Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 03

Story Info
Shanny strips for strangers.
1.7k words
4.18
36.5k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 04/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
253 Followers

Shanny went back to say good-bye to her work friends and I watched as a gentleman showed up, from the dazzling smile and the hand squeeze he received I was sure it was Dirk. Shanny left him for final good-byes, then moved back to him and caressed his neck. She gathered her coat and drink and they moved about until they settled at the booth I had suggested.. I had a perfect view as they dropped off their coats and drinks and moved out to the dance floor.

They danced for a few seconds, Shanny's hands moving quickly to his shoulders, I could make out her saying the word "tight", then she smiled into his eyes as she undid some buttons on her skirt. I watched her dance for Dirk, the buttons allowing her legs to show, her hot breasts moving sensuously under her sweater, her rounded bottom filling out her skirt. They were smiling and talking easily, comfortable with each other as they moved together for a slow dance, still some distance between them but Shanny's arms were up around his neck, her breasts draped comfortably on his chest. They danced for two or three more songs then moved back to their table, Shanny holding his hand as he guided her bottom into the booth. She turns sideways to face him, her face flushed as her hand fans her chest, I can hear her say she is so hot, her fingers quickly undoing a few buttons on her sweater. Dirk says something and she smiles, pointing at his shirt, daring him, and he undoes a button, then coaxes a few more out of her. They talk for a few minutes then he moves to the bar for fresh drinks, Shanny's eyes searching for me but is unable to see me as she adjusts her sweater and skirt and applies fresh lip gloss. She is all smiles and little caresses when he returns, just about time for a call from the missing husband.

I watch as she digs out her phone and cuddles closer to him, her tiny hand on his thigh.

"Hey baby" she coos into the phone, her eyes on Dirks, "Where are you?"

I explain I'm still at work with a bit of an emergency, and it's going to be a while.. She asks how long a while is and I explain I can't be sure , but will phone her with an update in a couple of hours.

"Is anyone from work still with you baby, are you going to be OK?"

Her eyes and face smile at Dirk as she tells me everyone from work has left but this cute guy named Dirk has invited her to spend some time with him.

"We've been out on the dance floor a lot and he is an excellent dancer, and we've just sat down to cool off a bit."

She smiles at Dirk, squeezing his leg a little.

"In fact Demian, we were both so hot we had to undo some buttons on our shirts."

I ask if he is enjoying the view and she laughs, asking Dirk the question and watching him nod with a smile.

"Dirk says yes he is enjoying the view, especially since I also had to undo some buttons on my skirt. it was just too tight to dance in, so quite a bit of my legs are showing now that we are sitting down and cuddling up to each other."

She lets her eyes run over all of Dirks body then whispers into the phone.

"I'm enjoying the view too baby, he's very handsome and has a great body and very sexy eyes, they keep encouraging me to undo more buttons, so you better hurry before I fall right out of my clothes."

I laugh with her then say I would like to buy the next round for them and that she should give him a thank you kiss. I can hear her smile and repeat my demands to Dirk, then turn her face to his lips, watching as their cheeks hollow, their tongues discovering each other. They kiss for quite a few seconds then she returns to the phone, sounding a little breathless.

"Oh honey I delivered your thank you kiss, and Dirk is a very good kisser, his tongue tastes like scotch, very yummy. I'm going to have to thank him quite often I think."

We exchange some pleasantries and she tells me not to worry, she is in very good hands, Dirk is being very courteous and attentive to her. She puts her phone away and they talk quietly with each other, heads close together, and the view is delicious, her long legs and sexy cleavage showing. After a few minutes I see her excuse herself for the washroom and I meet her.

"Looks like it's going very well." I say and she nods and agrees.

"It's even more exciting when it's real, his voice and eyes and body are making me so horny."

"I know Shanny, I can see how aroused you are, so I've gotten you a room, for you and me baby to spend the night here if things don't work out for you and Dirk, but watching the chemistry between you two I'm pretty sure he will share your bed tonight honey."

She moans and shudders at the thought then turns and asks,

"What about you Demian?"

I grin and explain that I will be in the closet, real close in case anything goes wrong. I look her in the eye and say very honestly that Dirk is going to be a considerate and talented lover for her, and that I am very excited to be watching her with another man.

"I've always wanted to watch your body react to your lovers touch baby, and tonight I will."

She can't talk and slips into the washroom, but is only gone for a few moments.

"God, you've made me even hornier thinking about you and the room. Remember in my fantasy I wanted to take off my panties, well there's no way, they are soaked right through already, if I took them off I would have a big wet spot on my skirt. I've clicked up my bra and we're going to dance some more. Call me about the room after we are back and have relaxed some."

"More buttons?" I grin, and she smiles back.

"Yes honey, lot's more buttons."

I watch her go back and sit with him for a minute, her hand on his neck and cheek, then he takes her to the dance floor, they are teasing each other and Shanny moves her fingers to open another button on her skirt for Dirk. I watch them dance then leave to make preparations in the room, leaving a key at the desk for Shanny, moving a chair from the hallway into the closet, setting in some supplies. I go back down to the club and they are still dancing, closer now but not like lovers yet. They move to their table and I can hear Dirk tease her for more sweater buttons, undoing one of his shirt buttons, his eyes coaxing her fingers to undo a few for him, her cleavage looking incredible now. Satisfied with his view he moves to the bar for new drinks and i watch them settle in.

I check my watch and it's been over two hours since my last call. Shanny answers,

"Hey babe, how's it going?"

"I'm afraid I've got an allnighter going here honey."

"An allnighter." she moans coyly," Mmmm, sounds like fun." then smiles at Dirk as she tells me she knows it's not fun and she is having such a good time without me it hardly seems fair.

"Dirk is still being my very handsome and attentive escort and we are dancing a lot."

I ask her about her buttons and she laughs again.

"Yes, my darling Dirk with his sexy eyes has encouraged me to undo more buttons, and yes, I catch his eyes enjoying the view constantly. I've talked him out of a few buttons myself but I think he has the best part of the deal, at least so far. "

I hear her sigh then say.

"So if you are not going to make it at all baby I guess when Dirk and I decide to call it an evening I'll ask him to put me in a cab home."

I tell her I didn't want her taking a long cab ride home and tell her I have arranged a room at the hotel for her, then listen to her work with this. Her fingers squeeze and caress his thigh as she says quite excitedly to Dirk.

"He got us a room." then laughing as her hand moves to his face," He got me a room baby, who uses it is up to me."

Her hand moves back to his thigh, casually rubbing a little higher

"That's very thoughtful honey, and kinda sexy, here I am with a handsome man making me undo buttons and now I have a room here, don't have to be careful about drinking too much and getting carried away, maybe I can be a little bit of a naughty girl now."

I mention it might be time for another thank you kiss for Dirk, and she giggles coyly as she tells him, then returns to me.

"Yes baby, I'm ready to give Dirk another thank you kiss, but I'll wait until I hang up with you as it will probably be a long one now that we know we are not waiting for you."

The last thing I whisper to her on the phone is that I'm looking forward to going down on her sweet sexy cunt to taste her honey mixed with his thick cream. She gave me a little purr and a "Yes, me too babe." then hung up. I watch as she turns and discusses the call with him, then watch as her mouth seeks his for a long soulful kiss, I can see the passion building between the two of them. They break the kiss but continue to hold each other, then slowly move to the dance floor arm in arm. They smile at each other, teasingly, his eyes coaxing her fingers to the buttons on her skirt, her eyes on his as she undoes, one, then another, then one more, her skirt open very high on her thighs now as she dances even more sensuously for his appreciative eyes, moving in to touch him more often, and as a slow song came on I watch as their bodies mold to each other, as lovers will, and I know she will spend the night with him.

baremetal
baremetal
253 Followers