Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 04

Story Info
Slipping Deeper into Cuckolding.
9.4k words
4.52
134.9k
63

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story so far...

Ravi and Kavita were a happily married couple for nineteen years and had a healthy sexual life filled with experimentation with various sexual activities / fantasies. One of the fantasies that Ravi harboured was to watch Kavita have a good time with some other man. It remained a fantasy for a long time and both of them have good sex while Kavita would tell him made up stories of having sex with other men. But on a journey back to Mumbai, Kavita on an impulse, only trying to give a real feel of the fantasy to her husband, engaged in teasing him with a stranger Narang travelling with them. The things got further and Kavita actually cuckolded Ravi.

Kavita thought that after this experience thing could be back to normal but they didn't. They were tempted to try it once more, one last time and so they get together at Narang's place and Ravi felt the pain and pleasure of being a cuckold. Meanwhile their elder daughter Neha came of age and invited her boyfriend to her bedroom while her parents have a sexual tryst of their own with Narang. She lost her virginity to her boyfriend.

Kavita and Ravi continued to travel down the slippery lane of cuckolding. Ravi's dream of watching his wife with her lover established Narang into their household. During the night spend with Narang in their bedroom Ravi was overwhelmed with emotions and tried to kiss Kavita after she fucked Narang and was cum soaked, this caused her to believe that her husband has turned into a humiliation loving wimp cuckold. She got hurt and we saw Narang and Kavita developed feelings for each other. Neha, their daughter saw Narang with her mother and was not able to believe that she is having an affair with him and apparently her dad knows about it.

If you are still with me... Here is the tale of what happened next...

Chapter 4.

The operation of the grand dad was successful and he survived, the news sent a wave of relief and euphoria into the waiting family members. Suddenly everybody was relaxed and in jolly mood, Narang was hanging around consoling the daughters, acting like an elder well-wisher of the family. He didn't miss any opportunity to show the affection to either Kavita or their daughters. For a moment even Neha forgot the debacle of last night and when Narang hugged her, she responded by curling in.

As the memories from last night came flooding back and she tensed. Her heart beat increased as he embraced her tightly crushing her breasts onto his chest. Although Narang was apparently gave her a fatherly hug but Neha only felt a man's hard touch, a man who was having an immoral relation with her mom. All through the night her mind was flooded with the thoughts of him fucking her mother, what they must be doing, would she be sucking his cock and why her father left other man into his bedroom with his wife, Neha's body shuddered at the illicit thoughts. She wanted to slip out of his embrace but was unable to move and felt aroused.

Ravi was entering his father's room when he saw Neha in Narang's bear hug. She was facing opposite to him with his face buried in his chest. His heart sank and cold sweat broke out from his forehead. Narang smiled purposefully as their eyes met, he caressed Neha's back and kissed her forehead before letting her go.

Next few days were very hectic for both Kavita and Ravi as they were busy taking care of the old man. Ravi was desperately looking for the right opportunity to talk to her and express his feelings but she remained detached. She didn't show any annoyance to him neither did she expressed any affection. Narang was a regular visitor to the hospital and Ravi didn't fail to notice that she lit up in his presence and was spending as much time as possible with him. On one of the occasions he followed them and found them smooching each other like teenagers, in the dark corner of the hospital corridor.

Ravi was jealous not just because she was having fun with her lover but also because her behaviour towards him changed. Earlier she used to ask for his permission every time she went to Narang and use to tell him all the details but now it looks like she has ignored him completely.

Kavita on the other hand felt as if she was slowly being driven away from her husband. She wanted to be her usual old self with Ravi but whenever she was with him she was reminded of his sissy behaviour and she felt disgusted. She knew that she should not be having any feelings for Narang and she wanted to end this before it gets worst and impossible to return. She decided not to encourage her husband's cuck feelings, but whenever Narang was around she was not able to control and was drawn to him. This filled her with guilt and on the other hand Ravi felt ignored.

During the ten days in the hospital there was no time for any sexual activity either with her husband or lover but Narang was always able to find some deserted corners in the hospital with Kavita. On one such occasion while they were kissing in the dark corner of the hospital corridor, Kavita saw her husband watching. When Narang left she walked back towards her father in law's room ignoring the presence of Ravi.

"I was looking for you everywhere and you are making out with him," he spoke curtly.

"Yes... What do you want to do about it," she spoke equally terse, expecting him to be angry with her and say or do something which could shake him out of his cuckold mould.

"Arr..." he was taken aback never expecting her to snap back, "Aaa... umm..." he stammered, "I don't know..." he looked away.

"Then stop bothering me," Kavita shouted, she was furious at his subservient behaviour and walked away angrily. She took a few steps and then turned back,

"Never snoop on me again..." she chewed on each word as she spoke, "if you want to watch... ask my permission first," she stormed away.

Ravi was aghast, his wife has never spoken to him like this, he watched in horror as she marched away without turning back. Although she was never the submissive type but she always remained respectful and loving towards him, he was unable to understand why suddenly she was so angry. He stood there trembling in terror knowing something bad, something very bad has happened.

...

Ravi was sitting beside his daddy in the hospital, he was recovering fast and appears to be fine, watching his favourite TV programmes and reading the books Kavita brought for him.

"Ravi, you don't look like yourself," he spoke muting the TV.

"What?"

"I mean you look lost these days, is everything fine with the business," the old man enquired.

"Yes... of course everything is fine," he assured him.

"Is there anything wrong between you and Kavita."

"No... nothing is wrong daddy," he was startled and avoided eye contact.

"Kavita is a nice girl," he spoke deep in thoughts, "I hope you have not done anything stupid."

"No daddy, it's just that you are in hospital and I was worried," Ravi was terrified, has he sensed something.

"I hope so... there is no other woman?" he looked into his eyes and Ravi was afraid at how close he was to the reality, only the other way round. He somehow managed to convince him that it is just the stress of business. He was saved from his cross examination when suddenly Murty, his head salesmen dropped by.

"Hello... uncle... looks like you are doing fine," he spoke cheerfully after greeting them.

"Yeah fine, as good as a man could be in a hospital," the old man replied and they started to chit chat amongst them and Ravi was relieved.

Murty was a south Indian man in his mid thirties and was working for them for about fifteen years. He was quite close to the old man and has gained trust with both of them over the period. He was not very tall only 5'7 but has a strong body with dark complexion. He was a born salesman; get through almost every situation through his smart talks. While they were talking Kavita arrived, she went to meet the doctor.

"Hello Madam," Murty greeted her while checking her out. She was as usual wearing a nicely draped saree which was well below the navel. He secretly marvelled her shapely curves, the deep cleavage and round ass.

"Hi," she replied, "doctors say that they will keep him for few more days under observation."

"Ohh... too bad... I thought I could get out of this hospital soon," the old man looked disappointed.

"It's good... you need doctor's supervision or else you will not follow his advice," Kavita spoke.

"Ok now I have to go home," she spoke, "will you be dropping me," he asked Ravi.

"Yeah but then someone has to stay here," Ravi spoke.

"I will stay till you return;" Murty spoke, "or else I can drop Madam on my way back."

"I am not a kid who needs a baby sitter all the time," old man murmured.

Everyone smiled and then it was decided that let Murty drop her home instead of Ravi making two trips back and forth. They waved good bye and left the room.

Kavita had known Murty since a long time as he often use to visit there flat and she knew how he was always checking her out, always trying to flirt with her, with his smart flattering talks. She always felt disgusted and never gave him any chance to make move on her.

"Madam, you look very beautiful in this saree," he spoke in a flattering tone as they walked towards the car parking. 'He has started again,' she thought but didn't felt disgusting, rather was amused. She was a changed woman now.

"Saree suites you very well," he continued.

"This is the only dress I wear, have you ever seen me in any other dress," she laughed at his attempt to charm her. Murty was happy at her reaction; he always had cold stares from her in past.

"That's right but I am sure if you wear any other dress it will look equally good," he cheerfully continued. As they reached the car he opened the front passenger door for her and guided her on the seat by placing a hand on the small of her back. She didn't flinch as she felt his hand stayed longer than required and Murty happily ran around to the driving seat.

All through the way he kept up his sweet talks and was very happy at her response. When they reached the apartment building she got down with a thanks but he too got out and walked with her, insisting to see her to the flat. Kavita shrugged her shoulders and let him come with her. She knew that he is taking his chances with her and she was amused. They walked to the apartment lift; it was a small lift and felt crowded even with few people. Murty put his arm around her waist and guided her to the back of the lift as other passengers entered.

He didn't remove his hands and she felt one of his palms against her naked abdomen while the other wandered just above her voluptuous ass. She looked around and saw other passengers were unaware of what was happening, her heart raced to her throat. The lift moved up and Murty's hand moved lower.

This is the first time that Kavita has let any other man make move at her. Due to her orthodox upbringing she always sensed the intentions of opposite sex from miles and diverted it well before things go out of hand. But today she just let it happen and it looks as if this guy was just waiting for an opportunity. She tensed as he smoothen his palm across her flat abdomen over her navel, his other hand cupped her buttocks. She glanced towards him, but he seemed nonchalant.

"Level four," the lift announced and the other three passengers got down, leaving Kavita alone with him. The door of the lift closed in slow motion and Murty deftly turned her towards him. Even before she could think of any protest his thick black lips were on her mouth. With one hand he kept her head in place and kissed her hungrily while his other hand attacked her soft ass.

Kavita panicked, she never thought that her little encouragement will embolden him so much as to grab her in the lift. She tried to push him back but he held her firmly in his strong grip, exploring her mouth with his hot tongue. He quickly mauled his ass cheeks pushing his thick fingers between the ass crack, the layers of clothes provided little resistance to him. Kavita squirmed and jumped on her toes as his hard fingers poked her ass hole.

The lift continued its journey towards the ninth floor, their destination and Kavita could do little as he pushed her into the corner of the lift and took full advantage of the moment. She struggled hard and dug her nails into his shoulder as the lift started to stop, fearing someone might be waiting outside. Murty loosen his grip as the door opens and Kavita looked outside nervously.

She thanked her stars as no one was in the corridor and quickly walked out, with Murty right behind her, one arm still wrapped around her waist.

"Leave me," she whispered grabbing his hand while Murty pulled her to him and tried to kiss her again.

"NO..." she raised her voice, "are you crazy... anyone can drop by."

"Please... Kavita... Ok... let's go to the apartment," he spoke.

"NO leave me," she shouted and slipped out of his grip, "you should go now," she spoke in a firm voice and Murty understood that he cannot push things further. He stood for few seconds looking at her pleadingly but when she didn't budged he backed out and pushed the lift button. Kavita stood there watching him until he left and then almost ran to her flat.

She was shaking as she closed the door of the flat and let go her breath. She cannot believe what just happened, never expected that Murty will grab her in the lift. She realized that she was shaking with excitement and her pussy was wet. 'What if he managed to come to her flat she would not have been able to stop him,' she trembled at the thought.

She tried to get herself busy with the house work but her mind kept going back to Murty, how can he dare such a thing, was she giving out such signals to him. She could still feel his hand on her bums and felt shivers thinking about it. If he had tried something like this a month before she would have raised alarm in the lift itself and would have reported it to her husband and got him fired, but now... she was not sure what to do, her pussy was dripping, this Murty is having his luckiest day today.

...

Ravi wanted to talk his wife; it's been ten days since his father got admitted and ever since he got no time alone with her. During night he sleeps in hospital with his father and day time he takes care of the showroom and moreover Kavita would be in the hospital during day time. He was feeling horrible for last ten days and wanted to talk to her to clear things. So he dropped by at his flat in afternoon when the daughters would be at hospital and Kavita would be alone.

"You... you supposed to be at showroom," Kavita enquired as he entered the flat.

"I wanted to talk to you," he spoke.

Kavita looked at him in an amused manner, "Ok tell me."

"Why are you behaving in such a strange manner," he asked.

"What strange... I am behaving in exactly the manner you wanted."

Ravi felt hurt, "I never wanted you to shout at me and be mad at me."

"Well you behaved in such a manner that I have to shout at you," she spoke.

"You know that night I just wanted to kiss... and nothing of that sort... as you might think..." he could not find words to express himself.

"Not just that," she looked sadly into his eyes, "this your fantasy of wanting to watch me with other man making you to behave in a sissy manner... why can't you be like a man... behave normal," she sighed.

Ravi kept silent for a while looking at the ground trying to find words, "what you wanted me to do," he spoke.

Kavita helplessly shrugged her shoulders.

"So you no longer love me."

"I love you... but...but... I warned you that it will not be a zipless fuck and I might develop some feelings for Narang. I don't know how to describe it... I don't love him but..."

Kavita walked to him and caressing his hairs she kissed his forehead, "I love you honey," she spoke softly, "don't you worry I can never stop loving you... but now you have to share me with Narang."

Ravi shivers and hugged her tightly.

"What do you want," she spoke caressing his head lovingly, "you don't want to share me with him."

"I...um... I don't know..." he put his face into her bosom, "I don't like him."

"Then why didn't you say so earlier... don't you think now it's too late... he has been fucking your wife for over a month now and you loved watching me fuck him," she stroked his head.

"I love you," he kissed her breasts, "and I love you even more when you fuck him... but you are getting too close to him," he complained.

Kavita burst out laughing, "don't worry I am not falling in love with him, I can love you only... but still some feeling would be there."

Ravi relaxed when he saw her laughing and in good mood.

"Come," she took his hand and walked him to the bedroom. Once inside the bedroom she started to unhook her blouse and smiled seductively as Ravi looked with open mouth at her pointed orbs slowly coming into view.

"Get naked," he told Ravi and he happily got rid of his clothes. Kavita walked to bed, naked and motioned him to come to her.

"Suck my boobs... softly," she commanded and guided Ravi's head between her breasts. Ravi quickly placed his mouth over the milky globs and flickered his tongue over the hard nipple.

"Mmmm... nice... slowly and softly... NO TEETH," she grabbed his head and relaxed on the bed.

"So you are now repenting for letting me fuck Narang," she spoke.

"No... no... I am not repenting... I am afraid that you get too personal with him and will ignore me," he spoke lifting his head.

"Keep licking," she pushed his head back.

"Humm so you are scared of Narang," she laughed and guided his head lower on her body, "what are you going to do about it." Ravi didn't speak and continued to go lower on her body till he reaches the pubic mound.

"Don't worry that won't happen and I will make sure that you will not make a fool of yourself in his presence," she paused for a moment and pushed him between her open legs, "so from now on you cannot be in the same room where Narang is fucking me."

Kavita felt him shiver and trying to pull his head back but she forced it back between her legs.

"Lick it," she spoke firmly, "use your tongue."

"I won't let anyone humiliate you... you are my husband and you will act like one," she raised her voice and rubbed her cunt over his face.

"Ugmm... good...nice," she let him lap at her hot pussy lips.

"You want me to fuck other men... don't you?" she asked and moved her palm to his cock which was hard and twitched at her touch. She laughed, "of course you want it."

She moaned loudly as his hot tongue move over her clit, "Nice job... keep licking."

"I will give you whatever you want... I will tell you whatever happen..." she caressed his hairs softly and nudged him to lick her pussy harder, "but you are not going anywhere near my lover... UNDERSTOOD?"

Ravi moved his head in a yes, still buried between her legs. Kavita pulled him into a 69 position and kissed the cock head. Ravi bucked his groin and tried to push it in her mouth but she laughed out loud.

"I need my mouth free dear... I have to tell you a story," she spoke. Ravi lifted his head and looked at her face, her lips were stretched into a smile but Ravi feared something bad.

"What... what story," he stammered.

"Use your tongue," Kavita pushed back his head, "Ummmm... good."

"It's about Murty... your best salesmen." Kavita felt her husband tensed and gripped her thighs tightly at the mention of Murty. She gripped his hairs and kept his head in place and enjoyed the sensation caused by his hot mouth as well as by what she was going to tell to her husband.

"I guess he wants to fuck your wife," she giggled, "yesterday while dropping me home, he grabbed my ass and rubbed my ass hole in the lift."