Fantasy Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That'd be nice," Thomas replied. "And maybe a little bit of that leftover fruit salad to go with it?"

"Sure!" she said, and she started to get out of bed. "So," she asked casually as she was putting on her slippers, "Have you given any thought to what you want for our next Fantasy Friday? You know it'll be your turn."

"Well, I was thinking about how fetching you'll be Sunday morning, up there in that choir loft, singing in Latin and your lips making those dulcet and suggestive, round tones. Makes me think of you, naked and on your knees, blindfolded with hands cuffed behind your back, and me seeing just how much of my hard, fat cock I can slide into your mouth..."

"Would you make me take all of it? Would you whip me if I didn't?"

"You'd have to take it all. You'll have no choice. I'd have my hands grasping your hair and holding it behind my back and make you go down on it until I felt those hot lips lips around the base of my cock and your tongue on my balls. And, yes, you'd be punished if you didn't please me completely," Thomas explained.

"Ooohh! Makes me get all gushy and wiggly-wet just thinkin' 'bout it!" was Arielle's reply. She got to her feet and started for the doorway. "We could certainly do that..."

"But what? Did you have something else to suggest?"

"Well, I was thinking that in addition, maybe you'd like to play 'Star Trek' with me." she offered.

"'Star Trek?'" Thomas said disdainfully to her retreating back.

"Yep. You could be Captain Kirk." She was almost at the doorway now.

"And, pray tell," he asked, "what would Captain Kirk do?"

"Well, obviously, my doubting Thomas," she retorted, "he'll boldly go where no man has ever gone before." And her eyes met his as she looked at him over her shoulder while provocatively swaying her virgin ass at him, making her meaning perfectly clear. Then she walked through the doorway toward the kitchen.

Thomas felt himself get hard once again. "It's a good thing tomorrow's Saturday," he thought, "because I suspect tonight's going to be a long night yet."

(The End)

12