Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 04

Story Info
Shanny strips for strangers.
1.4k words
4.23
36.8k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 04/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers

I watch as they move back to their table, Dirk moving to the bar for drinks while Shanny arranges her clothing a little, putting on fresh lip gloss. I can see she is flushed, her skirt is quite open, I can see the smooth white hill of her prominent mound showing above the panties, the tiny tuft of her landing strip attracting my eye. Dirk returns with drinks and moves quickly to her lips for another long passionate kiss. The kiss ends but they stay close together in conversation, then Dirk pulls back a little to make a phone call, then quickly back to her anxious lips for more sensuous kisses, his hands moving along her inner thighs. The kiss ends and both of them have their heads down as they watch him lift one of her legs up onto his, opening her legs to his eyes. I know how much she enjoys a man spreading her legs and can see the arousal and lust in her half closed eyes, her wet see through panties now showing between her legs, her swollen lips struggling to escape their tiny silk prison.

He says something to her and I hear a low moan escape her lips as she moves her legs even further apart, aided by his hands pulling her wider. His eyes scan her beautiful pussy then move to her mouth for another kiss, his fingers caressing her inner thighs, I can see her hips making tiny circles under his touch. They stop kissing and whisper to each other for a moment, then he checks his watch and takes her back to the dance floor.

She will soon be his and he pulls her tight to him, molding their bodies together, his hands exploring her breasts and bottom freely, her hips grinding into his crotch as she kisses up his neck to his mouth for another passionate kiss, her arms up around his neck so her body is open for his touch.

They dance together until they are joined on the dance floor by another man. I watch the newcomer shake hands with Dirk and be introduced to Shanny, then they move back to their table, the newcomer pulling a chair up next to Dirk so he is facing Shanny.

Dirk leaves them for a moment to fetch fresh drinks, Shanny quite aware the stranger has positioned himself in the best spot to check out her body and she lets him look freely, her eyes feasting on his lusty looks. Dirk returns with drinks and moves to kiss her long and hard, then moves away with a smile as he wipes pretend sweat form his forehead, his fingers undoing another button on his shirt, his face watching hers expectantly.

Dirk had brought another man to the party and I watched for Shanny's reaction to showing even more of herself to a stranger. My cock throbs as I watch her contemplate Dirks challenge to undo more buttons on her sweater, knowing she is an exhibitionist at heart and this is a very erotic turn. I see her eyes focus just on Dirk as her hand comes up to touch and stroke his cheek, then slowly moves back to the buttons on her sweater, her heaving breasts already quite exposed, her cleavage breathtaking, undoing a button, seeing his approval and encouragement, smiling and moving to the next, teasing him with her eyes, then opening it, seeing the lust in his eyes, continuing until the buttons are all undone to the base of her bra, exposing as much of her breasts as her bra would allow.

Dirk smiles approvingly at her and gives her another kiss. The stranger joins in the conversation for a few minutes with Dirk caressing her legs, then he whispers to her and kisses her deeply as he once again maneuvers her leg over his. He breaks the kiss then turns to his friend, laughing as he tells him something, then turns to Shanny, whispering something as his fingers drop to the inside of each leg, helping her to spread her legs wide for the stranger to enjoy her swollen wet pussy, her eyes almost closed in lust as she looks into their eyes feasting on her exposed sex. They continued talking all the while her legs are wide, offering her pussy to their eyes, then I see her smile at something Dirk has said, her lips moving to his mouth as her fingers seek out his hardness in his jeans, rubbing him sensuously through the material.

They break the kiss but her fingers continue to stroke his crotch. Dirk asks her something and she smiles, standing for a moment then rearranging herself on his lap, moving her legs to either side of the strangers chair so her wet cuntlips are completely open to his eyes, Dirks tongue is licking along the edge of her breasts, his eyes on hers then his friends, then he squeezes her breast for a second as he whispers instructions to her. I see her reach for her phone and quickly turn off the ringer on mine, waiting for her call.

"Hey baby, am I disturbing you?" she asks and I tell her no, we are driving out to the field location.

"Poor baby, has to work all night while I'm so horny and aroused, Dirk has made me do so many naughty things for him. He's invited a friend, Ray, to join us here in the bar. He's pretty cute, I don't know him well yet but I do know he likes my sexy body. Dirk and I have been sharing a lot of thank you kisses baby, and his hot mouth and sexy eyes have me all wet and swollen. There's hardly any buttons left done up on my sweater and skirt, honey, I'm almost naked."

She smiles up at Dirk, her lips brushing his as she cups his hand to her breasts, her hips grinding on his crotch. I ask her what they are doing.

"What am I doing right now?, I'm sitting on Dirks lap baby, I can feel his hard cock pressing into my ass, and he has my legs spread on either side of Rays chair, it feels so erotic and sexy sitting here with my breasts and pussy completely exposed to two cute guys. I wanted to dance some more but Ray has a bottle of champagne and Dirk has suggested we go up to my room, he wants me to dance for them in my room, a sexy, uninhibited dance just for them, and I want to baby, I'm so horny and excited, i want to let them see what they have done to me, I'm so swollen and wet."

She helps Dirks hand knead her breasts as she licks his ear, her hips still churning on his lap.

"Buttons honey, yes, not too many left, and that's why Dirk asked me to call you baby, he wants me to undo all of the rest of my buttons while I have you on the phone."

I tell her how sexy that sounds but can she be serious, they are in a public place.

"Yes baby right here in the bar, he won't take me to my room until all of my buttons are undone and you know I'm going to do it for him, his sexy eyes and hard cock are making me so crazy. Yes Demian , it is very sexy, so are you ready?...good honey, I'm undoing all of the buttons on my sweater, there, and know he's pulling the sweater back so that my sexy bra shows."

I ask her if both of them are enjoying her tits.

"Yes, both of them are looking, they can see how hard my nipples are baby, they need to be sucked so bad. Now for the skirt baby, there's only a couple left and now they are all undone, my mound looks so sexy and smooth above my soaked panties, I am so wet and ready for them. We are going to get the key for the room now honey, and I won't be able to call you for quite a while as I am going to be very very busy for the rest of the evening. Before you come to the room in the morning please call in case I'm still entertaining. Good night baby, think of me."

She hung up and looked at Dirk and he nodded his approval, kissing her as his fingers pinched her nipples. He helped her off his lap and into her coat, and I knew it was time for me to settle into my little nest up stairs.

baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers