Fantasy Fuck Becomes Reality

Story Info
Cass gets sexy lesson from Internet pal.
2k words
3.68
20.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I first met Blaine, it was online. Now, online relationship? Laughable. Not really. I had been friends with this Chicago man for a couple years before I realized that I was interested in him sexually . . . so we started to share fantasies.

The man had quite an imagination. I admit, I hadn't been around the block much, but enough to know what his fantasies meant with perfect understanding and appreciation. I responded in kind and before I knew it we were flirting crazily and making plans to meet and see what we could have sexually.

So I went to Chicago.

When I first saw him, I felt an awareness deep in my body. I knew this man would be a great fuck. He was blessed with a hot, smoldering sexuality, and his sexuality brought out mine, which until now, had been a bit suppressed.

I stopped in front of him and dropped my carry-on. "Blaine?"

"Yeah. Cass?" I nodded. He smiled. It was a beautiful smile, pure white and dazzling, making his dark eyes, black eyes, sparkle with merriment and mischief. His lips were absolutely beautiful. I could think of nothing but those lips all over my voluptuous body. Now I admit, I am a bit heavy, but it doesn't bother me. I like sex. I enjoy it. I have fun doing it. No one ever said heavier girls could not have fun having sex or even do it, so I did it.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Blaine asked softly. I smiled. "I'm just thinking about your lips all over me, that's all."

"I see. Well, that can be arranged, although I don't usually like going down on women. I've had a few of them where I didn't like their taste or it was too strong, but we'll wait and see. Believe me, if I decide not to, it won't be a total loss, I'll more than make up for it in other ways."

I smiled at him. "I know you will. I won't settle for anything less."

Blaine threw back his head and laughed, then bent to pick up my carry on. I took it. "I can carry my carry-on. It's easy."

"Suit yourself. Come on. Let's get your suitcase and go." After getting my luggage, we went outside, got in a taxi, and went back to his place. Once in his house, I found myself spun around and slammed into the wall and his lips covered mine with a forceful kiss, bruising the tender flesh. Despite the pain, I kissed him back, my lips parting under his, moaning softly when his tongue thrust into my mouth, taking control of the kiss from the start.

When he lifted his head, my lips were throbbing and bruised, my body burned, and I felt the insides of my thighs getting wet . . . my panties were soaked. He stepped back. "Let me make one thing clear, Cass. As long as you're here, this is how it will be. You are going to be my sex slave and do everything I say. If you don't, you will be punished. If you do, you'll be rewarded. Got it?"

Dazed, I nodded. "Good girl. Now get your ass into the shower and clean yourself up good for me, every part . . . or I'll be very upset, slave. Got it?"

I glared at him. "Look, I'll agree to your terms but we haven't had sex yet so I don't have to obey right away. Right this moment, I am my own person. My body is mine. I have a free will, and it will take more than just orders and bullying to get me to be your slave."

Blaine glared back, stepping closer to me. "Do you really want to go there?"

"Don't bully me," I said softly, with a quiet authority that normally worked. "I don't like being bullied."

Blaine smiled. It wasn't a nice smile. Far from it. It was the smile of a man who had been pushed too far, and intended to make me pay for it. I have to admit, I was as nervous as I was aroused. It had been a while and I hadn't had a partner yet who could scare me so easily, make me so willing to be frightened and aroused. God, was it a welcome change.

He slammed me against the wall again, his hands rough as they stripped off my light jacket. I heard the rip of my shirt as he tore it off of me, the snap of my bra as he jerked it off and tossed it aside, freeing my deliciously round 42C breasts. His hand curved over one and squeezed, hard. So hard it hurt. I whimpered. His eyes blazed into mine. "Are you going to cry?" he rasped, rubbing his pelvis with alarming roughness into mine. I could only blink helplessly. God, I had wanted this so badly, and now that I had it, I was beyond speaking. I cried out in pleasure and pain though when he stabbed his hips at mine, and squeezed my nipples so hard it hurt. "Answer me."

I was thrilled. He was treating me like a slave, like someone whose desires were insignificant, and he was a man who had been teased too often. I was his property. For the next 7 days, I was going to be put through all sorts of humiliations that would make me blush and shudder over later, but for now, it was exactly what I wanted, what I needed, what I craved to have.

I forgot to think though when he jerked open my jeans and yanked them down, pulling them off, and ripped my panties off of me. Ripped! I smiled. God, I wanted this so much. He didn't remove his clothes, just tore open his pants, and yanked out his cock, a thick shaft approximately 6 and a half inches long and 3 inches thick. It was uncircumsized. I was fascinated with it. He shook his head, stabbed one finger deep inside my hot sheath, and began to finger fuck me. Oh, it was so exciting. He had big fingers, and they hurt a bit but I was in heaven. At last, a man who knew how to make me want him! He put another finger inside me, finger fucking me so hard I was in agony of pleasure. I wanted the hard cock I was staring at, wanted it in the worst way.

Blaine jerked his fingers out of me and stepped back, forcing me to my knees. Forcing me. It hurt my pride. "Service me," he growled. "Make it a good mouth fucking, slave."

I opened my lips and slid them over the hard, thrusting cock in front of me and felt the foreskin move back to the end of the shaft, giving a clean shaft to suck and torture. I didn't have time to get used to it. His hands were at the back of my head, and while my mouth was on him, he shoved my head down at the same time he thrust into my mouth, and I was deep throating him before I knew it or could adjust. I gagged a bit but didn't let that stop me. It was hot, rock hard, and so thick I wanted to weep with joy. A man. A man was fucking my mouth, not a boy. I could feel his cockhead slapping the back of my throat as he started to fuck my mouth, and I went along with it. I sucked hard, swirling my tongue around and around and around as he thrust his hips so hard his cockhead banged my throat. "Ahhh . . . . ungghhh . . . .unghhh . . . oh god . . . you have such a hot sweet mouth," he grunted, thrusting faster. I felt his balls slapping my chin, felt them swell and tighten, felt him bang my throat harder and harder and knew he was about to cum.

I sucked him off all the harder, deep throating him hungrily. Suddenly, his hands gripped handfuls of my short red hair and he shoved his hips forward, the cockhead sliding down the back of my throat and he yelled as his cum spewed all over the back of my throat. I gagged on the salty sticky fluid but swallowed hungrily, my throat muscles milking it out of him with each spew of his cum into my throat.

Finally, he pulled away, breathing hard. "Good girl. You serviced me well. Now get your ass into the shower and clean yourself up so I can fuck you."

I did. After I did, he took a shower, and came back, dripping wet, tossed me on his bed, and proceeded to fuck me, as hard as possible. As we both came, I knew this would be the norm for 7 days. I was right.

A few days before I had to catch a return flight to Washington state, I was taking a shower, soaping myself, thinking about the previous days and how much better I felt, now that I had been dominated, when suddenly the shower curtain was flung open and there stood Blaine, naked, erect, and from what I could see, hornier than a stallion in a pen with a dozen mares in heat.

I gasped, covering myself more from shock than embarrassment. He frowned. "Uncover yourself, now."

"Blaine, you startled me."

"That's not an excuse. Now do as I say, damn it! I don't want to have to teach you a lesson."

I dropped my arms and stood there, soapy and wet and very aroused. He saw my nipples harden, saw my legs restlessly shifting. "I have an idea, Cass," he said softly. "I want you to turn around, bend over, and spread your legs open just enough for me to see your pussy. Then I want you to drop the sponge, take one finger, and finger fuck yourself while I watch."

Feeling aroused by this, I turned and did as I was told, loving that he was watching me, uncaring that he saw any of my flaws. I dropped the sponge I had been using, bent over, and inserted the middle and forefinger of my left hand into my pussy, and began to fuck myself, bracing myself up on the wall, loving the feeling of being watched and having my fingers inside my body. He caught his breath, and I heard him jerking off. I imagined that hard cock inside me, and moaned aloud.

Then, suddenly, he grabbed my hips in his hands, bruising me, and he rammed his cock into my pussy, as hard as he could. I cried out in shock, but that thick cock just glided in without a problem. Oh it was delicious. He placed his hands on my shoulders, pushing me down further to get leverage, and started fucking me so hard I felt his cock slamming in and out of me and his balls banging against my thighs. I parted my legs wider, and he went deeper, groaning and fucking me until I whimpered with pain. He didn't pay any attention and just fucked me harder.

Soon I was twisting against him, my fingers fucking in rhythm with his pounding cock, and I was moments from cumming, and I felt his cockhead slamming against my cervix, and I came, squirting juices out, coating his cock in my cum, screaming and thumping my fists against the wall of the shower, and just as I started cumming again, I felt his cock spew in my pussy. I didn't care that we hadn't used a condom. Hell, I knew I was safe. He had been wet while sliding inside me, and I knew he had smeared spermicide on his cock before entering me.

I nearly collapsed, and so did he, but somehow we managed to stay upright, and when he was done spewing, he spun me around and forced me to my knees, rammed his softening cock into my mouth, and ordered me to clean him off. I obeyed, enjoying the combined taste of our cum.

Several days later, I was on my way back home, and I knew I'd never be fucked like that again in my life.