Fantasy Fufilled Ch. 01

Story Info
Ruth calls a bluff and gets her wish.
2.4k words
4.45
31.5k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shriker
Shriker
6 Followers

I originally met Ruth online. Not through a dating site but by playing Dungeons and Dragons on a role-playing forum site. We were in a game together and our characters occasionally interacted until they ended up role-playing a few erotic scenes not allowed on the site.

Rather than fade to black and move on without writing the encounter, Ruth sent me her email address and asked if we could continue by email. We wrote the erotic role play of our characters out together and at the same time started talking about ourselves and getting to know each other.

We knew we would never meet, and so we felt safe in sharing our personal fantasies and desires. She told me that she had always fantasized about being raped, but wouldn't really want to be. The harsher and more degrading the better.

As a Christmas gift after we had become online 'friends' and she had even sent me a few faceless nudes, we wrote a story together about us, where I raped her. She thoroughly enjoyed it and told me how often she got off to it. She even sent a few videos showing me how wet it got her and the toys she used imagining they were me. I ended the story by saying, now if I only had your address, I would make this a reality.

Ruth was careful to hide her face in all the videos she sent me, and we didn't exchange numbers; so I knew she never would, it was just something to add to her fantasy. We didn't know what state the other lived in, but we knew we were on opposite coasts. But then one night, she called my bluff.

Turns out she lived in an apartment about 4 miles from the hotel I was staying in for the week on business. I laughed at my good fortune. All the next morning I couldn't focus on work. We broke for an early lunch and my boss mentioned that my head was elsewhere. I apologized and said I had a rough night and just needed to clear my head. To my surprise he told me to take the afternoon off but make sure I made it to a dinner that night with the clients. He needed me sharp and alert for the dinner.

I headed back to my hotel room and had a couple of drinks from the mini-bar and realized I couldn't get her out of my head. I knew that she wanted it and I knew she worked nights coding, designing, and fixing websites for a national hosting company so she would be home now and probably just waking up.

As I laid on the bed thinking about her and the story, I made up my mind. Now or never. I changed into a comfortable pair of jeans and a polo from my work suit and I grabbed the keys to my rental car. I headed for a flower shop and bought a vase of lilies. As I was headed out, I laughed at my luck, they sold apparel with their company name and logo, so I also bought a ball cap.

Outside her apartment my nerves were coming back, and I scratched out a quick note for the flowers. "To Ruth, may all your fantasies come true. - Will"

I chickened out and drove around the block. I stopped at a liquor store and got a bottle of vodka and a soda. In my car, I mixed the two in the Styrofoam soda cup and drank. Courage returned I drove back to the apartment.

I sat sipping my drink and was going to chicken out again when my phone chirped. New mail. She had sent me another video of her morning's activities. She was using a flesh colored dildo and moaning my name from off screen.

I responded and asked if she got the flowers I sent. I was terrified that she had sent me a fake address, and this would be a test. If it was fake she might lie to cover her tracks, but if it were real, she wouldn't lie about them. Not perfect, but it was something. Also, she would then be expecting a flower delivery.

She emailed back immediately, no flowers. I responded saying they should have arrived this morning, but no problem, while she waited I wanted a second video. I wanted her to lube up her ass as well as she could and bury the dildo playing my role as deep as she could. She knew I had an anal fixation, but had never had anal sex. I had tried with a few girls, but I never fit. One girlfriend told me, you either get to have a big dick, or you get anal, and at almost 9 inches and nearly 3 fingers across, I didn't get anal. Ruth's reply was short, "Mmmm."

Ruth's apartment was on the first floor, which was good, because I might have had trouble with stairs. I had a strong buzz, but wasn't drunk. I knocked on the door and waited. After a minute I knocked again. I went to knock a third time, and I heard her. She called out that she was on her way.

Ruth answered the door. I knew it was her. I had never seen her face, or even much of her dyed raven hair, but it couldn't be anyone else. She was 5'3" and even in her overly large shirt and sweatpants I could tell she was hiding the huge breasts that stood almost obscenely from her tiny frame. The sweatpants were tight showing her wide hips and round ass just below her tiny waist.

Her eyes were strikingly bright blue, and I lost my voice for a moment looking into them. She was beautiful. She hadn't even put any makeup on yet and she was beautiful. Her lips were soft and pink, her nose straight with a slight upturn at the tip, and the weight she carried in her hips, ass, and tits showed just slightly in her cheeks, filling out her face so she didn't look gaunt, or overly sharp.

"Are these for me?" She asked raising up on her toes and I almost missed my chance, but I knew what she wanted. As she took the vase from me, I swung my free right hand under it and punched her right in the solar plexus. Not hard, only hard enough to stun her, not hurt her. My left hand was still partly on the vase, and I managed to catch it as she fell backward and dropped to the ground. I had knocked the wind out of her and she gasped for breath unable to scream or process what just happened.

I stepped through the threshold and locked the door behind me. I dropped down on top of her and let the vase roll out of my hand spilling water everywhere. Immediately my hand went to her throat to prevent her from screaming when she got her breath back, but not squeezing her so hard as to hurt her. I forced her shirt up and confirmed, these were Ruth's tits. I pulled her sweat pants down and she wasn't wearing any underwear, she must have been doing as I asked and just thrown these on to get the door. Her pussy was waxed smooth and glistening with her juices begging to be fucked.

I leaned close to her ear and threatened her, "If you scream, this gets much worse." She nodded, tears in her eyes and I let go her throat.

I worked at my pants and managed to kick them off while still on top of her and by this point she realized what was happening. I looked back up into her deep eyes and asked, "You ready to get fucked you whore?" She couldn't speak but slowly she nodded as tears fell from her eyes. "What did you think the consequences would be? You dirty little slut? What did you think would happen when you send videos of yourself, fucking yourself to strangers?"

She let out a whimper. Laying on her side I picked up her top leg and slid into place straddling her leg still on the floor, my hard dick rubbing at her lips. I grabbed her tit, and commanded her, "Tell me just how much your whore cunt wants this."

Ruth let out a soft moan as I teased her slit and played with her tits. Her voice was hoarse and forced, "Please," she pleaded, "Please fuck me. I deserve to be fucked." She coughed, and judging by how much more juice covered my cock, she was telling the truth, she wanted it.

Straddling one leg and with the other up against my chest, I slid into her waiting pussy with ease. She was hot and sopping wet and as soon as my dick was in, she started gripping me with the muscles lining her pussy. Using her leg for balance and holding it to pull myself into her I started fucking her sideways right inside her front door. I continued playing with her breasts. I rolled her nipples between my fingers and pulled on them. I repeated this moving back and forth from one nipple to the other all while sawing in and out of her.

Ruth was moaning in no time, and in short order she started with her first orgasm. Her whole body went stiff while I continued working in and out of her, "You like this don't you? You little whore, you'll fuck any dick that knocks on your door, won't you?" I twisted her nipple a bit and got her to respond.

"Ahh, yes. Yes, I'm a whore and I deserve this." She sobbed into the carpet.

I continued fucking her to her second and third orgasm before I decided to change it up. I pulled out of her and she whimpered a bit. I picked her up and carried her through the door to the single bedroom. I recognized the sheets and some of the wall decor.

I walked to the bed and dropped her on it. I grabbed her face in one hand and looking down at her, I told her, "Now you're going to suck your slut juice off me and if I feel your teeth at all, I'm going to rip them out of your head. " She nodded, and I slid into her mouth. I let go of her and she started tenderly sucking on me. I let her work on her own, showing me her skill but after a few minutes I remembered why I was here, what she wanted.

I grabbed the back of her head and started to move my hips pushing in and out of her mouth. I picked up the pace until I was fucking her face hard. I watched as she moved one of her hands down and played with her clit and then slid some fingers inside. When I was ready, I buried my dick all the way in her throat, forcing myself deeper, and came. I poured hot rope after hot rope of sticky cum into her, and she choked. I laughed as cum came out her nose.

I pulled her head from my dick and threw her onto the bed face first, tits down. She instinctively pulled her knees up under herself and I could see her sticky juices trailing down her leg, and some lube trailing from her ass. I was instantly hard again and I moved behind her to line up with her ass. I pushed my head against her hole and smacked her ass hard. She didn't flinch away and even started pushing back on me. "Tell me what you want." I growled.

"I want you to fuck my ass." she said as she continued to push back and impale herself on my dick. I smacked her ass again. She struggled to take my head in, so I helped her. Had she not just been fucking her ass with a dildo it probably wouldn't have fit, but as I grabbed her hips and pulled, I managed to slip my head in. It sank in and stopped as soon as just the head was in. I tried pushing again but even with all the lube, her ass hadn't relaxed enough to take more of me yet. I pulled back a little to open her hole back up like I was going to slide out and then pushed back in hard. I made it a bit further but not much. Ruth had found a pillow and was alternating between clenching her teeth on it and screaming into it.

I moved my hips in a circle, pushing and pulling her hips and slowly slid in further and further. Her muffled screams only egged me deeper. Once all the way in, I stayed there for a moment staring at the site before me. Ruth stopped screaming when I stopped moving and took a second to catch her breath. She looked back at me and nodded, trying to hide a wicked smile.

That was all the confirmation I needed. I pulled out before slamming back in. I repeated and with each stroke it got easier and easier. Had I just not cum in her throat I would not have lasted doing this, but fortunately I was able to last for what seemed like forever, pounding in and out of her ass. She put her hand back to her dripping pussy and she brought herself to another orgasm with my dick in her ass. As she did, she clenched down on me almost painfully tight.

Finally, I knew I was close and buried myself one last time and came harder than I ever have. Spent, I pulled myself from her ass and collapsed on her bed. I pulled her head to my crotch and told her, "Clean yourself off of me, you dirty little cum rag."

Ruth hesitated, and I growled out, "Now," and she immediately started licking. She was slow at first, but got faster and braver. She took my deflating dick into her mouth and sucked my cum off of it. Once she had finished, she crawled up next to me and gently kissed my neck. "Wow." is all she managed to say.

We laid there for a while, and she nestled into me. I finally broke the silence and asked, "I have a dinner tonight. Want to call in sick to work and be my plus one?"

"Sure, Will." she said nuzzling further into me.

Shriker
Shriker
6 Followers