Fantasy Fufilled Ch. 02

Story Info
Ruth plays along and gets used by a group.
2.8k words
4.5
29.8k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shriker
Shriker
6 Followers

This is my second story on this site and first time writing this genre. I would like to thank everyone for the feedback on the first one. This is a direct sequel to the first and might be a bit jarring if you haven't read it. I welcome feedback so I can continue to improve, and lost my editor so I imagine I will have to edit this later. Enjoy.

*****

I woke after a short nap wearing a shirt and still no pants. The room was empty, but I could hear Ruth in the next room moving about. I looked around and found she had folded my pants and put them next to the bed. I put them on and headed out to greet her.

The flowers and vase had been picked up and put on the table and refilled with water. Ruth was at the stove making an omelet, wearing nothing but an apron. Her cheeks were still red. "You hungry?" She asked casually. "You seem to have quite the appetite."

I smiled and stepped next to her to peer into the skillet. Looked good. I brought my eyes up to her face and instinctively took her head in my hand, turning her face to me, and I kissed her. I don't think either of us really realized that this was our first kiss until that moment. She rose up onto her toes to get closer to my height. My free hand wrapped around her waist and grabbed her ass, pulling her into me. She dropped the spatula she was holding and wrapped her arms around me both of us being taken by the energy of the kiss.

After what seemed like an eternity, I stepped back and broke the embrace. Both of us were speechless.

Ruth finished making food and we chatted like old friends while eating. I explained about the dinner being formal at the restaurant attached to the hotel I was staying at.

Afterwards, I called my boss, Eric, and told him to add 1 to the reservation while Ruth called in sick to work.

***

Ruth wore a little back dress to the dinner. It had a low neckline showing off her ample cleavage and settled mid-thigh. She put on the lightest amount of makeup with bright red lipstick and kept her hair straight. She looked amazing. I ran up to my hotel room and changed back into a suit for the dinner, complete with a black tie. I packed everything into my suitcase and left it on the bed.

Back downstairs I talked to the clerk and asked if I could be upgraded to a king suite with two rooms. He obliged and said they would have my bag moved. I gave him my old cards and took the new ones with the room number written on the side.

When we got to the dinner, Eric immediately pulled me aside after seeing Ruth and in an angry whisper demanded, "Did you bring a fucking escort to this!?"

"No, calm down, she's a local friend." I replied matching his low volume.

"She looks like a whore!"

'Fucks like one too' I thought but knew better than to say that. "Well, she does work in marketing."

Eric's face had a look of confusion for a moment, and then he laughed. "Really?" He asked, clearly calmer and a bit louder.

"Yeah, well sort of, she works for a hosting company designing websites for some of their larger profile clients. She's an amazing artist." I smiled, and we rejoined Ruth.

The dinner was uneventful. It became clear early on that the client wasn't going to sign, the 3 guys they sent didn't even have the authority to make the decision. But all 3 of the guys couldn't keep their eyes off Ruth. She was even drawing looks from several other tables. She was perfectly charming, and I'm pretty sure the only reason they stayed for dessert and a drink afterwards. Towards the end, Ruth excused herself to the lady's room, and as soon as she was gone, the excuses started on who had an early morning and how everyone had to leave. I glanced at my boss and he was out, nothing left. I stepped in, attempting to salvage something.

"Why don't you guys come up to my hotel room?"

They stopped talking and looked at me curiously. I added, "We have gone over several figures and concessions, but let's be honest, none of you are the decision makers in this, but if what we offered was amazing, you would call those who do, so call them. Come up to my hotel room with your team and we can discuss exactly what we can do for you in a more comfortable setting."

"William, thank you for the offer but I don't think-"

I rolled my eyes toward the restrooms and brought them straight back to the guy refusing me and interrupted him, "This is a one time offer only. Once in a lifetime." I finished off my drink and stood, "Call your team." I pulled the small paper envelope from my room cards with the room number on it and dropped it on the table. Eric stood with me and we walked away.

"Not an escort?" Eric asked me once out of earshot.

"I told you, no."

"Then how are you going to-"

I waved him off, "I upgraded my room to a suite, can you cover that?"

Eric smiled, "If you land the deal, I will, and every time I send you out here to meet with them."

I grinned, and we parted. Eric left and I met Ruth as she exited the bathrooms and we headed for the elevator. I stopped realizing that I had no idea which room I was in. We went back to the clerk and I asked, "I seem to have forgotten what room I am in since it changed, can you remind me?" It was the same guy and he looked it quickly for me. With the correct room number, we headed upstairs.

We made out in the elevator ride up and we were barely in the door before Ruth was all over me. Her dress rode up revealing a black g string and it too all my willpower to push her off me.

She looked at me, clearly offended, "What?"

I pretended to be shy and said, "I uh, I thought maybe."

Ruth smiled and said, "You have a fantasy for me to fulfill? It's only fair after you took care of mine earlier. What is it?"

I smiled sheepishly hoping she wouldn't see through me and said, "I want to tie you up, but I'm not really sure how."

Ruth laughed. "Sure, where's your clothes? We'll need belts and ties."

I found my suitcase hanging unfolded in the bedroom closet and pulled out the 2 ties I had brought and the brown belt, then I took off my tie and belt and laid them out for her on the bed. She looked at what we had and said, "This will have to do."

Ruth up ended the desk chair, so it rested on the armrests and the top back of the chair. She bent over it, her dress riding up exposing her ass completely to me. I pulled her G-string off and used the belts to affix her thighs to the legs of the chair forcing her pussy lips open to me. I tied her hands behind her back with one of the ties and noticed I couldn't really get the silken material very tight. Having a flash of inspiration, I unplugged the phone by the bedside and took the cable from the wall. I used it and was able to tie her wrists much tighter.

Ruth encouraged me, complimenting my ingenuity with the phone cable. I couldn't tie a tight knot in it, but I wrapped it several times then wrapped it cross ways between her wrists, tightening the whole thing and then looped it under several strands sure it wouldn't come off. I used my last tie to blindfold her.

"I know who you are," she protested. "This is silly."

"Shh," I replied, "It's my fantasy."

With that I lowered myself to her open pussy and leaned forward to give it a kiss. I slowly ran my tongue up and down her wanton folds, as her juices ran down her legs. She shivered in her restraints and began moaning. She even tasted delicious. In no time I was eating her, and I slid 2 fingers into her encouraging more of her nectar out and she orgasmed. I gave my tongue a break while I worked my fingers in her and said, "You are loving this aren't you? You are sopping wet over being tied up and fucked like the slut you are."

She was breathing heavy, and growled, "I want you. Get in me. I need you. Now!"

I pushed harder with my fingers and asked, "Oh, does my little whore want her master to fuck her?"

"Yes!" She growled.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I am your whore, now fuck me my master."

"No." I pulled my hand from her and stood. "No, I think my whore needs a break."

I got up and took the noise canceling headphones from my luggage. I used them for flights to shut the world out. I put them on her and said, "Keep them on. A little sensory deprivation for you." I knew she could hear me but once I flicked the switch, they turned on and the world would be dead to her.

I walked from the room, turning off the light and closing the door.

"Please," I heard her call out. "Please, I'll do anything my master wants, I just want to get fucked."

I ignored her and took a hand towel to clean my face off.

It was less than half an hour before there was a knock at my door. I opened it and stepped to the side as 9 guys filed into the room.

"Gentlemen, welcome. Come on in."

There weren't enough seats for everyone and some had to stand. Some were wearing suits, but several were in less formal wear.

"Thank you for reconsidering our offer. The final figure I wanted you to analyze is waiting in the next room." I walked to the bedroom door and opened it. The light from our room spilled across Ruth's bound form. Her pussy was still wide open, and her inner thighs glistened with her juices, there was even a wet spot in the carpet under her.

I didn't have to say anything else, one of the guys from the dinner walked past me and kneeled in front of her head. He looked to me and I gave him a nod. He unzipped his pants and pulled his prick from his underwear and offered it to Ruth. She sucked it hungrily into her mouth.

After only a moment, she spat it back out and in a confused tone asked, "Who the hell is that?"

"Grab her head and stick it back in." I commanded the guy and he did.

Ruth protested at first, turning her head from one side to the other preventing him from getting back in her mouth. So, I walked up and smacked her hard on the ass, she froze as a small scream escaped from her mouth and the guy seized the opportunity to slide back in. She tried to pull her had back and I smacked her again. The force moved her a bit and she relented. Ruth took the cock back in her mouth and started sucking on it. The guy was fed up with the headphones and took them off Ruth.

"Damn, this bitch is good at sucking." The guy said.

I reached down and ran a finger up her slit. It was wet, and flowing again, she was loving this. I looked back at the guys in the doorway and said, "She's got space for another one back here."

I stood and left the room as another guy walked in and took up a position behind her. He reached forward and exclaimed, "Fuck, she is soaking wet."

I walked around and introduced myself to those I didn't know and began to discuss how my firm could take care of their company in the future.

Back in the room, the guy behind Ruth got on his knees and undid his pants as well. He lined up his cock and slid all the way in with one stroke. "Shit, this whore is tight!" he exclaimed when he bottomed out. Both guys found a tempo, spit roasting Ruth, bouncing her back and forth between their cocks.

Neither one of them lasted long and soon other guys went into the room to take their turns. More guys went in and played with themselves watching her get fucked. After several had taken a turn with her, I went back in to see how they were progressing.

She was free for a moment and next guy, "Just tease her a bit." He slid his cock head up and down against her dripping cunt and I commanded her, "Beg him for his cock, tell him and everyone else how much you want it."

Ruth had been moaning and mewling when the last 2 guys pulled out of her, and she immediately complied, "More! Please I need more. Keep me filled."

"See." I said, "My little slut wants more. Don't stop."

The guy lined up with her sank into her hot, waiting cunt and she let out a guttural moan. In no time another guy made his way around to her mouth and slid in as she sucked him eagerly. Before long all the guys had had a turn and some of them had taken more than one, when one of them decided to undo the belts holding her to the chair.

One of the guys picked her up and laid back on the bed sitting her on top of him. Her bra was laying on the floor and her huge tits had been pulled out of her dress, someone had been having fun with them. The guy barely had to line himself up before Ruth bucked back onto him and impaled herself. She rode him on the bed, bouncing on his cock.

"Look at how she rides, the like slut is loving this." One of the guys called out. Another guy Stepped behind her at the edge of the bed and pushed her forward, smashing her tits into the chest of the guy laying on the bed. He put his head against her tight anus and pressed in. No one had taken her ass while she was tied up and, so it was tight and dry. It took the guy a while, but he finally worked himself in while Ruth moaned at the full feeling.

The two of them worked at double penetrating her for a while before I pushed one and told him, "Make that cum dumpster air tight." He climbed on the bed on his knees and smacked his dick against her cheek only once before she sucked it into her mouth and started drooling around it.

"Man, she's a hungry cock slut." The guy exclaimed as she blew him. He put his hands on her head and started forcefully fucking her face, since she couldn't use her hands to steady herself.

One of the other guys freed her hands and she immediately grabbed his cock in appreciation and started to stroke it. She reached out with her other hand and grabbed air a few times before someone caught the drift and walked into arms reach of her. She immediately started pumping him.

"Look at that, the 3-hole slut is taking 5 at once." I called out. Several of the guys enjoying the show had worked themselves back to hard and were standing around the bed masturbating, but as everyone had already had one turn, everyone was taking a long time to cum.

Ruth stayed in this position for what seemed like hours as the guys rotated positions around her. After a time, she went fucked-limp and just laid there moaning as guys continued to use her holes.

Eventually, even the most enthusiastic tired and put their clothes back on. Ruth lay on the bed too exhausted to move covered in sweat and cum from 10 different guys. I had a verbal agreement on the contract and everyone left.

I called Eric's room from the phone in the sitting room and let him know, I had clearly woken him up, but he was ecstatic. Afterwards, I rand a bath for Ruth and stripped down before placing her in it. She was still quivering from post orgasmic tremors and managed to croak out, "That... was... amazing."

While she bathed, I picked up my phone that had been on record from the headboard and uploaded the video to my laptop. At one point or another I had clear face shots of everyone on the team.

Perfect.

Shriker
Shriker
6 Followers