Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 03

Story Info
The Slippery Path of Cuckolding.
6.5k words
4.44
127k
48

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story so far...

Ravi and Kavita were a happily married couple for nineteen years and had a healthy sexual life filled with experimentation with various sexual activities / fantasies. One of the fantasies that Ravi harboured was to watch Kavita have a good time with some other man. It remained a fantasy for a long time and both of them have good sex while Kavita would tell him made up stories of having sex with other men. But on a journey back to Mumbai, Kavita on an impulse, only trying to give a real feel of the fantasy to her husband, engaged in teasing him with a stranger, Narang travelling with them. The things got further and Kavita actually cuckolded Ravi.

Kavita thought that after this experience thing could be back to normal but they didn't. They were tempted to try it once more, one last time and so they get together at Narang's place and Ravi felt the pain and pleasure of being a cuckold. Meanwhile their elder daughter Neha came of age and invited her boyfriend to her bedroom while her parents have a sexual tryst of their own with Narang. She lost her virginity to her boyfriend.

If you are still with me... Here is the tale of what happened next...

*****

If bringing his wife to her lover was a painful experience, watching her in his arms was worst, but along with the pain comes the gut wrenching feeling which numbs his mind. If giving away his wife for the night to her lover brought out the hidden masochistic sexual desires in him, claiming her back in the morning was intoxicating. Watching the telltale signs of sexual activities, her dishevelled hairs, smeared mascara and a bruise or a hickey on her body, would stir the most salacious cravings for more. The only thing that comes to Ravi's mind is to grab her and not let her go till eternity.

It was Eight O'clock in the morning and their flat looks like a battle ground as almost every member of the family was rushing to get ready, have breakfast and make a dash for their respective engagements. Only Ravi's father was relaxing in the living room with a newspaper. He was almost retired due to his deteriorating health and the responsibility of the entire business was on Ravi, although he uses to guide him and spend few hours every day at the office cum showroom.

"Goodbye Dadu," Neha and Priya shouted almost together as they leave for the school and shortly afterwards Ravi and Kavita rushed to the parking.

"Sorry, but you have to drop me to the local station," Kavita spoke.

"No problem," he murmured.

"I would be late tonight," she spoke as they drove towards the station, "you have dinner with kids, I would be back by ten."

Ravi nodded knowing well her plans for the evening. He dropped her and then drove to the showroom. He was very busy these days taking care of the entire business. However, apart from business his mind was also occupied by other thoughts, the thoughts of his wife with Narang, her lover. His mind drifted towards the night he spent on a sofa in Narang's flat while his wife was with her lover.

He remembered how relived he was to see her in the morning as if she returned safe from a battleground. How delighted he was to receive her back. They returned home immediately and Ravi spent the whole afternoon loving each and every part of her body. No words were spoken as he passionately mounted her. It was not required to be told that she had a wonderful night with Narang. He understood it and loved every moment of it.

They talked later that night when she lay naked with him.

"Was it as good as the night in the train," he spoke pulling her closer.

"Better."

"Is he so good in bed?" he spoke in a hoarse voice. Kavita was expecting this.

"Yes he was good... I enjoyed fucking him... but don't torture yourself by comparing with him, you are also good... I have been with you for nineteen years and he is new... that is it!! He is not hung like a stallion; he is almost same size as you, slightly thicker and he does not fuck for hours. He is just different than you, the sex is different and it excites me," she spoke quickly in one breath, "and don't you derive any sadistic pleasure in undermining yourself," her voice was raised.

"Ok...Ok..." he smiled sheepishly, "I am not undermining myself, I just wanted to know ah... a..." he could not find words to continue.

"But I can see that it was very painful for you," she spoke kissing his chest.

"It caused pain... yes... but was worth it... when I got you back in my arms, knowing that you are mine," he hugged her tightly, "knowing that you had the time of your life, nothing is more satisfying than this."

"Humm, but we shall put an end to all this now," she spoke.

"Why!! Both of us enjoyed it."

"Because I love you and can't see you suffering."

"Even though I like it."

She lifted her head and looked into his eyes with anger, "don't tell me you want to be one of those cuckold husbands found on the internet."

"No... No... I don't want that... but whenever you go to him I feel jealously, excitement and pain all at the same time and then when you are with him I feel lust for you, I want to snatch you from him and fuck myself but I don't, as I derive satisfaction from the fact that you are getting what you deserve, the best. I don't want you to miss on the good sex in life and when you enjoy, I love it automatically."

"I don't understand all this but one thing I know that it is not going to be a zipless fuck, not if we continue this, I am certainly going to develop some feelings for him. I know I can't love him but still I will feel attached."

"That is the point, love, you love me and I feel it even more when you come back to me," he caressed her hairs.

"Humm, so what are you suggesting," she spoke.

"I am not hinting at having any specific relationship with him, it could be just some more casual encounters with him or with any other man and you can end it whenever you feel like," he try to convince her.

"Any other man!!" she looked strangely at him, "what do you think I am?"

"Just saying, in case you feel uncomfortable with Narang and found someone else, like I told you it's about your pleasure first," he explained and looked expectantly at her.

"I don't know, I will think over it... now let me sleep it's already very late," she closed the discussion.

...

Kavita took the local train for her office after her husband dropped her to the station and was lucky that she got a window seat in the jam packed compartment. She was lost into thoughts and reminisces about the changes in her life since that fateful train journey. She felt a totally different woman now, her views about sexuality and the beliefs she carried, changed. She loved her husband and cared for the family as a wife and a mother, but with Narang she was a woman only. She loved the tender and soft love making with her husband and the raw wild sex with Narang.

It was very difficult for her when her husband suggested continuing the relationship; she knew it would mean giving Ravi more pain and humiliation as a cuckold. But it also meant more freedom for her to have uninhibited and guilt free sex with Narang. She thought she would love Ravi more to compensate for his sufferings and will enjoy the variety with her lover. Shivers ran down her spine, as she thought about Narang as her lover.

She agreed to give it a try, again wrongly thinking that it would be just a few times until the variety will fade away and she can be content with her husband only. However, the taboo nature of the act only increases the thrill.

...

Kavita reached Narang's flat in the evening. She quickly took the elevator trying not to be seen by any neighbour as she didn't want to be the cause of any gossips. Their romps included full night stay as well as few hours depending upon the opportunity or the time they can spare. Ravi accompanied her on few occasions, though he was not able to watch them having sex as Kavita still feel inhibited in his presence. He waits for them in the living room or spare bedroom while they fuck.

Narang opened the door and let her in.

"You look great sweetheart," he hugged her and she relaxes as soon as the door closed. It has been fifteen days since they last met. The fear that someone known might find out her visits to his flat kept her on the edge whole day and now once inside the apartment, safe and away from anyone's preying eyes, she felt relaxed.

"I am always scared that someone might see me coming to your apartment," she spoke.

"You need not be scared; nobody can dare gossip about you and me, have you forgotten I am the law," he laughed and placed his mouth over her succulent lips for a passionate kiss, he nibble her lips with his teeth and pushed his tongue inside. Her eyes closed and she darted her tongue forward to meet his. His touch never failed to arouse her.

...

Neha entered the park nearby her school with Riyan, her boyfriend. The park was mostly used by teenage boys and girls to meet and to have some fun with each other and was best known and love garden. Riyan took her to a secluded place under the tree and grabbed her in his arms.

"Wait... wait," she looked around nervously, "you are very impatient these days... it's a garden and anyone can see us."

"No one bothers," he whispered trying to kiss her. Neha fidgeted anxiously trying to keep him away but he managed to put his mouth over her lips. She looked around feeling nervous as he kissed and sucked the sweet lips. He pushed her back to the tree and kissed her lips, cheeks and neck.

"Ok... enough... this is not the right place..." she tried to stop him, "we can sit and talk," but Riyan was not listening he wanted to make the best possible use of the opportunity. Neha finally gave up, she knew that he can only kiss and have a feel of her body in this open park.

"Stop it!!" suddenly she pushed him away with full force as he entered his hand inside her panty.

"Ever since I had allowed you to have sex with me, you only want that," she looked at him angrily.

She pushed him and walked away, "Come on..." he rushed behind her trying to stop her.

"I thought you love me... but all you want is sex..." Neha walked out of the park.

"It's not like this... Neha listen," Riyan ran after him trying to appease her but she ran fast and took the bus for her home. Riyan watched feeling helpless.

Neha felt like a fool, she thought he loved her but now only thing that he wants is to have sex with her. 'I will never meet him,' she angrily threw her school bag on her bed as she entered her bedroom.

...

Ravi knew his wife would be with her lover tonight and that knowledge was giving his cock a twitch, he couldn't wait for her return, to take her to the bedroom and worship her body. It was ten thirty and she was already half an hour late, Ravi anxiously looked at his watch again.

"Hey!! Mummy has arrived in a police jeep," suddenly the younger daughter Priya shouted excitedly, she was looking outside the balcony and spotted Kavita getting down from Narang's Jeep, "Ohh, uncle has come to drop her."

Ravi was overwhelmed with the feelings of shame as if caught stealing but when he lifted his head up he found that neither Priya nor Neha find it objectionable, it was his own guilt feeling that made him ashamed.

"Yeah, he must have met her while she was returning from office," he sheepishly spoke.

Kavita entered the flat few minutes later looking tired.

"Mommy, you are very late," Priya complained.

"I know darling but what to do I have to finish work," she confidently lied without blinking an eyelid.

Ravi watched her spend time with the children and take stock of their progress in school like a loving mother. He looked at her impatiently to finish with the girls; she glanced at him and smiled mischievously knowing how he must be feeling. Finally they were alone in the bedroom and Ravi was restless while Kavita took time to shower and change into night dress.

He pushed his hands inside the flimsy gown and caressed her supple boobs.

"Ouch, easy," she groaned, "you know he is always hard on them." Ravi nodded and nuzzled the tender skin ever so carefully. He placed his lips over them and gently brushed his tongue over the tout nipples. Kavita push back her head on the pillow and let him open her gown exposing the titties.

"You love it that he is cuckolding you again and again," she spoke caressing his head and he let out a moan, his mouth never leaving the tender flesh.

"He is already been introduced to our family, as your friend and now he is slowly taking control of your wife, he is slowly replacing you," she shook his head, "don't you want to do something about it, don't you want to stop it."

Ravi didn't speak but his heavy breathing made it clear that he was getting excited listening to his wife.

"I am always a bit afraid of being seen with him by someone known, when I told him about this, he deliberately came back to drop me home in his police jeep attracting attention from our neighbours."

"Yes I know, Priya has also seen him dropping you," he raised his head.

"God!! That's the last thing I wanted," she sighed, "even our neighbour Mrs Banerjee saw us and was looking strangely."

"It's not a big deal, let them watch," Ravi spoke getting horny every moment.

"If I am seen with him often they will start talking nonsense," she kissed his head, "and you will be shamed."

"I don't care."

"I know that... you are only thinking from your dick... all you want is to watch me with him," she spoke.

"Yesss... and when is that happening... watching," he replied happily.

"Don't be so impatient, both of us have to be ready and Narang is insisting that if you want to watch than it should happen in our house, right on this bed," she pointed to the bed under them.

"Ugmm," he grunted picturing them on his bed, "then why don't you call him."

Kavita looked at him strangely, "are you out of your mind, girls are here, daddy is here."

"He can always have a night cap in our house," he winked and Kavita gave him a smack on his back. Ravi meanwhile inserted his hand inside her gown and moved his palm over her smooth abdomen. Suddenly his hand touched hard metal; he looked questioningly and saw a mischievous smile on her face.

Ravi quickly pulled her gown up and saw a metal waist band around her midriff. It was worn tightly below her navel and a part of it was also hidden under the knickers. He felt excited touching it and pulled down the knickers to reveal a beautiful flower design in the centre and small chains hanging down upto her pussy.

"He has gifted this to me," she smiled, "when I wore it the chains touch my pussy." Ravi was mesmerized and moved his palm across her pussy making the chains rub the clit.

"Ohh," she clasped her legs.

Ravi quickly got rid of his boxers and spread her legs wide. He pulled the chains aside and lined his cock on the wet opening.

"He has chained your wife," she whispered and Ravi banged the entire length inside.

...

"Yes and I got a permanent scar," Narang pulled his sleeves up and showed the girls a three inches long scar just above his elbow. He was telling the story of his heroism as a policeman and Neha and Priya were keenly listening to every word. Ravi watched as Narang talked with his daughters, his heart was beating fast as Narang was here to spend the night with them.

They had the dinner together as a family and the girls were really mixing up with 'Narang uncle,' he had even promised them to bring them to police dog show.

"Daddy!! You can have only one drink," Kavita pulled the glass out of reach of her father in law as he was signalling Narang to pour another one.

"Common they say one drink is not even for enemies," he tried to get back his glass.

"No," Kavita kept away the glass firmly while the others giggled, "you know daddy your health is not good, so one is enough," she lovingly placate him.

"You are a stubborn girl," he raised his hand helplessly, "ok I am done and I will move to my room you two can carry on," he pointed to Ravi and Narang.

After the dinner the two of them settled down with a bottle of whiskey in the living room.

"Hey!! If you guys want to drink more them please move to bedroom," Kavita spoke with mock anger. Both of them were looking for an opportunity so they quickly moved to the bedroom.

"Once in a while let him indulge," Kavita smiled to the girls and put an end to their curiosity.

Ravi pours drinks for both of them and handed over a glass to Narang. They sipped the drinks in silence waiting for Kavita to join them. Ravi was desperate to see them together but now he started to feel nervous.

"So it's the night you have been waiting for," Narang spread comfortably on the bed while Ravi sat on the edge.

"You are only going to watch... right," he asked and Ravi nodded in affirmation.

"Neha and Priya are very sweet kids," he spoke, "I always wanted to have a daughter, you are a lucky guy."

Ravi nodded.

"But tonight I will be the lucky guy, I will be the lucky husband and father of your daughters," he continued. Ravi felt strangely excited listening to him trying to replace him not only as a husband but also as a father.

Kavita was thrilled knowing that two horny men were waiting for her; she quickly finished the chores and sent the girls to their rooms. When she entered the bedroom she found them sitting on the bed sipping their drinks.

Narang got up immediately and walked towards her. He hugged her from behind as she turned around to lock the door.

"You are looking so sexy in this pant and t-shirt," he whispered, "this is the first time I am finding you in something other than saree."

"Have some patience, at least let me lock the door," she giggled flirtatiously. Narang moved his hands over her stomach and then slipped them inside the t-shirt. She felt his hot breath over her neck and his hands crawled towards her breasts. Kavita glanced hesitantly towards her husband and found him looking at them in awe.

"Ravi I suggest you sit down in a corner... quietly...," Narang spoke finding Kavita glancing towards her husband, "and I hope you are not going to interfere."

"Yes... yes... off course," he moved away from the bed, "as if I am not in the room."

Narang turned her face towards him, "you have got a very co-operative husband... like he says, he is not in the room... kiss me now." She placed her lips over his and started kissing him tentatively. His hands freely roamed inside her t-shirt playing with the soft breasts.

Ravi watched as she twitched every time he pinches the boobs, her soft kiss was slowly turning into an open mouth exploration. He let out a gasp when he heard her first moan of the evening and adjusted his erect cock into a more comfortable position. He started to undress her, slowly taking her t-shirt off and then the pants, finally he unclasped the bra and let it fall on the ground. He moved his hand from behind cupping both the orbs and pumped them as if a butcher is trying to ascertain the meat in his stock.

A fire was kindled inside Kavita as he was kneading the boobs like a dough, she scans through the room and found her husband sitting on a chair and she smiled timidly as their eyes met, still feeling shy.

"Tonight I am her man," Narang turned her to face Ravi, "I am going to fuck her senseless and she likes it... don't you sweetheart?" He patted her voluptuous ass then moved his fingers between the crack and probed the asshole.

Kavita groaned but didn't say anything.

"Tell him you like to fuck me," he nudged.

"He knows that... now let us move to the bed," Kavita spoke feeling awkward at his behaviour.

"No... Tell him... you want my cock and I am better than him," he whispered.

12