex, and I told him he's in a business trip.

He said he is a friend of Alex and apologized for showing up unexpectedly.

He looked credible, and I found it appropriate--since he was a friend of my husband--to ask him to come in. With little hesitation he accepted my invitation. I ushered him into our living room and asked him if he cares for a cup of coffee or tea--because I was going to take a coffee break anyway. He agreed on a cup of coffee while introducing himself as Maurice, and said that he knew Alex since high school.

I went to make the coffee, and when I came back he stood up to take the cup from my hand, which looked to me like army manners.

He told me that he and Alex have served together in the army, and he lost contact with him since they were discharged from the service. He told me also that he was passing by the city, so he decided to look up Alex because he doesn't have his phone number, and he went on to tell me more details about his friendship with Alex and how army fuses men together.

I found him friendly, and he had some sense of humor.

With the last sip of coffee he was on his feet ready to go, and at the door he gave me his business card and expressed his wish that Alex may call him sometime.

After he left I thought about him for a while.

He sounded sincere and good natured person, one of those people who'll spill out their guts without invitation.

"What else in his character?" I asked myself, "He was polite. I saw that in his behavior when he hesitated to come in the apartment, and when he stood up to take the coffee. He is also little heavier than Alex, and his skin is darker."

"On the other hand, he was also impetuous, for come straight to our home without calling--when the man's most probably at work and only the wife could be at home," I countered, "and he has the guts to step into the house while the woman is alone!"

"Alone! And a bell rang in my head. That's the man who can fit in one of the scenarios I fantasized." I thought loudly, "All what I need is to tweak up the beginning of the scenario."

"What could happen in the twenty minutes or so he stayed with me that can spark in him a sexual arousal?" my imagination took over, "What if he followed me to the kitchen? Na...That'll be too fast. What if he says that I reminded him of his wife?" I remembered he mentioned his wife, but only in the past tense. Then, I realized that there's a lot I need to know about him. However, a story was concocting in my mind.

Nonetheless, just arranging the thoughts and visualizing the scenes--not to mention imagining the impression of my fantasy on Alex--made me very hot.

**********

When Alex came back from his business trip, I couldn't wait to tell him about my fantasy. However, I waited until he took all the time he needed to unwind and discharge most of his sperm tanks (Alex used to take a couple of days off after coming back from a business trip).

After a day of running around naked and fucking everywhere, Alex and I were cuddled up on the couch. He had his head propped with a pillow on the couch arm, and I positioned myself between his parted legs, leaning on his chest, and trapping his hot and softly swollen dick with my belly.

I said, "A friend of yours paid us a visit few days ago."

"Yeah...Who was that?" He asked.

"He said that he came to see you because he didn't have your phone number." I evaded mentioning the name.

"And what did he want to see me for? Was it business?" Alex inquired.

"He said that he is an old friend from high school." I said.

"So you had a little chitchat with him?" Alex said, mocking, "all of that at the entrance?"

"No, he happened to ask me for a glass of water, so I let him in," and I went on to narrate my fantasy, "He mistook me for the housemaid. I realized that when he asked me about 'the lady of the house.' I was in my cleaning outfit, you know, my mini denim skirt, my hair wrapped up in a cap, and my blouse was knotted under my bra-less breasts."

"I'm not surprised. When you wrap your hair in a hat or scarf you look like 3 years younger than your age." Alex said.

"Anyway, I found it funny, so I decided to play along and see how long it'll take him to find out his mistake." I continued.

"I told him the lady usually has a busy morning schedule." I went on, "Then I caught him peeking through my loose blouse."

I paused to take note of Alex's dick stirring in my side, "I ushered him inside the apartment and went to get the water."

"When I came back with the glass of water, he was looking at the pictures on the bookshelf." I said.

"He must have slapped himself on the face when he saw your picture?" Alex was disappointed. His dick went limp.

"Imagine! He couldn't recognize me in the picture he was looking at, probably because my face was too small in that picture." I lied.

"Oh yeah...then what happened?" Alex said, mocking.

"I had to do something, and quickly, so I loosened up my blouse knot, went very close behind him, and made some noise by shuffling my feet on the rug."

"Then?" Alex said, impatiently.

"He was startled, turned around suddenly, and knocked off the glass of water from my hand." I said, "I made sure that most of the water spilled on his shirt and pants, and some of it spilled on my shirt also, before I let the glass crash on the floor."

At that moment I felt Alex's dick swelled and expanded in my side.

"I had to distract his attention from the picture." I said.

"The devil...you're!" Alex Said.

"He was embarrassed and angry, so I pretended I wanted to correct my mistake by helping him dry up." I said, "I led him to the bathroom and asked him to take off his wet clothes, and I told him I bring him a towel to dry up." I went on, "Then I left him in the bathroom and ran to hide the my pictures in the living room."

12