Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 05

Story Info
Deeper into Cuckolding.
4.9k words
4.47
123k
50

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story so far...

Ravi and Kavita were a happily married couple for nineteen years and had a healthy sexual life filled with experimentation with various sexual activities / fantasies. One of the fantasies that Ravi harboured was to watch Kavita have a good time with some other man. It remained a fantasy for a long time and both of them have good sex while Kavita would tell him made up stories of having sex with other men. But on a journey back to Mumbai, Kavita on an impulse, only trying to give a real feel of the fantasy to her husband, engaged in teasing him with a stranger Narang travelling with them. The things got further and Kavita actually cuckolded Ravi.

Kavita thought that after this experience thing could be back to normal but they didn't. They were tempted to try it once more, one last time and so they get together at Narang's place and Ravi felt the pain and pleasure of being a cuckold. Meanwhile their elder daughter Neha came of age and invited her boyfriend to her bedroom while her parents have a sexual tryst of their own with Narang. She lost her virginity to her boyfriend.

Kavita and Ravi continued to travel down the slippery lane of cuckolding. Ravi's dream of watching his wife with her lover established Narang into their household. During the night spend with Narang in their bedroom Ravi was overwhelmed with emotions and tried to kiss Kavita after she fucked Narang and was cum soaked, this caused her to believe that her husband has turned into a humiliation loving wimp cuckold. She got hurt and we saw Narang and Kavita developed feelings for each other. Neha, their daughter saw Narang with her mother and was not able to believe that she is having an affair with him and apparently her dad knows about it.

Kavita found herself standing on the threshold of becoming a cuckolderess, she was not happy with the fact that she was getting attracted to Narang too much, so when Murty her husband's salesman flirted with her she decided to fuck him and asked her husband to send him home. However before she could implement her plan she found out that her daughter Neha knows about her relationship with Narang and she got scared to start a new affair with Murty. But as the fate has it, she ended up fucking Riyan her daughter's boyfriend. She also came to terms with her husband's status as a cuckold.

If you are still with me... Here is the tale of what happened next...

Chapter 5.

Granddad was discharged from the hospital and he was recovering fast, he even started to visit the showroom once in a while. Life started to get back to normal, or is it? For Ravi and Kavita life has changed as they knew it. Kavita was still in love with her husband but she no longer craves for sex with him. She has found a new freedom, a new sexuality, a new control in her life.

Ravi on the other hand was coming in terms with the new 'avtar' of his wife. Ever since she has told about her sexcapade with Riyan and the fact that their daughter Neha knew about his being a cuckold and all, he was no longer the man of the house. Although Neha did not act out of ordinary but he was guilty at heart and always felt intimidated in her presence and more so if Narang was around.

It has been months since Ravi had actually fucked his wife. Whenever he was near Kavita all he can think about is either Narang or Riyan taking her, using his wife for their sexual pleasure. The mere thought of it gives Ravi a big hardon and he never felt the urge to actually fuck his wife, all he wants was to watch her get the hard pounding by her lovers and to listen her scream. He drives pleasure in finding love marks over her body and wishes to be with her when her lover takes her and to hug her freshly fucked body.

However the pleasure for Ravi do not come alone, it has its perks. Narang's increasing control over his wife terrifies him, it's not a zipless fuck he has understood the meaning now. Moreover he found Kavita to be totally liberated sexually, she no longer seeks his permission to be with other men rather tells him whenever she feel like telling about it. Her affair with Narang was slowly being noticed by his neighbours, his daughter already found out about it and he was living in a fear of it being discovered by other people known to him.

Kavita has promised to him to stay away from Riyan but he knew she was not serious about it and Ravi was on the edge all the time fearing Riyan is fucking both his wife as well as his daughter.

"Looking back to all this I can't believe we have been doing it," Kavita spoke. They were in there bedroom and she was just out of the bath, wrapped in a towel.

"You are a very good cuckold now...You know I love you... don't you?"

Ravi just hummed a yes.

"I love you more now that you are such a loving cuckold, you must understand that whatever sex I had with Narang is possible because of you... you have let me do that," she caressed his balls and kissed him softly on the lips.

"But you seem to like him... it's not just sex," Ravi complaint.

"So what, I like it that is why I do it," she spoke as a matter of fact, "a mother can love her four or five children equally so why can't a women love more than one guy sexually."

"In olden days men can have number of wives but I don't understand why the women were allowed to have only one man. Maybe it's because the men are of jealous nature and will fight for women and want to own them. But only if they understand that a woman can love two or more men equally and were able to accept that, our society would have been totally different," she continued, "but I am glad that you are not that type of man and you understand that I will always love you no matter with whom I sleep with."

Ravi looked as if he understood everything and nodded.

"But Narang is not your kind he wants to own me, control me and that's why he wants to show that he is better than you."

"Is he?"

"Is he what," she enquired.

"Is he better than me?"

Kavita smiled, "You know the answer, why you want to hear from me."

"Let's face it, you cannot fuck me like you use to do earlier. You cannot get a hardon unless I tell you about other guy fucking me, you will only get a hard on imagining me with someone else and then too you are so excited that you cum even before I could feel your cock."

Ravi's face turned red with embarrassment.

"Don't worry," she smooched his face, "I have no problem with that, I have learned to enjoy myself sexually with other guys and then I have you for all the emotional love I need."

Ravi was unable to speak as he knew it is true, whenever he thought about having sex with her, he knew he has to perform as a man and that make him loose his erection. But the moment he shift that burden of performance to some other guy he feel relived and get excited knowing that she is enjoying.

Kavita grabbed his cock over his pants and giggled, "you are getting hard."

He inhaled the sweet sent coming out of her wife's body, her towel slipped to the floor and she was stark naked. Ravi's cock twitched and he tried to embrace her.

"NO," Kavita spoke in such a firm and cold voice that his hand froze mid air, "I don't want you to touch me now, I am getting ready for Narang."

Ravi could not move an inch, he watched his wife slowly walked to the cabinet and pull out a small boy cut panty. She placed her dress on the bed and started to rub lotion over her skin.

"Now I have found a new power in myself, sexually I mean," she spoke." Now I am noticing things around me which I never did before. I can notice the lust in the eyes of men around me, like the watchman, your driver, your salesman Murthy, my boss and co-workers at office and also our neighbours Chaugule and Prasad, they are lusting for me since years. All you need is to smile at them and they will wag there tail after you. I want to explore all this."

"You want to fuck all of them," Ravi stammered.

"I don't know let's see," she giggled, "but one thing is sure I would have some fun."

Ravi shivered at the prospects. Then looking at the mysterious smile on her face his heart sank as he understood that something must have happened.

"What happened," he spoke suspiciously.

"Nothing much I just smiled and touched the watchman at shoulder and now he is drooling after me," she giggled.

Ravi was stiff, "you want to fuck the building watchman."

"No it's the watchman at your showroom, I was just having some fun, teasing him."

"You can't do that," Ravi made a bad face imagining the lowly watchman, "he is... he has... he has no class, he is not good enough."

"Don't tell me that... I will decide with whom I want and with whom I don't, anyway he has a strong built."

Ravi looked miserable because he knows that he cannot stop her if she decides.

"You love to see me fuck," she spoke, "you like me to have fun with other guys and you want them to do what you are unable to do with me... don't you." She smiled.

"Yesss... yesss," he whimpered, "but please pick up a man some standing not someone like Riyan or the watchman."

"Shhhh... leave that to me and don't talk about it now and rub this lotion on my legs," she handed him the bottle, "get me ready for my lover."

Ravi poured the lotion on his palm and with trembling hands started to rub it on her legs. He rubbed the lotion starting from the ankle and moving up to her thighs. She giggled when his fingers brushed on her pussy lips.

"Don't you try to touch me there, no need to rub the lotion on my pussy."

"Yeah..." Ravi blushed as if caught cheating. He rubbed the lotion on her both legs and when she get on the bed facing away from him he automatically started rubbing it on her shoulders and back. After he finished rubbing the lotion he helped her wear her clothes, starting with the panty.

Ravi was feeling excited dressing her up and also because he knew why she is getting ready. Her pussy was neatly trimmed and she had waxed her entire body smooth. In fact he has taken her to the parlour this afternoon for all the waxing and facial etc. He was surprised when she took out a skirt and a top to wear.

"You never wore any other dress except saree."

"I Know... but Narang was insisting me on wearing a skirt so I bought it couple of days back."

Ravi felt hurt as she has never worn western outfit although he has asked her so many time, always told him that she does not feel comfortable, but for this Narang she is doing it. He looked at her and found her to be looking slimmer and younger in the skirt and top. The skirt was not short but just reaching a little below her knees and the top have a V neck revealing a nice cleavage. He stood beside her and looked at the reflection in the mirror and saw that the pair looked more like a pair of father and daughter rather than husband and wife.

"Wow... you look hot," Neha giggled as they stepped out of the bedroom.

"Shut up."

"Seriously mom you should wear skirt more often,"

"Ok bye we are going out for a party," Kavita spoke.

"Have a nice time."

Ravi quietly walked behind his wife avoiding eye contact with his daughter. Although Kavita has made an excuse that they were going to a party but he knew that their daughter knows where exactly they are going and what they would be doing. The secret mischievous smiles shared between the mother and daughter says it all.

"Looks like she knows," Ravi spoke as they drove away.

"Yeah she knows and she is cool about it." Ravi felt a knot in his stomach. They did not speak during the half an hour long drive.

"Ok now you wait in the car for my call," Kavita spoke as he parked the car in the basement parking of Narang's building.

"I thought I was coming with you."

"Yeah... but I will go first and after some time I will give you a call only then you can come in."

Ravi looked disappointed.

"You know it will be humiliating for you... you know this since beginning... all this could have been avoided if you stay at home...," she spoke in a stern tone.

"I never liked to humiliate you," she spoke softly now, "but what I earlier failed to understand was that no matter how much I try, if I am fucking other men it would be humiliating for you. So if you choose to be a cuckold then you have also chosen to be humiliated... both the things go hand in hand."

Ravi nodded timidly.

"In past I have tried to stop this humiliation thing and thought that whenever I will be with other man we will go along as a threesome, but it never happened. I observed that you enjoyed taking a second citizen role, till now I have opposed this idea but now no more. Narang was always keen to take the role of a bull, as he feels in this relationship but which I don't want," Kavita looked at him a bit sadly but then immediately her demeanour changed and she looked strong again.

"So if you come inside with me today you would cement that you are a humiliation loving cuckold and there would be no turning back."

Kavita paused for few seconds and looked at her husband's worried face.

"There are two more way outs," she spoke and Ravi looked at her with expectation.

"Number one you don't come with me inside and drive back, the things will be like it use to be and I will come home and tell you the story."

"Number two... be a man pull me to the back seat... grab my hairs and ask me to stop all this... fuck me right here, right now and we can stop this cuckolding business altogether... I will be only yours... forever."

Kavita looked at him expectantly, while Ravi nervously fidgeted with the steering wheel. He glanced towards her and saw her smooth white legs, the deep milky cleavage and inviting red lips. The thought that came to his mine was "God!! she looked so hot, so ready to be fucked by roughly spreading her on the back seat and pulling aside the panty." But it never crossed his mind that he should be the one doing it, he found himself so inadequate for the task. She needed to be fucked by a real man who could make her really happy.

Kavita waited for her husband to react or to speak but he looked down.

"Clearly looks like number two choice is out of question," she sighed and stepped out of the car,

"I will call you in few minutes and if you are still here... well... you can come to Narang's house."

Kavita walked towards the lifts and Ravi saw her walking in the high heels, the skirt tightly hugging around her ass which was swaying as she took small steps. He knew she was going to Narang, her lover and he started to feel the erection, but then he remembered his wife's words that this time it would mean he would lose all the rights as a husband and more so if he chooses to go inside with her.

He waited, not knowing what to do, not able to make any decision as the time passes, ten minutes, twenty and half an hour. He was getting worried she was supposed to call me in few minutes, what are they doing, are they fucking. Suddenly his mobile buzzed.

"Hello," it was Kavita, she just asked, "you want to come inside," and Ravi started to perspire.

"I love you," he muttered somehow.

"I also love you."

"Would you love me if I come inside?"

"I will always love you whatever is your decision."

He knocked at the door and Narang let him in, he was just wearing a boxer. Ravi looked at his firm and strong body and felt intimidated. He walked inside the living room but could not see Kavita instead he saw her skirt, top, bra and panty lying on the back of the couch. He felt a blow knowing that they must have been fucking while he waited in the car.

"Can't wait after I saw her in so hot and sexy dress," Narang laughed, "she is in the bathroom freshening up."

"Sit down," Narang offered him the chair.

"Kavita is a great woman and she has needs, she is not like an average women who could be satisfied easily, she need a man in her life who can give her what she wants. We know you can't do that but I can and I will and she has chosen me over you. So Kavita is my women now," he paused for a second and saw Ravi fidgeting uncomfortably.

"So the best way for you is to step aside."

"But... but..." he tried to get up but Narang put a hand on his shoulder and pushed him back on the couch.

"Shut up and listen," he spoke curtly, "I know you and Kavita have a marriage and grown up daughters and I don't want to break that up but from now on I am the man and you will not object to anything I want, you will just obey everything from now on... understood?"

Ravi nodded.

"I am glad you made the right decision, this way you could stay married to your wife."

Suddenly Kavita appeared in the room wrapped in a towel. Her face glowed and she looked ravishing in just the towel which was barely reaching her thighs. She saw her husband and understood that he has gone deeper into this. It was a bit difficult for her to accept her husband as a wimp and a cuckold but last few months have changed everything. Ravi's behaviour has left her no choice but to lead and be the dominant partner in their life and she started to enjoy the power she had over her husband. Tonight it's official. She walked towards Narang totally ignoring her husband.

"You were very impatient," she giggled, "I guess you didn't had sex in many days, I feel my whole body aching." Narang pulled her in his lap and kissed her while she playfully hit his chest.

"Yes you are right... pent up sexual energies.'

"That is why you squeezed so hard that I have marks all over my body."

"Don't worry about them your husband is here he will put some ointment after I am done with you."

Kavita glanced at Ravi who was sitting on the couch so tensed as if sitting on fire. Then as if for his benefit she opened the knot of the towel and exposed her body.

Ravi gasped as he saw a big hickey on her left boob, she got up and walked up to him.

"I am so sorry honey... he was so charged up to fuck your wife... I even told him that you are waiting in the car but he didn't listen and filled my pussy with so much cum... I hope you don't mind that," she spoke softly with artificial affection.

This was new for him, he has never heard her speak like that, but he felt strangely satisfied.

"No... no... I want you to have fun," he stammered.

"Good boy," she caressed his hairs and kissed on his forehead.

"You can touch it," she pointed at the hickey and Ravi caressed it with trembling hands.

Narang approached her from behind and grabbed both the tits in his large hands and Kavita squealed.

Ravi listened to the loud animalistic grunts that came out from his wife's throat as she turned and twists her body with each painful assault on her tits by Narang. He patted her thighs and spread her legs wide thus opening the pussy lips and exposing the pink labia. Ravi watched as Narang rubbed his middle finger over the clit and between the pussy lips.

"AHHHH... UGGGG... UMMM... you have started again, didn't you just cum so much in my pussy," Kavita complaint.

"I want more, don't you?'

"Yesss... I want your cock," she moaned, "fuck me with your cock."

"Looks like she is ready," Narang spoke looking at Ravi, "I like to hear her moan... don't you Ravi."

Ravi was brought out of his trance with this question and he quickly nodded.

"So... shall I fuck her," Narang spoke teasingly and Ravi nodded again.

"Speak up... tell me what you want me to do."

"Fuck her," Ravi spoke with choked throat.

Narang enjoyed it while Kavita, oblivious to all this, was busy with his boxers. She pushed a hand inside and pulled out the semi erect cock.

Ravi can't help but look at the cock look so big in his wife's small hand. Even in the semi erect status it looks dangerous and was getting bigger every second.

"Tell me clearly... tell me that you want me to fuck your wife... tell me you want to hear her moan when I fuck her," meanwhile Narang continue to tease Ravi.

12